TOYLB-Season 3-12

Episode 12

*everyone gathered round at the colon, including all forces frm every PD precinct*

Tonto: Alright. Let's kick some ass! Where's the cancer?

Informant: *points* Up there, just right at the entrance of the colon

Thrax; Let's go.

Tonto: *approaches Thrax as they went* Dude, who is that guy?

Thrax; Wish I knew.

*there was a huge white pod-like growth ard the entrance of the colon*

Informant: Here. *gives them the ammunition, which looked like small batteries* Throw it in, n u might wanna step further away frm it

Thrax; 8took them and threw them hard at the growth, grabbing the Informant and high-tailed it8

*everyone hightailed as well, then 3 seconds later, it blew up real big, n evaporated*

Ricardo: Woah~!! Look at that spit!

Informant: There are some more in the area here and also in the rest of the body. Take these *gives a few to everyone n told them where they were* We're going to the brain, Thrax. Some of them are there, deeply hidden

Thrax; 8nodded and led him there8

*a few of PD officers came along with them. They flashed their badges to the guards n told them the situation, telling ppl to evacuate the premises*

Thrax; 8ran inside8

Drix: *sees Thrax* Hey, Thrax. Thank Frank ur alright. I heard abt the cancer stuff frm the guards. Where is it?

Thrax; 8looked round8

Informant: It's at the medula oblongata area, where Phlegmming often spend his time in the rec room

Drix: Who's he?

Thrax; Later, c'mon. 8races off8

*everyone races to the medula oblongata, Drix tailing along. Just as the informant stated, there was one pulsing just right on the wall of the private rec room, spreading all over*

Drix: Holy mother of Frank...

Thrax; 8threw the ammunation at the growth8 Everyone out now.

*everyone quickly made a run for it. Same explosion happened and soon the growth evaporated into nothingness*

Drix: Dang! *feeling his hearing throbbing by the blast* That was one mean explosion

Damien (one of the PD crew): *speaks thru the walkie-talkie* Yo, guys! How's it hanging with the other growths? All clear?

Thrax; 8responed8 All clear.

Damien: We're all clear too. Every piece of those pods have been destroyed. Frank is healthy again.

Thrax; Well as healthy as he's gonna get.

Informant: My job is done. I shall go now *turns to leave*

Thrax; Wait.

Informant: *stopped in his tracks, bk facing him*

Thrax; Who are you/

Informant: I told you. You don't need to knw

Thrax; 8finally had enough and grabbed him, tearing his discuise off8

*With the hood gone, it revealed a T4 cell who had half of his face totally greenish black, n his eye where the affected area was is yellow in colour, contrasting his normal black eye*

Drix: A T4 cell! We must arrest him! *aimed his cannon at him*

Thrax; Back off Drix, he helped us out.

Drix: But...But he's a T4 cell!

Thrax; And I'm the virus who tried to kill Frank so back down Drixonal.

Drix: *sighs n lowered his cannon*

Informant: Don...Don't look at me *tries to hide his face*

Thrax; Calm down, I've seen worse.

Informant: LET GO OF ME~!!! *breaks frm Thrax's hold and made a run for it, disappearing into the crowd*

Thrax; 8draws his hand back8

Drix: What's his problem?

Thrax; Probably gone though hell if you ask me.

Drix: Probably. You think you'll ever see him again?

Thrax; Hopefully my friend.

Ricardo: *calls in the walkie-talkie* We've killed all those friggin pods, baby! Let's go bk to PD and celebrate! We missed ya, Thrax!

Thrax; 8smiled, blushing8

Drix: Go on, Thrax. I'll take it frm here. You deserve it

Thrax; C'ya soon my friend. 8heads off to the FPD8

Drix: *waves goodbye n carried on where Thrax left off*

*back at teh PD, everyone gave him a warm welcome with cheering, whooping n clapping*

Thrax; 8felt his face go redder8

Chief: Congratulations on a job well done, Thrax. I hope you have finally found closure to the case and let ur parents rest in peace

Thrax; 8nods but growls8

Chief: Something wrong, Thrax?

Thrax; That bastard, who knows how many lives he's ruined.

Chief: Don't dwell on it, Thrax. You have killed him, ur parents' death is avenged. Just be thankful u r alive and u have a family to go home to

Thrax; 8smiles softly and wipes a few tears from his eyes8

Chief: We received word frm ur informant where to find Prisma's body. We will deal with it. Since ur family is no longer in danger, here *writes dwn the address* Go see ur family now

Thrax; 8takes it8 Thanks. 8waves to them and runs out8

*the team waves bk, wishing him good luck*

Thrax; 8heads to the address and knocks the door8

Ozzie: Now who could that be? *answers the door*

Thrax; 8scoops in up into his arms8

Ozzie: *gasps in surprise then squeals in delight* THRAX!! Oh thank Frank! H-H-How did you knw where I live?!

Thrax; Chief gave me the address.

Ozzie: Does...Does that mean...it's over?

Thrax; Yes my love.

Ozzie: Oh thank Frank *kisses Thrax deeply*

Thrax; 8kisses him back tenderly8

Ozzie: *smiles* Come and see the kids. They miss u. They're in the bedroom

Thrax; 8fallows his mate8

*the trio were scribbling on a huge piece of drawing paper using crayons*

Ozzie: Hey babies, look who's here

Thrax; 8stepped in behind his mate8

*the trio squealed in delight n crawled to their father*

Thrax; 8scooped them all into his arms8 Oh my angels.

*the trio cuddled against their father, squealing with joy*

Thrax; 8kisses their foreheads8

Kiaran: Dadi~!
Ozzex: Baba~!

Sakura; Dada. 8cuddles against him8

Ozzie: They really miss you, love

Thrax; So did I.

Ozzie: I got the call frm Ricardo yesterday that our home is thoroughly cleaned now. He told me once the case is ovr, we can move bk in

Thrax; 8smiles at his mate8

Ozzie: I love you, Thrax. Welcome home

Thrax; Thank you love.

Ozzie: Stay here tonight. We'll move bk home first thing tomorrow

Thrax; 8nodded and kissed his mate8

*for the first time in a long time, they were as a family again. Later that night, as they slept together, Ozzie was awaken by the rain*

Ozzie: Mmh...It's raining...?

Thrax; 8felt his mate's movement and opened his eyes8

Ozzie: I'm thirsty. I'm just gonna get something to drink, OK? *kisses Thrax*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: *goes dwn to the kitchen to get something to drink. As he looked out at the rain, he saw someone standing outside in the frontyard, soaking wet* What the dilly...?

Thrax; 8shot up, sensing someone close by8

Ozzie: *took an umbrella n went outside* Hey, wat r u doing out there in the rain?

Thrax; 8looked out the window8

Ozzie: *comes close to the person* C'mon, let's get u outta the... *recognizes him with the hood across his face* You!

Informant: Just wanna see if ur doing fine. I'll be going now *prepares to leave*

Thrax; 8reconises him, putting his pants on he runs downstairs and outside8 Hold it.

Informant: *wants to run but was tackled by Ozzie with a half-nelson* Ow! Let go of me! Is that how u treat me after all I've done?!

Ozzie: Sorry, bt u just keep running away after that n we want answers. Not abt the case, but abt u

Thrax; 8lifted the guy up, keeping hold on his arm8

Informant: *struggles* Let go of me! Let me the fuck go~!!

Ozzie: Take him inside, baby. It's getting heavier, the rain

Thrax; 8brings the guy inside8

Informant: *thrashes abt, screaming to be let go*

Thrax; 8mde sure his mate was inside before locking the door8

Ozzie: Put him on the couch, love

Informant: *screams n struggle, not wanting to stay*

Thrax; 8set him on the couch8

Informant: Let me go! I don't wanna stay here!

Ozzie: It's abt time u show us ur face, stranger

Informant: No!! *brings the hood closer ard his face*

Thrax; 8ripped it off8

Informant: *tries to cover his face with his hands* No, no, pls, don't look at me...

Ozzie: *gasp* You're a T4 cell!

Informant: No, don't, pls don't...

Thrax; Relax we don't care what you are.

Ozzie: Sorry, I was just a little surprised, is all. I dont mean anything

Informant: *still covers the affected half of his face with his hand*

Thrx; take it easy.

Ozzie: For starters, who are you?

Informant: *hesitates before replying* You might knw me as Hecro

Thrax; 8stared wide eyed8

Ozzie: Hecro?? The old fogey who can't file well?? But...u dont look old at all

Informant: It was a disguise. I applied as a file manager in the PD so that I could get the feel of being a cop again...and also to watch ovr u

Ozzie: M...Me...?

Thrax; Why ozzy/

Informant (now Hecro): You won't want to knw

Ozzie: Why not?

Hecro: Coz I never been there when u needed me the most

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: Wh...What do u mean...?

Hecro: I'm...I'm ur brother, Ozzie. I'm ur eldest brother

Ozzie: O_O

Thrax; 8has jaw dropped8

Ozzie: Impossible! All my family members r dead! I'm the last of the Jones in the family!

Hecro: True, bt did u knw before ur father married ur mother n stepmother, he was already married to his very first wife? I'm his only son

Thrax; Yesh, bigot is right.

Hecro: *glares n throws a pillow at Thrax*

Ozzie: Hey!

Hecro: Our father was a good man! He may be a bit...diverse so to speak, bt he was a good man! He loved everyone of us!

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: He kept me n my mother secret because he didn't want us to get in trouble by him going to jail n nvr be able to feed us, or feed u either, bt he comes to visit as often as he could. We found out abt the incident, n i came to the house to see if there were any survivors. That's where I found the necklace u had in ur hand wen u were unconscious

Ozzie: I...I remember I didn't want my mom to leave me alone when the incident happen so I grip on her necklace hard before she was taken away by the current...Then...Then why didn't u take me in? Why did u left me in the orphanage?

Thrax; 8glared at the older cell8

Hecro: My mother. She hates u all as much as she loves our father. Many times she tried to convince our father to divorce ur mother n stepmother n return to her, bt he couldn't do it. I hv nothing against our father or u, bt my mother hates u with a passion

Ozzie: *heart aches at the thought of it*

Hecro: If I took u in, she would not hesitate to kill u. She's very unstable ever since our father married ur stepmother. She will kill u if I took u in. I had no choice

Thrax; 8held his mate close8 She-demon.

Hecro: Hey, its my mother ur talking abt here. She may be a little crazy, bt she's still my mother

Thrax; 8snorted8

Hecro: I gave the call to the authorities n let them handle u, bt I've been watching u frm afar, looking after u at a distance

Thrax; And Prisma was the one who 'changed' you/

Hecro: *nodded* I was in the PD, pulling the string to try n get Ozzie into PD like he always wanted, n I stumbled upon the Roja case. I decided to investigate it, bt like u, I got many 'messages', including my mother's death. Then I was falsely accused for something I didn't do n got fired, n that's where Prisma caught up with me. He made sure I would nvr handle this case ever again, then this *points at his affected face* He made me help make the cancer worse, n made me recruit more ppl to help him spread the cancer, n I was his...his sex slave during that time as well...

Ozzie: Oh Frank... *covers his mouth in shock*

Thrax; 8holds his stomach and covers his mouth, trying not to be sick8

Hecro: I knew I couldn't defeat him alone, so I had to use other methods. I disguised myself as an old man n became a file manager, n deliberately took out the Roja case file so that someone could find it. Didn't think it would be you. *snorted* Lucky me

Thrax; 8swallowed hard8

Hecro: And the rest is history, I suppose

Ozzie: Oh, Hecro... *reaches ovr to hug him*

Hecro: *resisted* No, don't. I don't deserve it...

Thrax; Why not/ You did nothing wrong/

Hecro: I've nvr been there for u, Ozzie. I helped a virus spread cancer. I...I couldn't protect u or anybody...I left u all alone to fend for urself, Ozzie...I'm sorry...

Ozzie: What happened in the past already happened. None of this is ur fault. U did wat u could to look after me. If u didn't care, u wouldn't be here

Thrax; You've helped us more than you know. My parents are at rest and Frank is safe thanks to you.

Hecro: I...I knw where ur parents remains are

Thrax; Where/

Hecro: Prisma has a habit of collecting trophies. He stole them frm the government morgue n keeps it in his basement in his lair. I can show it to you tomorrow. Right now, I must go

Ozzie: No, pls, stay!

Ozzex: Mami?

Ozzie: Ozzex? *picks him up* How did u get out of ur crib?

Ozzex: Mami~! X3

Thrax; Crafty little guy. 8tickles Ozzex8

Ozzie: Say hi to ur Uncle Hecro. He's my brother

Ozzex: Hai, C...Crow

Hecro: *can't fight the smile that came to his face*

Thrax; *chuckles8

Ozzie: At least stay here for a while. Its still raining outside, n I think my kids deserve to knw who their Uncle is

Hecro: *still hesitant*

Thrax; *patted his shoulder8

Hecro: OK. Just tonight. After that, I won't stay with u anymore. I need to...sort my life out for a while

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: Take all the time you need. Our home is ur home

Thrax; 8nodded8

*Hecro spent the night sleeping in the couch while Thrax n Ozzie, after putting Ozzex bk to bed, went bk to bed*

Thrax; 8held his mate as hey slept8

Ozzie: *nuzzled bk as he followed*

Thrax; 8purred softly as he drifted to sleep, taking in his mate's scent8

Ozzie: *whispered* Smell something different, baby?

Thrax; Just taking in your scent my love.

Ozzie: No, baby. Do you smell something different other than my scent?

Thrax; 8looked down at him8

Ozzie: Try smelling my middle

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: Just give it a try

Thrax; 8lowered himself and took in the scent round his mate's middle8

Ozzie: *smiles knowingly* Smell anything?

Thrax; Trying.

Ozzie: Take ur time, baby

Thrax; 8sniffed then suddenly drew back wide eyed8

Ozzie: Smell anything? *smiles*

Thrax; 8kissed him deeply8

Ozzie: *kisses bk* We're gonna be parents again. Just found out this morning wen I threw up all ovr the plc n had a look in the mirror

Thrax; 8lifted his mate's night shirt8

*it revealed a small cell the size of a ping-pong ball in his middle*

Thrax; 8smiled up at his mate8

Ozzie: Its our little Jamie

Thrax; 8stroked his stomach8

Ozzie: You knw we're gonna have to move up our wedding, before I start showing

Thrax; Why's that/

Ozzie: *shrugs* I dunno. I knw for a fact that we can't put it off any longer. I was hoping we'd get married as soon as the case is over

Thrax; Ozzy it's rushing it slightly.

Ozzie: I knw...It's just...well, Drix n Leah are getting married earlier than we are. I just feel a little...left out *pouts sadly*

Hecro: *is a light sleeper n hears the duo talking, gets up n sat outside in a corner, listening*

Thrax; I know but I don't to blow it out of preportion.

Ozzie: *sighs* I understand *looks away*

Thrax; Ozzy.

Ozzie: I knw, I knw *nuzzled against Thrax, closing his eyes n slept*

Hecro: *just sat there, thinking*

Thrax; 8held his mate close and drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews