TOYLB-Season 3-11

Episode 11

*they slept through the night. Soon the sun crept in and brightened the room*

Ozzie: *stirred a little* Mmh...

Thrax; 8held his mate in his embrace8

Ozzie: ~What time is it?~ *looks at the clock n saw that Thrax should've been to work 3 hours ago* Oh dear. Wake up, love

Thrax; 8opens his eyes8 Huh/

Ozzie: You've overslept. You should be at work 3 hours ago

Thrax; What/ 8he shot out of bed and got dressed8

Ozzie: Easy, easy. Don't want u to trip on ur own toes *gets up n dressed as well* The kids must be wondering where their Mama is now

Thrax; 8pulled on his boots and coat8

Ozzie: Guess this is where we part, love

Thrax; Until we meet again.

Ozzie: *hugs him tight* I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you where I live, bt Witness Protection Program requires me to sign a non-disclosure agreement. My hands are tied

Thrax; 8nods8 I understand.

Ozzie: *kissed him deeply*

Thrax; 8pulled him close8

Ozzie: *kissed him some more, tears trickling dwn his cheek*

Thrax; 8wiped his tears away8

Ozzie: Pls, Thrax. Pls return to us safe

Thrax; I will my love, I promise.

Ozzie: *nodded* You go first. Ur not allowed to knw where I live, so u can't see where I'm going off

Thrax; 8nodded, kissing him again and left8

Ozzie: *waited for a while before sighing n left as well to the opposite direction, dials Drix's number* Yo, Drix

Drix: Oz! Where have u been?? We were worried abt u!

Ozzie: Everything's fine. Just had to...catch up on things. The kids alright?

Drix: Well, they won't stop crying this morning wen they didn't see u

Ozzie: I'll be there in 10 minutes

Drix: Alright. Cya

Thrax; 8took off to the forbidden area of Frank to search8

*Ozzie got to Leah n Drix's home n could hear the triplets crying frm the other side of the door. He rang the doorbell*

Leah; 8opened the door, she looked a wreck8

Ozzie: Kids giving u trouble, Leah girl? *the trio's cries were louder*

Leah; That's putting it mildly.

Ozzie: Sorry ^^; So where are they? I hear them but I don't see them

Drix: *calls frm upstairs* They're right here

Ozzie: *goes upstairs*

Leah; 8fallows him8

Ozzie: *sees Drix looking like he just wanted to commit suicide as he tried to pacify the bawling trio* Hey, babies. Look who's here

8they all stopped crying and crawled up to their mother8

Drix: Oh thank Frank ur here!

Ozzie: *picks the three up* Hey there, babies. You missed Mama? Sorry I'm late. Mama's here now

8they all cuddled against him8

Drix: How was the meeting, Oz? What did the informant say to you?

Ozzie: Actually... *tells them everything that happened*

Leah; 8stared wide eyed8

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw. Bt at least the informant did us a favor. I was reli missing Thrax

Drix: Just who is this person anyway? He knws so much abt u and Thrax, he knws where both of u live despite the non-disclosure policy n he evn gave u that necklace that belonged to ur mother

Ozzie: *shrugs* Ur guess is just as good as mine

Leah; I guess Thrax is freaked out by this.

Ozzie: We're both freaked out by this, bt Thrax said he would force answers out of him the next time they meet

Leah; 8smirks8 Sounds like him.

Ozzie: Alright. I'll get the kids out of ur hair now. Say bye bye to Uncle Drix and Auntie Leah, kids

Trio; Bai, bai.

Leah; Bye kids.

Drix: Bye kids. Be good now

Ozzie: Cya guys

8the trio, cuddled against their mother8

Ozzie: Sorry, kids. U missed me, eh? Papa misses u too

Sakura; Dada/

8the boys perk up8

Ozzie: Yes, Sakura. I met Papa last night. Didn't expect to see him, bt I did. He asked abt u

8the trio smiled8

Ozzie: Hey kids, I have a feeling ur gonna have a new baby brother or sister reli soon

8they smiled at each other8

*meanwhile at the forbidden area of Frank...*

Thrax; 8looked at Prisma's photo then wandered the streets, searching for any clues8

*a voice calls frm behind a corner* Psst! Psst! Hey, Thrax!

Thrax; 8looked round8

*a hand stuck out, gesturing him to come ovr* Ovr here, Thrax!

Thrax; 8ran over8

*it was Influenza, with one hand short n bandaged* Hey Thrax. How's it hanging?

Thrax; Not good. 8he cringed at the sight of the viruses handless arm8

Influenza: *knew he was looking at his hand* Yeah well, trying to get used to having 3 arms instead of 4

Thrax; What do you want/

Influenza: *hesitates* I'm sorry

Thrax; For what/

Influenza: For this *jammed a tazer into Thrax's gut, knocking him out unconscious*

Thrax; 8cried out before he slummed to the ground8

*meanwhile Ozzie felt something clench in his heart, like something was wrong*

8the trio looked up8

Ozzie: It's...It's OK. Don't worry, kids.

8they cuddled against him8

*while Ozzie cuddles the trio, the other hand, someone flung a bucket of cold water on Thrax to wake him up*

Thrax; 8coughed and sp;uttered as he woke up8

Influenza: He-He-He's awake now, boss

Voice in the dark: Good.

Influenza: Y-Y-You promised me something. 5 million carbs, remember?

Voice: Oh, right *aims a gun at Influenza's temple n shot him dead*

Thrax; 8gasped8

Voice: Now that's all done. *turns to Thrax, but keeps in the dark* Well, well, well. You're one tough cookie, ain't ya, Roja boy?

Thrax; 8hiss8 Who are you/

Voice: Let's just say...you were a little too young to remember me, bt...how was my pretty mugshot eh? *reveals himself to be Prisma*

Thrax; You. 8launches at him8

Voice: *backs away, laughing at teh way Thrax was struggling in his rope binds* Don't strain urself, Roja boy. Ol Influenza bruised ya pretty bad with that tazer, aye?

Thrax; 8growled8

Prisma: Oh, you kids grow up so quickly. When I saw u u were just a little itty-bitty spawn chewing on my ankles like a fucking puppy

Thrax; How could you know/ No way in Frank my parents would let someone like you near their child.

Prisma: Well they didn't who I reli was. They didn't knw shit, until the last minute where I got them to become my scapegoat. Poor Roja-s, dying for my sins

Thrax; 8roared8 YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

Prisma: How abt a little bedtime story eh? You used to love listening to my bedtime stories when u were kid n they let me babysit u

Thrax; 8snarled8

Prisma: Pull him up, boys

*two germs appeared n put hooks on the ropes then pulled Thrax high up, making him dangle in the midair up at the ceiling*

Thrax; 8glared at him8

Prisma: Once upon a time, there was this virus family who came into Dwntwn Frank lookin' for a plc to stay. The daddy was kinda jobless, a bit of a wuss, losing his killing nature, and the mommy was all knocked up, gonna have a kid. The mayor didn't take 'em too nicely, bt the virus promise not to do bad things, so he had no choice bt to let em stay

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Prisma: Life was harsh for them. They're viruses, so they can't get a job. They had to lie, steal, cheat, n do whatever they can to feed themselves. When the mommy was abt to give birth, no hospital wanted to take her in, n she was forced to give birth in the streets, bt lucky for them, a good ol' Hepatitis B virus appeared. He knew ppl ard, so he helped them out, n they gave birth to a pretty little spawn boy. Daddy was reli grateful, n said he'd do anything to repay his kindness, so the Hep. B virus gave him a card and said they'll keep in touch. They carried on lying, cheating n stealing, bt once a mth, they got whole wads of carb frm that virus, n a reminder that they owe him a favour

Thrax; 8felt his claw heating up8

Prisma: Then one day, the Hep. B virus showed up n said it was time to repay the favour. He came to the couple n said he was running low on cash, n he needed them to do wat they did best. So he suggested they go rob a bank. Wat they didn't knw was they were set up. The Hep. B virus needed a scapegoat to put the blame on while he had plans to destroy the city. So he killed some ppl while they weren't looking, triggered the alarm so that their bank heist went wrong, and made the call to the mayor, saying it was their fault. The couple finally figured him out, bt oh they figured him out too late. They tried to stop him, bt the feds found where they were staying n killed them all under the mayor's shoot to kill order, n ol' Hep. B virus had to do was play the victim, saying they were going to kill him. Somehow their little baby spawn couldn't be found--possibly escaped--and now here he is, all grown up, ready to fight the baddest virus that ever walked this plc

Thrax; 8had enough and broken out of his ropes8

Prisma: *surprised bt soon regain composure* Hold him dwn, boys!

*the two germs pounced on him*

Thrax; 8threw them off and infected them8

*the germs immediately boiled n melted*

Prisma: You've got spunk, Roja boy. You've grown up pretty well *flexes both his claws that were glowing red*

Thrax; 8snarls*

Prisma: But u r no match for me, n neither were ur parents *lunged at him*

Thrax; 8grabs him8

*a violent fight ensued*

Thrax; 8slashed at Prisma;

Prisma: *avoids it and grabs Thrax's hair, slamming him onto the floor*

Thrax; 8kicked at the other virus8

Prisma: You are weak, Roja boy! *gets up n slashes at Thrax* You're just as weak as ur father! Some virus he is, turning his bk on his killing nature n trying to pretend to be some kind of upright citizen! He's nothing bt a lazy good-for-nothing coward! I did u a favour ridding him!

Thrax; 8growls and lunges at him8

Prisma: *kicks him off* I saw potential in u, Roja boy! I knw u got that crazy little demon in u, n if i push the right buttons, u'll be the baddest virus ever! But now look at u! Weak, fraternizing with a white blood cell, having a family, just like ur stupid old man!

Thrax' No one talks that way about my family.

Prisma: Oh yeah? Well, guess wat, Roja boy. I just did! And u knw why I'm so bent on stopping u frm investigating this, just like I friggin' pulled some strings n stopped my little fuck toy frm investigating me?

Thrax; Why/

Prisma: Because, Roja boy, you'd be ruining the plan that I have worked so hard on doing. As we speak, I'm starting off some nasty stuff ard the body. The attempted murder on Phlegmming ur Chief tried to arrest me was just a ruse. Phlegmming didn't knw I've already infected him, n he helped spread my cancer wherever he went, n the colon where he work after getting fired is my masterpiece. Frank is getting colon cancer as we speak, n once I'm done with u, there's nothing to stop it frm killing Frank *laughs out loud*

Thrax; 8tackles him8

Prisma: *struggles with him*

Thrax; 8winded him8

*suddenly a shot was fired n all of Prisma's limbs were held dwn to the floor by a tar-like substance*

Prisma: What the-? *tries to struggle bt couldn't move*

Thrx; 8looked round8

Informant: Kill him

Prisma: You! My little fuck toy! You're betraying me now?!

Informant: I've been ur fuck toy long enough. You've destroyed my life, my career... *turns to Thrax* Kill him, Thrax, now!

Prisma: You'll always be a whore, Hecro! You'll always be...

Thrax; 8flared up his claw and slit Prisma's throat8

Prisma: *gurgled, started to boil as the venom spread all over n melted into a pile of goo*

Thrax; 8pants and collapses to the ground8

Informant: *comes to him* You alright?

Thrax; Yeah, just glad that it's over.

Informant: We're gonna have to get rid of the colon cancer, and all the other cancer spots ard the body. I've got the ammunition for it. Can u call back-up for that?

Thrax; I haven't been at the FPD in days.

Informant: All the more reason to call them, to let them knw ur still alive at least. Come on, we don't have much time. We need all the help we can get

Thrax; 8contacted the FPD8

Ricardo: *picked up the phone* Hello, FPD, 3rd Precinct

Thrax; It's Thrax.

Ricardo: THRAX~?! Oh my Frank?! Where are you?! Are you OK?!

*Ricardo's exclaimation drew everyone's attention*

Thrax; We have a situation. 8explains what happened8

Ricardo: Alright. I'll send backup right away. Just tell me where to meet u

Thrax; The colon.

Ricardo: Right. Cya then *hangs up the phone n started briefing everyone*

Informant: Let's go, Thrax. No time to lose

Thrax; 8nodded and ran out8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews