TOYLB: A New City-Season 3-4

Episode 4

*The next couple of days were very busy making sure the big day went smoothly. They picked out a smll tux for Rory and kept preparing til the the day came.*

*on the day, Ozzie was not in his bed, n so wasn't Leah n the kids*

Drix: *calls frm the fence* Yo! Thrax, is Leah with u??

Thrax; No is Ozzy with you/

Drix: No he's not with me! Sally is not even with me!

*the phone rang*

Thrax; 8answers8 Hello/

Spryman: Ah, Pops! All set n ready to go? I've sent Amber to pick u

Thrax; Ready as we'll ever be.

Spryman: Oh, btw Pops, Momma n his friend n the kids r already here being dressed n make-up. Ellen sent them here

Thrax; Alright, thank you Paul.

Spryman: Cya, Pops *hangs up*

Drix: *yelling dwn the house* Darling~! Where r u~?! *a little panicking*

Thrax; Relax Drix, they're already there getting ready.

Drix: Oh? Well, they left rather early

Hecro: And we'll be late if we don't hurry *puts on his tux*

Thrax; Keep your shirt on. 8heads into his room to dress8

Drix: *gets dressed as well* Yo, Maximus! All set?

Maximus; 8came out, looking a bit uneasy8

Drix: Wow, aren't u a handsome devil?

Maximus; 8blushed8

*soon the limo was heard outside*

Thrax; 8came out and man he was gorgous8

Hecro: *dressed as good as a best man should, then see Thrax* Wohoo~! Man, ur a killer in tht suit!

Thrax; 8fixed his collar8 Shall we/

Hecro: Totally *sees Drix n Maximus coming out* Alright! Here comes the other groom! Lookin' good, Drix!

Drix: Thanks! U guys look great too

Hecro: *blushes as he sees Maximus in the suit, it was drop dead gorgeous to him*

Thrax; 8grabs him and tosses him into the limo8

Hecro: Hey, ouch!

Drix: *chuckles n shook his head* Well, let's get going then

8they all got in as the limo took off to the church8

*the church was situated at the Ring Finger District, City of Love*

Thrax; 8inhaled deeply8

Drix: Well, here we are

Jared: Daddy~! *runs up to him, all dressed up, n so were his siblings n cousin*

Hecro: Well, don't u look handsome, young man?

Thrax; Where are your siblings/

Jared: They're with Mommy, bt Mommy insist u dont peek on him. He wants to surprise u with the dress

Hecro: *rolls his eyes* Again, Oz is full of surprises

Spryman: Hey, Pops. Hey, Methaphedamine. It's all set now, n the preacher is ready

Drix: Well, let's do this then, Thrax *clapped the virus' bk*

Thrax; 8took a deep breathe and went in8

Ellen: *appeared with some of the kids while Jared n Spryman carried the others, leading them to the designated seats*

*soon the wedding march started to play*

Thrax; 8looked at the door8

Drix: *looks at it nervously*

Leah; 8was wearing the wedding dress she picked out as Maximus led her down the aile8

Drix: *blushed bright red, feeling like he had just went to heaven n bk*

Jared: Wow~! Look at ur Mommy, Sally. So pretty~!

Sally; 8her eyes, sparkled8

Spryman: *grins as he watched Maximus handed Leah ovr to Drix*

Drix: Thanks, Maximus

Maximus; 8smiled and took his place8

Ozzie: *soon appeared, being led by Amber n Dander holding up the skirt, in the dress he had wanted to surprise everyone with*

Thrax; 8started to sweat8

Ozzie: *walked dwn the aisle with Amber at hand, looking at Thrax bashfully, hoping tht he would approve*

Jared: Woah~! *his eyes sparkled*

Spryman: Oh my Hector~! Is tht reli Momma~?

Thrax; 8gulped8

Ozzie: *came up to the altar, allowing Amber to pass him to Thrax*

Thrax; 8hesitated8

Ozzie: *looked up at Thrax worriedly, wondering why the hesitation*

Thrax; 8swallowed and gently took ozzy's hand in his8

Hecro: *sees at the corner of his eye Thrax's brothers n Ricardo blended in, whispers to Thrax* Hey, look behind u

Thrax; 8looked in the corner of his eye and smiled8

Takashi: *waved at him*

Dieter: *nodded*

Ricardo: *gave him two thumbs up*

Julius; 8smiled at his little brother8

Alexis; 8smirked8

Preacher; 8looking a little nervous, approached the alter8

*they all faced the altar, ready for the sermon n the vows*

Preacher; Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to unite these two couples in holy matrimony. In the enteral unity of life. Will the couples read their vows.

*both couples faced each other n took each other's hand*

Hecro: *watched, occasionall stealing a glance at Maximus at the other side*

Thrax; 8took a deep breathe8 I, Thrax Olegario Roja take you, Osmosis Tyrone Jones, to be my wife, I promise to love you, honour and respect you. I will stand by you and be true to you always. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness and I ask you to wear it as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today. Whatever life may bring I will always love you.
8he slipped the wedding ring onto ozzy's finger, not just any ring but the family wedding ring8

Ozzie: I, Osmosis Tyrone Jones, take you, Thrax Olegario Roja, to be my husband, I promise to love you, honour and respect you. I will stand by you and be true to you always. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness and I ask you to wear it as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today. I will always love you, in sickness and in health, till death do us part. *slips in the other family wedding ring onto Thrax's finger*

Preacher; 8looked at Leah and Drix8

Drix: I, Drixo-Benzo-Methephedamine, take you, Leah Kunigunde Estrogen, to be my wife, I promise to love you, honour and respect you. I will stand by you and be true to you always. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness and I ask you to wear it as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today. May our love be eternal, and I will love u till the end of time

Leah: I, Leah Kunigunde Estrogen, take you, Drixo-Benzo-Methephedamine , to be my husband, I promise to love you, honour and respect you. I will stand by you and be true to you always. I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness and I ask you to wear it as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today. May our love be eternal, and I will love u till the end of time.

*both of them put their rings on, one was gold with a red ruby for Leah n one of green emerald in silver for Drix*

Preacher; Then by the power vested in me, I pronouce you husbands and wivies,

*everyone cheered*

Drix: *removes the veil n kisses Leah deeply*

Thrax; 8removed ozzy's then tilted his head and kissed him passionately8

*everyone cheered n clapped, Thrax's brothers whistled*

8the kids clapped as well8

*as they walk dwn the aisle, everyone threw rice confetti at them. Ozzie threw the customary bride's bouquet n Hecro caught it*

Maximus; 8went beet red8

Hecro: *blushed as well as he stole a glance at Maximus*

*the rest waited for Leah to throw the bouquet*

Leah; 8threw hers8

8to everyone's surprise Alexis and Julius lifted Ricky onto their shoulders and he caught the bouquet before falling into Antonio's arms. The two stared lovingly at each other8

Ozzie: *laughs* Ur brothers are going all out for tht couple, aren't they?

Thrax; Antonio's the only one with a lover at the minute though I'm surprised Julius wasn't the first one.

Ozzie: I guess love has not come to him yet. In fact ur the youngest n ur the one married

Thrax; 8shrugs8 Guess they're waiting for the right ones.

Spryman: Congrats, Momma, Pops! Congrats to u too, Mr. n Mrs. Methephedamine!

Drix: Thanks. Couldnt have done it without u

Ozzie: Yup, all thanks to u, Paul

Spryman: Aww, it was nothing

Alexis; 8whistled8 Hey ya going to the reception or not.

Ozzie: We're coming! Lead the way, Paul. U set it up for us

Spryman: Right this way then

Thrax; 8held his new bride close8

Drix: *so did he to Leah*

*they all went for the reception, which was a nice elegant restaurant booked beforehand all to themselves*

Thrax; I'm surprised so many people turned up, you didn't do anything did you Paul/

Spryman: Nope. I just made a few calls to some of my colleagues to invite them, n they managed to blab away to the press. They're all here to not only celebrate ur wedding bt also ur victory at apprehending Elektra

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: Ah, I see the whole PD is here as well

Chief: *waved at them with a drink in his hand*

Maria: *didn't look up, sipping her drink*

Ricardo: *hesitated to move forward*

Antonio; 8nuzzled him gently8

Spryman: Ur seat is ovr there *points at the main table for the newly weds n immediate family*

Thrax; 8brought ozzy over8

*everyone else followed*

Jared&Spryman: *placed the kids on high chairs, while holding the younger babies*

Ozzie: *sat dwn at his seat*

Thrax; 8sat beside him8

*the reception went well, with everybody toasting n mingling with everyone, mostly with the newly weds*

Julius; 8kept to the back and scanned the crowd but kept an eye on Thrax8

Chief: Hey there, Roja, Jones! Tying the knot already, eh? Ah, reminds me of my wedding with the missus...

Maria: Ex-missus is more like it

Chief: Yes well, it was still a nice wedding. At least u tied the knot. Dont want ur kids to be considered born out of wedlock

Thrax; 8snarled8

Spryman: Now, now, it's a joyous occasion. Don't go spoiling it

Chief: Yes, Mr Mayor. *sees Thrax's brothers* Family of urs, Roja? Nvr seen them before

Thrax; My brothers.

Maria: *rolls his eyes* Great. More viruses

Chief: Ah! Ricky! Haven't seen u ard in ages! How's it hanging?

*the table where the PD sat seemed to quiet dwn as they heard Ricardo's name*

Ricardo: Pretty much alright, thank you *tries to ignore the hostility*

Antonio; 8pulled him close8

PD member1: Fratenizing with viruses now, Amino? Didnt think u'd stoop tht low *laughed*

Maria: *feels a little uneasy*

Antonio; 8hissed8

Chief: Now now, this is our heroes' moment. Let's not spoil it, evn though we ARE having crooks in our midst

*PD troops laughed at tht 'joke' the Chief cracked*

Thrax; 8clenched his fist8

Spryman: C'mon, guys. Cut them some slack. U maybe guests bt doesn't give u the right to insult the host's family

Chief: Yes, of course, Mr. Mayor. Sorry. Well, we'll be mingling with the others then. Ciao *left to chat with ppl frm other tables*

Maria: *wanted to say something bt couldn't n just left to join the PD troop at their table*

Thrax; 8snorts8

Hecro: Still uptight as usual

Ricardo: Tht's my sis alright. Holding onto her job like it's the Holy Grail or something

Thrax; Hmph.

8there was a light tap on ozzy's shoulder8

Ozzie: Huh? *turns ard*

8standing there was his father, looking solid8

Ozzie: *shocked* D...Dad?!

Hecro: *looks up n gasped as well*

Rex: 8smiled at his son8

Ozzie: How did u...Wht...I thought... *was rendered speechless*

Rex; The others and I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Ozzie: O...Others?

8some of the guests removed their hats and hoods revealing their dearly departed8

Hecro: *shocked to see everyone there*

Jared: Jamison~!

Ozzie: Oh Hector...! This is impossible...! How...?

Rex; It was all thanks to Thrax, though he'll need a few days rest after this.

Ozzie: Wht? U...U did this for me, baby...?

Thrax; 8smiled weakly8

Ozzie: Oh, I love you so much *leans ovr to kiss him deeply*

*ppl saw them kissing, not knwing wht the reason for, n thought they were making out. They laughed n cheered*

Chief: Yo, spending ur wedding night in a room, guys~! *laughs*

Julius; 8glared and when over to them8

Takashi: *grabs onto his shirt* Ne, ne, Julius oni-sama~! Dame dayo! It's Thrax ottota-chan n Ozzie-chan's day

Dieter: He's right, mein brother. Ignore zem

Serenity; 8walked over towards them smiling8

Takashi: O...Oka-san...! *reached ovr to hug her*

Dieter: Mein mother... *close to tears*

Serenity; *smiled and opened her arms8

Ricardo: *finally saw firsthand the legendary mother the brothers were talking abt*

Takashi: Okasan~! *hugs her tight*

Serenity; 8holds him close8

Antonio; 8pushed Ricardo forward8

Ricardo: Um...hi, Antonio's mom... *he doesn't knw her name yet*

Ozzie: *hugged the parents* I'm so glad ur here

Hecro: Aww, Thrax, u shouldn't have, after all its ur day

Thrax; I knew they didn't want to miss it.

Takashi: Ne, ne, Thrax ottota-chan! Did u bring the wedding gift we wanted to give to Ozzie-chan?

Ozzie: Gift? For me?

Thrax; 8brought out the gift the brothers gave him8

Ozzie: *takes the gift* Wh...Wht is it?

Dieter: Open it n u'll knw, mein brother-in-law

Ozzie: *does so, n it revealed a beautiful black choker*

Thrax; 8smirked at his brothers8

Ricardo: Ain't it cool? They said this is the heirloom choker their mother wore

Dieter: Didn't zink ve'd keep it for so long, did u, mein brother?

Thrax; I guess not.

Takashi: Ne, ne, Ozzie-chan. Put it on, put it on! Hayaku~!

Ozzie: Umm, can u help me, Thrax?

Thrax; 8took the choker and clipped it round ozzy's neck8

Hecro: Wow, u look reli nice in it!

Takashi: Sugoi yo~! *claps his hand*

Ozzie: *blushes* Reli? Does it reli look nice?

Thrax; 8smiled8 You looked beautiful my love.

*the dearly departed all agreed*

Jamison: Who'd thought u'd be the blushing bride, Oz? U've always been the go-getter with the ladies *chuckles*

Rex; 8overed his hand to ozzy8 I hope Thrax doesn't mind me taking the first dance/

Ozzie: *looked at Thrax* May I?

Thrax; 8smiled8 Go ahead8

Ozzie: *stood up and took his father's hand, dancing to the music*

Drix: *offers his hand to Leah* May I have this dance, my lovely wife?

Leah; Only if my father gets the next one.

Drix: Most definitely, mein love *chuckles*

Hecro: *steals a glance at Maximus* So...uh...wanna dance?

Maximus; 8blushes8 Sure.

*soon more ppl joined in the dance, including Ricardo n Antonio, while Jared n Spryman playfully danced with Sakura n the twins*

8a light tap was on Ricardo's and Paul's shoulders8

*they both looked up*

*Standing next to Ricardo was a white blood he-cell and with Spryman there was a brain he-cell and a hair she-cell8

Spryman: M...Mommy...? D...Daddy...?

8his parents smiled at him8

Ricardo: Papa! Oh Hector, Papa!

Maria: *looked up at him to see him hugging their father n dropped her glass in shock*

Carlos; 8smiled and hugged his son8

Maria: It...It cant be... *stands up n walks towards them*

Ricardo: *sees her coming n huddled close to Carlos*

Carlos; 8looked up then glared8

Maria: P...Papa...? It's impossible...you're...you're...

Carlos; Thanks to Thrax but there is a way you can see me when you wish my boy.

Ricardo: Wh...Wht is it?

Maria: *dashes up to Thrax* Wht is this trickery, virus? How did u get someone to impersonate my dead father? Is this ur idea of a sick joke?

Thrax; 8shoved her aside then went up to Ricardo8

Ricardo: Thank u so much, Thrax, wht can I do to repay you?

Maria: *glared at Thrax*

Thrax; Nothing but here. 8he hands him two jewelery boxes8

Ricardo: *takes it* Wht...Wht is it?

Spryman: *was busy introducing his parents to Ozzie* Momma! Look! It's my parents! My real parents!

*the smiled and greeted him8

Ozzie: *shook hands with Spryman's parents* A pleasure to meet u, Mr n Mrs Spryman

Ricardo: *look into the jewelry box*

Thrax; One's for your mother.

Ricardo: But...But I've nvr seen my mother ever since they've disowned me. She'll think I stole this or something...

Carlos; Tell her to put it on and I'll do the rest.

Ricardo: OK. I'll try. *sees Maria frm afar* Should I just...let Maria pass it to her?

Carlos; 8shook his head8

Ricardo: Alright. I'll give it to her...when I find the chance

Hecro: *still dancing with Maximus* Looks like this is a bit of a bittersweet event we're having today

Maximus; Only to those who are too blind to see the truth.

Hecro: Yeah, I knw. We're all having a joyous time, meeting old friends, reuniting with the dearly departed on this side, n the other side only sees us by the surface *sighs* Definitely a bittersweet moment

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: I plan to move out. Oz's family is getting bigger, n I'd be bunking in on their charity too long

Maximus; 8raised his brow8

Hecro: I just dont wanna bother them too much, is all. I wont be moving off far, just ard the neighbourhood. All I need is to find a nice house to settle n the money for it

Maximus; I could help you.

Hecro: Huh? How?

Maximus; I've saved quite a bit of money from odd jobs I did.

Hecro: Oh, I...I wouldn't wan to impose...

Maximus; Please.

Hecro: *blushes* O...OK...If u insist...

Maximus; 8smiled8

Hecro: *leans his head against Maximus as they continued to dance in the romantic music*

Maximus; 8nuzzles him8

Ozzie: *finally switched hands with Thrax n danced, then chuckles wen he sees Hecro n Maximus* Such a cute couple

Thrax; 8smiles8 They are.

Ozzie: I'm...sorry abt the...abortion thing...

Thrax; It's okay baby. 8rested his hand on ozzy's stomach8

Ozzie: I'm...still not sure abt the snip thing, tho...I mean, who knws u might want another in the near future...

Thrax; 8shrugs8

Ozzie: Would u mind if I become less of a man frm the snip?

Thrax; It won't change you.

Ozzie: Bt we wont have kids anymore

Thrax; If that is your choice.

Ozzie: I've always imagined I would expand my brood, bt now tht it's happening, I nvr reli gave a thought of how it would impact u. U must be reli stressed out by all this parenting I pushed upon u. Especially financial-wise

Thrax; You forget the life I lived.

Ozzie: Oh...yeah, u being the only child, tough life, almost losing ur brothers frm Serenity's death...

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I'll still hv to think abt the snip thing

Thrax; Of course.

Ozzie: Bt tell me something, truthfully...Do u WANT me to do this?

Thrax; I'm not sure baby.

Ozzie: Why not?

Thrax; Truefully it should be me to get it.

Ozzie: But I just...cant bear the thought of it, not after wen u told me abt virus being hard to breed

Thrax; What do we do/

Ozzie: I guess we'll just have to keep relying on protection for the time being *smiles sadly*

Thrax; 8kissed him tenderly8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk just as tenderly*

Thrax; 8purred8

*soon the wedding reception was ovr, n everyone left, congratulating the newly wed couples*

8the spirits bid their goodbyes and slowly faded8

*everyone related to the spirits waved goodbye, some of them more tearfully than the rest*

Julius; 8fought back his tears8

8the spirits smiled and soon faded8

Spryman: *sobs in Ozzie's arms*

Ricardo: *tries to hold bk his tears bt could not*

Antonio; 8holds him close8

Ozzie: Let's go home. It's been an eventful day

Thrax; 8smiled and held him close as their family went home8

*everyone returned home, though the brothers followed Thrax to his home*

Thrax; 8carried his new bride inside8

Drix: *copies Thrax as well, giving the virus a thumbs up before entering his own house*

Ozzie: *giggles as he allowed to be carried*

Thrax; 8smirked8

Jared: *laughs at the sight, along with the other kids*

Hecro: Alright, kids. It's time u go to bed now. Hurry up

Jared: Aww... *brings his siblings n cousin up*

Thrax; Goodnight kids.

Jared: 'Night, Mommy. 'Night, Daddy

Kia&Ozzex: Nai-nai~!

Shane: Nai~!

Sakura; Night.

Ricardo: Go get 'em, tiger! *gives him a thumbs up*

Takashi: Hai, hai! Ganbatte yo~!

Julius; 8kept his brothers at bay until Thrax carried ozzy to their rom8

Ozzie: *laughs as he landed on the bed, looking almost like a beautiful white flower* So how do u like my wedding dress, love?

Thrax; Exotic.

Ozzie: Reli? I've gone thru so many catalogs to find this

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Well come n get me, big boy. Fuck me in this dress

Thrax; 8prounced8

Ozzie: *giggles* Careful of the baby. Remember to pull out

Thrax; 8nodded as he suited up and slipped inside8

Ozzie: Yes...!! Mmh, I miss ur cock... *pants as he felt Thrax's member filling him*

Thrax; 8shivered8

Ozzie: Mmh, yes, fuck me, Thrax...Make me ur lawful wedded wife...

Thrax; 8thrusted deep8

Ozzie: Ah...!! Ah...!! So good...!!

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: *bucked his hips to meet Thrax's thrusts*

Thrax; 8panted as he picked up speed8

Ozzie: Oh yes...Oh yes...Oh yes...!! I'm gonna come soon...!!

Thrax; 8panted and groaned8#

Ozzie: *reaches dwn to pump himself n screamed out his orgasm*

Thrax; 8hissed8

Ozzie: *his cum sprayed out, staining his hand n some of them got onto the dress*

Thrax; 8roared and pulled out as he relised8

Ozzie: *pants as his orgasm settled dwn* Aww...I got the dress dirty...

Thrax; 8kissed him8 We can always get it cleaned.

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw. Bt it'll be kinda n embarassing for me n the cleaners. It's our cum after all

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *gets up n takes off the dress to hang it at the bathroom* I'll take it to the cleaners tomorrow

Thrax; 8changed out of his suit8

Ozzie: *decided to sleep in the nude as he lay bk on bed*

Thrax; 8got in beside him8

Ozzie: I love you, my dear husband

Thrax; And I you my beloved wife.

*both of them soon slept, while the brothers slept at the couch in the living room*

Julius; 8was in meditated sleep, sitting crosslegged in the corner8

Ricardo: *lying on Antonio as he slept*

Antonio; 8purred8

Takashi: *curled up on the sofa like a cat*

Dieter: *slept on the floor beside the sofa*

Alexis; 8was stretched on top of the couch8

*everyone slept more or less peacefully throughout the night*

1 comments:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR DA WONDERFUL COUPLES!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews