TOYLB-Season 5-3

Episode 3

*the next day, Ozzie was all set to be discharged. He is hanging out in Hecro's ward while waiting for Thrax to pick him up*

Thrax; 8cami in with Jared and the trio8

Ozzie: Hey guys *comes to the trio* Oh, Mama miss you so much

Hecro: Hey, guys. How's it hanging?

Thrax; 8saluted to him while Sakura look at her cousin8

Shane: *looks bk at Sakura, bt seemed more interested in Ozzex, particularly his finger*

Hecro: *notices n rolls his eyes* I swear, Shane, u think Ozzex is ur personal pacifier

Ozzie: That she does. She refuse to take a normal pacifier until I gave him a rubber cone tube for her to suck on, making her think it's Ozzex's finger

Sakura; 8glared at her brother8

Ozzie: Looks like our little girl is jealous of Ozzex taking her little "sister" attention away

Thrax; Oh Frank this ain't gonna be good.

Hecro: Sibling rivalry at such a young age *chuckles n shakes his head weakly*

Thrax; 8sighs8

Hecro: I'll be discharged next week. Hopefully sooner if I recover faster

Thrax; 8smiles8 Good.

Ozzie: I'll come visit often, don't worry

Hecro: Thanks, bro

Ozzie: Gtg now. Say bye bye to Uncle Hecro now, kids

8the trio waved8

Ozzie: Cya soon, bro

Hecro: Cya *waves at the trio n Jared* Bye guys

Jared: *smiles quietly n waves bk*

Thrax; C'ya soon. 8he led his family8

*all of them got into the car and drove home. On the way, Ozzie noticed something*

Ozzie: You're rather quiet today, Jared. You feeling alright?

Jared: *nods*

Thrax; 8looked at him, worried8

Ozzie: You sure?

Jared: *nods n tends to the trio*

Ozzie: Alright, if you say so

Thrax; 8bit his lip as they reached home8

Ozzie: Ahh, home sweet home

Jared: *carries the kids into the house quietly before rushing off to his room, shutting the door tight*

Ozzie: *surprised* Well, isn't he mighty chipper today.

Thrax; 8ran after him8

Ozzie: What's wrong, baby?

Thrax; 8knocked on the bedroom door8

Jared: *curled on the bed* What?

Thrax; Jared/

Jared: What?

Ozzie: *whispers beside Thrax* What's going on?

Thrax; Are you ok/

Jared: Yeah, I'm OK. Just leave me alone

Thrax; Didn't look too sure.

Jared: Please. I just wanna be alone for a while

Ozzie: *tugs lightly at Thrax's sleeve, wanting to knw wat was going on*

Thrax; Jared this can't continue.

Jared: *remains quiet, hiding himself under the blanket*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: Pls talk to me, baby. What's going on?

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzie: *looks back at him worriedly*

Thrax; 8shook his head then headed downstairs8

Ozzie: *follows behind him*

Thrax; 8collapsed on the couch8

Ozzie: *sits beside him* Is something wrong with Jared? Did something happen when I'm gone? Pls tell me

Thrax; 8hesitated8

Ozzie: *feels like crying at Thrax's hesitation* Pls... Jared is like a son to me, to both of us... Pls...

Thrax; 8swallowed then quietly explained8

Ozzie: *cups his mouth in horror* Oh Frank...!

Thrax; 8hung his head8

Ozzie: *tears start welling in his eyes* If I had my gun right now, I'll be out there shooting every Frank-damn one of them!

Thrax; Get in line.

Ozzie: So what do we do now?

Thrax; 8sighs8 I'm not sure.

Ozzie: You said something abt Drix wanting in on this? Maybe we can go find him first thing tonight n talk to him abt this

Thrax; Maybe.

Ozzie: Then let me give Drix a call then.

Thrax; If he's about.

Ozzie: No worries on that *dials the number to Leah's office*

Secretary; Mayor Estrogen's office.

Ozzie: Hey there. Lye, right? Drixenol in?

Secretary; Sir the pupose of this call/

Ozzie: Bit of a personal business

Secretary; Who's speaking/

Ozzie: Tell him Osmosis called

Secretary; Yes sir. 8ptches the call in8

Ozzie: *was put on hold until he hears a pick up tone* Hello? Drix?

Drix: Yeah, it's me, Oz. You just got out of hospital?

Ozzie: Yeah. Everything's fine now. Listen, wanna meet up tonight for dinner? We got something to talk

Drix: Abt Jared, isn't it?

Ozzie: Yeah.

Thrax; 8listened in8

Drix: Yeah sure, we could. We can meet up at the brain centre area. I knw a pretty good restaurant. My treat

Ozzie: Cool. Don't tell Leah girl abt it, k? She's got a lot on her hands already

Drix: I knw. Don't worry. We meet up tonight at 8-ish then?

Ozzie: Yeah. 8-ish it is.

Leah; 8caught a bit of the conversation8

Drix: Right. Cya at the brain centre then

Ozzie: Cool. Cya. Bye *hangs up the phone*

Thrax; 8looked uneasy8

Ozzie: We're meeting Drix tonight at 8-ish at the brain centre. We're gonna need a babysitter for both the triplets n Jared. We can't trouble Jared to look after the kids

Thrax; 8nodded and tried to think8

Ozzie: What are you thinking, baby?

Thrax; Oh nothing really.

Ozzie: Mmhmm. *cuddles up to Thrax* Thank you, baby

Thrax; For what/

Ozzie: For being there for me wen we lost Jamie. If it weren't for u, I'd...I'd probably be dead. I'm sorry, and I love you. So much

Thrax; I'm sorry to.

Ozzie: For what?

Thrax; For not protecting you.

Ozzie: But you did, baby. You did

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Ozzie: You protected me frm myself, love. You protected me frm letting me do the worst mistake I'll ever make. And I thank you for that

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: I love you, hun

Thrax; I love you to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews