TOYLB: A New City-Season Epilogue Part 2

Epilogue Part 2

8the streets were deserted8

Ozzie: Thrax...Where can u be...? *searching ard*

8there seemed to be no sign of the virus8

Ozzie: Oh Hector, where are u...? *goes dwn deeper into town to search for him*

Alexis; Ozzy/

Ozzie: Alex? Alex! *comes to him* Thrax's disappeared! I thought he was in the room, bt he's gone n... *starts panicking*

Alexis; Calm down ozzy.

Ozzie: WHere has he gone~? I'm so worried...

Alexis; We'll find him, just go home Oz.

Ozzie: *starts sobbing* G...Go home...? But...But Thrax...

Alexis; We'll find him don't worry.

Ozzie: Aah...! *the surgery stitches frm his womb extraction tore a little bcoz he was running to search for Thrax. Bled a little*

Alexis; 8lefted him up8 C'mon. 8carries him home.

Ozzie: I'm sorry. I'm just...worried for Thrax... *snuggles up to him*

Alexis; I know ozzy. 8carries him inside8

Ozzie: Find him for me pls? I cant bear to knw he's gone...

Alexis; 8set him on the couch8 We will.

Ozzie: *looks at his bleeding stitches* Oh crud

Alexis; 8started repairing the tear8

Ozzie: *winced occasionally as Alexis repaired the tear, bt he was used to pain by now*

Alexis; 8bit off the thread after he was done8

Ozzie: Thanks, Lex

Alexis; Anytime Oz.

Ozzie: U will find Thrax, right? Make sure he's OK? I'm...I'm so worried...

Alexis; We will, he's our baby brother and we will find him.

Ozzie: I dont knw wat I'll do if he's gone. I...It's my fault...He must be upset abt me being infertile aftr all... *covers his face*

Alexis; It isn't your fault, Thrax isn't right in the head.

Ozzie: Dont say tht! Dont u dare say tht! Thrax's not crazy! He's not! It's my fault! It's mine... *starts sobbing*

Alexis; 8holds him gently stroking his hair8

Ozzie: *cries in his arms* I want Thrax bk...Pls bring him bk...

Alexis; We will, we promise you as family.

Ozzie: *nods, then continued sobbing for a while until he cried himself to sleep*

Alexis; 8laid a ragged but warm blanket over him and stroked his hair8

Ozzie: *curled in a fetal position n slept*

Alexis; 8contacted Hecro via psyic link and told him ozzy's wereabouts8

Hecro: *was having coffee with Maximus wen he got the link* Oh

Maximus; 8looked up8

Hecro: Alexis just sent me a msg. Oz is at their plc

Maximus; Is he ok?

Hecro: Not sure. I'm gonna have to find out. U wanna come along?

Maximus; What about the kids/

Hecro: Don't worry. Jared's home, n he'll be staying up late to finish some assignments. I'll just go tell him

Maximus; 8nodded8

Hecro: *goes upstairs to update Jared on the situation before going dwn* Alright, let's go

Maximus; 8fallowed him*

Hecro: *hauled for a cab n drove dwn to the bros' home where Oz is*

8their curant home was a run down flat in the love handels area8

Hecro: *looked ard* Didn't think love handles would exist in a healthy city like Hector

Maximus; He put on a bit of weight some time ago but work it off.

Hecro: Well, let's go up then *remembering the flat number Alexis gave him, he went to where it was n knocked on the door*

Antonio; 8peered out8

Hecro: It's me n Maximus

Antonio; 8unlocked the door and quickly dragged them in8

Hecro: Woah! Easy there, tiger. Where's the fire?

Antonio; 8bolted the door8 You know why.

Hecro: *sighs* I knw. U guys being the virus n all. So where's Oz?

Alexis; 8beckons to them8

Hecro: *follows him*

Alexis; 8show them where ozzy was8

Ozzie: *all curled up sleeping a little restlessly*

Alexis; 8to Hecro8 He's very worried about Thrax.

Hecro: Thrax? Thrax's missing?

Alexis; 8nods8

Hecro: Where the Hec did he go? He shouldn't be leaving Oz alone. He's still vulnerable frm the womb extraction surgery n all

Alexis; He's having a hard time Hecro.

Hecro: Yeah, I knw, bt doesnt mean he should run off like tht. They need each other's support. Lemme guess, Oz is blaming himself again, isn't he?

Antonio; 8nodded8

Hecro: *sighs* It always happens whenever something goes bad. He'll start blaming himself. Does tht all the time when all his past love life gone wrong *picks the sleeping Ozzie bridal style*

Alexis; Be careful guys and don't worry we'll find Thrax.

Hecro: Alright. We'll take care of Oz for now. You be careful too

8the brothers bid them goodbye8

Hecro: *nodded goodbye n left with Oz and Maximus*

Maximus; 8climbed into the cab with them8

Hecro: Wen will Oz's hurting stop? I feel so bad for him...

Maximus; Not as bad as Thrax.

Hecro: I knw, bt if he keeps doing this, both him and Oz would get hurt in more ways than one. I dont want Oz to be off the edge again like last time

Maximus; Thrax doesn't ethier.

Hecro: I just hope it'll be ovr soon

Maximus; 8nods8

Ozzie: *whines in his sleep n cuddled against Hecro*

Hecro: *hushed him n cradles him close*

8they soon arrived home and got out8

Hecro: *carries Oz into the house n up to the bedroom*

Jared: *just got out of the bathroom aftr brushing his teeth* Is Mommy OK?

Maximus; After he gets some rest hopefully.

Jared: *sees the blood stains on Oz's shirt where his stitches tore* Oh Hector! Is he hurt?

Hecro: Don't worry. Uncle Alex stitched him bk up. He'll be fine with a good night's sleep * helps Oz change clothes*

Maximus; 8bit his lip8

Hecro: *aftr changing, tucks him in n leaves the room* U should go to bed too, luv. It's getting late

Jared: Yeah, I knw. Got a charity campaign to run tomorrow. Night, guys *leaves to his bedroom*

Maximus; 8watches the lad go8

Hecro: *sighs n falls into Maximus' arms, hugging him tight* Why do these things happen to us of all ppl, Chris?

Maximus; 8holds him close8 It's it's hard to know what's going to happen.

Hecro: Yeah but...it's just not fair. Ozzie had nvr done anything tht bad to deserve this

Maximus; And Thrax has/

Hecro: U knw I dont mean tht. Oz is my baby brother. U cant blame me for thinking of him first

Maximus; At least you have someone to care for.

Hecro: I care for everyone, not just Oz. I...I care for you too

Maximus; 8sighed8

Hecro: Wht? Don't...Dont u want me to care for u?

Maximus; No one really cared for me besides my parents.

Hecro: Well, we're gonna have to change tht, aren't we? *smiles tenderly n leans up to peck him on the lips*

Maximus; 8kissed him gently8

Hecro: I... *blushes hard as he struggled not to stutter* I think...I think I love you...

Maximus; 8blushed a pale red8

Hecro: *realized wht he just said n felt utterly embarassed* I...I...I-I-I-I m-m-mean...I'm k-k-k-kinda, s-s-sorta, i-i-i-in love with y-y-y-you...I-I-I...

Maximus; 8placed his fingers to Hecro's lips8

Hecro: *stops almost immediately, it's almost like magic*

Maximus; That's enough for now.

Hecro: S...Sorry... *looks dwn, blushing*

Maximus; 8nuzzled him8 We should turn in.

Hecro: Yeah. We should *smiles n kisses his cheek* Night, Chris

Maximus; Goodnight Hecro.

Hecro: *sent him off before sighing in bliss, finally able to get his love confession off his chest*

Maximus; 8smiled and placed his hand over his heart8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews