TOYLB-Season 4-4

Episode 4

*soon Hecro hears Thrax pull over outside the yard, looks out*

Hecro: Here comes Daddy

Thrax; 8staggered into the house8

Jared: *gets him n helps him to the couch* You OK? You look like you just saw a crime scene or something

Thrax; What I saw was worse.

Jared: What happened?

Hecro: Yeah. What did you see?

Thrax; 8looked neasy8

Hecro: C'mon, he's my brother. I need to knw

Thrax; You're not oing to like this. 8tells them what happened8

Jared: *cups his mouth in shock* Oh my Frank...

Hecro: Dear Frank, what was he thinking?

Thrax; He blamed himself for what happened.

Hecro: He's too hard on himself

Jared: Yeah, it's not his fault. It's that damn robber's fault!

Thrax; Which reminds me. 8he picked up the phone and dialed the FPD8

*the police receptionist picks up the phone*

Police: FPD 3rd precinct, how may I help you?

Thrax; Hello I wish to speak to the chief.

Police: May I knw who's on the line?

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8 Thrax Roja.

Police: Pls hold *connects the line to Chief's phone*

Chief: Hello? This is the chief speaking

Thrax; It's Thrax.

Chief: Hey, Thrax. How's Ozzie doing? I heard the news frm Ricardo n the guys

Thrax; Still rather shaken.

Chief: So wat can I do for ya?

Thrax; 8growled8 The germ that attacked him.

Chief: Thrax, you are out of the force. You knw I cannot do that

Thrax; Fuck it, that bastard hurt my love and murdered my daughter.

Chief: Thrax, the last thing we want is having a vigilante in our hands. I cannot authorize you to have revenge. That is not the immunity way

Thrax; 8snarled then slammed the phone down8

Hecro: What are you doing, Thrax?

Thrax; 8his claw lit up8

Hecro: *takes his wrist* Now hold up. If you want revenge, I've got just the thing for you

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Hecro: *smirks* You don't call me a T4 cell who's been an informant for nothing *winks* Leave it to me

Thrax; Don't do anything rash. 8he picked up the phone again8

Hecro: Relax. I'll be fine. Who're u calling now?

Thrax; The Funeral Home. 8looked up the number and dialed8

*Undertaker picked up the phone* Hello, Mortiary Morticians. How may I help you?

Thrax; I 8swallows8 wish to arrange a funeral. 8he tried fighting back his tears8

Undertaker: *recognizes the voice* Ah, Mr. Roja. You're the one who arranged a funeral for ur parents

Thrax; Yes.

Undertaker: Another death? Boy, you sure live dangerously. Who is it this time? *his job makes him rather insensitive abt ppls death*

Thrax; That ain't funny, this is becoming too much.

Undertaker: Alright, alright. Don't go crazy on me. I apologize. So who is the funeral for *takes a piece of paper to copy*

Thrax; 8swallows8 For my daughter.

Undertaker: *surprised* The lil' one I saw at ur parents' funeral?

Thrax; No Sakura's alive and well, 8he bit his lip8 it's my other daughter.

Undertaker: Another daughter? Where did she come frm and what happened to her, if you don't mind me asking?

Thrax; 8sighed and tell him, trying to to breakdown8

Undertaker: Mmh, I understand. Life's just not fair sometimes. I'll make the arrangements. You just set whatever time u like to have ur little girl buried

Thrax; Mid afternoon.

Undertaker: Alright. Mid afternoon, it is. Come ovr with ur daughter n I'll help u choose a good casket for her

Thrax; Yes, I'll be there as soon as I can.

Undertaker: Alright. See u then *hangs up the phone*

Jared: Are you going out again, Thrax?

Thrax; 8nods8 To bring Jamie to the undertaker.

Jared: Well, Hecro just disappeared outta nowhere wen u made the call. Is he always like that?

Thrax; Pretty much. 8sighs8 Guess I'll need to wait til he gets back.

Jared: It's OK. U can go. I can take care of the kids

Thrax; Aren't you a little young for that.

Jared: *pouts* Are you underestimating me? I have u knw, I used to work part-time as a nanny in a nursery room

Thrax; You? You're only 10.

Jared: Who has been feeding, playing, bathing and changing baby diapers for the past 4 years. Jamison is not the only bread-winner of the house after our parents died, u knw

Thrax; 8sighs8 Alright but call me if there's trouble.

Jared: *salutes* You got it

Thrax; 8tightened his coat and headed out8

*it took him quite a while because of the peak hour traffic, bt he got there. Ozzie was not in his ward again*

Thrax; 8looked round for his mate in fear8

Nurse: Mr. Roja, ur back!

Thrax; Where's Ozzy/

Nurse: Don't worry. He's at the morgue. Although it's not healthy for him. He's been in that cold room cradling ur daughter an hour after u left the first time

Thrax; *nodded and went down to the morgue8

Ozzie: *sitting at a corner cradling the fetus, humming a lullaby sadly as if she was alive*

Thrax; *slowly approaches8 Ozzy/

Ozzie: *looks up* Hey, love

Thrax; Honey I've arranged for her burial.

Ozzie: *shakes his head* No *holds the fetus close*

Thrax; Ozzy please.

Ozzie: I wanna keep her. I dun wanna have her buried n rot away in the ground *shakes his head* No, I won't give u

Thrax; Ozzy be reasonable.

Ozzie: *fights bk his tears as he held her close, not wanting to break dwn*

Thrax; Ozzy please. 8rests his hand on his mate's shoulder8

Ozzie: *tears fell as he reluctantly loosen his hold onto the fetus, his body language telling the virus to take her before he changes his mind*

Thrax; 8quickly lifted her into his arms* Please try to rest my love. 8he headed out quickly8

Ozzie: *buries his face in his hands, sobbing as he leans against the wall of the morgue*

Thrax; 8went up to the receptionist to relise his daughter8

*the receptionist made all the necessary paperworks. after releasing the baby, it was off to the undertaker*

Thrax; 8looked round the dreary place8

Undertaker: Ah, welcome, welcome. Have we brought the body?

Thrax; 8growled8

Undertaker: Just doing my job. Alright, lemme measure ur daughter *produces a measuring tape*

Thrax; 8gently laid her on the table8

Undertaker: *measured her size* Well, basically the size of a two and half month old fetus. Should be easy to find a casket for her, *gestures* Follow me

Thrax; 8picks his daughter up and fallowed him8

Undertaker: *leads him to the basement where there are a lot of different shapes and sizes of caskets and coffins were. Directed him to the smallest ones* Well, take ur pick

Thrax; 8tried not to be sick, this guy got kicks out of his job8

Undertaker: Let's see. The last time u pick ur parents' grave, you chose oak. Might I suggest u choose the birch this time for ur daughter?

Thrax; As long as it last.

Undertaker: Birch it is then. Are u having this funeral alone? If u r then I'll just arrange the grave digger n I can do the service myself

Thrax; There will be others.

Undertaker: Big group or small group?

Thrax; Probably small.

Undertaker: Alright, if it's small, then I will do the arrangements

Thrax; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews