TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 1-8

Episode 8

*meanwhile, later tht night, at the speakeasy, Nightingale was on singing duty*

Alexis; 8had snuck into the speakeasy to see him8

Nightingale: *singing a slow song n did his usual routine of dance, swaying of hips n charming ppl for their money*

Alexis; 8fallows Night's gaze8

Nightingale: *noticed Alexis n smiled a little before continuing with his singing*

Alexis; 8waited patiently8

Nightingale: *finished his song, went bk to get changed into something less sexy, then came up to Alexis* Well, well, look who's here

Alexis; 8smirked8

Nightingale: *still in his work mode, he came close to Alexis n straddled him* I see u came here for a good time

Alexis; You know I can't pay.

Nightingale: I knw. Bt I'm not against other forms of payments

Alexis; 8quirked his brow8

Nightingale: *leans dwn to kiss him passionately on the lips, earning some dog howls frm other ppl who see it, then tore himself away frm him with a sexy smile*

Alexis; 8breathless8 Whoa.

Nightingale: *stroke his chin, then moved off to charm another client*

Alexis; 8slumped in his seat8

Nightingale: *continues to service his clients, bt occasionally steals a look at Alexis*

Alexis; 8fallowed his gaze8

Nightingale: *flirted with a few more customers, getting paid in the process*

Alexis; 8clenched his hands, he knew Night deserved better8

Nightingale: *returned to him with a drink in hand* Here you go *blowed at the bottle of beer to chill it before giving it to Alexis* On the house

Alexis; Thanks.

Nightingale: Where are ur bros?

Alexis; At home and I know Jules is gonna chew my head off.

Nightingale: Wht with u being here, I guess so *laughs, then leans vry close to Alexis* So, how far along is he?

Alexis; What/

Nightingale: *looks at Alexis in disbelief* Holy mother of Hector! U guys have been together for so long n knw each other's scent for so long, n u dont even notice? Ur brother's boyfriend, tht cell tht always hangs ard with u, he's pregnant

Alexis; 8choked on his drink8 Ozzy/ But that's impossible.

Nightingale: *rolls his eyes* No, genius. The other one. Tht one tht has a bit of a Spanish accent

Alexis; Ricky/ Ha, Antonio you old dog.

Nightingale: Dont tell me u couldn't tell. I could feel the extra heat signature within tht Ricky guy 5 feet away. Ur Antonio barely evn noticed. I thought u take pride in ur sense of smell *motions to sit on Alexis' lap*

Alexis; 8let him8

Nightingale: *sat on his lap* So? Why couldnt u smell him out?

Alexis; We've been occupied lately I guess we didn't notice.

Nightingale: Well, be sure to spring it on them because sooner or later he's gonna show

Alexis; 8nods8

Nightingale: Do u reli miss seeing me tht much tht ur willing to risk getting ur head chewed off to come here? *grins*

Alexis; Let's just say I've had enough of 'mother hen'

Nightingale: Well he has some right to be. He's the eldest after all *chuckles*

Alexis; 8snorts8

Nightingale: Wanna come ovr my plc aftr I finish my work?

Alexis; Sure.

Nightingale: Alright. Wait for me then *kisses Alexis' forehead before swaying off to continue his job*

Alexis; 8swayed8

*after servicing almost half a dozen customers, Nightingale got off work, n went to the dressing room to dress in regular clothes*

Alexis; 8fallowed him8

Nightingale: *plucking out all the carbs tht were slipped into every crevice of his body n clothes n counted them* Hmm, a little less than usual bt better than nothing

Alexis; 8leaned on the doorframe8

Nightingale: *put all the carbs in his money pouch* Shall we?

Alexis; 8offered his arm8

Nightingale: *smiles n took it, leading him to the rich part of the city where his condo was*

Alexis; 8stared in amaxment8

Nightingale: C'mon in *gestured him to follow him to his floor*

Alexis; 8fallowed8

Nightingale: *lets him into his humble abode, impressing him with the riches tht were as par as of Oz n Thrax's home*

Alexis; 8stared in awe8

Nightingale: It's no big, reli. *smiles* Hungry?

Alexis; 8nods8

Nightingale: *looked in the fridge, remembering he had turkey and cake courtesy frm a nice old lady next door he used to help carry her things, then reheated the turkey n passed it to him*

Alexis; 8sniffed it then scoft it down8

Nightingale: Easy there. Dont want u to choke *gives him a glass of apple cider*

Alexis; 8drank it down8

Nightingale: U reli are starved, arent u?

Alexis; 8blushes8

Nightingale: U knw, maybe I should pull some strings, get u n the bros to stay here in this condo. U can pick whichever floor u like. I can easily "persuade" the owner of this condo to let u guys stay

Alexis; Julius wouldn't allow it. 8licked his fingers8

Nightingale: He's gonna have to need to see past tht. Besides, he's got an upcoming nephew to think abt, if I'm right abt Ricky's condition

Alexis; Don't ya mean nephew or niece.

Nightingale: It's a nephew. I'm sure of it. I had years of practice. Baby boys have warmer heat signature than girls

Alexis; 8smiled8

Nightingale: Wherever ur living, it's not exactly the best of conditions. Reli, I dont mind pulling some strings. I can get u guys a plc to stay here with just a sex away *smirks*

Alexis; 8smirked8

Nightingale: And when I mean sex, I mean seriously sex. Meaning I do it to the owner of this condo to get him to give me some homes *trying to hint something to him*

Alexis; 8pointed between them8

Nightingale: *grins* Of course... *straddles his hips* tht is if u dont mind me sleeping with some other guy just to get u a home

Alexis; At least you're honest.

Nightingale: U can discuss this with ur Jules there, c wht he thinks abt me helping u get a home. In the meantime *kisses Alexis deeply*

Alexis; 8pulled him close8

Nightingale: *kissing him some more, doing French like nobody's business, making them both almost topple ovr the chair Alexis was sitting on*

Alexis; 8ran his hans down Night's body8

Nightingale: *still kissing him, he guides Alexis to the couch*

Alexis; 8pulled them both on the couch8

Nightingale: *tears off Alexis' clothes, quickly taking his cock into his mouth n sucked expertly*

Alexis; 8gasped8

Nightingale: *bobbing in and out, sucking him with vigor, enjoying the taste of his man meat* Mmm...U r so much bigger than all the guys I've slept with. Is this how a virus' cock looks like?

Alexis; Only a serious one, songbird.

Nightingale: Songbird *chuckles* I like tht nickname. We shall have to see how it fits inside me *takes off his own clothes n brings his ass onto Alexis' cock, sliding it all into him*

Alexis; 8bucked8

Nightingale: Mmh...! Damn, ur reli filling me up...! *starts a steady pace up n dwn*

Alexis; 8groaned8

Nightingale: *moves so tht Alexis was on top* C'mon, big boy. Fuck me

Alexis; 8thrusted deep8

Nightingale: *lets out moan aftr moan* Oh Hector...S...So good...! So good...!

Alexis; 8picked up speed8

Nightingale: Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes!! More! Gimme more...! I'm gonna cum...!

Alexis; 8became harder8

Nightingale: I'm...I'm gonna cum...! I'm cumming...!! *lets loose his load on his middle, his body arched at the orgasm*

Alexis; 8roared as he relised inside Night8

Nightingale: *pants as he calmed dwn frm his orgasm* Wow...Tht was...wow...Ur amazing

Alexis; 8collapsed beside him8

Nightingale: U were much better than anyone who I serviced with, I'll give u tht *traces circles on his bk*

Alexis; 8nipped his neck8

Nightingale: *giggled* Tht tickles

Alexis; 8purred8

Nightingale: So? Shall I pull the strings to let u guys live in this condo or do u want to talk abt this with ur Jules brother?

Alexis; First one.

Nightingale: Alright. I'll go "persuade" the owner first thing tomorrow

Alexis; 8kissed him8

Nightingale: *kissed him bk* I dont get it. Wht is it tht u see in a used man like me?

Alexis; More than they do.

Nightingale: But I've been fucked by so many ppl for so long now. Does tht not bother u?

Alexis; You didn't have a choice.

Nightingale: Would u still want me evn if I have been tainted by so many?

Alexis; 8kissed him8 You are not tainted.

Nightingale: *kisses bk* Yes, I am. *pouts*

Alexis; 8nuzzled him8

Nightingale: *giggles n cuddles against him*

Alexis; 8purred8

Nightingale: *sees the time* Shouldn't u be getting bk before ur Jules finds out ur gone?

Alexis; Let him fuss.

Nightingale: *laughs* Thrax is right. U ARE a wild child

Alexis; 8smirked8

Nightingale: So staying ovr for the night then?

Alexis; 8nods8

Nightingale: Up for another round then? *kisses him passionately, tears off abruptly then teases him with his swaying of hips as he went to the bedroom*

Alexis; 8chased after him8

Nightingale: *sits on the bed n opened his legs* Come n get me, big boy

Alexis; 8pounces8

Nightingale: *laughs n captures Alexis' lips to kiss*

Alexis; 8saddled him8

Nightingale: Mmh, yes *speak btwn kisses* Fuck me. Fuck me till I go crazy, baby

Alexis; 8thrusted deep8

Nightingale: Yes, yes, yes! Oh Hector, fuck!! *clawed at Alexis*

Alexis; 8picked up speed8

Nightingale: Ah! Ah! Ah! I'm...I'm gonna... *came all ovr himself before he could finish*

Alexis; 8hissed as he relised8

Nightingale: *pants n passed out frm the pure orgasm*

Alexis; 8curled up with him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews