TOYLB-Season 5-11

Episode 11

Jared: *looks after the trio, bt is worried of Thrax n Ozzie*

Thrax; 8unlocked the door then carried ozzy inside8

Jared: *sees Thrax* Mommy??

Thrax; 8carrid ozzy upstairs and lay him on their bed8

Jared: *follows after, carry the trio in tow*

Thrax; 8held his mate's hand gently8

Ozzie: *still out of it, bt now looks like he's just asleep as his pale face slowly gained colour*

Jared: Wh...What happened to Mommy?

Thrax; He fainted at work.

Jared: Is...Is he going to be OK?

Thrax; He will be after a good long rest.

*the trio whine in worry*

Thrax; 8took them into his arms8

Hecro: *called Thrax's cell*

Thrax; Hello/

Hecro: Hey, Thrax. I heard abt Ozzie. Is he OK?

Thrax; Hopefully after a good rest.

Hecro: I got something about Ozzie's side of the family history. Are you free to talk in private?

Thrax; 8handed the trio to Jared then pointed to the door8

Hecro: And I mean really private. As in we should meet. How's abt my plc, say after dinner?

Thrax; Sure meet you there.

Hecro: Right, cya *hangs up*

Jared: Who was that? *hasn't left bt the trio is still in his arms*

Thrax; Hecro.

Jared: Why? Is there something wrong?

Thrax; Classified my son.

Jared: *pout*

Thrax; C'mon let's get dinner ready.

Jared: OK *carried the trio n went dwnstairs*

Thrax; 8kissed his mate's forehead then fallowed them8

Ozzie: *stirs a little before turning ard n went bk to sleep*

Thrax; What would you all like/

Kiaran: Num-num~! Iggy~! *followed by the others*

Jared: He means scrambled eggs. The trio seems to love scrambled eggs these days. I made them for lunch every day

Thrax; 8chuckles8 But they do need variaty in their taste. What about you/

Jared: Try mixing scrambled eggs with diced tomatoes, I haven't tried that yet. I want fried noodles with sunny side up eggs

Thrax; 8nods and gets to cooking8

Jared: I think I might be a chef, what with me preparing the meals for the trio. Maybe you should too, Daddy. You're good at cooking, you should open a restaurant or something

Thrax; Me/ Nah I'm not that good. 8it looked like he was balancing the seasonings on his claws before he added them to the food7

Jared: C'mon, Daddy, look at you! You're a pro! Besides, it'll give u something to do rather than stay a househusband n bore yourself to death, and get extra income for the family

Thrax; And just who will watch the kids/ I don't wish to bother Hecro.

Jared: Uncle Hecro is not exactly working at the moment. And don't forget, u still still have me, ur eldest son, to take care of them. We can always hang out with u at the restaurant while u work. 'Sides, there's always having ur workplc near the home so u can keep an eye on us all the time

Thrax; 8set the food out8 I'll think about it.

Jared: *enjoys his food heartily*

*The trio shouted "Iggy~!" and tries to feed themselves, although a little sloppy*

Thrax; 8tied bibs round them before helping them8

Jared: *finished his food* I tell you, Daddy, seriously. We'll earn a fortune frm ur skills

Thrax; 8blushed8

*the trio finished eating n burped before laughing out loud*

Jared: They sure love their eggs

Thrax; Yes but they can't eat it all the time. 8started on his own8

Jared: True. Don't wanna give them high cholestrol at a young age *picks up the trio frm their baby seats n put them in the playpen before going to watch TV*

Thrax; 8finished his food then cleans up the kitchen before heading over to Hecro's8

Hecro: *is feeding Shane while waiting for Thrax*

Thrax; 8knocked on the door8

Hecro: *with Shane in his arms still feeding, he opened the door* Hey, Thrax. You made it

Thrax; 8nods and stepped in8

Hecro: Just wait a second. Shane's still feeding. Help yourself. Make yourself at home

Thrax; Thanks. 8sits on the couch8

Hecro: *soon done feeding Shane, burps her n puts her in the crib to sleep before joining Thrax*

Thrax; Find anything of use.

Hecro: Most definitely. I got some men to dig up some stuff on our dad and Ozzie's mom's past. Have you ever heard of Bio-Tetanus?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Hecro: Apparently Bio-Tetanus is a sort of secret bio-weapon way back in early 20th century during the Second World War of humans by the Nazis during the Holocaust. Prisma used to be friends with one of the Bio-Tetanus members bk then. His name was Helix

Thrax; Name suits him.

Hecro: Well, Helix had been with Prisma for a while until the dwnfall of the human Hitler, killing thousands of ppl during the Holocaust. After Hitler was gone, Helix got tired of killing n married a white blood cell n had a family, slowly thinning out the bio-warfare bloodline. It is said that since he no longer kills, his descendants who enter other cities ended up turning the city into carriers

Thrax; So you and Ozzy-/

Hecro: I dunno. Our dad is originally frm Shane's body, remember? I have a feeling that Shane is probably is a carrier of the Bio-Tetanus virus, n our dad is the descendant of Helix.

Thrax; But in order for Shane to be a carrier one of her parents had to be one, my guess her mother.

Hecro: Most probably. I also found out that Ozzie's mom is possibly part German measles coz Ozzie's great-great-grandfather he admires so much has been fooling ard n had an illigetimate son with one of POW, it's just that generations later, the German measles bloodline has thinned out. I guess Ozzie is not really pure blood as he think he is.

Thrax; And even though the bloodlines thinned the mixed blood awaken the dormant genes.

Hecro: Yup. I probably didn't inherit this because my mom is possibly a pure white blood cell, n I got my T4 cell powers thanks, or no thanks, to Prisma. But Ozzie...phew, I think he got the full frontal assault of it.

Thrax; It happens. 8looked down at his claws8

Hecro: Thrax, Ozzie is going to be a full-bred bio-weapon. I fear for him.

Thrax; So do I but what can be done/

Hecro: Do you wish to rid him of his powers? Or tell him the truth n let him try to get used to it?

Thrax; I wish I knew which opion to take.

Hecro: Maybe...Maybe all we can do is just tell him the truth. He deserve this much. The rest...we'll just have to cross tht hurdle. There's ur baby we need to think abt

Thrax; 8nods8 But I don't wish for him to panic.

Hecro: He's seen worse things. I'm sure he'll be alright

Thrax; Alright but you're helping.

Hecro: *nods* He's my brother. I'd do anything for him

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: I'll chk on the baby first, then I'll go with you

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: *goes up to nursery room, chks on Shane, kisses her n tucks her in properly before locking the nursery room for good measure* K, we can go now. The sooner he knws the better

Thrax; 8waited8

Hecro: *leads Thrax out of the house n locked up before going to Thrax's plc*

Thrax; 8unlocks their door and leads him in8

Hecro: *sees Jared falling asleep in front of the TV while the trio were playing ard with his hair* Looks like someone just escaped frm the playpen

Kiaran: *munching Jared's hair*

Ozzex: *nibbling at Jared's cheeks*

Sakura: *chewing Jared's fingers*

Thrax; 8sweatdrops then gathers them up8

*the trio giggled as they get picked up*

Hecro: *goes upstairs first to see Ozzie, bt stopped at his tracks as soon as he opens the door* Oh my Frank...

Thrax; What/

*Ozzie was in the mid-air being held by the tentacle blades securing him through the ceiling and the bed. The poor bed was in shreds due to the blades*

Ozzie: *still sleeping as if this is not happening*

Thrax; 8ran up then gasped8

Hecro: O....K....How the Frank are we gonna get him dwn?

Thrax; That's the question.

Hecro: *tries to approach carefully* O...Ozzie...?

*the blades suddenly shot out spikes frm every corner of his body, defending Ozzie*

Thrax; 8pulled him back8

Hecro: Woah, that is one crazy defense mechanism!

Thrax; No joke.

Hecro: Maybe I could try something *concentrated to bring out his own tentacles, n let it slither ard the blades, its slime slobbering ard the sharp edges as if trying to soothe the spikes n assure it that they're not enemies*

Thrax; 8watched8

*the blades seemed as if it hissed for a while before slowly disappearing one by one, slowly lowering Ozzie dwn bk to bed*

Thrax; 8ran over to him8

Hecro: *retracted his tentacles n comes close to him too*

Thrax; 8stroked his mate's hair8

Hecro: Hey, bro. Bro, wake up

Ozzie: *stirs, slowly waking. Yawned* Hmm...? Hey, bro.

Thrax; Are you ok love/

Ozzie: Hey, baby. *stretches* I'm fine. How long have I slept?

Thrax; Few hours.

Ozzie: I just had this reli creepy dream abt me banging against a vending machine...and some crazy spikes sticking out of my body and... *notices the shredded bed* What happened to the bed?

Thrax; 8looked at Hecro8

Hecro: It's kinda long story. You sure you wanna hear it?

Ozzie: What? I tore up the bed or something?

Hecro: Yeah...Kinda *tells the whole story*

Thrax; 8held his breathe8

Ozzie: *was a little hard to take it all in* You mean to say...I could be descended frm a bio-weapon?

Thrax; That's what it seems.

Ozzie: That's...That's impossible. I nvr...I nvr had powers! I've always been a pure white blood cell. It's impossible!

Hecro: Sorry, bro. But it's the truth.

Ozzie: But...But why...why now?

Hecro: We don't knw why. That we're gonna hv to find out and dig a little deeper than that. In the meantime, ur gonna have to stay home

Thrax; He's right.

Ozzie: But...But this is my case! I have to do this! For Jared, for our baby girl that we lost! This is my fight!

Hecro: No need to get so worked up abt it. The world's burden doesn't have to go on your shoulders, bro

Thrax; It isn't for one cell.

Ozzie: This is ridiculous. You guys are all treating me like a baby! *his anger shot out a blade frm his wrist n made the cell gasp in shock*

Thrax; 8jumped back8

Hecro: You believe me now? You are a walking danger zone, bro. Until u can learn to control this thing, it's best if u stay away frm everyone, evn at work. In fact, u better stay away frm ur family

Ozzie: What do you mean?

Thrax; What/

Hecro: Thrax, you don't want Ozzie to just suddenly pop a blade in the middle of looking after the kids, do you?

Thrax; 8growls8

Hecro: It's just until u learn how to control this thing, bro. I had the same problem to wen I had my tentacles. I'll train you. Trust me, the last thing u wanna hurt, evn unintentionally, is ur family

Ozzie: *frowns, not sure abt this*

Thrax; 8wasn't sure ethier8

Hecro: At the same time, I can help u figure out why are u starting to develop ur powers now instead of before

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Hecro: It's just until u got the hang of the powers. I'm sure I'll be able to train u in no time

Ozzie: * caresses his still-flat belly* Alright. For the sake of the kids

Thrax; 8swallowed8

Hecro: You don't have to move in in a hurry. I'll give u time. Wen ur ready, u can come ovr *kisses Ozzie's forehead* Cya, bro. Bye Thrax *leaves the room n went home*

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzie: *looks bk at him* What?

Thrax; I'm worried.

Ozzie: I knw. I'm worried too. I'm even worried now I find out I'm a freak

Thrax; You're not a freak.

Ozzie: Yes, I am. I'm descended frm a virus designed as a bio-weapon n I'm popping up blades all ovr the plc, n might end up getting someone impaled in the process. I am a freak, and u knw it

Thrax; Ozzy listen it doesn't matter to me.

Ozzie: How can it not matter to you? I'm...I'm... *sobs*

Thrax; 8wraps his arms round his mate8

Ozzie: Why is this always happening to me...? Why me...? *he is both upset n having mood swings at the same time*

Thrax; 8holds him close8

Ozzie: I feel so helpless, like every bad luck possible is all directed on me...

Thrax; Not true.

Ozzie: How can u be sure?

Thrax; These type of things can happen to anyone.

Ozzie: Not wen they are descended by weapons of mass destruction

Thrax; Hey you talkin' to a descendent of the Black Death.

Ozzie: Sorry...It's just that...It's kinda hard for me to accept, since I was always brought up as a pureblood *sobs*

Thrax; 8nuzzles him8

Ozzie: I'm sorry I brought this on ourselves, hun

Thrax; There's nothing to be sorry about.

Ozzie: *suddenly felt a flutter in his belly* I...I think I just felt the baby or something

Thrax; 8rested his hand on ozzy's stomach8

*the flutter came again*

Thrax; 8smiled8

*the flutter came again for a while, then started to become cramps*

Ozzie: *winced* Mmh...! *holds his stomach*

Thrax; Easy my love.

Ozzie: Our baby girl is having a growth spurt as usual. It's like my first pregnancy all ovr again *leans against Thrax to hold onto the pain*

Thrax; 8held his mate8

*the cramps lasted for abt 10 minutes or so, and once it's ovr, a small baby bump is seen on his belly*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *realizes that when the cramp happens, there are tiny spikes of the tentacle blades sticking out of his back, tearing his shirt in the process before it shrinks back* This is getting reli annoying

Thrax; We'll get through this.

Ozzie: I hope Hecro figures out this power of mine, or I'm gonna run out of clothes to wear

Thrax; 8rolls his eyes8

Ozzie: I think I'll go ovr to Hecro's first thing tomorrow morning. Hurry up n get started on training

Thrax; That'll be the best option.

Ozzie: *leans against Thrax again* I love you, Thrax. I love you forever and a day

Thrax; I love you to, until the end of time.

Ozzie: *snuggles against him*

*The couple soon headed to bed after bidding their children good night. Thrax had ozzy in his arms all night to comfort his mate in his time of need8

*Hecro, on the other hand, was busy. After making sure he had his little girl sleeping peacefully, he put his plan to action. First he picked Shane up, snuck into Thrax and Ozzie's home like the expert he is, left a note n Shane in the trio's crib*

8the didn't notice their cousin joining them8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews