TOYLB: A New City-Season 2-1


Episode 1

*the next day, Jared reported to Spryman abt the case*

Jared: ...And tht's the gist of it

Spryman: This does strike something fishy going on here *rubbed his chin*

Jared: I was hoping u guys might knw wht's going on n wat all this means

Amber; Your family are outsiders here.

Jared: Yeah, we knw tht, bt we didn't think someone would actually take us THAT badly

SPryman: There's got to be more to this, just can't put my finger on what

Amber; Hopfuly we'll find out soon.

Intercom: Mr. Mayor. Agent Drixenol wishes to speak to you

Spryman: What abt? *looks at Amber n Jared for explanation*

Jared: *shrugged*

Amber; 8did the same8

Spryman: *rolls his eyes* Alright, send him in

Drix: *enters the room a few moments later*

Spryman: ALright, cold pill. Wat is it tht makes u get off ur post?

Jared: *was curious as well*

Drix: I wish to defect

Amber; Defect/

Spryman: *stands up* What do you mean defect?!

Drix: It's...It's not what you think...

Spryman: Oh it better be not what I think or I swear I will have u buried into the bowels so deep...

Jared: Let him speak, Spryman

Amber; 8glared at Spryman8

Spryman: Fine. Explain urself, cold pill

Drix: Well, I was wondering...aren't u having a sort of re-election coming along?

Spryman: Yeah, it's been going on before u guys got here in this city. Why?

Drix: I had a rather long discussion with my fiancee last night n we agreed tht in order to...well, maximize ur chances of winning, someone should infiltrate ur opponent's field. I volunteered

Spryman: You?? *snorts* Wht do u knw abt politics?

Amber: I don't think he's talking about himself.

Drix: Yes, well, before I was rudely interrupted, I was saying tht I used to work as a chief security at the brain centre n have my share of political work, n I can get advice frm my fiancee to bk me up. U do want to win the re-election, do you?

Spryman: Well of course I do! I'd do anything to get rid of tht goody-two-shoes Elektra. Just because she's a smart ass, she thinks she can run this city better...

Drix: So, willing to go as far as letting me 'defect'?

Jared: It's ur call, Spryman

Spryman: *looks at Amber*

Amber; Your choice to make sir.

Spryman: *thinks for a moment then sighs* Alright. You can "defect", bt how are u gonna infiltrate? Elektra guards her plc n screens her choice of ppl to work with her like Fort Knox

Drix: I have my ways. Thank you very much, sir. I will update u frm time to time *leaves*

Jared: *chases after* Uncle Drix *whispers* What have u got under ur sleeve

Drix: I'll tell u guys all abt it after work. Ask ur parents to meet up at my plc

Jared: K, got it *texts Thrax abt the meeting while Thrax n Hecro r having their lunch break*

Thrax; 8text back8 OK

Hecro: Who's tht?

Thrax; Drix.

Hecro: What abt?

Thrax; 8explains8

Hecro: Ah, I was still trying to figure that out. I wonder wht's he got under his sleeve

Thrax; Who knows.

Hecro: U knw...I cant stop thinking abt Maximus ever since we bumped into each other. I...evn have dreams abt him

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: *frowns n pouts* What? Is it a crime to think abt someone u love?

Thrax; But does he feel the same.

Hecro: Well... *looks away sadly* I doubt he even knws I exist

Thrax; Time will tell.

Hecro: I guess...All I want is someone to love me for me, not for what I am. I seem to be getting tht these days

Thrax; 8rested his hand on Hecro's8

Hecro: *snorts* I mean, can u believe this? I found this in my locker this morning after a bit of gym training in the office *shows him 3 envelopes*

Thrax; 8looked at them8

*all three envelopes contained love letters, one frm a woman, judging by the handwriting, n two frm men, all of them professing their love n admiration towards Hecro, bt the catch was they loved him because of his cool powers, not for his persona as a whole*

Hecro: Stupid, isn't it? Tht's wat I meant by ppl loving me for wht I am, not for who I reli am

Thrax; Ya not the only one. 8set a stack of letters on the table8

Hecro: Woah~! *looks at the letters n scan thru the messages*

8they were all letters from various men and women, similar to Hecro's but added in about his looks8

Hecro: *sweatdrops* They do knw tht ur already engaged to Oz, right?

Thrax; Do you think they care/

Hecro: *chuckles* Guess not. One of the guys tht wrote me said he knws I've got Shane...Speaking of engagement, don't u think it's abt time u tie the knot with my brother now? U knw, the wedding, the ceremony, the holy matrimonial, the works?

Thrax: I know but how/

Hecro: You've got all the *whispers* emergency carbs. And then there's Spryman's approval to ur staying here. Who's gonna reject u for tying the knot? Worst come to worst, u could always have Spryman find a good spot for u. He may be bratty, bt he sure got connections. Drix told me he wants to marry Leah as soon as possible too, n Leah was hoping on a double wedding with u n Oz

Thrax; Surprised he hasn't call it off after what happened.

Hecro: Oh he may be a little tired with Leah's dwntime, bt u can tell tht he's still madly in love with her. He's hoping tht at the same time, the marriage would lift Leah's spirits up a little

Thrax: Let's hope, she's been down in the dumps lately.

Hecro: Want me to pull some strings for u? Get Spryman to help u out on this wedding thing?

Thrax; Nothing fancy.

Hecro: No big. I'll get onto it ASAP

Thrax; Thanks man.

Hecro: *grins* Anything for my future brother-in-law

Thrax; 8smiled8

*later tht night, after work, everyone gathered at Drix's plc. Oz offered to help cook dinner with Leah while the rest gathered round the dining table*

Thrax; 8was helping the kids into their highchairs9

Ozzie: *cooked n recommended additional flavours for Leah to make her food taste better*

Hecro: *looks at them* They sure are a good team. Maybe it would be better if she took up Oz's offer

Thrax; Hmm/

Drix: Leah has been talking abt holding bk for a while, be a minor role rather than the major one she used to bk in Frank. Eases the pressure. She said she was interested in Oz's offer on tht cooking career. Aren't u, darling?

Leah; It vould help ease my mind.

Ozzie: Yeah. 'Sides, I'm reli do need a helping hand n it's nice to have a best friend as a partner. Also it keeps me busy as well, or I'll get cabin fever at home, plus the extra income.

Thrax; 8nods8

*soon, food is done n all prepared, set onto the table*

Jared: *drooled at the sight of it*

Thrax; Looks and smells good.

Ozzie: Thanks, bt credits to Leah girl also *pats her shoulder*

Leah; 8blushes8

Hecro: Well, everyone. *arms with utensil* Let's eat

8everyone took their seats and started eating8

Jared: *ate happily, the usual glutton way*

Ozzie: *chuckles n shook his head* I just dunno how he stores everything in him

Thrax; High motabulisum/

Jared: Probably. Jamison is the same. Eats a lot bt loses them faster than u can blink

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: So, wat's this plan u have for going into Elektra's plc?

Thrax; 8raised a brow8

Drix: Well, thing is at first we all wanted to infiltrate Elektra coz we wanted to have Spryman be replaced by her, since she seems to be capable. But then we did our own research on Elektra n found out something more abt her

Leah;Vat vas zat/

Drix: Remember tht long discussion we had abt me volunteering to infiltrate instead of u n tht file I brought along in my briefcase? Would u kindly go get it for me? It's at the study, darling

Leah; 8nodded and went to get it8

*everyone waited patiently for her as they ate*

Leah; 8soon came back and handed Drix the file8

Hecro: *sees the file* Wow, ur getting better in the intel as I am

Drix: *grins n takes the file* Thank u, darling *handed it to the others to read*

Thrax; 8looked through it8

*in it were pictures n detailed information abt Elektra's past n biodata*

Ozzie: Tht's a lot of ground to cover

Thrax; 8nods and starts scanning through them8

Drix: Well, it's a lot of stuff. Bt I've read them all thoroughly n the long n short of it is tht she is definitely no regular goody-two-shoes as Spryman put it

Leah; How so/

Drix: It's true tht she is an upright girl n very nice n sweet, like a true politician should be, bt it's because she grew up in bad circumstances tht caused her to want to change Hector by running against Spryman

Thrax; 8searched through the file for that info8

Drix: Hector was technically born with a very rare genetic disorder tht his mother was the carrier of. Thanks to modern medicine, the docs were able to suppress n almost eliminate this disorder, letting him lead a normal life. One of the medicine particle is Elektra's father

8everyone listened in8

Drix: Nothing is known much abt her mother, only tht she died at childbirth, n she was raised by the tough regime of her father. It was because of the strength n bravery of her father, tht she was inspired to go politics to ensure tht Hector's health stays tht way n tht Hector's genetic disorder would not surface again

Thrax; 8nods8 Makes sence.

Drix: Still, after I rediscussed this with the ppl who has connections to get me into Elektra, Leah and I are having a little trouble believing tht it's all it is to it. So, since my darling needs the dwntime, I volunteered to infiltrate instead, see if I can find anything tht is behind this campaign

Thrax; And see if this angel isn't a demon.

Drix: Tht's the gist of it. I've just asked permission frm Spryman to "defect", make it a cover to infiltrate. I'm going to meet up with my contacts to give 'em my resume to enter Elektra's campaign

Leah; Be careful mein love.

Drix: Don't worry, I will *sees Hecro's expectant face* Yes, I'll find out abt Maximus as well for u, Hecro, don't worry

Hecro: *grins sheepishly*

Thrax; Be on guard my amigo.

Drix: Aye aye, cap'n *salutes*

Leah; 8smiles8

*they enjoyed the rest of the dinner chatting casual talk until it was time to clean up n go home*

Thrax; 8had helped Leah with the dishes8

Ozzie: *lulled the babies to sleep n puts them in their pram to be wheeled bk home*

Thrax; We'll see you both soon.

Drix: Alright. I'll update u guys frm time to time

Thrax; 8nods and leads his family out8

Ozzie: *wheels the sleeping babies home n take them up to the nurseries to put them in the cribs*

Thrax; 8carried in a sleepy Jared8

Jared: *sleeps n drooled a little on Thrax's shoulder*

Thrax; 8carried him to his room and tucked him in8

Hecro: *along with Ozzie, kissed all the kids good night before bidding each other good night*

Ozzie: *enters the master bedroom n undressed, looking for his jammies to wear*

Thrax; 8soon comes in and kisses his mate's neck8

Ozzie: Hey, love *giggles, still butt-naked coz he hasn't found his jammies yet*

Thrax; 8purred in his ear8

Ozzie: Mmm...Sounds like u want some lovin'

Thrax; If you're up for it.

Ozzie: Oh I'm definitely into it alright, my love *turns to him n kisses him deeply*

Thrax; 8pulled him close8

Ozzie: *kissed along his jawline, caressing his chest*

Thrax; 8traced his tongue along ozzy's neck8

Ozzie: *sighed n trembled in ecstasy* Mmm... Thrax...

Thrax; 8nipped him gently8

Ozzie: I love you so much, Thrax *whispers in his ear as he reaches dwn to stroke Thrax's cock*

Thrax; 8purrs* Love you to love.

Ozzie: *kisses him again, stroking him harder*

Thrax; 8pulled them both on the bed8

Ozzie: *laughed as he fell onto the bed* Mmm...Take me. Take me as much as u want

Thrax; 8growled sexualy as he slid a condom on and gently eased into ozzy8

Ozzie: Mmh...? *sees the condom* Wh...What's with the rubber? You didn't wear it the last few times we did it

Thrax; Better save than sorry or I could get snipped.

Ozzie: *raised a brow* Snipped?

Thrax; You know cells can breed like rabbits while we viruses it's rare unless we breed with a cell.

Ozzie: Oh well, alright. We need a hiatus on kids, anyway *giggles* Now, where were we, my love?

Thrax; 8positioned himself and slid inside ozzy8

Ozzie: Oh, yes~! I love ur big cock...! *grips Thrax's arms in pleasure*

Thrax; 8thrushed deeply8

Ozzie: *pants esctatically at the feeling, kissing Thrax feverishly*

Thrax; 8wrapped ozzy's legs over his shoulders and went deeper8

Ozzie: Oh, yes, yes, yes~!! *lets out moan after moan* S-S-So deep...!!

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: Oh damn...damn...damn...!! I'm...I'm gonna come...!! *before he could hold bk, his seed squirted all ovr the both of them*

Thrax; 8roared as he relised inside ozzy8

Ozzie: *can feel the bulge of Thrax's condom in her as he released* Ooh, I feel so full...I love you so much...Thrax my love

Thrax; 8pants then collapses next to ozzy8

Ozzie: *panted n helped Thrax cleaned up by removing the condom n threw it away, before joining him bk on bed*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round his mate8

Ozzie: I love you. I love you forever and a day *snuggles close to him*

Thrax; And I you my love.

Ozzie: *falls asleep in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8soon drifts off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews