TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 1-4

Episode 4

*meanwhile, Nightingale was at the backstage of the speakeasy, getting ready for singing duty*

Thrax; 8knocked on the dressing room door8

Nightingale: *was getting dressed* Come in

Thrax; 8entered8

Nightingale: *was dressed in long-sleeves, because of his BDSM sex he had, bt still looked sexy* Hey, Pops

Thrax; You really need to find a better job.

Nightingale: Germs dont get legitimate jobs. U knw tht

Thrax; 8clears his throat8

Nightingale: Wht? *doesnt get it*

Thrax; I can set in a good word for you.

Nightingale: No thanks. I'm fine this way. U've seen my condo. This pays better

Thrax; But not decent.

Nightingale: I've been careful. I made sure they dont knock me up n stuff, n there are no rules or boundaries. I'm free to do anything

Thrax; 8sighed8

Nightingale: Look, I appreciate the gesture bt...I've been doing this longer than u guys have been here. I...dont wanna change anytime soon

Piano player: 30 seconds, Night.

Nightingale: Tht's my cue. I'll point out to u where he is, alright? Then he's all urs

Thrax; 8nodded and left8

*crowds came ovr again as the MC announced Nightingale's showing up soon. Nightingale soon came out, singing a fast song this time ( She Works Hard for the Money ) while doing provocative dance moves*

Thrax; 8sipped his drink8

Nightingale: *as he sang, he used eye contact at Thrax as he came near to the muscle cell he was talking abt, singing n stroking his chin before taking his money n puts in his pocket*

Thrax; 8got the message and nodded8

Nightingale: *finished his song n took his last money before leaving the stage*

Thrax; 8kept an eye on the cell8

Nightingale: *came up to the muscle cell n flirted with him some, luring him to the back of the speakeasy*

Thrax; 8quietly fallowed them8

Nightingale: *once at the back, he coaxed the cell to make out with him, all the while eyeing out for Thrax to see if he had followed them*

Thrax; 8kept to the shadows, his claw ready8

Nightingale: *aftr making out some, he pushed the cell towards Thrax's direction* He's all yours, Pops

Muscle cell: Wht? *confused*

Thrax; 8grabbed his throat8

Cell: Wht is this? Who are... *his eyes focused in the dark to see Thrax* Ah, I see where this is going

Thrax; 8snarled8

Cell: Nice seeing u again, Roja. How's our son? Dont forget tht he belongs to me too, since u bloody knocked me up

Thrax; 8hissed8

Cell: I will destroy Jones, one way or another, n I WILL have our son bk. Mark my words

Thrax; 8looked at Night8

Nightingale: *give him a "Do it" look*

Cell: Rory is mine, Roja. N I will have him bk, n I'm taking ur precious lil wife Oz dwn with me if I have to

Thrax; Over my flaming corpse.

Cell: Tht might just be soon enough *smirks* Good luck trying to find my next body, Roja, coz ur gonna need it...

Thrax; 8gave Night a 'this is why' look8

Nightingale: *looked away, allowing him to do whtever he wants*

Thrax; 8phased into the cell8

*again, it was a white blank space, with Elektra sitting in the middle on a black chair*

Thrax; 8charged at her8

Elektra: *laughs n leaps off the chair, then the scene changed to them sky-diving in the air* Such a predictable virus u are. Wht will u gain getting to me?

Thrax; 8scambled to his feet and went after her again8

Elektra: *the scene changed to them being inside some sort of dojo, n she was dodging every move frm the incoming Thrax*

Thrax; 8snarled8

Elektra: I have big plans for our son Rory. Oh, I can tell abt all the things I can train him to do. He'll be the best child any mother could ever have

Thrax; You're overlooking the fact that he is mine and mine alone and knows his true place.

Elektra: U spawned him out of my body, so tht makes me his mother just as any. YOU are overlooking the fact tht u are bloody married to a bio-weapon tht threatens the health of Hector tht my beloved father had sacrificed his life to protect!

Thrax; Your father just as bad as we viruses. 8smirks8

Elektra: *scowled n the scene changed into a snowy blizzard*

Thrax; 8kept his insane crooked grin8

Elektra: U have insulted my father for the last time, Roja! *her voice sounded like two ppl talking, one hers n the other a deep man's voice tht sounded like her father's* Ur precious little Ozzie will be dead. U hear me? DEAD!!

*in real time, the muscle cell again tore the neurons out before collapsing to the ground*

Nightingale: *gasped at the sight*

Thrax; 8jumped out, cursing inn english and Spanish8

Nightingale: * helps him up* Wht...Wht was tht all abt?

Thrax; That bitch, that fucking bitch.

Nightingale: Wht...are we gonna do with this body?

Thrax; 8flexed his claw and melted the corpse8

Nightingale: *slightly impressed at upon seeing Thrax's powers for the first time*

Thrax; Trust me I've done far worse.

NIghtingale: I can tell. So...wht r u gonna do now?

Thrax; 8growled8 Continue looking for her.

Nightingale: Anything I can do to help?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Nightingale: Bt...I'll nvr see u again...

Thrax; Maybe after this finished.

Nightingale: I...I went to see the kids today, n I met Dad this morning

Thrax; 8smiled8 What did you think/

Nightingale: Dad's doing rather well than expected, starting a sort of trailer restaurant or something, tho he must've been so busy he didnt notice our resemblance. The sibs recognized me straightaway as their brother

Thrax; 8smiled softly8 They're quick minded.

Nightingale: I bet they got tht frm u

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Nightingale: Although it's kinda odd to have a brother who abt 12 yrs younger than ur mother

Thrax; What!

Nightingale: Oh? U didnt knw? When Oz was chosen to divide his body to create Zack, he was roughly 12 years old, and since I'm technically Oz's clone n son, so Oz "gave birth" to me wen he was 12 yrs old

Thrax; Dammit.

Nightingale: It's no big reli. Some of my fellow hibernation clones were frm cells tht were as young as 10

Thrax; 8felt sick8

Nightingale: I dont see why this is such a big deal. It happens in every male city whenever they want to impregnate a female city

Thrax; But with such young cells/ Most of the time the bastards do it without thinking.

Nightingale: Frank impregnated his ex-gf without thinking, n look where I ended up

Thrax; Proves my point.

Nightingale: Unfortunately the rush frm the process wipes out their young minds of their memory of the ordeal, so I'm not surprised Oz wont remember me

Thrax; 8nods8

Nightingale: I dont evn knw if he should remember abt me

Thrax; 8turned to him8

Nightingale: Dad's got enough troubles as it is. Letting him knw tht he has another full-grown son who works at a speakeasy is not wht he'd wanna knw

Thrax; You can't keep it hidden forever

Nightingale: *raise a brow, looking exactly like the spunky Ozzie*

Thrax; He'll have to know at some point.

Nightingale: Not wen his son is a used cell by every man's dick

Thrax; Like you had a choice.

Nightingale: True. Germs dont get much respect in a young city

Thrax; 8nods8

Nightingale: Technically I'm supposed to be an antibody, bt I still look like a bloody germ no thanks to the fusing

Thrax; Bastards.

Nightingale: It's no big. It's wht young cities do

Thrax; 8snorts8

Nightingale: I best be going. Got a bit of a gang bang sex to handle

Thrax; 8cringed8

Nightingale: Later, Pops *left the virus to his devices*

Thrax; 8sighed and left to hunt again8

*meanwhile, Hecro was chking out the prices of the nearby houses in the neighbourhood so he could move out asap*

Maximus; 8was helping him out8

Hecro: *points at one of them* How's this look?

Maximus; 8looked at it8

*it was a house roughly the same size as Ozzie's home, bt slightly pricey because of the extra rooms n the big compound*

Maximus; A bit much.

Hecro: But I like big compounds

Maximus; 8cocked a brow at him8

Hecro: *grins sheepishly* I just have a thing for big spaces

Maximus; Too much.

Hecro: *pouts a bit* Then u pick one for me then

Maximus; 8looked through the ads8

Takashi: *appears out of nowhere* A-ra? Looking for new housing na no daa?

Maximus; 8jumped back8

Hecro: Takashi! Alexis! Wht are u guys doing here?

Takashi: Moh~! Cant I chk up on my lil ottota-chan's wifey?

Alexis; Besides Jules sent us.

Hecro: Oz is fine. He's upstairs with the kids, tucking them in. Finally got Frank's Diner running n earning a bit of profit

Takashi: Heh~? Honto ka? Then we must go chk it out, ne, Alexis oni-san?

Alexis; 8nods8

Takashi: We'll wait for him then. Ne, u moving out, Hecro to-chan?

Alexis; 8looked over8

Hecro: Yeah. Abt time I stood on my own feet n stop freeloading Oz. We're trying to think of a good plc around the neighbourhood here to at least be close to Oz

Alexis; Lucky.

Hecro: U knw u should consider moving dwn here to the neighbourhood. I'm sure Thrax would be more than willing to help u guys out

Alexis; We don't wish to bother our baby brother.

Hecro: It doesn't hurt to try.

Takashi: Mo, we dont take charity na no daa. Thrax ottota-chan is better off worrying abt Ozzie-chan than us

Maximus; 8bit his lip8

Hecro: Well, just remember there's always a helping hand wen u need one

Takashi: Arigato, Hecro to-chan

Alexis; Thanks man.

Ozzie: *comes dwn to the backyard where the guys are* Taka! Lex! Wht a nice surprise!

Takashi: Konbanwa, Ozzie-chan

Alexis; Hey Oz.

Ozzie: H...Have u found Thrax yet?

Alexis; 8shook his head8

Takashi: This is a big city. Thrax ottota-chan can be anywhere, ne~

Ozzie: *looks a little disappointed* Well...try ur best, OK?

Alexis; 8rested his hands on ozy's shoulders8 We will, we promise.

Ozzie: *nodded n saw the catalog* Still finding the new house?

Maximus; 8nods8

Ozzie: Why not try the house on the other side of my home, or the house beside Drix's? They're good

Maximus; 8looked at Hecro8

Hecro: Well, I might consider the house beside Drix's. Tht house on ur other side I heard has been booked by someone else

Alexis; Whatever suits ya Hec.

Hecro: Yeah, bt I'm still considering other options. Better safe than sorry

Alexis; 8nodded8

*the guys chatted until it was time for bed. later in the midnight, someone came into the nursery room n approached the triplets' bed. He leaned dwn to stroke Kiaran's cheek n the boy stirred*

Kiaran: *recognized the touch of the claw* Dada...?

8a soft purr replied8

Kiaran: *gets up n hugs the hand* Dada...

Ozzex: *got up too* Papa...?

Sakura; 8rubbed her eyes as she sat up8

Thrax; 8stroked his children's dreads/hair8

Ozzex: Papa~! *stood up with his arms open, asking for a hug*

Thrax; 8scooped the trio into his arms8

Kiaran: Dada~! *hugs him happily*

Sakura; 8nuzzles against him, purring8

Kiaran: *kisses his father's cheek*

*the twins stirred, having sniffed Thrax's scent*

Thrax; 8gathered his children8

*the kids giggled as they finally met their daddy aftr so long*

Thrax; I can't stay long but you need to do something for me.

*the kids looked up eagerly*

Thrax; Someone is after Rory, I need all of you to look out for him.

Kiaran: Who?

Sakura; 8had a feeling she knew who8

Thrax; Someone who refuses to give up.

*the kids looked worried*

Ozzex: Promise

Thrax; I'll come back soon I promise. 8kissed their foreheads.

Kiaran: Papa, no go

Ozzex: *whines as he held onto him*

Sakura; 8looked tearful but knew he had no choice8

Thrax; 8set them down8 I'll be back soon. 8made sure they were all on the bed before heading out the window8

*the kids watched him leave n looked at each other sadly, missing him already*

Sakura; 8to her brothers8 Protect Rory.

*Kiaran n Ozzex nodded*

Sakura; 8nodded8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews