TOYLB: A New City-Season 1-10

Episode 10

*meanwhile, Drix was at his post waiting for Leah to show up for lunch hour to meet up with the friends he spoke abt*

Leah; 8jogged up wearing her new clothes8

Drix: Hey, darling. I almost thought u wouldn't show up

Leah: Had mein doubts.

Drix: Don't worry, they're trustworthy, n might get u into Elektra's area

Leah: I suppose.

Drix: C'mon, darling. We're meeting them at the Strep Cafe dwn the street

Leah; 8panted and nodded8

Drix: *took her hand and led her to the cafe*

Leah; 8looked round8

Voice: Yo, Drix! Over here!

Drix: Ah, hey there everyone!

Leah; 8looked over8

*at the seat there were a few brain cells seated there, gesturing for Drix n Leah to come ovr*

Drix: Hey, are we late?

Greg: Naw, we just got here too

Leah; 8took a step back8

Drix: It's alright, darling. These are the guys I talked abt to get into Elektra

Greg: Glad we finally found someone interested in joining Elektra.

Unther: C'mon, have a seat

Leah; 8sat down8

Drix: *sat beside her, having his arm ard her waist to assure her*

Greg: So I heard u are interested in joining Elektra's campaign

Leah; I'm not sure if I'll be of any help.

Unther: Don't worry. We can get u in. We've got a few cousins working there

Greg: We are glad tht someone is willing to take matters of Spryman's incompetency, finally

Drix: Funny. If u have connections with Elektra, why don't u just quit n defect?

Leah; 8cocked a brow8

Greg: As much as we like to, we can't. We were sort of under oath n contract to serve Spryman as long as he's in power. Wen we signed into the job, we thought he would do a good job, bt unfortunately we found out his incompetence too late

Leah: 8massaged her forehead remembering her time8

Unther: Anyway, since ur interested in running for Elektra's campaign, we can get access for u. All we need is a bit of resume frm u so tht we can pass it on to my cousin who is Elektra's personal secretary

Leah; 8bit her lip8

Greg: I assure u, after meeting n talking to Elektra, we reli believe she can make a difference. She can reli do wat Spryman promised to bt nvr did

Unther: And wat I've heard of ur reputation as mayor's aide AND former mayor, we reli think u can help her make a difference as well

Leah; 8still looked unsure, arriving to a new city and her transformation had made her withdrawn8

Drix: Give them a shot, darling. U told me there is nothing much you can do right now, n the list Ellen gave u wasn't equivalent to ur skills

Leah; 8sighed8

Greg: Well? Are we all agreeable on all this?

Drix: It's ur call, darling

Leah; I'm sorry Drix but I'm of no use to anyone. 8she got up and walked out8

Drix: D...Darling! *nods apologetically to the group* Sorry. Excuse me *followed after her* Darling, what's the matter? You've been rather moody lately. Why won't u tell me wat's bothering u?

Leah; 8wrapped her arms round herelf and sighed8

Drix: Pls, talk to me, darling. *wraps his arms ard Leah frm behind* U knw I love u n do anything for u. What's bothering u tht u can't talk to me abt?

Leah; Ve are not velcomed anyvere mein love.

Drix: I knw, bt things will get better once we prove our worth. As long as ppl see us for the true good nature we are, they will welcome us with open arms.

Leah; 8shook her head8

Drix: Why, darling? Why do u doubt urself so much?

Leah; 8hung her head8

Drix: Is it because of what u are n what u have turned into? My friends ovr there didn't seem to mind. They had high hopes for u. Isn't tht not welcoming enough, darling?

Leah: But vhat of zee city/

Drix: Once u've get it thru Elektra n help her out, I'm sure the city will accept u as well. Don't sell urself short. Remember, like my old man always say "Smile, n the world smiles with u; weep n u weep alone". If u hold ur head up high n believe in urself, ppl will start believing in u

Leah: 8was still in the dark8

Drix: Pls, darling. For me?

Leah; 8slowly pushed away from him8

Drix: Leah darling... *sighs*

Leah; 8stumbled slightly before heading home8

Drix: *sighed as he watched her leave before going bk to his post*

Leah; 8headed home, her eyes grazed over8

Ozzie: *sees Leah coming home frm his backyard* Hey Leah girl

Leah; 8looked over slightly8

Ozzie: *smiling at her while watching ovr the kids tht were playing in the baby swimming pool*

Leah; 8turned away and headed to her home8

Ozzie: *feels odd at Leah's ignorance, bt shrugged it away*

Thrax; 8watched from the kitchen, worried8

Ozzie: *sees Ozzex n Kiaran doing tug of war with a doll again n frowns* Play nice, boys *shot out a tentacle blade n sliced the toy into two, shocking the boys*

Sakura; 8gasped8

*the boys cried out of fear, while the twins huddled close to Shane*

Thrax; Ozzy what is wrong with you/

Ozzie: They don't play nice, so I just split the toy in half so tht they can share, is all

Thrax; You've frightened them8

Ozzie: *doesn't reply, just looks at the crying boys n sighed before walking off into the house*

Thrax; 8went out to get the kids8

Ozzex: *sobs* Mami? *meaning wat is wrong with him*

Thrax; 8picks him up8 He's not right in the head at the minute.

Kiaran: Mama~! *crying, wanting his old mother bk*

Thrax; 8cradled his children close8

Ozzie: *hides in the room, sobbing*

Thrax; 8sighed, things were getting worse8

*finally, it was the end of another long day. Everyone came home, bt surprisingly, Drix came along to the house instead of going bk to his own home*

Thrax; Hey Drix what's wrong/

Drix: *sighs* Just things in my mind. I heard frm Hecro. How's Oz?

Thrax; Not well.

Hecro: How bad is he, Thrax?

Thrax; 8motion to his mate8

*Drix n Hecro looks to see Ozzie at the TV this time (after calming dwn frm crying) staring at static*

Drix: Oh my...

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Drix: Guess u have sweetheart problems too, huh?

Hecro: You too?

Drix: Yeah *tells them everything tht happened during lunch hour*

Thrax; Man that's rough.

Drix: Yeah. I just don't understand why is she so low self-esteem all of a sudden. It's like ever since she moved in here n changed, she becomes...so...unconfident with herself. It's like...I dunno, I just can't handle her anymore

Hecro: What are u saying, Drix?

Drix: I'm just saying... *sighs* Nvm, forget I said tht

Thrax; Look this isn't easy for her and she needs your support.

Drix: I knw. I've been trying again and again to prove to her tht I'm on her side n tht I will support her all the way, bt she just isn't convinced enough n always pushing me away. I dunno wat to do with her anymore

Hecro: It is true tht she is being rather dwn, evn more than average, wat with the discrimination abt this city coz it's still too young to understand wat we're used to bk in Frank.

Drix: It's like she's not who she used to be anymore. She doesn't sound like the confident, strong woman I used to knw anymore. I'm afraid I might lose her if she keeps up like this. She's slowly becoming a recluse

Thrax; 8bit his lip hard8

Hecro: I guess we're gonna have to find another way to get into Elektra's office then *shrugs* Just try and be for Leah. She's reli gonna need all the help she can get. What I worry right now is Oz.

Jared: Frm wat I heard happened frm Spryman, I'm evn more worried *hugging the unresponsive Ozzie*

Thrax; What can we do/

Hecro: I dunno. Only a miracle can get him to snap out of it. He's been thru many things n pulled thru, bt this is his worst. He probably feels tht by letting someone else do him, he's betraying u

Thrax; But he isn't and whoever did this is going to pay.

Hecro: Most definitely. If I... *a knock was heard at the door*

Thrax; 8looked through the peephole8

*a guy in a long trenchcoat n Dick Tracy-esque hat was standing there*

Thrax; 8scrambled back8

Hecro: Whossat?

Thrax; 8panted8

Hecro: *peeks thru the peephole n opens the door, keeping the chain on* Who r u?

Stranger: I am "The Tracker", the man Mayor Spryman sent. Bt I'm more knwn as "The Mole"

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Jared: Let him in, Uncle Hecro. I heard Spryman talking to this guy call Septimus to send in this Tracker guy

Mole: Yes, Septimus sent me, by orders of the mayor

Hecro: *looked at Thrax*

Thrax; 8nodded but kept his claw hidden8

Hecro: *undid the chain n let him in*

Mole: Well, where is the said victim?

Thrax; 8growled8

Jared: Here *gestures at Ozzie* This is my Mommy

Mole: *comes close to him n inspects him*

Thrax; 8kept watch8

Mole: *looks ard him, sniffing abt his entire body, evn at "that area"*

Thrax; 8foamed at the mouth8

Drix: *holds him bk* He's just doing his job, Thrax. Calm dwn

Mole: Mmhmm, I knw tht smell. I knw tht smell anywhere *chuckles as he tickled Ozzie's chin before stepping up to Thrax* Take me to the last plc he was attacked

Thrax; Touch my mate again and you're my next meal.

Mole: Yes, yes, whatever. So, will u take me to the plc or not?

Thrax; 8snarled and led him to the area8

Mole: *as soon as they reached the area, he sniffed abt* Yes, yes, the smell still lingers. And I definitely knws who it belongs to *followed the trail, sniffing along the way*

Thrax; 8fallowed8

*the trail led them to an apartment tht looked like a student bachelor's pod*

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Mole: Yes, the smell definitely leads to here. Ooh, I knw this smell very well. The smell of lazy teenagers feeding on the wealth of tht little girl

Thrax; 8raised his brow in confusion8

Mole: *puts a finger into his mouth n held it up to the air to test the wind* The guy ur looking for lives at the top floor. Do wat u must. I'll be dwn here

Thrax; 8headed upstairs and sniffed round8

*the he-cell who raped Ozzie was with friends, drinking n partying*

Thrax; 8growled and kicked the door in8

*the party stopped abruptly at his presence*

He-cell: What's the meaning of this? Party crashers ain't allowed

Thrax; 8slammed the door \nd welded it shut8

He-cell: What the Hec is going on here?

*all the cells armed themselves to prepare to fight him*

Thrax; 8cut them all down with one swipe leaving the cell he wanted alive8

He-cell: *armed himself with a broken bottle* Hey, keep the hell away frm me, u virus! Keep the fuck away frm me!! Who the Hec are u anyway?? *he was slightly drunk, so he temporarily forgotten who Thrax is*

Thrax; Your exigutioner. 8grabbed him by the throat8

He-cell: What...What have I ever done to you?? *speaks in a strangled voice* *tries to hit at him with the broken bottle*

Thrax; 8smacked it out of his hand8 You hurt my mate.

He-cell: Who...Who the hell are u talking abt? I hurt nobody!

Thrax; Yeah right. 8threw him on the bed8

He-cell: Aah! Wh...What are u gonna do to me...?!

Thrax; What you deserve. 8unzipped his pants8

He-cell: What the...Stop! Stop, u sick bastard! *tries to fight him off*

Thrax; 8pinned him the slowly penitrated him8

He-cell: *lets out a scream as he felt Thrax's huge member enter him* Why?? Ahh~!! Why are u doing this to me?!

Thrax; You hurt my love.

He-cell: *as the drunkeness slowly clear with every painful thrust, the memory resurfaced in the bk of his mind* Y...You! Ur the mate of...of tht illegal alien! Tht...That monster cell with blades!

Thrax; 8hissed and thrusted him hard8

He-cell: He...aah!! He shouldn't be here! He shouldn't be here in the first plc!! U n everyone who came here! Fuckin' illegal aliens! He got wat he deserved...aah! FUck!!

Thrax; We lost our home and wanted to start a new.

He-cell: You picked the wrong city! U shouldn't be here! This plc is bad as it is with Spryman ard! She was right! U all are enemies! Enemies of the state! U all deserve wat's comin' for u!

Thrax; Who said that/ 8he spikes shot out8

He-cell: *grins amidst the pain* Wouldn't u like to knw, u scum of Hector? *struggles n reached under his pillow for a penknife* Long live Hector *slit his own throat*

Thrax; 8pulled back, panting8 Something's not right. 8he slipped away8

Mole: *was still waiting dwnstairs wen he saw him coming* All done, sir?

Thrax; 8grunted, shoving passed him8

Mole: Hold on, hold on. Stay here a moment while I clean up after u. I need u to take me bk to ur plc again *disappears upstairs to the he-cell's room*

Thrax; 8snarled8

Mole: *abt roughly half an hour later, he came bk dwn* Alright. All done. Let's go. There is still one last thing Septimus had ordered me to do for u. Chop chop, to ur home now

Thrax; 8growled and led him back8

*soon they reached home, where a loud commotion was going on*

Thrax; 8cursed and ran in8

Mole: *follows behind*

Hecro: *sees Thrax come in* Thank HEctor ur here, Thrax. Ozzie's at it again

Ozzie: *was throwing tantrums, throwing things at everyone*

Mole: My, my, wat a predicament

Thrax; Shut the fuck up. 8he dodged the items and wrapped his arms round ozzy8

Ozzie: *screams n thrashes abt, yelling rubbish*

Mole: Somebody get me a basin of water pls

Hecro: *quickly did so*

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Mole: Hold him dwn, will you? *produces a bag n poured its content into the basin. It look like marble-sized beans the shape of frogs eggs*

Drix: What in the name of Hector are u doing?

Mole: Just watch, just watch. Quiet now

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Mole: *takes both Ozzie's outstretched hands n kissed the bk of the palms, then dips them into the water, scrubbing them using the beans. The more he scrubbed, the blacker the water became* *hummed a sort of haunting Evanescence-like music as he did his thing*

Thrax; 8his eye twitched8

*shockingly, the more he washed n scrubbed, the calmer Ozzie became, until to the point where he was crying not in pain or sadness, bt almost in happiness, like something within him had been lifted away frm his heart*

*everyone watched in awe*

Mole: *stopped washing and singing as soon as he sees Ozzie's tears of joy, n took his hands out of the basin to dry it with a towel* There, there. Wasn't so bad now, was it, hun? *kisses Ozzie's palms again before letting go*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round his mate8

Mole: All better now *grabbed a towel n wipes his hands dry*

Hecro: What...did u just do?

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Mole: Old cleansing remedy brought dwn frm my great-great-great... *counts his fingers* well, my ancestors. See these beans? They can penetrate ur soul n wash out all the pain, guilt n suffering tht they have encountered n bottled ovr the years. See this black water? This is how much pain n suffering ur brother has been thru. I'd say this is abt more than 10 yrs worth of pain

Thrax; 8frowned8

Hecro: Dang! Tht much?

Mole: A mind can only hold so much hurt in his lifetime. Tht's why he's all coo-coo in the head. Bt it's all better now *takes the basin of black water n threw it out into the streets* Tht should do it. Well, my job is done. Remember *turns to Jared* I wasn't here

Jared: Your discretion is ours, sir. I'll tell the mayor personally u've done the job

Mole: Good. Adieu, everyone *leaves mysteriously as he came*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: Bro? Bro, u OK now

Ozzie: I...I've nvr felt better in all my life...It's like...like all my troubles have just...gone, lifted away. I still remember them, bt...it's like it's not tht bad anymore, like i could take it and accept it now

Drix: Thank Hector. Tht was a rather ingenious plan, though he maybe a little...unorthodox

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: So, wht happened? How did it go?

Drix: Did u find the perpetrator?

Thrax; 8nods then growls8

Jared: Tell us everything, Daddy. I want to knw every detail

Thrax; 8sighed and told them what happened8

Drix: Oh my...

Hecro: So who is this "she" ur talking abt? Wat does The Mole mean abt them being backed up by "tht rich girl"?

Thrax: I'm not sure but when I find her.

Hecro: We'll all find her. We need answers too

Ozzie: I'm sorry, Thrax. Was I...Did I do anything stupid wen I was...?

Thrax; Nothing matters now baby.

Drix: Well, I guess I better get bk to Leah now. Don't want to keep her wondering why I'm still not home yet

Thrax; See ya soon Drix.

Drix: Cya. I'll send myself out *leaves*

Ozzie: Where are the other kids?

Thrax; In the nurseries.

Ozzie: C...Can I see them...? I nvr felt I...reli looked at them properly after...you knw

Thrax; 8brings him upstairs8

*in the nurseries, the kids are playing with building blocks n Play-doh*

Ozzie: *knelt dwn a foot in front of them n held out his arms* Hey babies. Mama's here

8they all glomped him8

Ozzie: Ooff!! *chuckles* Easy there, babies. Mama ain't goin' nowhere

Hecro: Looks like they seem to instinctively knw ur back to ur old self

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Oh, my darlings *kissed them all one by one* I'm so sorry for not being there for u. Mama loves u so much

8they all hug him8

Jared: We love u too, Mommy *joined in the group hug* We missed u so much

Ozzie: I promise I will nvr let myself be in self-denial ever again

Thrax: ~Let's hope.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews