TOYLB-Season 4-1


Episode 1

Thrax; 8brought his family home8

Ozzie: *drank another bottle of the morning sickness medication*

Thrax; Soon the family will have another member.

Ozzie: Yeah * caresses his middle* Hecro would make a wonderful uncle, if he showed up sometime

Thrax; I wasn't just talking about Jamie.

Ozzie: What do u mean?

Thrax; Hecro; is also with child.

Ozzie: W...What? No way!

Thrax; 8nods8 His scent is similar to yours.

Ozzie: Oh my Frank...! Do you think maybe he's got...?

Thrax; I know if he's been with any other male.

Ozzie: No. I'm feeling...maybe he's got Prisma's kid. You knw, he told us that he was Prisma's sex slave. You think maybe...?

*the trio listened in to their conversation*

Thrax; What can we do/

Ozzie: We have to make him stay with us. We can't let him go through the pregnancy himself. There is no telling what might happen to him. He might not be compatible for the virus' spawn, not like me

Thrax; The problem is how do we find him.

Ozzie: That's a little bit of a problem. Maybe it's abt time ol' cop Ozzie start getting into the bottom of this, aye?

Thrax; Finding him isn't going to be easy.

Ozzie: I knw. Bt with a bit of police work, I'm sure the PD and I will be able to find him

Thrax; 8smiled8

*soon Ozzie returned to PD, and received a warm welcome*

Carrie; Welcome back Ozzy.

Ozzie: It's good to be bk

Chief: Great. Hope ur in tip top shape to serve the PD

Ozzie: Always ready for it, Chiefy-Wiefy

8a few of the others chuckled at this8

Chief: Still the same ol' Oz. *eyes at him n his slightly protruding belly despite Ozzie's best efforts to dress casually* I see ur up the duff again

Ozzie: *blushes*

Everyone: O_O

Caroleena: But the kids are only a month old, another so soon.

Ozzie: Weeeelll... *grins* I guess I got a little...caught in the moment

Carrie; Oh Ozzy.

Ozzie: Well, I can't help it if my hormones are driving me crazy n I missed Thrax so much during the case

Tonto: Ever heard of condoms, Oz?

Ozzie: *glares*

Caroleena; Let him be.

Chief: U knw wat this means, Jones. It's...

Ozzie: Desk jobs, I knw. Bt there's one simple case I'd like u to give me

Chief: Wassat, Jones?

Ozzie: Finding Hecro

8everyone raised their brows at him8

Ozzie: *sighs* I guess u need to knw the details *told them everything*

Caroleea; I don't believe it.

Ozzie: Well, that's what he told me. And worse, we suspect that he might be pregnant with Prisma's kid, n we're afraid he might not be like me who is compatible enough to carry Thrax's child

Carrie; Finding him won't be easy.

Ozzie: No duh. He's eluded capture so far. Goodness knws where he is

Chief: Well, if it's just to find a missing person, maybe I can let u handle the case. Just be careful with ur condition

Ozzie: Alright, Chief

Caroleena; Need any help/

Ozzie: Well, yeah sure, anything to make my investifation smoother

Carrie; Oh I heard Jared is coming to live with you.

Ozzie: Yup. Thrax offered Jared to stay with us. I don't mind. He needs someone to look after him, n I probably get a helping hand for the kids

Diana; that sweet of you two.

Ozzie: It's the least we could do, what with Jamie's gone n all...

8they all nod8

Ozzie: Right, let's start searching. Any ideas where a pregnant cell could possibly hide ard here?

8they all thought8

Tonto: You think maybe he took refuge at a centre for single mothers? I knw there are plenty near the nipple district

Ozzie: Nah. Hecro is too proud to accept handouts. He'd prefer to be more resourceful n more independent

Caroleena; 8tapped her chin8

Ricardo: Then the next best thing would be the squatter's area. That's where u were wen u were hiding out frm Colonic bk then

Ozzie: Good point, bt just in case Tonto is right, we better search the center for single mothers as well

8everyone agreed8

Ozzie: Alright we'll split up n go search. I'll take the single mothers center while Ricardo take the squatter area. Those who want to come along can either follow me or him

Everyone; Right.

*everyone moved into their groups n started searching. Caroleena n Ozzie went for the single mother's centre n Ricardo, Tonto and Carrie were off to the squatter area*

Caroleena; 8looked round the centre8

Ozzie: *flashed a badge to the one in charge* I'm looking for this person *showed a picture of Hecro in his hooded disguise* Is it possible that he might be here taking up residence?

Caroleena; 8stood next to him8

Centre Head: *sees the picture* Sorry, we don't have that person here

Ozzie: Maybe you'll knw him like this? *shows him a picture of Hecro's original look*

Caroleena; 8bit her lip8

CH: *looks at the picture* Sorry, we don't have him here. We'd knw if we have T4 cells among us

Ozzie: *frowns* Alright, thank you for ur time

Caroleena; 8led him out8

Ozzie: Can you see that look on the head's face? I swear, prejudice is still going strong ard here

Caroleena; Yeah, freaked me out.

Ozzie: There are a few other centres nearby. Let's go chk it out

Caroleena; Right. 8fallows him8

*they went to several centres to ask, bt they all behaved the same way as the one did in the first plc they visited*

Caroleena; 8grumbled to herself8

Ozzie: We've got one last one. Lemme just give a call to see if the others got anything *calls Carrie's cellphone*

Carrie; Hello/

Ozzie: Hey, Carrie. How's it going? Find anything at the squatter's area?

Carrie; Nothing yet Oz.

Ozzie: Alright. Keep me posted *hangs up* No news frm their side

Caroleena; Let's check out the last one then.

Ozzie: Alright

*they went into the centre n looked for the person in charge*

Ozzie: Have you seen this man? *shows both pictures* He might appear to be either of these looks

Caroleena; 8holds her breath8

Centre Head: Nvr seen him like that *points at Hecro's real pic* bt he does appear liek that *points at the hooded picture* They say he's very conscious abt his looks, I didn't think he'd actually look that way

Caroleena; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: Is he here? Is he a resident in this hospital?

CH: He's in our medical ward, in the ICU section. He had very bad cramps last night. We almost thought he was having a miscarriage bt it seems he's experiencing a growth spurt on the baby. Do you knw who the father is?

Caroleena; We have a theory.

Ozzie: Can I see him?

CH: He's asleep now, bt I think you can visit him. Lemme take u there

8they fallowed him8

*they were led to the ICU where Hecro was sleeping, n the head opened the door to let them in*

CH: He's stable for now, bt don't be too long, OK?

Ozzie: Alright

Caroleena; Want me to leave you two alone/

Ozzie: Nah, it's OK. You stay here, bt keep behind the curtain. I don't want him to be startled by ppl besides me

Caroleena; 8nods8

Ozzie: *reaches dwn to stroke his hair*

Hecro: *slowly stirs n turns to see Ozzie*

Ozzie: Hey, bro

Caroleena; 8takes a seat on the far corner of the room8

Hecro: *backs away a little* H-H-How did you find me?

Ozzie: Relax. I'm a cop, remember? U used to do the hunting, now it's my turn

Hecro: Go away. I don't want u here

Ozzie: You are my brother, Hecro. Who're u gonna turn to if not me?

Caroleena; 8listened in8

Hecro: I can take care of myself, thank you very much

Ozzie: Yeah, and where did it lead you? Here, in this single mother's centre. The head told us you had a growth spurt cramp. What if it happened in the middle of the street? Who's gonna take care of you then?

Caroleena; 8silently agreed8

Hecro: How did you knw I was pregnant in the first plc?

Ozzie: Thrax told me. He sniffed you out just like he sniffed me out n found out I'm pregnant. Only I got the feeling you were already pregnant when we met. How far along are you?

Hecro: ...Coming 4 mths

Caroleena; 8winced. he was almost due8

Ozzie: That means ur almost due

Hecro: I dunno. The father is...different, so I dunno how long exactly it lasts

Ozzie: Well, it lasted 5 mths wen I was with Thrax, n Thrax's a virus, so we'd probably be more or less the same. The father of the child...it's Prisma's child, isn't it?

Caroleena; 8cocked an ear8

Hecro: *hesitates*

Ozzie: C'mon, you can tell me

Hecro: *looks away* It's none of ur business

Ozzie: Oh c'mon, I'm ur brother! Ain't I entitled to knw abt my brother's wellbeing? It's not like I'm gonna put u in jail or something

Caroleena; 8silently agreed8

Hecro: *tears well up in his eyes*

Ozzie: *lays his hands on Hecro's* So whose child is this? Prisma? Or one of his henchmen?

Hecro: *sobs* Prisma. It's always been his...He nvr let anyone else touch me...bt he doesn't knw I'm having his baby

Caroleena; 8thought8 And he'll never know now.

Ozzie: So what were you thinking hiding this secret frm us n hiding out here? Have you ever thought we might be worried abt you?

Hecro: You...were worried abt me?

Ozzie: Heck yeah. You're my brother. I should be worried abt you. I've lost my whole family. I'm not abt to lose you.

Hecro: I...I was afraid...you might hate me...Call me a freak or carrying a killer's child...

Caroleena; 8rolled her eyes8

Ozzie: *hugs him* No, Hecro. I would nvr think of that n you knw Thrax would nvr hate you that way. You've helped us out so much

Hecro: *cries in his arms*

Caroleena; 8leaned back in the chair8

Ozzie: Now you just concentrate on getting better. I'll deal with the head of this centre so that you'll be under my care, alright?

Hecro: You...You reli mean it?

Ozzie: It's no big. Like I said before, my home is ur home as well. Now get some rest, alright?

Hecro: *nods n lay bk dwn on the bed*

Ozzie: *watches until Hecro falls asleep before gesturing Caroleena that they're leaving*

Caroleena; 8nodded and headed out8

Ozzie: Guess it's settled then. I'll talk to the centre head abt releasing Hecro under my care. Call the guys n give 'em a headstart

Caroleena; You got it. 8calls the others8

Ricardo: *picks up the phone this time* Hello?

Caroleena; We've found him.

Ricardo: Cool! Where?

Caroleena; One of the single mothers centres.

Ricardo: That's great. So hows Ozzie handling this?

Caroleena; They've sorted it out.

Ricardo: Cool, then we'll meet u guys bk at PD

Caroleena; Rodger.

Ozzie: *done discussing n signing the paperwork, then turns to Caroleena* So once he's healthy to be discharged, he'll officially be under my care.

Caroleena; 8nodded8 You'll need a bigger place.

Ozzie: No need. There's a vacant house abt a few blocks away frm my home. I can get the dealer to sell the house to me so that Hecro can stay there

Caroleena; 8smiles8 Okay.

Ozzie: I better go bk home to tell Thrax the good news. Help me punch out frm PD, alright?

Caroleena; You'll have to pick up Jared as well.

Ozzie: Yeah, that too. He's at Ricardo's plc, right?

Caroleena; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Alright. Tell Ricardo as well abt me picking up Jared. Cya *leaves the centre*

Caroleena; 8called him up and told him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews