TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 2-6

Episode 6

Thrax; 8slowly slipped away from his mate and went for a morning jog8

Ozzie: *woke up to find Thrax not by his side n panicked, searching him high n low, thinking tht he had left again, n ended up in the couch crying*

Thrax; 8soon came back from his excursise8

Ozzie: *sees Thrax coming in n immediately rushed to hug him* Oh Hector! Oh, I thought u left me again~! *sobs*

Thrax; 8holds him close8

Ozzie: *sobs in his arms* I...I thought u were...were going to...

Thrax; I was just out for a morning jog, love.

Ozzie: Ooh... *sniffles* OK... Sorry...I get worked up ovr nothing... *wipes his tears, feeling embarassed*

Thrax; 8kissed him softly8

Ozzie: *kisses him bk, then grins* U taste sweaty *giggles*

Thrax; 8chuckles8 I do need to shower.

Ozzie: I'll make breakfast for u. Bring the kids dwn once ur done *goes to the kitchen*

Thrax; 8heads upstairs to wash up8

*the kids were already awake n crawling out of their cribs*

Thrax; 8show came out of the shower to get the kids8

Kiaran: *looks up n widen his eyes in happiness n shock* PAPA~!!! *ran to him n hugged his leg*

Ozzex: DADI~!! *does so on Thrax's other leg*

8Rory and the girls all run up to him8

Thrax; 8gathers all his kids into his arms8

Jamie&Junko: *peppered Thrax's face with kisses*

8Sakura and Rory nuzzled into his chest8

Kiaran: Welcome...

Ozzex: Home!

Thrax; It's good to be back kids.

Jamie&Junko: Miss u~!

Thrax; Missed you to. 8carried them all downstairs8

Ozzie: *is making breakfast for everyone wen they came dwn* Hey there, guys. One big happy family again

Thrax; 8set each of the kids into their highchairs8

*the kids gleefully waited for their breakfast*

Ozzie: *set the breakfast on the table* Soup's up, everyone. Heh, a habit phrase I use to serve customers

Thrx; How is business doing/

Ozzie: Vry well, surprisingly *tells him all the experience he had with Leah n Frank's Diner*

Thrax; 8chuckles8 Missed a lot haven't I/

Ozzie: Kinda, bt it's all good. Which reminds me, I should be ready for work *takes off his apron n went upstairs to get ready*

Thrax; 8finished his food8

Ozzie: *comes bk dwn dressed in his work clothes* C'mon, kiddies. Time for daycare. Mama n Auntie Leah have to go to work

Thrax; 8washed the dishes8 I better head on as well.

Ozzie: Yeah. Jared reli misses u, n so does Paul. He was moaning last week wen he stopped by to eat at Frank's Diner abt u gone n the brain centre not as cheery as it should without u *chuckles*

Thrax; Without me/ Ha.

Ozzie: He tends to exaggerate, bt it's his way of saying he misses u *spots Leah outside* Ah, I see Leah girl out there and *noticed the bros rushing towards teh door* Here comes the cavalry

Takashi: *burst into the door first n glomps Thrax* THRAX OTTOTA-CHAN~!!

Thrax; Hey easy.

Ricardo: U guys were together last night, easy does it, Taka *hugs Thrax* Welcome home

Thrax; Thanks man

Antonio; Welcome home Thrax

Dieter: *was finally dragged out of Julius' room to see him* willkommenes Haus, mein Bruder (Welcome home, my brother)

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ricardo: Sorry Lex is not here. He's at the hospital mooning ovr his lover

Ozzie: Huh? Wht lover? Since when does Lex have a lover?

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Takashi: A-ra? U dunno, Ozzie-chan? *tells him abt Alexis n Nightingale's relationship*

Ozzie: *laughs* S-Seriously?? My Hector, tht kid moves fast!

Thrax; 8nods8

Takashi: *whispers to Thrax* He still dunno it's his kodomo-chan we're talking abt?

Thrax; 8sighed8

Takashi: Should we tell him?

Leah; 8whispered8 I tried to but he wouldn't believe me.

Ricardo: *whispered* I think it's best if we let Nightingale himself tell him

Leah; 8nods8

Ozzie: Wht r u guys whispering abt? *raise a brow*

Takashi: Na...Nande monai yo (it's nothing), Ozzie-chan~!

Leah; Ve better head on Oz

Ozzie: Alright. Time's a-wastin'. C'mon, kids. Daycare time

Ozzex: *shakes his head, clings onto Ricardo's leg*

Kiaran: *same response as well while chomping on his usual spot on Takashi's arm*

8Sakura and Rory clinged to their father8

Ozzie: Wht the...? Kids~! Wht r u doing?

*the twins dangled on Antonio's trenchcoat, not wanting to let go*

Antonio; 8picked them8 Guess they want to stay here.

Ozzie: Well...If it's not too much trouble... *scratched his chin*

Takashi: *flails his arm, bt Kia shows no sign of letting go, rolls his eyes* Hai, hai, we'll babysit the little oni for ya

Antonio; 8smacked him upside the head8 Watch your mouth.

Ozzie: *chuckles* Alright. We'll be going then. Be good now, kids

Leah; 8handed them Sally, kissing her forehead before climbing into the passenger's seat8

Ozzie: *waved at them goodbye before driving off*

*Spryman's office car to pick Drix n Hecro up for work soon came n first thing tht happened was Spryman catching sight of Thrax n running to him*

Spryman: POPS~!!! *glomps him*

Takashi: A-ra? Mo ichido (again) *giggled*

Thrax; 8stroked the boy's head8

Spryman: I MISSED U~! *nuzzles Thrax*

Jared: Daddy~! Welcome home~! *hugs him as well*

Ricardo: *rolls his eyes n laughed* This is turning into a huge hug fest here

Thrax; 8patted Jared's head8

Spryman: When did u get bk, Pops?? I knew calling the Mole to help u clean up the mess was worth it!

Thrax; Paul I don't like working with him especially since he keeps going after my wife..

Spryman: I knw, bt he's the best I could think of to clear up messes like these. I thought I was helping... *looking dwn sadly*

Thrax; 8knealt in front of him8 Paul back when I was a killer, I left no trace of my excistence in my victims.

Spryman: I...I didn't mean...I'm sorry. I still suck at being Mayor, am I?

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair8 We learn from mistakes.

Drix: *shows up n sees Thrax* Oh! I was wondering wht the commotion was abt. Welcome home, Thrax *shook his hand*

Thrax; Thanks Drix

Drix: Tell me all abt it on the way to work *shows them the time* We gotta get going

Thrax; 8ushured Jared and Spryman into the car before climbing in8

*they all soon drove off towards the brain centre to start a brand new day in Hector*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews