TOYLB-Season 4-3

Episode 3

Ricardo: *dials the number to Thrax's home*

Jared: *picks up the phone* Hello?

Ricardo: Is Thrax there?

Jared: He's not here, he's out... *sees Thrax and Hecro just come in, chattering abt Hecro's new home* Oh, there he is. Mr. Thrax, phonecall. It's Ricardo

Thrax; What/ 8takes the phone8 Has something happened to ozzy/

Jared: *shrug* I dunno

Ricardo: Thrax? Issat you?

Thrax; 8to Ricardo8 It's me.

Ricardo: Umm, there was a robbery going on at a diner nearby our PD and...well...

Thrax; Ricardo!

Ricardo: Ozzie got caught into it and...he's in the hospital now. I'm not sure what's going. He's in the ER right now. He's shaken up pretty bad...

Thrax; I'm on my way. 8he hangs up and turns to Hecro8 Can you watch the kids for a while/

Hecro: Sure, no prob. Jared can help me

Jared: Yes, I can

Thrax; Thank you both. 8he ran out, hopped in the car and took off8

Ricardo: *paces ard worriedly with Tonto*

Thrax; 8ran in8

Ricardo: Hey, Thrax!

Thrax; 8pants8 Where is he/

Tonto: Calm dwn. He's still in ER, he's not out yet. We dunno anything

Thrax; *groaned*

*15 minutes later, the doctor came out of the ER with a sad tired face*

Thrax; Please tell me the truth.

*He was the same doctor that treated Ozzie before bk then*

Doc: I'm very sorry, Mr. Roja. We've tried everything...

Tonto: Is Oz OK?

Doc: He's fine. A little shaken up, bt fine, but his child... *sighs n puts his hand on Thrax's shoulder* I'm sorry. I've tried my best

Thrax; *gasped* No.

Doc: I'm very sorry. You havr to be strong. He needs you now *leaves*

Ricardo: Oh Frank...

Thrax; *ran into the room*

Ozzie: *is curled up hiding under the blanket, trying to suppress his cries*

Thrax; Ozzy?

Ozzie: *doesn't reply, hides deeper under the blanket, sobbing*

Thrax; *strokes his side through the sheets*

Ozzie: I'm sorry...I'm so sorry... *sobs*

Thrax; It wasn't you're fault angel.

Ozzie: Yes, yes, it's my fault. I shouldn't have...I shouldn't have been there at the diner...I...I killed our little Jamie, Thrax...

Thrax; It wasn't baby, no one can know when these things will happen.

Ozzie: *comes out of the blanket* Yes, it was! I killed our baby! I killed her! I killed her!! *getting a little hysterical*

Thrax; Ozzy calm down. 8wraps his arms round his mate8

Ozzie: *struggles* I killed her! I killed our baby!! *wails in agony*

Thrax; Sssshhh-sshh-sshh, it's okay it wasn't your fault.

Ozzie: *cries in his arms desperately*

Thrax; *rocks him gently*

Ozzie: *sobs* Doctor told me...our Jamie...is a girl...Sakura...won't have any sister...

Thrax; 8growled8 That bastard will be dead before the day's through.

Ozzie: No, no please, it's my fault... *sobs*

Thrax; It was never your fault my love.

Ozzie: *sobs in his arms until he faints in fatigue*

Thrax; 8tucks him bck into bed8

Doc: *comes in to examine Ozzie* He's alright now. He lost quite a lot of blood frm the miscarriage, bt he'll be alright. *looks at Thrax* Do you wish to see your daughter?

Thrax; 8nodded, wishing to know what his angel would have been like8

Doctor: *leads him to the morgue where he kept the baby in a surgery tray*
*not much of the baby's feature was formed, bt she showed signs of inheriting Thrax's features n colours with a bit of blue dreads like Kiaran*

Thrax; 8picks up the tiny form then holds her to his chest and weeps8

Doctor: I will leave you to take care of her *walks out*

Thrax; 8softly8 There was so much we want to teach you, you were planned earlier than expected but we didn't regret it we wanted to love you like we love you siblings. Sakura would have you to play with as sisters should but 8choakes8 those chances will never be. 8sobs8 Jamie. . . 8cradles her close weeping8

*a tiny child's voice seemed to ring in his ears*

~It's OK, Papa...I love you...~

*voice disappears as soon as it came*

Thrax; 8looks round8

*the morgue was silent, bt somehow it felt warm n gentle*

Thrax; 8held his daughter for a while before carrying her out8

Tonto: *sees the bundle Thrax was carrying* Is that...?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ricardo: I'm so sorry...

Tonto: Is Oz OK?

Thrax; He's really broken up, blames himself.

Ricardo: I can understand that, I mean he's the one pregnant and all...

Thrax; 8growls8

Ricardo: I don't mean it as an insult, Thrax, serious

Thrax; 8went to ozzy's room8

Ozzie: *still out of it, sleeping a little fitfully*

Thrax; 8sat next to him8

*Thrax's cell phone vibrated in his pocket*

Thrax; 8looked at the number8

*it's frm the house*

Thrax; 8answers8 Hello/

Hecro: Hey, Thrax. How's my brother? He OK?

Thrax; He's a bit shaken up.

Hecro: The baby?

Thrax; 8choaked back a sob8

Hecro: *gets the idea* Oh...I'm sorry...

Thrax; 8bit down hard on his lip8

Hecro: I'm sure you two will pull through, as I have. I lost my child once too. Prisma didn't knw at that time and he beat me up wen I disobeyed him once. U can consider mine a second pregnancy

Thrax; Hecro.

Hecro: *chuckles bitterly* S'ok. Just look out for my brother, OK? The triplets are safe with us

Thrax; Trust me, the guy who did this is gonna be on the recieving end of my claw.

Hecro: Calm dwn. Ozzie needs you right now, OK?

Thrax; 8sighs8 Right.

Hecro: Alright, well, keep us posted, alright? Jared is worried abt u guys as well

Thrax; Ok I will and tell Jared not to worry.#

Hecro: Right. Take care now *hangs up*

Ozzie: *stirs awake, his eyes a little swollen frm crying*

Thrax; 8puts his cell away8

Ozzie: *sees the bundle he had in his hand* Is that...?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: *break into tears, holding out trembling hands, wanting to hold it*

Thrax; 8gently set the small treasure in his mate's arms8

Ozzie: *sees the half-formed baby, bt sees her as the most beautiful jewel in the world* Oh...Oh, Jamie... *holds her close to his chest, sobbing*

Thrax; 8holds them both close8

Ozzie: *sobs really hard* I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

Thrax; Like I said it wasn't you fault.

Ozzie: *lay bk on bed, bk facing Thrax as he craded the baby close, sobbing*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: Can you...leave me alone for a while with her...? Just for a while, pls...?

Thrax; 8nodded and walked out to the waiting room8

Ozzie: *kisses the fetus* I'll fix this... *gets off bed n, making sure no one sees him, climbs out of the window and out of the hospital, as his ward was only two floors above, then ran away*

Thrax; 8his ears twitched t the sound and ran into the room8 Ozzy!

Ozzie: *already ran out and disappeared to Frank knws where*

Drix: *had heard abt Ozzie n was coming to visit wen he heard Thrax's shout* Huh? Something wrong?

Thrax; He's gone.

Drix: Gone? Oh dear...

Thrax; 8gripped the doorfrme tight8

Drix: *notice the floor had tiny droplets of blood, then runs outside to see there's a small trail ahead*

Thrax; 8jumped out the window and fallowed it8

Drix: Hey, hey wait up! *follows Thrax* I heard Ozzie had a miscarriage. He shouldn't be walking abt after surgery. Frm the blood trail, my guess is he's not completely healed up

Thrax; Wish I knew what was going on in his head.

Drix: We can't all be mind-readers. Let's just hope he's OK

Thrax; Frank I hope so. 8he looked round8

Drix: *the trail led to the overhead bridge. He saw Ozzie there climbing over railing n had one hand holding the railing with the fetus in other*

Thrax; 8sees him8 Ozzy!

Ozzie: *doesn't hear him, jumps off*

Drix: *rushes over n glides to the streets, catching him the way a person slides to catch the baseball*

Thrax; 8ran over8

Ozzie: *struggles in Drix's arms* Let go of me! Let go of me!! Just let me die!!

Thrax; Ozzy.

Drix: *carries him off the street* Don't be stupid. It's not worth it dying like this

Ozzie: I killed my little girl! I should die!!

Thrax; You didn't kill her ozzy.

Ozzie: Yes I did! Yes I did! If I stayed in the PD or gone to lunch with the guys instead of being alone, I would've...*his voice trailed off and sobs bitterly*

Thrax; You couldn't have known.

Drix: He's right. You couldn't have known. Things just happen, Jones. You can't control everything

Ozzie: *sobs n cradles the fetus close*

Thrax; 8knealt next to his mate8

Drix: Don't forget. You still have three beautiful babies at home needing their mother

Thrax; He's right. What about Kairan, Sakura, Ozzex and Jared/

Ozzie: *widened his eyes as that news sunk in* Oh...Oh Frank...What have I done...?

Thrax; 8scoops his mate up and holds him close8

Ozzie: *sobs* I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I swear I'll nvr do this again...

Thrax; 8rubs his back8 It's ok baby, it's ok.

Ozzie: *KOs frm the ordeal*

Drix: Let's take him bk to the hospital now

Thrax; 8held his mate and daughter close then headed back8

*once they reach the hospital, the worried doctors n nurses chk over Ozzie, making sure he was OK*

Thrax; 8lay his love on the bed8

Ozzie: *lies in bed, his hold on the fetus relaxing*

Thrax; 8stroked his love's hair8

Doctor: He's fine. Just a little stressed out. We're giving him some sedatives to make him sleep a little longer. What are you going to do with your child, Mr. Roja?

Thrax; 8looked at the tiny form8 A proper burial.

Doctor: Alright. Now your mate needs to rest. Go bk home for a while. Get the burial done and whatnot

Thrax; 8nodded, taking the small form from ozzy's arms and handed her to the doctor8

Drix: Want me to give you a ride home?

Thrax; No thank you Drix, my car's out front.

Drix: OK then. Lemme knw if u need anything

Thrax; 8nodded then left8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews