TOYLB: A New City-Season 2-14

Episode 14

*they slept thru the night, bt in the morning, Ozzie got up earlier than everyone else n got busy ard the house*

Thrax; 8woke up, seeing ozzy not there and went downstairs8

*Ozzie is preparing baby items, such as milk, baby food, some of the clothes tht the trio can't wear n stuff*

Thrax; How they can pull it off.

Ozzie: I'll just give them a hand in this, dont worry. They'll pull thru. I was a first time mother as well, remember?

Thrax; Natural mother.

Ozzie: *giggle* You give me too much credit. I do blunder, u knw

Thrax; 8smirked8

Ozzie: Anyway, I just thought I give her a headstart. I'm preparing some stuff for her to get started on looking after little Sally

Thrax; Good idea baby.

Ozzie: Well, some of these Sakura can't wear anymore, so I'm thinking of giving her these

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I've made some breakfast. It's in the kitchen. U can get it urself. I'm gonna bring these to Leah girl

Thrax; Thanks love. 8heads to get something to eat8

Ozzie: *went ovr to Leah's plc n rang the doorbell*

Leah; 8opened the door8 Hey.

Ozzie: Hey, Leah girl. How's Sally doing?

Leah; Been quiet all night surprisenly.

Ozzie: Well, neways *shows her the box of stuff* Got some stuff for u as a headstart

Leah; 8takes them8 Danka Ozzy.

Ozzie: *taught her everything she needs to knw abt looking after a baby*

Drix: Darling! Sally just wet herself!

Ozzie: Ah, good! Practical training for ya, c'mon *ushered Leah upstairs*

Leah; Don't push.

Ozzie: *chuckles* Sorry, c'mon, let's go

Drix: *trying to hush Sally, who was crying like heck*

Leah; Lay her down Drix.

Drix: *does so*

Ozzie: Remember wat I taught u, Leah girl

Leah; 8nodded, cracking her knuckles and changes Sally without any mistake8

Ozzie: Yeah! You go, Leah girl *claps*

Drix: You did wonderfully, darling

Leah; 8chuckles and picks Sally up, cuddling her8

Sally: *giggle n nuzzles against her*

Ozzie: Hey there, little girl~! Arent u just the cutest thing~?

Leah; 8smiles8 She is.

Ozzie: Well, I see ur alright now. I'll come bk later. Need to help my family start their day

Leah; Alright, later Oz.

Ozzie: *comes home*

Hecro: *already awake n helping to feed the kids along with Jared* Hey, Oz

Ozzie: Hey guys. *sees Thrax all dressed* Hey, love

Thrax; Hey lovr.

Hecro: Where were u?

Ozzie: You havent told them abt last night, love?

Thrax; 8explained to the others8

Hecro: *gasped*

Jared: *dropped his spoon*

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Yeah, now Drix n Leah are taking care of the baby. Her name is Sally. It's so sad tht the family didn't want to take her in

Thrax; Heartless bastards.

Hecro: Ppl make stupid decision bcoz of grief. It gets old

Jared: Bt wat if they want her bk?

Thrax; Doubtful.

Ozzie: I doubt they would, bt I wouldnt rule out the possibility tht they might

Hecro: They dont deserve her if u ask me

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *hears the limo* Ride's here, guys. Go to work now

Hecro: *drinks the last of his coffee n left* Cya bro

Thrax; 8kissed ozzy then fallowed Hecro8

Jared: Wen can I go to work n school, Mommy?

Ozzie: Just a few more days, n u'll be able to be with Paul again

Jared: *cocks a brow* Paul?

Ozzie: *just smiles* U'll see wat I mean

Thrax; 8rolls his eyes and heads off8

*Ozzie spent the rest of the day with Leah teaching her how to look after Sally. The kids all gathered to see the new addition in the household*

Leah; 8knealt for the kids to get a better look8

Kiaran: *stares at her n blushes a little*

Ozzex: *same reaction*

Sally: *looked at both of them n stuck out her tongue*

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes at her brothers8

Jared: Ooh~! She is sooooooooo cute~!!! Isn't she cute, girls? *turns to the twins*

8the duo smiled8

Sally: *looked at the three girls n smiled at them*

Ozzie: Aww, Sally thinks she has sisters to play with

Leah; 8smiled8

Kiaran&Ozzex: *want to hug Sally bt ended up fighting*

Ozzie: Boys, boys!

Leah; 8sweatdropped8

Sally: *sees them fighting, frowns n sweeps her hand dwnwards, emitting a sort of shockwave tht froze the boys*

Ozzie: Ack!! Kia!! Ozzex!!

Leah; 8gasps8

Jared: Holy spit!!

Ozzie: Quick, Jared! Get some hot water!

Sakura; 8had a 'you got what you deserved look on her face8

Jared: *brought in a basin of hot water n a cloth*

Ozzie: *use the cloth n wet it in hot water n put it onto the frozen boys until they thawed*

*both boys were soon free n crying*

Leah; 8sighed8

Ozzie: *hugs the boys* It's OK, it's OK, Mama's here

Jared: What the heck was tht abt??

Leah; Could be something she inheirid from her so called 'father'.

Ozzie: Must be. U think maybe tht's wht Elektra was trying to do? Create a bio-weapon?

Leah; Probably.

Ozzie: All the more reason not to let them have her. We must protect her at all costs, until this thing with Elektra is settled

Leah; 8nods8

Jared: Seems like Kia and Ozzex r already love rivals for Sally *grins as he sees Kia n Ozzex stopped crying n glaring at each other*

Sakura; 8groaned8

Ozzie: *chuckles n gave the two boys a noogie* Not in 10 yrs time, boys

Leah; 8chuckled8

*meanwhile, it was almost lunch time for the guys. Drix had msg Thrax saying tht he would join them for lunch*

Thrax; 8text baxk8 Right.

Hecro: *came up to him* Lunch, Thrax?

Thrax; Huh/

Hecro: I said, we going to lunch?

Thrax; 8blushes8 Oh yeah. 8fallows him8

Hecro: I saw u texting. Who was tht?

Thrax; Drix.

Hecro: Wht does he want?

Thrax; Meeting us for lunch.

Hecro: Wonder wat he wants

Thrax; 8shrugged8

*they all met at the roadside cafe, where Drix was waiting*

Drix: Hey guys. I've saved a seat for u

Hecro: Thanks, man

Thrax; 8smiled and sat down8

Hecro: How's it hanging there, Drix?

Drix: On my toes all the time, trying to act natural n meet Elektra's whim n fancy

Thrx; 8narrowed his eyes8

Drix: Anyway, just want to warn u tht the debate will be the day after tomorrow. We have to warn the PD abt this

8the two nodded8

Drix: *made his order* Tht girl is not making my life any easier tho

Thrax; Story of the year.

Hecro: *rolls his eyes as he made his order* Wht else is new abt tht girl?

Drix: Oh, I found out something new alright

Thrax; 8gave his order and cocked a brow8

Drix: I've been spying on her for a while this morning before I went to work. I found out she would be coming to the office late because she has a private meeting at home, so I snuck out n went bk to her house to chk on her

Thrax; And/

Drix: I found out she wasn't reli having a meeting, more like she went to the basement to chk on something. I spied on her, n guess wat I found?

Hecro: Wht?

Drix: *whispered* Apparently Elektra has been keeping her dead father's body in an incubator in the basement

Thrax; 8looked sick8

Drix: Dunno the details yet of how he died, bt my bet is tht's how she was able to impregnate Sully with his DNA

Hecro: Ugh...Now tht is sick

Thrax; Think I've lost my appitite.

Drix: Do u think we should report this as well to the PD?

Thrax; Keep it quiet until she's captured.

Hecro: Agreed. We dont wanna jinx this

Drix: Ur right. Well, keep our fingers crossed n hope for the best on the debate then

Thrax; 8nods8

*the three had their lunch until lunch break was ovr n parted ways*

Thrax; 8still had a sick feeling in his stomach so he didn't eat anything8

Hecro: Man, tht girl is getting sicker n sicker every day

Thrax; 8nodded8

Hecro: I hope we reli bust her ass soon

Thrax; So do I.

Hecro: I reli worry though. It makes me wonder wht "The Project" she's reli talking abt

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: I wonder if Spryman is gonna get his gig up right during the debate. He must be feeling rather pressured now

Thrax; Let's hope he won't screw up.

Hecro: Ditto here

Thrax; 8sighed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews