TOYLB: A New City-Season 3-9

Episode 9

*the next day Drix came to visit Ozzie n Thrax during his lunch hour*

Drix: Hey guys

Ozzie: Hey, Drix

Drix: *Sees the pod* Wht happened? This is a different pod

Thrax; 8explained what happened.

Drix: Oh my... *taps his chin in concern* Mind if I borrow ur husband for a while, Oz? *pulls Thrax outside the ward*

Thrax; What now/

Drix: *told him wht he found out last night*

Thrax; *cursed in Spainish after hearing the whole thing8

Drix: Shh...We're in the hospital. Neways, I'll investigate this thoroughly. U just sit bk n take care of Oz

Thrax; When ya find her bring her to me.

Drix: Get in line. I'd like to screw her up myself, for hurting my best friend

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: So how's he n the baby doing now?

Thrax; Heathy and growing strong.

Drix: *smiles* That's good to hear

Thrax; 8nodded8

Drix: I'll have to go now, look more into this thing. U guys take care *pops in his to see Oz* Sorry I have to run. I got urgent business. Good to see u alright there. Bye! *leaves*

Ozzie: *weirded out* Wht was tht all abt?

Thrax; 8shrugs8

Ozzie: *pouts* Thrax. You knw something

Thrax; Not now ozzy.

Ozzie: *sighs* OK... * caresses his baby bump*

Thrax; 8sat beside the pod8

Ozzie: I thought of a middle name for Hope

Thrax; Oh/

Ozzie: Caroleena, in memory of our friend who's always been an angel to babysit the kids

Thrax; 8smiles8 Fits.

Ozzie: Hope Caroleena Jones-Roja. Hear tht, love? * caresses his belly* Tht's ur full name. Remember tht

Thrax; 8thought8 Did we ever come up with middle names for the other kids/

Ozzie: Well, Jared decided to use his original surname as his middle name, n Rory u gave him the middle name Damien, bt no, I dont think the other kids have middle names

Thrax; We really should have thought it out.

Ozzie: Yeah well, we nvr reli thought abt it coz first, the trio was born wen I was a fugitive to Colonic, n second the twins were born premature. We were too worried abt other things at tht time, like their safety

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: So...any ideas?

Thrax; You first.

Ozzie: Hmm...I'm thinking of giving ur father's name Amun for Ozzex, n my dad's name Rex for Kiaran

Thrax; And what about my moms names for the twins.

Ozzie: Hmm, Jamie Serenity and Junko Selene, or the other way. Sounds nice. Bt wht abt Sakura?

Thrax; Hmm. . .

Ozzie: *thinks as well*

Thrax; What about Elita/

Ozzie: Elita? Sounds nice, bt...who's name is tht?

Thrax; Elita was supposenly the name of the she-cell of the legand.

Ozzie: Oh? *chuckles* N wat was the name of the virus in the legend?

Thrax; Damein.

Ozzie: Ah, tht makes sense. Elita is good. I like it, though we're gonna have to rewrite their birth certificate

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Jared Leucocyte Jones-Roja, Kiaran Rex Jones-Roja, Sakura Elita Jones-Roja, Ozzex Amun Jones-Roja, Jamie Serenity Jones-Roja, Junko Selene Jones-Roja, Rory Damien Jones-Roja and now Hope Caroleena Jones-Roja...Wow, we've actually got a big brood here *laughs*

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Ozzie: Makes me feel almost alright not to have anymore kids *looked dwn sadly*

Thrax; 8rested his hand on the glass8

Ozzie: R u not upset tht...I will be unable to conceive for the rest of my life?

Thrax; As long as you're alright.

Ozzie: *places his hand on the glass where Thrax's is* I love you, Thrax. I'm sorry for everything I've put u through

Thrax; No need to apologise.

Ozzie: *sighs n tries to smile*

Thrax; 8frowned a little8

Ozzie: *knew his cover was blown n hid his eyes, which was starting to tear up, with his hand* I'm sorry...I reli am...

Thrax; Ozzy.

Ozzie: I...must be the worst mate...u could evr have... *it was more or less the mood swings talking*

Thrax; Ozzy take it easy.

Ozzie: *sobs harder, his hand still on his eyes while his other hand cradled his baby bump*

Thrax; Ozzy.

Ozzie: *bit his lip, wanting to stop sobbing, bt his mood swings was not helping*

Thrax; 8wished he could hold his mate to comfort him8

Ozzie: *his free hand stuck out of the food slot, wanting Thrax's hand to hold*

Thrax; 8gently took it8

Ozzie: *squeezed hard, his sobbing eased in a little*

Thrax; 8massaged it gently8

Ozzie: Will u love me...evn if I am at my worst?

Thrax; Always.

Ozzie: I love you, my husband

Thrax; Love you to my beloved,

*as days go by, there were no incidents, n Drix has yet to come up with anything. Before they knew it, it was the third mth of Ozzie's pregnancy*

Thrax; 8was nearing his breaking point8

*Hecro, Drix n Jared hung out with Thrax at the hospital cafeteria for their lunch hour, trying to pacify him*

Hecro: C'mon, Thrax. U gotta eat

Jared: Yeah, Daddy. U wouldnt want Mommy to worry abt u, do u?

Thrax; 8just stared at the food8

Drix: I knw ur worried abt the person who's targeting Oz, bt I did say to leave things to us. U need ur strength if u want to protect Oz frm her

Thrax; 8didn't reply8

Hecro: Thrax *puts a hand on his shoulder*

Thrax; 8looked over8

Hecro: U must be strong for Oz. Like Drix said, we'll take care of it. Alright?

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Jared: Daddy, pls...

Thrax; 8sighed8

Drix: Well, if it makes u feel any better, I've learnt just a little bit abt the 'midwife'

Thrax; 8looked up with dark eyes8

Drix: She was not in any records of citizenship whtsoever. Aside frm the identity she stole frm the original midwife, she doesn't seem to have any identity of her own. It's like she popped outta nowhere, like...she doesn't exist in the first plc

Thrax; Outsider.

Hecro: An outsider cell? Tht'll be impossible. She would've coagulated in the atmosphere before getting here

Thrax; 8hung his head8

Jared: Unless she's a virus

Drix: Impossible. Wen we met here, one glance I knew she was a pureblood cell. And a pure red blood cell in fact

Thrax; 8clenched his hands8

Hecro: Hmm...Then why would she want to target Oz?

Thrax; 8shivered8

Jared: Yeah. Mommy didn't do anything wrong. Why would she want to hurt Mommy n baby Hope?

tHRAX; 8BIT HIS LIP8

Drix: We'll nvr knw until we get her, tht's for sure. I tried to return to the maternity clinic bt it seemed that she had already high-tailed frm there

Thrax; 8turned away8

Drix: Dont worry. We'll get to the bottom of this. U just watch out for Oz, OK? We'll handle this

Thrax; 8nodded and went back to ozzy8

*after work, Drix, Jared, Hecro, Spryman n the bros gathered at Spryman's huge mansion in the living room to discuss abt this*

Takashi: *looked ard the house* Ho~! Suge~! Oki desho~! (so big)

Julius; 8looked uncomfortable8

Spryman: Have a seat everyone. I have the cook bring our meals here

Alexis; Thanks.

*everyone sat dwn*

Spryman: Now, wht are we to do abt this weird character here? She's been attacking Momma n Baby Hope n this has got to stop

Jared: I agree, Paul, bt so far we've got nothing

Antonio; Thrax has been trying too hard.

Takashi: Hai, hai, Thrax ottota-chan wa daijobu ka (Is little brother Thrax gonna be alright)?

Dieter: I beg to differ. He's been vorrying abt Oz so much zat he himself iz not getting any better

Hecro: Agreed. If he were rested well, he would've been bk on his feet n bk working again, bt thanks to tht damn 'midwife'...

Alexis; Ssshh. . .8motions to Julius8

Hecro: *whispers* Wht? *looks at Julius*

Julius; 8looked like he was in the same state as Thrax8

Drix: Good gracious...

Takashi: Mo... Ne, Julius onii-sama. Daijobu ka?

Alexis; Not again.

Drix: Huh? Wht do u mean by tht?

Antonio; This happened before after Thrax disappeared,

Hecro: Oh...Well...How did he get ovr tht?

Alexis; Not easily.

Dieter: Thrax iz like hiz fav baby brother. He vas a mess wizout him ard for quite a long time

8the brother nodded8

Hecro: Anyway we cant avoid the fact tht she is still out there, trying to harm Oz n Hope

Alexis; Don't ya thing we don't know that.

Spryman: We need to apprehend her fast, bt how to find her if she doesn't exist?

Antonio; That's the question.

Jared: Wanna get The Mole? He knws everything there is to knw abt Hector

Hecro: I doubt tht weirdo knw abt someone tht doesn't exist

Alexis; That guy's knows too much.

Drix: Bt it would serve our purpose in asking for his help. It because he knws too much tht we need his help

Spryman: I dunno. I mean, he did help us out on Elektra...

8the brothers didn't looked convinced8

Hecro: We'll find her ourselves first. If it doesn't work, we'll have no choice bt to ask for his help

Alexis; Only as a last resort.

Takashi: Hai hai

8the others nodded8

*meanwhile a mystery visitor stood ovr at Ozzie's pod, caressing the glass as he watched the cell slept*

Thrax; 8growled then ran to the room8

Ozzie: *still asleep*

Stranger: *strokes the glass, continues looking*

Thrax; 8snarled at the intruder8

Mole: Shh... Dont wanna wake ur pretty little wifey here

Thrax; 8hissed8

Mole: *gives a flying kiss to the sleeping Ozzie bfore leaving the room*

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes then took a seat beside Ozzy8

Mole: *returns with coffee* Coffee?

Thrax; 8snarled8

Mole: *shrugs* More for me then

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: *still sleeping*

Mole: Pretty little thing, isnt he? Boy, wht I'd do to snag someone like him

Thrax; 8swiped at him8

Mole: *leaned bk casually, making him miss* I see u have a predicament here, n I dont mean only abt ur pretty mate getting stuck in a pod

Thrax; 8felt his blood boil8

Mole: Like I said, there's nothing in Hector tht I dont knw...except the woman who aftr Pretty Baby. Nice nickname I got for ur mate, aye?

Thrax; 8cracked his knuckles8

Mole: Fine, fine. Neways, this is a first for me. Someone whom I actually dont knw abt. This is gonna be a personal challenge for me

Thrax; 8turned from him8

Mole: Hmm, not vry talktative, are u, Roja?

Thrax; 8stared at ozzy in the pod8

Mole: Anywho, I'm gonna look up on this person. I'll update u if there's anything new *strokes teh glass* Bye bye, Pretty Baby

Thrax; 8swung at him8

Mole: *able to avoid again before disappearing mysteriously as he came*

Thrax; 8snarled8

Ozzie: *stirred a little* Mmh...?

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzie: Mmh...Th...Thrax...? I...thought I heard talking...

Thrax; It's nothing baby.

Ozzie: *looks at him skeptically*

Thrax; 8rested his hand on the glass8

Ozzie: Oh!

Thrax; Just rest ozzy.

Ozzie: I...I felt Hope kick. Ah! There she goes

Thrax; She's active.

Ozzie: Tht n she's not letting me rest. Ah! Stop it

Thrax; 8scratched his chin in thought8

Ozzie: *tries to lie dwn in a comfortable position bt Hope was restless* Pls stop, pls. Let Mama rest

Thrax; 8took out a carryier tape player8

Ozzie: Mmh...? Wht are u doing, love?

Thrax; 8pressed the button and it played the melody of the music box8

Ozzie: *remembers the song*

*the baby slowly stopped to listen, before it settled to a flutter n fell asleep*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Oh, thank goodness. She definitely have my spunk

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Ozzie: U knw wht I'm gonna do once I get out of this?

Thrax; Hmm/

Ozzie: I'm gonna find the first big field I can find n run circles ard it cheering n do somersaults. Then I'll go to a fast food joint n order teh first thing I see. Hospital food here still sucks

Thrax; The others can bring you real food.

Ozzie: Still, I wanna go get it myself. I wanna walk n feel the air ard me *laughs*

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Ozzie: I'm kinda hungry...Can u sneak in some Cheerios n Mars Bars? I remember seeing a vending machine out there

Thrax; Sure love. 8sneaks out8

*the vending machine was just outside the corridor, right beside the drinks machine where the Mole got his coffee*

Thrax; 8set in several coins and selected a few bars8

Ozzie: *waited patiently in his pod*

Thrax; 8crept back in quickly8

Ozzie: *sees him come in* Got it, love?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: *sticks his hand out of the food slot to take it from him*

Thrax; 8handed him a bar one at a time8

Ozzie: *once all bars r in, he ate them quickly, enjoying the taste of it* Mmm...Thank Hector for vending machines

Thrax; But you should eat something proper8

Ozzie: I knw. The only "proper" meals r hospital food, n i hate it

Thrax; I'll tell Leah to bring some.

Ozzie: Thanks, love

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *finishes his food n heaved a sigh of relief* Now I feel sleepy *yawns*

Thrax; Rest my love.

Ozzie: *curls up n drifts off to sleep*

Thrax; 8leaned back in his chair8

*Another mth has past, Ozzie entering his 4th mth of pregnancy n still not much results yielded, bt so far there had been no attempts on Ozzie or the baby's life. Later tht midnight, the Mole again paid a visit*

Mole: *grinning at the way Ozzie was sleeping*

Thrax; Don't even.

Mole: Just admiring our Pretty Baby. Is tht a crime?

Thrax; It is when it's my wife.

Mole: Touchy-feely, aren't we? Anyways, come with me. We need to talk

Thrax; 8growled and fallowed him8

*they went all the way to the hospital park behind the building, where surprisingly Hecro, Drix n the bros were waiting there as well*

Thrax; Guys/

Hecro: Huh? Thrax? U called the Mole?

Thrax; You honestly think I'd work him! 8pointed at the Mole8

Drix: Well we definitely didn't call him

Takashi: Nani, nani? Wht's going on ne?

Mole: Ah, good, everyone's here *claps his hands with glee*

Julius; 8had the same murderous look Thrax had8

Hecro: Wht is the deal here? We nvr called u n yet ur investigating this thing without asking our permission?

Mole: Anything for Pretty Baby

Drix: *raised a brow* Pretty Baby?

8the eldest and youngest brothers hissed8

Dieter: Calm dwn, mein brothers, let's just hear this guy out

Mole: Glad to see someone with a level head

Thrax; Hmph.

Mole: Anyway, this is wht I found abt this person *drops a number of files on a bench for them to see*

Drix: *picks a random one to read*

Hecro: *takes one too, n sees the picture of the 'midwife'* Wht abt her?

Thrax; 8looked through a file8

Mole: Her name's Effendy Mycosis, red blood cell, upright citizen, works in several odd job in her life, last one being a secretary to a blood bank. Regular she-cell, no next of kin, lives alone, nvr married. Typical Average Jane. Ppl wouldn't expect much out of her. But u knw wht's interesting?

Everyone; What/

Mole: She's dead. Tht's why she is no longer registered, like she doesn't exist. She died last year aftr she fell n broke her neck frm her office building

Alexis; Then who-/

Mole: It's still her, in the flesh. I chked the morgue n the worker claimed tht a family friend came to claim her body to be buried. I went to the graveyard where she was supposedly buried n dug up the grave. Guess wht? No body

Drix: U actually desecrated a grave?

Mole: Wht? I thought everybody does tht

Antonio; Then how/ Why/

Mole: Tht I have not found out yet. I knw she is living somewhere at the bowels, bt I haven't pinpoint where yet. Tht's all I knw more or less

Thrax; Great.

Mole: Well, I knw everything there is to knw here in Hector. Nothing will escape my grasp, not evn this she-cell. I'll track her dwn, then hopefully Pretty Baby will think higher of me *wists dreamily*

Thrax; 8started foaming at the mouth8

Takashi: Maa, maa, calm dwn, Thrax ottota-chan. Baka no Mole! Damare yo (shut up)!! *throws a random rock at his head, in which Mole avoids expertly*

Julius; 8charged at him8

Mole: *gets tackled by Julius' brute force*

Julius; 8repeatly punched his face with extreme strength and speed8

Mole: *shouts in pain as he tries to protect himself*

Drix: *grabs Julius by the armpits* Stop, stop, stop! Calm dwn, Julius!

Julius; Let me go let me at him.

Hecro: Fighting n beating him into a pulp is not gonna help! *pushes him away n separates them*

Mole: *clambers away* I'm not doing this for kicks u knw! I'm doing this for Pretty Baby, ur beloved member of the family! I could just ignore it n u'll be left in the dark until it's too late, wen she comes n get him

Thrax; Don't you dare talk about my wife like that.

Mole: Fine. I offer u a good piece of information to give u some more leads n this is how u repay me *disappears into the shadows*

8Thrax and Julius scoft and headed back inside8

*the others followed suite*

Ozzie: *still sleeping peacefully*

Thrax; 8sat next to ozzy8

Hecro: I guess now we knw the reason The Mole's helping us. He's got a bloody crush on Oz

Takashi: Erro (Pervert) Mole!

Drix: U said it, Takashi. Pervert

Alexis; Bastard Pev is more like it.

Dieter: Vell, at least ve knw now more or less vho ve're dealing wiz

Hecro: Yeah. A dead she-cell

Antonio; There's more going on.

Drix: Yes, I'm betting it's something big

8they all nodded8

Takashi: Sa, let's just hope we can get her before she gets Ozzie-chan

Brothers; Right.

Takashi: *comes close to the pod* Ne, Ozzie-chan. Shinpai surunda (don't worry). We'll take care of u. Daijobu ne?

Ozzie: *mutters in his sleep for a while before snoring again*

Thrax; 8rested his hand on the pod8

Drix: Well, I'll scan thru the files n see if it chks out. We'll get her soon enough

Alexis; That's right.

*everyone else nodded*

Julius; 8remained quiet8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews