TOYLB: A New City-Season 2-16

Episode 16

Thrax; 8flexed and unflexed his claw8

*as soon as they reached the PD, Ozzie went dwn to the interrogation room*

Thrax; 8ran after him8

Ozzie: *went to the other side of the room n greets the Chief* How's it hanging?

Chief: Officer Amino is interrogating her now

Thrax; 8looked through the two way mirror8

Maria: Tell us why do u want to sabotage the debate?

Elektra: Is tht wht u think its all abt? The election? This is bigger than tht, my girl

Maria: I am not ur girl. Now spill it!

Elektra: U must agree with me tht pure bloods should be the ones running the city. I've seen how u behave with those illegals. U could've been a better aide than my little Ariel.

Thrax; 8growled8

Maria: This is not abt me. It's abt u, so why dont u just come clean. We knw abt u killing ur mother

Elektra: Oh tht bitch was just in the way. Father always taught me tht any defect is a weakness, n weaknesses must be destroyed

Maria: Why did ur father want u to kill her n yet asked u to do it? Didnt ur father loved her?

Elektra: No. My father would nvr love tht bitch! Tht was all just a front to show his compassionate side. She was just a pawn in helping him create the perfect cell. A union btwn a pure cell n a medic. Wht better breed can tht be?

Ozzie: *cringed at upon hearing this*

Thrax; 8felt his anger rise in his chest8

Elektra: Father nvr loved her. Father loved me! Me n me alone! I am his daughter, his friend, his companion, his lover! He loved me! Not tht bitch! ME!

Ozzie: OK, now tht is sick n wrong

Elektra: Father knew to love me, he had to get rid of Mother, n I felt the same way too, so I did wat he told me to do. I got rid of her to be with Father forever. I love him n I'm willing to do anything for him. I believe everything he say is true. Mother may be pure blood, bt she's a freak. She deserves to die

Thrax; This girl is making what I did look like child's play.

Chief: U got tht right

Maria: Is tht why u wanted to run office? To use ur Nazi propanganda?

Elektra: How rude. I'm not Nazi. I'm an elitist. Only the best n pure blood should live to run the city of Hector. Cells should be with their kind: Neuron to Neuron, White blood to white blood, red blood to red blood. U have them go ard mixing blood with each other n they dont even knw which side of the city they should run

Maria: And the experiments? The things u've done to Jones n his family?

Elektra: Just giving them wat they deserve. is all, for trespassing Hector n for fratenizing with viruses. I do wish I could see my boy in action screwing tht Jones guy tho. Such a waste of a stud on tht useless illegal piece of ass

Thrax; 8foamed at the mouth8

Maria: Watch ur mouth, girl! Ur being interrogated here!

Elektra: Or wat? Ur gonna hit me? Pls. *rolls her eyes*

Ozzie: *frowns at the thought of the rape incident*

Thrax; 8pants8

Maria: So the poison n everything, u made it?

Elektra: Yes, of course. Everything was under my plan. I'm not born n brought up a genius for nothing. Too bad Father nvr lived to see this. To keep the genetic disorder at bay and totally cured, Father has been exhausting himself allowing those pigs in the brain centre to extract his powers until he was left with nothing to survive, all because of tht selfish little bastard Spryman! He killed my father! He may not have directly done, bt he had a hand in it with his stupid spoiled brat orders to keep Hector alive so tht he can do whtever he wants!! Father n I were planning to have children! Spryman ruined it for me!

Thrax; 8whispered to Gludeus8 The whore is mine.

Chief: U knw the rules, virus. She is to be dealt with by authorities. Dont go playing Hector

Elektra: I swore I will bring him dwn, n bring me n my father's vision to life: To have pure bloods run the city n have the best breeds to rule them. I stole Father's body frm the morgue n kept him with me so I could use his DNA to create the poison n also to create his heir. I've tested it on someone already. It would've been a success if he hadn't run out on me n died. Now I dunno where the little baby is to see if they are alive or dead to see if my experiment worked. If it did, I could do this to myself n give birth to the children Father n I plan to have before he died. U wouldn't happen to knw where the little baby is, don't u? I'd like to have them with me very much

Maria: *looks at the two-way mirror, confused*

Thrax; 8hesitated and looked at his love8

Ozzie: *shook his head* Not now

Chief: Wht is she talking abt?

Thrax; We'll explain late.

Elektra: I do hope u'll find the baby. They technically would be my sibling, bt I plan to raise them as my own child, as a start for having children with my Father. Oh how I love my Father...

Ozzie: *had enough of her n left the room*

Thrax; 8ran after him8

Ozzie: *ran to the toilet n puked his guts out. Wht ever she jsut said was too sickening to bear*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: *calms dwn n cleaned himself* Damn, tht was sick

Thrax; Tell me about it.

Chief: *peeks in* U guys alright in there?

Ozzie: Yeah we're cool

Chief: Wht just went on bk there? Wht was she saying abt a baby?

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: *nods n told him everything*

Chief: Holy mother of Hector

Thrax; Tis true.

Chief: Then it's good thing u didn't send it ovr to child services or anything. She would've had her goons' hands on her in a minute

Thrax; 8nods8

Chief: Well, I suppose we've got all the confession we need. We will keep her in the army barracks prison based on her level of danger n let them deal with her

Thrax; ~But they won't get the chance.~

Ozzie: *sees tht look on Thrax's face n sighed, knwing tht he couldn't stop whtever he plans to do*

Thrax; 8lead ozzy away8

Ozzie: *left the PD n saw Amber still waiting outside with the limo* Hey, Amber. Sorry for the wait

Amber; That's ok.

Ozzie: Take us bk to the hospital then, I wanna chk on Paul

Amber; 8nods and gets into the driver seat8

*they got in the car n drove off*

Ozzie: Ur gonna do something, aren't u, baby?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Just promise me one thing?

Thrax; Hmm/

Ozzie: Promise me u wont get caught?

Thrax; You were the only one who ever did baby.

Ozzie: Huh? Ever did wht?

Thrax; Ever caught me.

Ozzie: *chuckles* Ur the only one who lets me *Kisses him*

Thrax; 8kisses him back8

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax

Thrax; Love you to baby.

*they soon reached the hospital*

Thrax; 8nodded to Amber as he and ozzy went inside8

Ozzie: *made his way to Spryman's ward, seeing him already awake* Hey, Paul

Spryman: Momma~! *reaches his arms out, wanting a hug*

Ozzie: *comes to him n held him close*

Thrax; 8smiled at the scene8

Spryman: Hey, Pops. I heard frm Hecro, Maximus n Drix abt wht u did. Ur awesome

Thrax; I did what I could.

Spryman: Still, it sounded awesome, like those vampire movies Hector always watch

Thrax; Just doing what my mother did.

Hecro: The doc says he's all good. He can be released the day after tomorrow

Ozzie: Paul here is a fighter, alright

Spryman: Couldn't have done it without u guys

Thrax; 8smiled8

Drix: How goes with Elektra?

Thrax; 8hesitated8

Ozzie: *told them briefly everything*

Maximus; 8became pale8

Hecro: OK, tht is sick. Not only she's a psycho, she's an incestuous psycho

Thrax; 8noded8

Drix: Wht are they gonna do with her?

Ozzie: They're keeping her in the army barracks. It's the barracks problem now

Thrax; Like they'll help.

Hecro: As long as she's away frm everyone else n not doing anymore crazy stuff, i couldn't care less wht the army barracks do to her

Thrax; 8sighed8

Drix: I heard frm the city council who just came to visit Spryman. He wins by default because of Elektra's crimes

Spryman: Yeah! I'm still Mayor again! Isn't tht cool, Momma, Pops?

Thrax; Just hope ya change your ways.

Spryman: I will. I promise

Thrax; Good boy.

Ozzie: Well, let's give him some rest now. We'll see ya soon, Paul *kisses his forehead*

Spryman: Aww, OK. Bye bye, Momma. Bye, Pops

Thrax; Get well soon my boy. 8leaves with ozzy8

Hecro: Cya, kid

Drix: Good day to u, Spryman. C'mon, Maximus. Let's go

Maximus; 8waved to Spryman and headed out with the group8

Ozzie: Another long day today

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Hey, Amber. Mind taking us home?

Amber; Sure. 8wait til everyne was in and drove off8

*they all sat in comfortable silence as they had their ride home*

Amber; 8reached the house8 Here you are.

Ozzie: Thanks, Amber. Look for Paul for us, alright?

Amber; 8nodded and drove off8

Hecro: Home sweet home

Drix: You got tht right

Ozzie: Anyone wants lemonade?

Thrax; All I want to do is go to bed.

Ozzie: Alright, love. U rest up. U had a long day

Hecro: I'll have some lemonade

Drix: Me too

Ozzie: Wht abt u, Max?

Maximus; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: OK then *leads them inside*

Jared: *sees Ozzie* Mommy~! *glomps him* Daddy~! *jumps frm Ozzie to Thrax, glomping him as well*

Thrax; 8toppled over8

Ozzie: Alright, Jared, alright *picks Jared off Thrax* Dont bother ur father. He had a long day n needs his rest *kisses Thrax* Go on, love. Have ur rest

Thrax; See you morning. 8heads to bed8

Ozzie: *made lemonade for Hecro n Drix* It's been a long day, bt I'm glad its ovr for now

8everyone nodded8

Ozzie: How's Sally doing, Jared?

Jared: She's OK. Froze Kia n Ozzex again a few times, bt the boys have gotten used to it. Still fighting for Sally's attention, as usual

Leah; 8rolled her eyes8

Hecro: *laughs* A week before their birthday n already they have a crush? Tht's interesting

Drix: Wow! Is it already almost a week before the trio's birthday? Then it also means its a week before our wedding day!

Leah; 8smiled8

Ozzie: No big. We've got our wedding clothes ready n all. All we need to do is just remind Paul abt it n have the wedding plc fixed up in no time

Hecro: Which reminds me, didn't Thrax's brothers promise to show up a week before the wedding day?

Leah; 8nods8 But who knows when they'll come.

Ozzie: We'll just have to wait and see when they'll show up

8they all nod8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews