TOYLB-Season 5-8

Episode 8

Thrax; 8shifted then woke up, smiling at his mate before gently slipping away8

Jared: *was already awake, dwnstairs watching the telly while eating his peanut butter n jelly toast upside dwn on the sofa*

Thrax; 8chuckled8 Morning sunshine.

Jared: Hey Daddy. Mommy home?

Thrax; Yes but he's very tired.

Jared: OK. *continues eating n watching telly* That stake-out he did must be tough stuff. Oh look, Daddy! Mommy's on the news!

Thrax; 8looked at the T.V.

*the news was broadcasting the arrest of the ppl at Ozzie's stake out. Footage of the men either dead or arrested was shown, n another footage of Ozzie n the gang leading the kids out of the building into the van*

Jared: Man, Mommy is so cool!

Thrax; 8smiles8 He is.

Jared: Wish I were there to see this. Mommy must look so cool whipping out his gun and shooting baddies n stuff

Thrax; Trust me, yoo wouldn't.

Jared: *shrugs* I guess

*the trio whimpered, waking up for their num-num*

Thrax; 8chuckled and when upstairs8

*the trio started crying a little louder, being hungry*

Thrax; *scooped them up into his arms8 C'mon now let's get you some food. 8carries them down to the kitchen8

Kiaran: *looked for his mother* Mama? Num-num?

Thrax; Your mother's very tired Kiaran, let him rest. *he heated three bottles of Ozzy's milk8

Ozzex: *looks like he's going to drool as the milk was heated up*

Thrax; *tested the tempreture with each one before giving them to the trio8

*the trio, who has learnt to hold the bottle on their own, took them n fed hungrily*

Jared: *giggled at the telly as he watched the morning cartoons*

Thrax; *sat next to him with the kids8

*the phone rang*

Jared: *picked up the phone* Hello?

Drix: Hey, Jared. It's me, Drix. Oz at home?

Jared: Yeah, bt he's asleep. U wanna talk to my dad instead?

Drix: Your dad...? *remembers* Oh right, yeah, sure, put him on.

Jared: *passes the phone to Thrax* Daddy, it's for u

Thrax; *hands the kids the Jared and takes the phone8 Hello?

Drix: Hey, Thrax. It's me, Drix. How's Oz hanging?

Thrax; He's tired from last night.

Drix: Yeah I knw. I just saw the news this morning. I'm surprised he didn't asked me to go along. I would've love to help arrest those bastards

Thrax; Maybe next time.

Drix: Oh, btw tell Ozzie that I found what he's asking for. U guys got a fax machine?

Thrax; Sorry Drix not but we do have e-mail.

Drix: Nah. Too risky. I'll come ovr later this evening to bring it. Let Oz knw I'm coming ovr

Thrax; Alright see ya soon.

Drix: Cya *hangs up*

Thrax; 8sets the phone back down8

Jared: What does Drix want, Daddy?

Thrax; Just wants to give something to Ozzy.

Jared: OK *finishes his toast n chugs dwn his milk*

Thrax; Not so fast Jared, you'll choke..

Jared: *just as he said it, he choked, sending the boy coughing n spluttering*

Thrax; 8patted and rubbed the boy's back8

Jared: Sorry, Daddy *calmed dwn* I just wanna get rid of the sticky peanut butter stuck on the roof of my mouth

Thrax; I told you not to rush.

*Kiaran n Ozzex giggled at him*

Jared: Not funny, boys

Sakura; 8glared at her brothers then reached up to Jared8

Jared: See? Ur sister is being nice *picks Sakura up n sticks his tongue at the boys* No cuddles for u

Sakura; 8nuzzles him8

Kiaran n Ozzex: *pouts at Sakura getting teh attention*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

*it was the weekend, so Jared didnt need to go to school, bt he did help out with the babysitting. Ozzie slept through the day n only woke up in the late afternoon*

Thrax; 8was on in the garden as the children played8

Ozzie: *stretched himself n yawned as he went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He heard the kids outside n went to chk on them*

Thrax; 8his twitched and hew turned round8 Hey baby.

Ozzie: Hey sweetheart *kisses his cheek* Sorry I knocked out all day. It's the weekend n i should be here with u guys

Thrax; That's alright honey.

Ozzie: Any calls wen I was asleep? Frm the PD maybe?

Thrax; From Drix, he has something for you.

Ozzie: Oh? Where is it?

Thrax; He'll be bringing it over later.

Ozzie: Cool *his stomach growled* Man, I'm starving

Thrax; There's caranaba in the fridge.

Ozzie: Thanks, I'll get it myself *walks to the kitchen to heat up the food*

Thrax; 8looks over at the kids8

Ozzie: *as he heated the food, he felt some sort of familiarity ovr his body, like he had felt it before, bt decided to ignore it wen the doorbell rang*

8the trio headed the bell8

Ozzie: I'll get it *walked to the door to see Drix there* Hey Drix. How's it hanging?

Drix: Good. How're u?

Ozzie: I'm cool. Long stake-out that ended well

Thrax; 8listened in8

Drix: I wish u had asked me along. I'd love to help out

Ozzie: Sorry, bt it's still my case, so the less ppl i get involved the better

Drix: I guess. Oh, I got teh files u want abt the Melanoma family

Ozzie: Cool, thanks, Drix

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

*they both moved to the living room to go thru the files*

Drix: Apparently the Melanoma family has been ard during the umbilical cord era. They were a small family at first trying to get by, n life was rough for them during the German Measles attack, bt something happened that gave them the edge

Thrax; 8growled and watched over the kids8

Ozzie: The booze frm Frank?

Drix: Nope. This happened before the booze. This happened wen Frank was 1 yr old. Did u knw that Frank was supposed to die at that time?

Ozzie: What? *surprised*

Thrax; 8listened through the door8

Drix: Yeah. Frank contracted a very rare virus wen he was 1. Probably some sort of mutated strain frm a very minor stalk of the Rabies species. Maybe he got in contact with a dog n had his virus-covered drool on him or something

Ozzie: Wow, that's shocking

Drix: Yeah. Frank actually got reli sick, almost died, bt miraculously survived although that time the human doctors have no idea wat he got. Apparently this Rabies virus got hooked up with one of the Melanoma girls n decided to show power thru other means rather than killing. They got married n started a big underground mafia family or something like that, also did business with Prisma at a point

Thrax; 8snarled at the mention of the viruse's name8

Ozzie: They reli go way bk huh?

Drix: *nods* Their family just got bigger, bringing in anyone who was related in some way dangerous or lethal to Frank's health, n have been going on in this mafia business throughout Frank's life, n then wen the booze came in, it's like they struck gold, n the rest is history

Thrax; 8gripped his claws8

Ozzie: They're gonna be a tough cookie to crack, since they've got long roots here

Drix: We'll get them, Oz. One way or another

Thrax; By any mean nesscury.

Ozzie: *turns to see his fiance* You were listening in?

Thrax; 8nods8 Didn't mean to easedrop.

Drix: It's OK. You have the right to knw. It's Jared we're talking abt here, and the fact that this is going on in our city

Thrax; You can get it no matter where it is, believe me I know.

Drix: Judging ur lifestyle, I believe so.

Ozzie: *cuddles against Thrax*

Drix: *sees them n suddenly chuckled*

Thrax; 8holds his mate close8

Drix: *laughs a little harder* You knw something funny?

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Drix: Just almost a year ago we're all out trying to kill each other, and now look at us, best buds and all *laughs*

Ozzie: *lol* Yeah, what a real change of events, huh?

Thrax; 8shuttered8

Ozzie: But it just makes me love you so much more *kisses Thrax's cheek*

Thrax; 8purred8

Drix: Alright. Gtg now. Need to get some updates done. I leave all the information to u

Ozzie: Alright. Thanks a lot, Drix.

Drix: Anything for you, Oz *leaves*

Thrax; 8holds his mate close8

Ozzie: I hope this would be ovr asap. I don't want to have lasting effects on Jared or anyone else

Thrax; So do I my love.

Ozzie: *feels that familiar feeling again within his body, bt again decides to ignore it. Leans against Thrax and whispered* I want you...

Thrax; 8shivered8

Ozzie: *smiles seductively at him* I want you now *kisses his neck as he traces his finger suggestively on his chest*

*Jared and the triplets noticed their display and grinned as they watched mischievously behind the door*

Thrax; Wait a second my love. 8his nose twitched at their children's scent8

Jared: *grin naughtily at them*

Thrax; 8placed his hands on his hips8

Jared: C'mon, kids *carries the trio* Mommy and Daddy are gonna do some naughty business *giggles as he went to the nursery room with the trio*

Ozzex: Noddy?

Kiaran: Bizniz?

Sakura; 8sighed and ly against Jared8

Jared: *lol-ed before disappearing into the nursery room*

Ozzie: *chuckled*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: So...shall we? *reaches up to kiss Thrax*

Thrax; 8licked his neck8

Ozzie: *led them to the living room and falls on the couch, giving hickies everywhere near Thrax's neck n shoulders*

Thrax; 8shivered8

Ozzie: *takes off his clothes*

Thrax; 8slipped his own off slowly8

Ozzie: *traces his hand on Thrax's toned muscles* I love you, Thrax Roja

Thrax; 8purred8 And I you Osmosis Jones,

Ozzie: Give me everything. I want every part of you

Thrax; 8pounced on ozzy8

Ozzie: *giggles n turns the virus ard until he was on top of him* Let me do all the work this time *lowers dwn to give his mate a nice blowjob*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Ozzie: *sucked and licked, using his elasticity to wrap his tongue ard the cock*

Thrax; 8moaned8

Ozzie: *bobbed his head up and dwn, hummed n sucked him erotically*

Thrax; 8gripped his hands, moaning8

Ozzie: *looks up at him n licked the tip* Do you want me, baby?

Thrax; 8pants8 Yes

Ozzie: *got up n lowers himself onto Thrax's cock, riding him to the hilt*

Thrax; 8buckeed8

Ozzie: Mmh...yeah... *started moving his ass up and dwn, bobbing on Thrax's cock*

Thrax; 8pants and moans8

Ozzie: *moans as the cock hit his sweet spot, bobs harder*

Thrax; 8bucks8

Ozzie: *puts his hands on Thrax's chest to support himself n pants as he bobs faster n deeper*

Thrax; 8moans loudly8

Ozzie: Fuck me... *pants as he slows dwn a little* Pls...fuck me...

Thrax; 8held ozzy's sides and thrushed8

Ozzie: Yes! Yes! Yes! *pants as he sees stars in his eyes*

Thrax; 8picked up the pace8

Ozzie: Oh Frank! Oh Frank, I'm gonna cum!

Thrax; 8groans8 So am I.

Ozzie: Touch me...Stroke me...Make me cum for u...

Thrax; 8took his mate's shaft and started pumping8

Ozzie: I'm cumming...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...!! *cums all over Thrax's hand, staining it with his seed*

Thrax; 8cried out as he realised inside his mate8

Ozzie: *trembles at the feeling before finally lying on him, panting ecstatically*

Thrax; 8wraps his arms round ozzy8

Ozzie: That was amazing...! *pants*

Thrax; 8pants8 It was my love.

Ozzie: *kisses Thrax deeply* You were amazing too

Thrax; *kissed him passionaly8

Ozzie: *nuzzles against Thrax*\

Thrax; 8holds him close, purring8

Ozzie: We plan to visit Tonto's wife tomorrow. Explain stuff to her. She hates Tonto for committing a crime. Anya's coming with me

Thrax; That would the best way, we all know why he did what done.

Ozzie: Yeah. A woman needs to talked to by a woman, and Carrie said Anya fits the best criteria

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I hope it goes well though. She's pregnant and she might be too much of a mood swing to listen to us

Thrax; Different spieces, different ways.

Ozzie: Yeah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews