TOYLB-Season 5-10


Episode 10

*as soon as they reach home, Ozzie looked for the kids*

Ozzie: Jared! Kiaran! Ozzex! Sakura! Where is everybody?

Thrax; With Hecro, you gave me one hell of a fright.

Ozzie: Sorry ^^; I told you my life as a cop is gonna be a burden to you...

Thrax; Just promise me you'll be careful now.

Ozzie: I will. Trust me. I'm a cop. I knw wat I'm doing

Thrax; 8sternly8 Ozzy.

Ozzie: *sighs n hugs Thrax* I promise. Reli. I promise. I love you, Thrax

Thrax; Love you to baby.

*Ozzie gave a call to make sure everything is alright at Hecro's side before joining Thrax to their bedroom. As he changed into his jammies, told everything that had happened during the visitation*

Thrax; Man that's rough.

Ozzie: Yeah. The missus finally believing him yet he had worked himself in a wreck. Caroleena is in charge of monitoring his health now, making sure he doesn't starve himself to death again

Thrax; She'd be the best for the job8

Ozzie: Being that she used to work in the medic dept before becoming a cop, I agree too

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: * caresses his middle* Didn't think our baby would come again so soon

Thrax; 8rested his hand on ozzy8 Cells are more fertial than viruses.

Ozzie: Yeah, probably coz our main purpose is to procreate so that we can keep Frank going

Thrax; That doesn't matter anymore baby.

Ozzie: Hm? Why?

Thrax; Times have changed.

Ozzie: Yeah, I guess. Honestly I don't think needs so much of us procreating anymore.

Thrax; 8nodded then nuzzled his mate8

Ozzie: You knw, I got this foreboding feeling that no matter how much Leah girl is doing, Frank is nvr going to hold out long enough to see any changes she made. No offense on her part, bt Frank is getting on in the age department

Thrax; Yeah he's no spring chicken.

Ozzie: What are we gonna do when that happens? Wen Frank no longer functions?

Thrax; Move on with you and our family.

Ozzie: Move on? How are we gonna do that?

Thrax; Travel round.

Ozzie: You're gonna have to be more specific on that, darling *climbs onto the bed*

Thrax; Maybe settle in a new city.

Ozzie: But I'm a cell. Cell would coagulate once in teh surface. We won't last long enough to reach a new city

Thrax; You not really a cell anymore,

Ozzie: I'm not? *confused*

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Why do you say that? I thought I'm a pureblood

Thrax; Yes but mating with me has caused a few changes. *he knew that was the only way that explained ozzy's new 'defence'8

Ozzie: Hmm...I guess so... *yawns* I'm tired

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8 We better turn in.

Ozzie: OK *yawns n then snuggled into bed with him*

Thrax; 8holds his love close8

Ozzie: *snores almost immediately, dead tired after the experience*

Thrax; 8smiles then loses his eyes and drifts off8

*they both slept thru the night, bt at almost dawn, Ozzie suddenly got out of bed quietly to go to the bathroom*

Thrax; 8slightly opened his eyes8

Ozzie: *he didn't reli feel like going to the bathroom bt something inside him told him to go. Soon he sees himself facing the bathroom mirror* *looks at his reflection like in a trance, then somehow it seems like his reflection is talking to him*

Reflection: Remember who you are...

Ozzie: W...Wha...?

Thrax; 8sat up and listened8

Reflection: Remember who you are! *bangs fist against the mirror, cracking it*

Ozzie: *was shocked at first, then wen his mind cleared, he was even shocked to realize his fists were on the glass, like he was the one who slammed and cracked it*

Thrax; 8heard it, leaping out of bed and ran to the bathroom8

Ozzie: *his fists are still on the mirror, trying to understand what just happened. He didn't realize his fists were bleeding frm hitting the mirror*

Thrax; Ozzy. 8pulls his mate away and looks at his hands8

Ozzie: Thrax...? Wh...What just happened?

Thrax; You tell me. 8he tended to ozzy's hands8

Ozzie: I dunno. Just felt something tell me to go to the bathroom n before I knew it I find myself smashing the mirror *still a little dazed with shock*

Thrax; 8bit his lip, worried for his mate8

Ozzie: *looks at the time* I guess I better get ready for work now

Thrax; Are you sure/

Ozzie: Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine.

Thrax; 8still looked unsure8 Just be careful.

Ozzie: No problem *puts on his work clothes n gave Thrax a kiss*

Thrax; 8kissed him back, resting his hand gently on his mate's stomach8

Ozzie: *puts his hand there too* I hope it's a keeper this time

Thrax; If we are careful she will be.

Ozzie: She? *grins* How can you be sure it's a she?

Thrax; Call it a hunch.

Ozzie: *chuckles* Alright. I gotta go now. Love you *kisses Thrax's cheek*

Thrax; 8kissed him then went to check on the kids8

Ozzie: *since the car is totalled, he had to take the subway to work*

*Jared and the trio are still at Hecro's, sleeping together in one room*

Thrax; 8knocked on the door8

Hecro: *answers the door* Hey, Thrax. You're here. I was making breakfast *letting him in*

Thrax; Thanks. 8steps in8

Hecro: Everything alright? I was a little surprised last night wen Jared came ovr with the trio saying that you asked them to stay here. *prepares Thrax's share of breakfast*

Thrax; 8looked round8 Can I talk to you alone for a minute/

Hecro: The kids are still asleep. This is as alone as we can be. What's the problem?

Thrax; 8told him about last night and this morning8

Hecro: Oh dear. That is kinda new to me. I dunno abt that. We've always been purebloods, all our parents are. There is no known cause for Ozzie's transformation. I've become a T4 cell because of Prisma's infection, bt I watched Ozzie grow up n he's pureblood all the way

Thrax; Then what could it be.

Hecro: Not sure. *rubs his chin* I might have to dig a little into our family history again, see how it is*

Thrax; 8nods8 Could be something from the past.

Hecro: Yeah. I'll go chk it out asap. In the meantime *looks up as he heard a cry* Sounds like Shane needs her Mama *chuckles n goes upstairs

Thrax; 8chuckles, finishing his breakfast abd fallows8

Hecro: *comes into the nursery n picks up the crying Shane* Shh, shh, shh, there, there, Shane. Mama's here *changes her diapers n unbuttons his shirt to let her feed*

Thrax; 8watched from the door8

Hecro: *sees Thrax watching* The kids are at the guestroom. Two doors to your right

Thrax; 8smiled8 Thanks. 8goes to check on them8

Jared: *still sleeping soundly, arm ard the trio protectively*

Thrax; 8sits next to the bed8

*the trio were sleeping in a way that Ozzex in in btwn Kiaran and Sakura, their arms holding him, shielding their little brother*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

*Kiaran slowly stirred as he was hungry, then cried, starting a chain reaction for the rest, shocking Jared awake*

Jared: Huh? Hmm? Mommy?

Thrax; 8took the trio into his arms8

Jared: *rubs the sleep out of his eyes* Daddy?

Thrax; Morning son.

Jared: *looks ard* Where's Mommy?

Thrax; He's at work.

Jared: *pouts* I don't get to see Mommy no more

Thrax; Hey you'll see him tonight.

Jared: I knw. I just miss Mommy so much, he's almost always away, like Jamison wen he was a cop... *looks away sadly*

Thrax; 8reached out and stroked his hair8

Jared: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought up Jamison...

Thrax; It's ok, Jared.

Jared: How's Mommy? What happened last night?

Thrax; 8sighed8 He was in an accident.

Jared: *gasp* Is he alright? Any bones broken? Shouldn't we visit him?

Thrax; He's alright just a few scratches.

Jared: *sighs in relief* Thank Frank. You sure he's alright? Anything else I should knw abt him?

Thrax; I just pray he doesn't do anything reckless.

Jared: You're acting as if he's pregnant again or something *he meant that as a joke^

Thrax; 8turned his head away8

Jared: *idea clicked* Oh my Frank, ur not serious, are you? Mommy's pregnant??

Thrax; 8nods8

Jared: That's great! Isn't that great, kids??

Ozzex: *giggles n claps his hands*

Sakura; 8smiled but secretly prayed nothing would happen8

Kiaran: *laughing happily at the news*

Thrax; 8felt his heart swell with pride8

Hecro: *pops in with Shane* Ah, I see we're a happy camper this morning

Jared: Morning, Uncle Hecro

Shane: *sees Ozzex n leans forward, drooling for his claw*

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes, not knowing the fascination8

Hecro: Looks like Shane's wanting her 'pacifier' again *chuckles*

Thrax; Just hope she grows out of it.

Kiaran: *remembered that he was hungry n cried again, followed by the rest*

Hecro: Someone's starved here

Thrax; There's a few made up bottles in our fridge.

Jared: I'm hungry too

Hecro: Well, guess you guys should go home then. I need to get busy on my stuff as well *gives eye contact to Thrax that he will investigate the cause of Ozzie's condition*

Thrax; 8nods8 C'mon guys. 8gets to his feet8

Jared: *follows behind, helping Thrax carry Sakura*

Thrax; 8brings them home and fixes up some milk for the kids8

Jared: *made cereal for himself* You think it's OK to let Mommy work in his condition?

Thrax; I'm not fond of the idea myself but that's ozzy for ya.

Jared: *shrugs n sighs* We always knew him to always wanna be in the battlefield. 'Just like his old man', Jamison used to say how the Chief described him

Thrax; The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Jared: *giggles*

Thrax; 8chuckled and gave the trio their bottles8

*the trio took their bottles n fed on their own*

*meanwhile Ozzie is in the office reading thru the files on the Melanoma family Drix gave him*

Caroleena; 8watched from the corner of her eye8

Ozzie: *munching on a box of donuts while he read, which he normally does do, because he always eat during lunch break and not while at work*

8the she-cell shrugged and went on with her work8

Richardo: *he, on the other hand, noticed his odd habit* That's a lot of donuts ur eating there, Jones

Ozzie: Reli?

Ricardo: Yeah. You realize this is ur second box, right?

*a few of the others turned to him8

Ozzie: Second box? *thought abt it, then remembered buying a box before coming into the office* Oh yeah, right...now I remember

Carrie; We know ya have some appitite but take it easy.

Ozzie: Well, can't help it if I'm eating for two *he muttered a bit too loud for them to hear*

Ricardo: O_O

Carrie; 8her jaw dropped8

Caroleena; 8accidently knock the files to the floor8 What/

Ozzie: *blushes n looks away, munching the donut*

Ricardo: You're pregnant?!

Ozzie: *nods quietly*

Carrie; 8massaged her forehead8 Oh ozzy.

Ozzie: What? Now it's a crime for me to be pregnant?

Carrie; We're just concerned ozzy.

Ricardo: Yeah. I mean what happened to you last time...

Ozzie: It won't happen again. I won't let it happen, so don't tell me how to live my life! *stomps off, mood swings kicking in*

Caroleena; This is gonna get worse I can feel it.

Ricardo: *rolls his eyes n sighs*

Ozzie: *goes to the vending machine to get a cup of coffee*

8a slight flutter was felt8

Ozzie: *takes a deep breath n sighs* Oh Frank...I'm sorry, baby...It just...been so weird these days...

Diana; 8was hiding behind the corner, listening in8

Ozzie: What am I to do...?

Reflection on the vending machine: Remember who you are...Remember who you are!

*the same thing happened again like in the bathroom, bt this time at the vending machine*

Ozzie: *only realized what he did wen he see his hands bleeding thru the bandages n the vending machine glass cracked*

Diana; 8gasped and ran off8

Ozzie: *falls onto his knees, nursing his hands, crying* What is wrong with me...? What is wrong with me...?

Diana; 8alerted the others8

*they come to his aid, re-bandaged his hands n gave him something warm to drink to calm his nerves*

Carrie; Ozzy what got into you/

Ozzie: I don't knw...I don't knw...

Ricardo: You wanna take the day off? I'll call Thrax for you

Ozzie: *nods*

Caroleena; Maybe it would be best for you to take time off until this is sorted, I'll talk with the Chief.

Ozzie: I can't! I can't take off! I have to solve this case! It concerns Jared! It concerns all other kids! This is a war between me and the bastard Melanoma family who hurt my son and killed my baby girl!! I'm not gonna give up on this!!! *mood swings is making him hysterical*

Carrie; Calm down Oz, we'll take over the case.

Ozzie: No! No! You don't understand! This is important for me! You must let me do this!

Caroleena; We know ozzy but with what just happened-

Ozzie: I don't care! They hurt my son! They killed my baby girl! This means war to me! You just don't get it! This means war!! *slams his fists onto the table n all of a sudden, huge tentacle blades shaped like spider legs sprang out of his back, tearing the back of his clothes*

8they all backed off8

Ozzie: *sees the tentacle blades n was shocked for a moment before he fainted to the floor*

Carrie; 8ran over to him8

Ricardo: *quickly dialed the number to Thrax's cell while everyone fussed ovr Ozzie*

Thrax; 8answered8 Hello/

Ricardo: Hey, Thrax? We got a problem

Thrax; 8shot up8 What happened/

Ricardo: Ozzie happened *told him everything* You might wanna come ovr n get him now. We have him in our sick bay. Everyone's freaked out right now

Thrax; I'll be right over. 8hangs up then gathers up the trio8

Jared: *just got bk frm school* Daddy? Where are u going?

Thrax; 8handed him the trio8 Watch your brothers and sister and keep the door locked.

Jared: Umm...OK *watches in confusion as Thrax left the building*

Thrax; 8quickly drove to the FPD8

Ozzie: *is in the sick bay, lying dwn on the bed while being looked after by Carrie and Caroleena*

Thrax; 8knealt next to his mate8

Ricardo: Wow! You got here in a flash!

Ozzie: *still out of it*

Thrax; 8stroked ozzy's hair8

Ricardo: I think u better take him home. He's been hysterical all day ever since we found out he's pregnant

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Ricardo: I'm just saying

Damien: Take him home. He needs the rest. I just spoke with the Chief

Thrax; 8gently lifted his mate8

*everyone made way for Thrax to carry Ozzie out*

Thrax; 8helped his mate into the car then drove home8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews