TOYLB-Season 5-2

Episode 2

Jared: *just got bk home frm school with his body all bruised. Looks ard to see if anyone's home. Seeing no one, he heaved a sigh of relief n tiptoed up to his room*

Thrax; Jared/

Jared: *gasped n stopped short for a while* Ah, h-h-hi, guys! You're bk! Cool! How's Ozzie?

Thrax; What in the name of Frank happened to you/

Jared: Nothing. I...uh...fell dwn the stairs during cleanup. No big. Got lotsa homework to do. Bye! *rushes into his room n locked the door*

Thrax; 8knew a lie when he heard it8

Jared: *sighed n went into the bathroom within his room, looking at the mirror of his reflection* Damn, hope it'll go away faster than last time *takes out the first aid kit frm the medicine cabinet n nurses himself*

Thrax; 8set the children in the playpen and went to check on his step-son8

Jared: *after dabbing the meds n using concealing make-up he secretly bought to hide the bruises, went on to do his homework*

Thrax; 8unlocked the door with his claw and opened it8

Jared: *had his headphones on listening to music, so he didn't hear him enter*

Thrax; 8took them off8

Jared: *shocked* Thrax! I...I thought I locked the door! Don't u understand the word 'privacy'?

Thrax; 8folds his arms8 I know a lie when I hear it.

Jared: Yeah, well, you should knw as well that you should leave well alone something that someone don't want u butt in

Thrax; 8felt his anger rising8 Look I'm here to help.

Jared: Well I don't need your help, so pls go away

Thrax; Jared if someone is hurting you-

Jared: No one is hurting me, and even if there is, I can take care of myself, so why don't u just stop trying to be my dad or my brother because they are dead, you hear me? DEAD!!! *runs out of the room n out of the house*

Thrax; Jared!! *gathers the kids and runs after him8

*Jared was a fast runner. Before Thrax could even get out of the house, he was already gone*

Thrax; 8search for the boy8

Jared: *hiding out in a snooker bar, sipping coke as he passed the time hiding out*

Thrax; 8looked round calling out to Jared8

*Thrax searched all day before the trio's cry of hunger forced him bk home. It was only way into the middle of the night before Jared came home n climb thru the window into his room quietly*

Thrax; 8flicked on the light, wearing a black bathrobe and tapping his foot8

Jared: *shocked* You're a weirdo, you knw that?

Thrax; And just where have you been/

Jared: I thought I told u to let it go

Thrax; Not if end up hurt.

Jared: Get out of my room, Thrax. I can take care of myself

Thrax; 8sighs8 If you feel that way then you can live on your own.

Jared: *fights bk his tears n turned ard, answering in a choked voice* Fine! I nvr asked to live with u anyway!

Thrax; I try to help but you turn it away.

Jared: Well, I don't need ur help! You couldn't help my brother anyway! You got him killed-- *cupped his mouth in shock. He had never meant to say that. It just came out*

Thrax; 8turned to him in shock8 I never killed him, I'm not murder. 8he gripped his head8

Jared: I'm sorry... I... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry... *burst into tears n sobbed*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Jared: Pls...Pls, just leave me alone for a while, OK? I don't feel like talking abt it... Pls *sobs bitterly* I beg you...

Thrax; 8carried him to bed and tucked him in8

Jared: *cuddles up against Thrax for a while until he fell asleep*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair then went back to bed but made a mental note to fallow him tomorrow8

*the next day, Jared went on to school as usual after saying his usual goodbyes to Thrax n the kids*

Thrax; 8called up Carrie to watch the kids for a bit before he fallowed Jared8

*half of the day passed normally in school, bt towards lunch hour, Jared was approached by a few older men in their mid-30s at teh bk door of the school n the boy followed them reluctantly*

Thrax; 8fallowed them8

*Jared was led to the back alley where no one can see them*

Jared: I thought I told u not to come looking for me at school

Man 1: *he looks like a typical household germ* You don't tell us wat to do, kid. Just like ur brother don't get to tell us wat to do

Man 2: *a household bacteria* Yeah. And since ur brother is no longer the top dog in the whoring business n ur boss is losing out, u gotta fill in his shoes

Jared: Just get it ovr with, alright?

Thrax; 8growled8

Man 3: *another household germ* Someone's eager today, aye?

*Jared was soon pinned dwn while the men roamed their hands all ovr him. After a bit of foreplay, one of them started removing his pants*

Thrax; 8quickly ran in and threw them away from Jared8

Jared: *shocked* Thrax?!

Man 2: Hey! Who do you think you are?

Man 1: You wanna have a go on him, wait in line like everybody else!

Thrax; I would never do anything so sick. 8he infected the first one8

*he immediately melts into a puddle of goo*

Jared: Stop! Stop it! *holds onto Thrax*

Thrax; Jared these guys hurt you.

Jared: Whatever. Let's just get out of here *pulls Thrax away frm the alley until they were within school grounds*

Thrax; Jared what is going on/

Jared: It's nothing. Aren't u supposed to be looking after the kids? Go home *looks away*

Thrax; 8took his shoulder8 Not without an explaination.

Jared: *hears the bell ring* I gotta go to class. I'll tell ya later *rushes off into school*

Thrax; 8snarled and headed home8

Jared: *towards the end of school, he made sure Thrax was no longer there before he made his way to the opposite direction of home into a small adult novelty shop*

8good thing Thrax had connections as one of the spy germs spotted him before reporting to Thrax8

*in the shop, the men frm before were there*

Man 2: Who the fuck was that guy? Your bodyguard or something?

Jared: No, just my guardian

Man 3: Well, u've been naughty, Jared. U knw wat we do to naughty ppl

Jared: Hey I didn't want him there. How was I to knw he'd show up?

Man 2: Still, you got our friend killed. And u knw wat happens

Jared: *sighs n followed them behind to the storehouse of the shop. There was no escaping this anyway*

8the germ had informed Thrax and he took off8

Jared: *got strung up BDSM style n was whipped frm head to toe while the men got ready to have foreplay with him*

Thrax; 8burst in a slaughtered every germ and bacteria there then untied Jared8

Jared: *sees Thrax n couldn't care less abt how he got there. He fell into the virus' arms and wailed*

Thrax; 8wrapped his coat round the boy an carried him home8

Jared: *cried so hard and so long that by the time they got home, he fainted out of fatigue*

Thrax; 8carried him up to his room and tucked him into bed8

Drix: *rang the doorbell* Anybody home?

Thrax; 8opened the door and dranged him in8

Drix: Hey, hey, woah! Hello to you too

Thrax; 8locked and bolted the door8

Drix: What's with the hostile welcome? *fishes out a card frm his chest* I'm here to deliver u an invitation letter personally to our wedding and...

Thrax; Not now Drix.

Drix: What's wrong, Thrax?

Thrax; 8sighed and explained8

Drix: Oh dear. I didn't think there'd be such things happening in Frank. Frank may not be in tip-top shape, bt to have such culture... *sighs n shakes his head* It's unthinkable

Thrax; It's sick that's what it is.

Drix: Something definitely needs to be done. Bt without knwing who they are, my hands are tied

Thrax; I best at doing this alone Drixonal.

Drix: Alright, bt I could also provide some help. You guys are like my family as well. Besides you need to find out the source n why Jared is doing the things he did before go jumping into conclusions

Thrax; Jamison did it as well. 8sighs8

Drix: *shock* Oh Frank! The more reason we must knw more abt this before banging on ppl's doors. This is serious business. Better go by it carefully

Thrax; 8nods8 For Jared's sake.

Drix: Alright. *passes his wedding invitation* Well, this is wat I originally came here for. Pass this to Ozzie when he comes bk frm hospital. In the meantime, update me on wat Jared has to say n I'll help u out a littl on this case

Thrax; Right. 8takes the invite8

Drix: Cya *leaves the house*

Jared: *whimpering in his sleep, having night terrors*

Thrax; 8goes up to check on him8

Jared: *breaking in cold sweat, whimpering in his sleep*

Thrax; 8wraps his arms round and holds him8

Jared: *mutters in his sleep* No...No...Don't touch me...! W...Why me...?? *pushes Thrax away in his dream*

Thrax; Jared, Jared.

Jared: NO~!!! LET GO OFF ME~!!! *thrashes ard*

Thrax; Jared. Jared wake up.

Jared: *his eyes shot open, tears pouring out of them*

Thrax; 8holds him8 It's ok your safe.

Jared: *wails loudly in his arms*

Thrax; 8rubs his back gently8

Jared: *sobs n sobs until he was almost hyperventilating*

Thrax; Easy now, it okay.

Jared: *after almost 15 mins of crying, bt soon slowly calms dwn*

Thrax; 8nuzzles him gently8

Jared: I'm sorry, Thrax... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... I'm so sorry...

Thrax; Ssshh. . . It's okay now, it's okay.

Jared: I feel so dirty. Can...Can you help me...help me bath...? Scrub me clean...?

Thrax; Of course. 8helps him to the bathroom and turns on the water8

Jared: *turns the faucet n make the hot water stronger than the cold water* I always make the water as hot as possible

Thrax; Jared that's too hot you're gonna scald yourself.

Jared: That's wat I always do after a "job" done *steps into the tub, hisses at the heat before lowers himself into the water*

Thrax; Jared what you did was not your fault.

Jared: I knw, bt I'm doing this for my brother

Thrax; Okay how did a sweet kid like you get into this mess.

Jared: *sighs* They just approached me 3 days after Jamison died and abt a day before I moved in to this home. They said Jamison had been moonlighting as a gigolo for a side income besides being a cop. They said he was their best man and his death was a loss in their income. So they made me take ovr his job. I didn't want to at first, bt they threaten to dig up Jamison's body and dump it into the bladder express if I didn't do it. So, yeah, to let my brother rest in peace, I took ovr his job. You have no idea how many pedophiles were extremely happy wen I came in. Money was rolling into the boss's account. The guys u met in school n the guys u killed to save me were the boss's men. Sometimes when I'm not in duty, they come in to have a taste of me as well. BSDM is their fav mode of foreplay

Thrax; Shit, ok that's it they're dead when I get them.

Jared: No. Leave it alone, Thrax

Thrax; Jared I can't stand you going through this again.

Jared: I'm doing this for my brother, Thrax. I'm doing this on my own free will

Thrax; Jared your brother wouldn't want you going through this.

Jared: How would u knw wat my brother wants?

Thrax; Jared I may have known him for a short time but enough to know what he's like.

Jared: I just...I just didn't want him to be peed out of Frank like some wasted germ. They threatened to do it. And now they knw where I live, they threatened to hurt u and Ozzie...and the triplets as well...I did it for u guys too, u knw

Thrax; Ozzy and I have been in worse.

Jared: Not as bad as I am

Thrax; *gently bathed Jared's body* You don't need to be afraid, I'll take care of this.

Jared: *closes his eyes n lets Thrax wash him, hoping he could be clean again frm this*

Thrax; *massages lavender soap into Jared's memberance8

Jared: *sighs n feels the soap lathered all ovr his body*

Thrax; *gently baths him8

Jared: *rests his head on his knees n kept his eyes closed* Thrax?

Thrax; Hmm?

Jared: Can I ask you something?

Thrax; Yes?

Jared: Can I...call you "Daddy"?

Thrax; *smiles* Of course my boy.

Jared: It's just that...you kinda remind me of my old man himself. He's like you, tough but fair. Strict bt kind. And...Ozzie reminds me of my mom as well. I dunno if he would be OK for me calling him "Mom". The kids seems to think I'm like their real big brother

Thrax; 8chuckles8 Ozzy won't mind and the kids really love you.

Jared: *smiles quietly as he was rinsed off the soap*

Thrax; 8helped Jared out ans wrapped a towel round him8

Jared: *leans against Thrax, feeling sleepy again*

Thrax; 8carried him back to bed, dressed him into pjs and tucked him bck into bed8

Jared: *cuddles up in a fetal position n fell asleep*

Thrax; 8strokes his hair8 Rest. . .my son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews