TOYLB-Season 3-8

Episode 8

*the next day, Tonto came to pick him up*

Tonto: *sees Thrax's limp* Dang, Thrax. What happened to you? Got hit by a car or something?

Thrax; Nearly. 8groaned as he got in the car8

Tonto: What the hell happened?

Thrax; Someone tried to rub me out.

Tonto: Who? Did you get to see his face?

Thrax; No but I got a good piece of info from the Infuenza.

Tonto: Reli? What did he say?

Thrax; 8showed him the photo8

Tonto: Who's that?

Thrax; Goes by the name of Prisma, before I showed up he was the baddest virus around the Hepatitis B type.

Tonto: Hey, I think I heard abt Prisma. When the Chief was still a rookie, I think he handled his case before. Let's show this to him

Thrax; 8nodded and fallowed him8

Tonto: *knocked on the Chief's door*

Chief: Come in

Thrax; 8opened the door8

Chief: Yes, guys? Any leads on the case

Tonto: You might wanna c this, sir *nudges Thrax*

Thrax; 8showed him the photo8

Chief: *surprised* That's Prisma. How did you get this picture?

Thrax; From an imformant.

Chief: Hmm... *gets up frm his seat* Come with me *leaves the office*

Thrax; 8fallowed him as best he could8

Chief: *sees his limp n slows dwn* What's wrong wif u?

Tonto: Someone tried to send him another msg

Chief: Reli?

Thrax; It's nothing.

Chief: Well, gotta watch your back now *leads them to the Closed & Cold Case Storeroom*

Thrax; 8scoffed8

Chief: *goes through the files in the shelves n pulled out one* Here. This is a case I did when I was a rookie

Thrax; 8looked through it8

*the case talked about the Chief, when he was still a rookie, investigated the case of Prisma who was arrested for attempted murder on Mayor Phlegmming when he was still in office and was sentenced to jail for 15 years. He did time for 10 and was released on probation*

Chief: It seems like the time of his probation was the time your parents were just in Frank. You suppose there is a connection?

Thrax; Could be.

Chief: Well, ever since probation, we only heard abt him running some club somewhere, bt a few months later, the club was gone and he just disappeared outta sight, assuming he had left the body for good. But it looks like he's still ard

Thrax; But if it is him, what reason did he have to get rid of my parents.

Chief: *shrugs* You're gonna have to find out for yourself. This is ur case now

Thrax; 8nodded8

*meanwhile Ozzie was at home, flipping through some channels on TV while helping the kids to change their diapers*

Ozzie: Nothing on TV, or in the news. *sighs* Almost a good thing. That means ur Papa's still OK

Sakura; 8pouted at the mention of her father8

Ozzie: *sees her pout* Sorry, baby. I...I just miss ur Papa, is all

8th boys looked up at him8

Ozzie: *finish changing their diapers* Kids, what do u think of having another brother or sister?

8the all smiled at the idea8

Ozzie: Your Papa n I decided once u guys r a little older, we might consider giving u another brother or sister, or maybe both

8the boys smiled at the idea8

Stranger: That would probably be a good thing

Ozzie: *spun round* You! How did you get here?! Nobody knws where I live!

Stranger: I have my ways

8the trio crawled up to their mother8

Ozzie: What are u doing here?

Stranger: Just want u to knw that ur fiance is getting closer to the truth, n with that his life is coming closer to danger

Ozzie: No duh! Thanks to you!

Sakura; 8glared at the stranger8

Stranger: I only want this case to resolve. There is too much injustice done on ur fiance's parents, and I think they deserve a closure by their own son

Ozzie: *scowls* Is that all you want to say?

8the boys look up at their mother8

Stranger: *comes up to him, reaching to his pocket to take out something*

Ozzie: *holds the trio close to him* Wh-What do you want?

Sakura; 8hissed at the other male8

Stranger: Turn ard

Ozzie: What? Are you going to shoot in the head or something?

Stranger: Just turn ard. I won't hurt you. Trust me

Ozzie: Yeah right. You wish

8the boys cuddled against him8

Stranger: Pls? I swear to Frank I won't hurt u

Ozzie: *eyed at him suspiciously before turning ard*

Stranger: *looped his hands ard Ozzie to help him wear something ard his neck. As soon as the clasp was done, the stranger disappeared again mysteriously*

Ozzie: What the Frank...? *turns ard to see him gone, then fingered the thing that was worn ard his neck*

8the trio looked at it8

*it was a necklace with a black teardrop-shaped pendant*

Ozzie: How did he...? This...This is my mom's necklace...

8the boys stared in awe at the shiny trinket8

Sakura; 8cocked her head8

Ozzie: *starts to feel reli weirded out abt this informant*

Sakura; 8patted his face8

*the next day, a package was sent to PD, addressed to Thrax*

Thrax; 8looked it over8

Jamison: *saw him look at the package* Wassat?

Thrax; I'm not sure.

Tonto: Want me to open it for u?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Tonto: *opens the package n widened his eyes at the sight, dropping the package suddenly* Holy spit!

Thrax; 8looked in it8

*in the package was an amputated hand belonging to the Influenza guy Thrax met that night with a note attached to it*

Jamison: *held his breath in shock* Hold mother of Frank...

Thrax; 8wasn't surprised8

Ricardo: *picked up the note and read* "You have been warned". Dang, Thrax this is crazy

Thrax; 8nodded, clutching his family treasures in his pocket8

Jamison: *picks up the package that contains the hand* Ouch. That's gotta hurt. I hope the rest of him is OK tho

Thrax; 8grabbed his coat and went out8

Jamison: Where u going?

Thrax; Out of your hair.

Jamison: *tails behind him* C'mon, don't be that way. We're in this case together, don't u remember?

Thrax; And I'm gonna get you killed.

Jamison: No u won't. And believe me, we immunity are prepared to risk our lives for anything. Hey *points to himself* Half-Influenza, remember? The incident in the army barracks? I can very well take care of myself

Thrax; This is my fight Janison.

Jamison: And you are my partner. We're in this together, Thrax, like it or not

Thrax; 8snarls8

Jamison: C'mon, u can't do this all alone and all by yourself. You knw Oz wouldn't want that

Thrax; And he wouldn't want me risking your lives.

Jamison: Neither would he wanting u to risk ur own life. Pls, Thrax, this is...

*a msg came in to Thrax's cellphone*

Thrax; 8looked at the message8

Msg: DUCK!!!

Thrax; Wha the-/

Jamison: Huh? Wha- *a sniper shot was heard and it hit Jamison right on the chest*

Thrax; JAMISON! 8knealts beside him8

*everyone heard teh shot n ran out to see*

Chief: I need a medic here!!

Jamison: *eyes widen in disbelief, struggling to breath*

Thrax; 8ripped his shirt and tried to wrap the wound8

Jamison: Th...Thrax... *coughed blood as he gripped Thrax's shoulder*

Thrax; Easy now don't try to talk.

Jamison: T...Tell Oz...I...I'm sorry...

Thrax; Hold on man.

Jamison: Pls...tell Oz I'm...sorry...

Thrax; 8nodded, tears coming to his eyes8

Jamison: Tell him...I'm sorry...for not...being able to...attend the wedding of...u guys... *tries to laugh bt ends up coughing blood*

Thrax; Easy now safe your strength.

Jamison: You're the...best partner...I've ever had... *breathes his last with a smile on his face*

Thrax; N0.

*everyone saw Jamison died in Thrax's arms n they felt remorseful. Some broke into tears. The medics came too late for him*

Thrax; 8removed his coat and lay it over Jamison's body8

*everyone mourned for Jamison*

Thrax; 8hung his head8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews