TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 1-11

Episode 11

Antonio; 8soon returned home8

Ricardo: *is allowing the bros to see his baby in his belly*

Alexis; 8whistles8 Kid's already showing spunk.

Ricardo: Yeah, I knw *rolls his eyes* He's been playing soccer inside my belly all day

Takashi: Eeh~! Kawaii ne~! ^^

Dieter: *looked, bt still had a disapproving look on his face*

Alexis; 8notices8 What's with you/

Dieter: *looks away* Nothing

Antonio; 8soon came in with the food8

Takashi: Ooh~! Meshi (food)~! *rushes to him to chk it out*

Ricardo: *laughs n pulls his shirt dwn, coming towards Antonio*

Antonio; 8kissed him gently8

Ricardo: Where did u get tht? U didnt go robbing another restaurant again, did u?

Antonio; No, Ozzy gave it to me.

Takashi: Ozzie-chan ka? Ehh, yasashi buri ne (this is great) ~!

Dieter: Vat do u hav, mein brother?

Antonio; Take your pick.

*the bros took their pick, eating happily*

Ricardo: We better save some for Jules. He's gotta eat something

Antonio; 8nods and picked out what Julius would like8

Dieter: I shall bring it to him. I zink he's abt to vake up now *takes the food n goes to Julius' room*

Julius; 8groaned slightly and opened his eyes8

Dieter: Hey, mein brother. Feeling alright?

Julius; Drained.

Dieter: Here, have something to drink. ergänzen Sie Ihre Stärke (You'll need your strength)

Julius; 8slowly drank the glass8

Dieter: Much better now, mein brother?

Julius; 8nods8 Thank you.

Dieter: Here, hav zomething to eat. Antonio got it frm our Schwager Ozzie *puts the tray on his lap*

Julius; 8struggled to sit up8

Dieter: * helps him sit up, then propped his bk with pillows n gave him his food*

Julius; 8slowly starts eating8

Dieter: *watched him eat quietly for a while before blurting out* Ve knw abt...ur condition and...and vat u are

Julius; 8choked on his food8

Dieter: Sorry...bt ve sort of...found out by accident... *looks dwn*

Julius; 8wrapped his arms round himself8

Dieter: It's alright, Julius mein brother. Ve didnt mean to, bt ve did. Ve're not against it. Ve vould hav liked it if u told us earlier

Julius; 8turned away8

Dieter: Mein brother, ve dont tink any less of u. Vhy did u not tell us?

Julius; 8quietly started sobbing8

Dieter: *reaches ovr n hugs Julius, stroking him on the back*

Julius; 8collapsed back on the bed8

Dieter: Julius? U OK?

Julius; 8curled up8 Leave me.

Dieter: Pls, mein brother, u cant be like zis. U hav to talk to us. U cant keep everyzing inside u *tries to cuddle him* Zo u vant to become like Thrax?

Julius; 8swung round and punched him8 Never say that about him. 8he was on the verge of tears8

Dieter: Then pls...talk to us. Dont keep it in frm us. Ve r ur brothers!

Julius; 8weeps8 You wouldn't understand.

Dieter: Vhy vouldn't ve understand?

Julius; You have no idea what it's like.

Dieter: Ve vould if u just tell us

Julius; Just leave me.

Dieter: *loses his patience* Don't do zis to urself! Dont do zis to us! Vhy r u torturing urself! Vhy r u torturing us! Cant u see zat ve r vorried abt u, zat ve love u?? Cant u see zat I love u?! *grabs him by the collar n kissed him deeply on the lips*

Julius; 8was surprised then shoved him off, bacing away8

Dieter: *shocked at wht he had done* I'm...I'm sorry. F...Forgive me...I...I...

Julius; Get out, GET OUT!

Dieter: *shrank bk n went out, tears pooling out of his eyes n ran off past the bros n out*

Takashi: D...Dieter oni-chan? Oni-chan?? *chases aftr him*

Alexis; 8ran after them8

Dieter: *sobs n ran all the way to the park*

Takashi: D...Dieter oni-chan, doushita? Daijoubu ka?

Alexis; Yo Dieter.

Dieter: *cries n sobs like he had nvr cried before, well, technically he hadn't cried tht hard in years*

Takashi: D...Dieter oni-chan...Onegai shimasu...

Alexis; Hey bro hold it.

Dieter: Go avay! *cries* Go avay, stay avay frm me!

Takashi: *hugs him, hushing him*

Alexis; What happened/

Dieter: *sobs, unable to speak because he was crying so hard*

Takashi: Ne...Dieter oni-chan...Onegai shimasu (pls...)

Alexis; Deep breathes bro.

Dieter: *takes deep breaths n told him everything as best as possible*

Alexis; You did WHAT?

Takashi: Na...Nani...??

Dieter: U vanted to find out, zere! I told u! Now go avay! *cries again*

Alexis; Dammit man.

Takashi: Moh ii yo (tht's enough), Alexis oni-san! *comforts Dieter* Daijobu, Dieter oni-chan, daijobu...

Alexis; Hmph.

Dieter: I knw it's wrong. I knw it's wrong to feel like this for Julius mein brother, bt...bt...I...I... *sobs*

Takashi: Ne, daijobu, Dieter oni-chan *comforts him*

Alexis; Does he feel the same?

Dieter: *shakes his head* He...He just kicked me out, zat is vhy I ran here

Alexis; 8bit his lip8

Takashi: *sighs* Julius oni-sama no baka

Alexis; An idiot is right.

Dieter: *bit his lip n covered his face*

Takashi: Dieter oni-chan likes Julius oni-sama so much n he just kicked him out like tht. Baka

Alexis; Eh. . .Taka you know which 'like' we're talking about right? 8twirls his finger8

Takashi: Hai hai, of course I do! Dieter oni-chan likes Julius oni-sama romantically! I'm not a bakayero (idiot), u knw

Alexis; And that's what has Jules spooked, I know we're not related but-

Dieter: Halt die Schnauze (Shut up)! I knw we're not related! I knw ve're technically adopted bros! Zat's ze whole point! He vas the only vone vho liked me for vho I am! He saved me frm being killed by immunity vhen I vas being chased aftr zey kill my parents! I love him!

Takashi: D...Dieter oni-chan... *tries to calm him dwn*

Alexis; But you're only fooling yourself.

Dieter: Vat do u mean? Ve are all not related in reality, so vat's so wrong abt loving him?!

Alexis; Jules probably doesn't feel that attraction.

Dieter: I knw. I understand zat vry vell, n I'm prepared zat...bt...bt...Ablehnung ist so hart zu nehmen (Rejection is so hard to take)

Alexis; 8cocked a brow8

Takashi: He means rejection is hard to take, Alexis oni-san. Be with him long enough, you'll learn

Alexis; Now what/

Dieter: I dont knw. Oh, Julius mein brother is going to hate me...I can't go home now... *covers his face*

Alexis; Give him time.

Takashi: Hai hai, I'm sure everything will be just fine. Sa, kaeru desho (go home)?

Alexis; 8nods and headed back8

Takashi: *takes Dieter by the shoulder n led him home, following behind Alexis*

Antonio; 8saw the three come home8 What happened/

Dieter: *doesn't reply n walked to his room*

Takashi: Dieter oni-chan... *sighs*

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Antonio; What happened/

Takashi: *glared at Alexis n told them briefly wht happened*

Antonio; 8bit his tongue8

Ricardo: *covered his mouth* Oh my. Tht is a predicament

Takashi: I personally think it's nothing wrong, since we're not reli blood-related, bt Alexis oni-san here doesn't seem to be vry cooperative

Alexis; 8scoft8

Antonio; I don't know, we've been nothing but brothers to Jules for one to wish to be his lover is too much for him.

Takashi: Maybe, bt seeing frm Dieter oni-chan's reaction, he had loved him much longer than we think he does. To be rejected like tht is just...too cruel

Antonio; Think how Jules is taking it.

Ricardo: Yes. Imagine u, who have no feelings bt brotherly love to the person suddenly just jumps up to u and said he loves u more than a brother. Wht would be ur reaction?

Takashi: *paused for a while n looked dwn* I...I guess I understand wht Julius oni-sama is going thru

Antonio; 8sighs8

Ricardo: So wht is Dieter gonna do?

Alexis; We're not sure.

Takashi: We're hoping tht time will help to clear this, bt... *sighs n shrugs* wakata ja nai no (I dont knw)

Antonio; 8nods8

*moments later, Ricardo came in to chk on Julius to see if he ate*

Julius; 8hadn't touch a thing and was sobbing quietly8

Ricardo: *sits beside him* Jules, u OK? U havent eaten

Julius; Leave me.

Ricardo: Dont be tht way. U reli must eat

Julius; Just leave me.

Ricardo: Look. We knw abt u, n we knw wht happened btwn u n Dieter, bt it's no reason to shun us n not care abt ur health

Julius; 8was silent8

Ricardo: Pls. If u cant talk to ur bros, then talk to me.

Julius; 8turned round8

Ricardo: *smiles at him, showing him tht he is willing to listen*

Julius; 8slowly sat up8

Ricardo: * helped him sit up properly, offered to feed him while he prepared to listen*

Julius; 8still refused the food8

Ricardo: Pls, Jules. U gotta eat something

Julius; I'm not hungry.

Ricardo: Liar. Ur all skin n bones. If I'm gonna have to force feed u, u will eat something

Julius; 8drew back8

Ricardo: Pls? *his eyes begging as he held some food in his hand to Julius' mouth*

Julius; 8took a small bite8

Ricardo: *smiles n continued to feed him bit by bit* So how long have u been starving urself till now? How long have u been hiding this?

Julius; I've just never felt hungry.

Ricardo: How come? Ur skin n bones. It's a wonder ur alive

Julius; 8shrugged8

Ricardo: Could it be tht u have held bk frm eating to let ur bros have their share so much tht u actually FORGOT to be hungry?

Julius; Could be.

Ricardo: Well, dont do it anymore. Ur gonna get urself killed one of these days. We almost thought u were aneroxic

Julius; You wish.

Ricardo: So...abt...wht u are. Does anyone else knws abt it?

Julius; It was just Serenity and Thrax, maybe my parents as well.

Ricardo: *nodded* Then how are u able to hide it so well frm us? U cant evn afford to buy food, let alone...u knw, pads n tampons

Julius; 8looked away8

Ricardo: U steal them, dont u?

Julius; I can't afford them you know.

Ricardo: Yeah I knw tht, bt how are u able to do it so secretly?

Julius; Wear a disguise then slip them into my coat.

Ricardo: Why didnt u tell us? We would've understood wht ur going thru evn just a little bit

Julius; My type are very rare.

Ricardo: I can see tht. Bt at least we will knw abt it n understand u. It's not good to hide frm family

Julius; 8sighed8

Ricardo: Anyway, I appreciate it tht u talked to me. But you will have to come clean with ur bros sooner or later, n also deal with Dieter

Julius; 8slowly nods9

Ricardo: In the meantime, EAT. N I'm not leaving until u finish every crumb *folded his arms*

Julius; 8sighed and slowly ate8

Ricardo: *watched until he ate everything before taking the tray away* Now u rest up, ok? I'll see if I can help u scrounge up some pads for u at a nearby stockhouse of a shop or something *leaves the room*

Julius; 8felt his stomach lurch then ran into the bathroom8

*unknown to Ricardo, Dieter was hiding at one corner listening to everything*

Julius; 8threw up most of what was in his stomach8

Dieter: *heart ached at the sound of Julius throwing everything up, bt didnt have the courage to go in n help him*

Julius; 8staggered back into the room and collapsed on the bed8

Dieter: *covers his mouth, sobbing as he felt both so bad n so guilty ovr his beloved brother*

Julius; 8panted and curled up on the bed8

*later tht night, Drix got up to have a drink of water when he saw a figure standing at Ozzie's backyard staring up at the house. He came quietly close, thinking it was an intruder, bt he soon recognized those pair of yellow eyes*

Drix: Thrax? Ur back!

Thrax; 8looked over8

Drix: Hey, wassup! Where have u been?

Thrax; Still searching for those shells.

Drix: Well, thank Hector I run into you *takes the device out of his chest compartment* Here, take these

Thrax; What is it/ 8takes it8

Drix: *explains wht it is n how to use it*

Thrax; 8looked the device over8

Drix: Oh, n if u see ur bros, give these to them too *gives him other copies of the device as well*

Thrax; If I see them.

Drix: Oh, dont worry abt tht, I got it covered. Thanks to unlimited access to office equipment, I made this *hands him a smaller tracking device*

Thrax; Huh/

Drix: Remember the last time we met ur bros at Hope n Oz's welcome home party? I decided to create a tracking bug since they have a tendency to disappear on us all the time n stuck it secretly on Taka during the party. There were a lot of bugs n trial n error I needed to sort, bt it finally works. Now u can have it

Thrax; 8smiled8 Thanks.

Drix: No big. Anything for a friend. U knw, if u want to see Ozzie n the kids, it would be better if u actually went inside instead of standing out here

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Drix: I knw u want to catch Elektra, then u'll be able to come home in peace, bt ur family misses u, not to mention ur bro-in-law n his daughter as well

Thrax; I can't return, not yet.

Drix: *sigh* Alright. I hope my device will help u better in ur quest

Thrax; 8nods then takes off into the darkness8

Drix: *sighs n went bk in to drink his water before going to bed*

Leah; 8nuzzled up against him8

Drix: *held her close to him, then fell bk asleep*

Thrax; 8stood on top of a tall building, clutching the scanners close8

*the scanner tht tracks the bros were beeping red toward the north-east, while the scanner tht tracks Elektra's shells were beeping green at all different places*

Thrax; 8headed in the direction his brothers were8

*the bros were at home, trying to catch some shut eye despite the cold*

Thrax; 8jumped through one of the broken window8

Dieter: *was the only one sleeping in the living room, curled up into a ball by the cold*

Thrax; 8took a spare blanket then gently laid it over his brother8

Dieter: *stirred a little* M...Mein love...?

Thrax; 8backed away8

Dieter: *stretches himself a little n went bk to sleep, mumbling* M...Mein love...Julius mein love... *says the name vry softly, not enough for Thrax to hear*

Thrax; 8set the devices down with a note before leaving to hunt the shells8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews