TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 1-6

Episode 6

Ozzie: *was up chking up the accounts n seeing if the profits tally, then sees the bank account book n smiles at the money they've saved* Wow, tht's a lot of zeroes *sighs* Wish u were here to see my success, Thrax...

Leah; He vould be.

Ozzie: *looks up n smiled sadly* Hmm...Yeah, I knw, I just wish he were here now

Leah; He vishes he could.

Ozzie: How would u knw?

Leah; Voman's intotions.

Ozzie: *smiles* I'll go put the books away. Help urself to something to drink

Leah: Danka.

Ozzie: *went upstairs to put the books in the safebox kept in a secret compartment in the wardrobe. Was abt to bk away frm the wardrobe wen he felt the strong hug frm behind him tht was all too familiar* Th...Thrax...?

8a soft purr met his ear8

Ozzie: *spun round n hugged him tight* Oh Hector! Where have u been?! I missed u! *starts to sob*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: Oh Hector...I was so worried tht u were gone. I thought it was my fault...tht u got upset because of...of...

Thrax; 8placed his claw on ozzy's lips8

Ozzie: *buries his face on Thrax's shoulders* I missed you...

Thrax; 8held him close8 Missed yo to baby.

Ozzie: *sniffles* U...Ur gonna have to go again, dont u?

Thrax; I'm sorry baby

Ozzie: Take me with u

Thrax; The kids need you.

Ozzie: But I need u too...

Thrax; I can't not while she's still out there.

Ozzie: Then... *hesitates, before taking off his shirt* Then take me. Claim me right here, right now. Let me feel ur love again before u leave me

Thrax; Ozzy.

Ozzie: Pls...Pls, for me... *kissed him in his tears*

Thrax; 8sighs and slowly removed his clothes8

Ozzie: *removed the rest of his n kisses Thrax deeply, guiding him to the bed*

Jared: *was getting up to get a drink wen he heard Oz n Thrax, n guessed they needed alone time, n went dwnstairs* Hey, Auntie Leah. U might wanna head off home

Leah; 8nods8 Goodnight Jared.

Jared: Night

Ozzie: *kisses Thrax's neck*

Thrax; 8nipped ozzy's neck gently8

Ozzie: I love you...I love u so much... *leans up to capture Thrax's lips*

Thrax; 8pulled them both on the bed8

Ozzie: *leans ovr to take Thrax's cock in his mouth*

Thrax; 8shuttered8

Ozzie: *sucks n licks the cock, bobbing in n out of him*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Ozzie: *felt the cock nice n ready n pushed himself onto the cock, taking it all in his ass*

Thrax; 8grabbd his mate's hips8

Ozzie: *filled to the hilt* Oh Hector, I missed u so much...!

Thrax; 8pants8 So have I.

Ozzie: *started moving, bobbing up n dwn as he let the cock go deeper n deeper into him*

Thrax; 8bucked up8

Ozzie: So good...So good... *kept on bobbing up n dwn, panting*

Thrax; 8moaned8

Ozzie: *turns to have Thrax on the top* Fuck me...

Thrax; 8thrushed deep8

Ozzie: Yes...! Yes...! Oh Hec...I'm...I'm gonna come...

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: I'm...I'm coming...! *orgasmed all ovr his stomach*

Thrax; 8roared as relised inside ozzy8

Ozzie: *trembled as his orgasm subsided* I...I love you, Thrax... *heaved a sigh of relief n fell asleep frm the orgams*

Thrax; 8gently slipped out and went to wash up before leaving a note then departing8

Ozzie: *slept thru the night. When morning came, he got a wake up call frm Leah* Mmh... *picks up the phone* Yeah?

Leah; Ozzy? Where are you/

Ozzie: Mmh...I'm at home *massaged his temples* Sorry, overslept. I'll get ready asap

Leah; Quickly ve open in ten minutes.

Ozzie: Alright. Just...lemme get the kids n we'll be off *gets up to get ready wen he saw the note. He picks it up n reads it*

Ozzy
I know you don't want to be left alone but that she-demon is still on the lose. I already found her again and like before she destroyed her new body, she can take any form - female or male, germ or cell. She is also after Rory, calming he is hers but he'll never be. Please protect yourself and protect our children. We'll be together again soon my love.
Love Thrax. XX

Ozzie: *tears well up in his eyes as he read the note. He covered his eyes n cried silently for a moment, praying tht he will be alright, before freshening up, got the kids n went to where Leah was waiting at the trailer*

Leah; 8was holding Sally and noticed Ozzy's red eyes8

Ozzie: *carried the kids to the trailer n took the wheel, not looking directly at Leah*

Leah; 8buckled Sally in before climbing into the passanger's seat8

Ozzie: *drove dwn to their spot* Sorry for being late

Leah; 8sniffed and got a certain scent8 Busy night/

Ozzie: *blushed* Something like that

Leah; 8smirks8

Ozzie: *pouted at her for a moment before smiling softly* Even though it was only for the night...we rekindled our love, though it still hurts tht he left again

Leah; He doesn't have a choice.

Ozzie: I knw. *sighs* I just hope it'll be ovr soon. *reaches the daycare* Well, time to go daycare now, kids

8none of them looked happy8

Ozzie: Dont look tht way, sweethearts. U've been in daycare for almost a mth now. I'm sure u made friends *carried them to the daycare, using the spare passcard Amber made just for them*

Leah; 8fallowed with Sally8

*the usual routine of handing in the kids to the nannies n a bit of chat n goodbyes n kisses before Ozzie and Leah left for work*

Sakura; 8kept a sharp eye on Rory8

Kiaran & Ozzex: *does so too*

Rory; 8took his sister's hand and held it firm8

*it was one of those days where Nightingale doesn't visit. The said hybrid was at the bookstore, checking out some new titles*

8there wasn't any sign of Thrax or his brothers8

Nightingale: *bought a book he thought was interesting wen he spotted someone familiar lurking between the shelves* A...lexis, I presume?

Alexis; 8ducked out of sight8

Nightingale: *walks up to where he last disappeared n approached* Ur not doing a good job hiding urself. I can see ur shoes

Alexis; 8sighed and came out8

Nightingale: If u wanna chat me up you can just come up n do so *smirks*

Alexis; 8blushes8

Nightingale: Hmm, wht happened to the manly guy who rescued me tht I met last night?

Alexis; 8snapped out of it and glared8

Nightingale: Much better. Well? Arent ya gonna chat me up?

Alexis; I ain't lookin' for a good time.

Nightingale: I knw tht. Chat me up doesnt always mean having sex with me, although I'm not against it

Alexis; 8cocked a brow then lowered his voice8 How'd someone like you end up in such a low class job/

Nightingale: *shrugs* A germ's gotta do wht a germ's gotta do

Alexis; But you aren't technally a germ.

Nightingale: Yeah, I knw, bt look at me *gestures to himself* Do I look more of a cell or more of a germ? *sways his hips as he went*

Alexis; 8looked up and down8

Nightingale: Well? Do I look more cell or germ?

Alexis; I see more cell in you.

Nightingale: *grins* Thanks

Alexis; 8smiled8

Nightingale: So... *leans a little close to him* Wht exactly do u see in me there, Lex?

Alexis; One who deseves a better life.

Nightingale: *raised a brow a little* Wht do u knw abt better life? Look at urself. At least my job pays better. U should chk out where I live. It's something no salary man can get within a week

Alexis; We rather live in poverty than do a job like THAT.

Nightingale: U reli are stubborn, like Thrax *shook his head*

Alexis; 8scoft8

Nightingale: Well, if u want to...chat me up again *writes dwn his address behind his receipt n gave it to Alexis* U can come ovr anytime. *leans closer n stroke his chin* I MIGHT give u a freebie *leaves with his sexy sway of hips again*

Alexis; 8felt his knees give in8

Dieter: *appears out of nowhere behind Alexis* liebeskranker Welpe (lovesick puppy)

Alexis; 8jumped8

Dieter: Julius haz been looking everyvhere for u, n here u are hiding n talking to tht Prostituiertees. C'mon, ve're leaving *grabs him by the arm*

Alexis; Hey, let go.

Dieter: Ve r leaving, mein brother, n zat's final. Julius' orders. Seriously, vhy am i more like ze bigger brother zan u r?

Alexis; Well at least I'm not a mother hen like Jules.

Dieter: *rolls his eyes* Come on *drags him out of the bookstore*

Nightingale: *was just buying some fruits next door n saw them leave, with Alexis protesting loudly while being dragged by Dieter, n hid a chuckle*

Alexis; 8growled at his brother8

Dieter: I svear, mein brother, zat Prostituiertees iz nothing bt trouble for u *drags him all the way to where the rest of the gang are*

Takashi: Ah~? Motto (again) ka, Dieter oni-chan~?

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Dieter: Ja, again. He iz meeting vith zat darn Prostituiertees again

Takashi: Moh~! U keep seeing him ne, mainichi mainichi (everyday and everyday) na no daa. He is Ozzie-chan no kodomo-chan ne~! Baka!

Jules; 8massaged his forehead, the eldest was nearing a breakdown8

Dieter: *let go of him harshly, smacking him at the back of his head*

Alexis; 8hissed8 What the fuck was that for/

Dieter: For ur Idiotverhalten (idiocy), swooning ovr a Prostituiertees, a used man who had probably slept with mehr als Männer Dutzend (more than a dozen men)

Alexis; He doesn't have a choice, it's hard for him to get a real job.

Ricardo: While we do pity his plight, he's still not exactly lover material. I mean, who knws wht he'd contracted sleeping with those men, n not to forget tht there is a possibility he actually LIKES this job

Alexis; 8glared8

Takashi: Maa, maa, sa, Alexis oni-san, if u reli like Ozzie-chan no kodomo-chan so much, shikatanaiwa (it can't be helped), bt ur digging ur own grave with a gold digger like him

Alexis; He's not like that.

Dieter: How vould u knw?

Alexis; Something inside me.

Takashi: Tht something inside u is called bakayero (idiocy)!

Alexis; No not that, something else.

Dieter: U being a douche?

Ricardo: *sweatdrop, clearly seeing tht they were pushing his buttons*

Alexis; 8snarled8 Watch it.

Takashi: Sa, are we going to Ozzie-chan's trailer restaurant or not? Harahate-ne (I'm hungry)~!

Julius; No way Taka we're not going.

Takashi: Heh~? D...Doushite~?

Julius; We can't afford it.

Anronio; He's right.

Takashi: Moh~! We can always ask Ozzie-chan to treat us~! Onegai shimasu (pretty pls)~! Harahate ne~!

Julius; No Takashi, no freebies.

Takashi: *pouts* Kuso (damn), Julius oni-sama no baka!

Antonio; 8cuft him on the head8

Takashi: Itaii~!! *hides behind Ricardo* Kowaii yo (so scary), Ricky-chan~!

Ricardo: Well he wont be so "kowaii" if u behaved

Julius; 8groaned8

Ricardo: Come, guys. I think I knw somewhere where there's a soup kitchen we can go to to get a decent meal

Alexis; Where/

Ricardo: Dwn at the spleen area

Julius; C'mon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews