TOYLB-Season 3-7

Episode 7

*Ozzie followed Drix and Leah to the brain centre where he was relocated to a place somewhere in the kidney area. All paperworks were sent in to the PD office n kept hidden away frm Thrax's eyes as he is forbidden to find out Ozzie's plc. Most of the guys in the PD offered to let Thrax bunk in at their plc, especially Jamison*

Thrax; 8shook his head with each offer8

Jamison: But you can't go home anymore. It's now a crime scene. You gotta live somewhere

Ricardo: He's right. Mine is the perfect bachelor pod. I'm sure u'll like it

Tonto: My wife is always pestering me to bring u home to visit. U can stay at my plc

Thrax; No I'll just put you in danger.

Jamison: But where would u stay then?

Thrax; Just wonder.

Tonto: You could try staying at the rent-it apartment nearby my plc. It's pretty cheap. You can stay there until ur home is finally sorted out n no longer a crime scene

Thrax; 8shook his head again, clutching something in his pocket8

*Ozzie, on the other hand, tried to adjust to his new home, which is an apartment in the kidney area*

8the trio looked round the new place8

Ozzie: We'll be staying here for a while, kids, just till Papa straighten things out

Kiaran: Baba?

Ozzie: Papa...well, Papa won't be with us for a while

Sakura; 8her lower lip quivered8

Ozzie: It's only until the case is over, don't worry. We'll be with Papa soon

Ozzex: Baba~ *tears brimming*

Ozzie: Hush, babies, he'll be alright, we'll see him soon *although he wanted to cry as well bt he stayed strong*

Sakura; 8curled up under the blanket8

Ozzie: *picks all three up n cuddles them*

8the all nuzzle against him8

*bk in PD, a msg was sent into Thrax's phone*

Thrax; 8looked at the message8

Note: Take Agent Tonto's advice. Stay in the rent-it apartment. Meet me tonight at The Mole. Bring whatever ur carrying in ur pocket with u

Thrax; 8bit his lip, not knowing to trust or not8

Another msg came in again: Come alone. U don't have a choice. U hv to trust me

Thrax; 8shivered, this was getting creepy8 Hey Tonto, maybe I'll take you up on that offer about the apartment.

Tonto: *looks up* Cool! I'll call the owner right now to get u a room

Thrax; 8nodded8

*later tht night, Tonto used the backdoor of the PD to usher Thrax out as there are still a few medie ppl lingering abt. He took him to the apartment mentioned, which was also a typical bachelor pod kind of residence*

Thrax; 8sighed8 My home for now.

Tonto: Pretty good eh? So, I'll pick u up for work tomorrow, k?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Tonto: Bye then *left Thrax alone*

Thrax; 8collapsed on the couch and waited til nightfall before heading out to the mole8

*The Mole was a regular coffee cafe which ppl mostly old-timers hung out*

Thrax; 8tightened his coat and went inside8

*the stranger was seated at the far end of the cafe, still in his weird jumpsuit with the hood that covers his face*

Thrax; 8growled to himself as he approached the stranger8

Stranger: Punctual as usual

Thrax; What's this about/ 8he took a seat8

Stranger: I see you're still carrying that thing in ur pocket there. Getting attached to it?

Thrax; 8growled8

Stranger: Mind if I have a look at it? It's been a while

Thrax; 8hissed8

Stranger: How's abt a deal? U let me see it, n I'll tell u who killed Phlegmming and put him like a trophy on ur wall

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes and lifted the box with his family crest out8

Stranger: Nice. It's been a while since I've seen this. Last time I saw this was in the evidence room when I was still investigating the case. I forgot what's in it though

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Stranger: I did say to show me the stuff. You wanna knw who killed Phlegmming or not?

Thrax; 8opened the box revealing a male's ring with the crest, a beautifully carved flute, a necklaces with a fire shaped stone in a golden heart shaped locket and two wedding rings8

Stranger: *smirks at the sight* Nice *wanted to reach over to take one to see*

Thrax; 8closed the box and pulled it back8

Stranger: *knew he was not welcomed to touch it n pulls his hand away*

Thrax; What do you know/

Stranger: To be honest, I don't have a confirmed culprit, bt I do have a suspect. *slips him a photograph* Go dwn to the squatter area and ask the Influenza virus abt this person

Thrax; 8looked at the photo8

*the photo shows a virus with black skin and yellowish-white hair and dark green eyes*

Thrax; 8nodded to the informant8

Stranger: I see your fiance is being under Witness Protection Program

Thrax; 8growled8

Stranger: No need to be so upset. I'm just saying. How's he handling the incident, btw? Is he alright?

Thrax; I'm not sure.#

Stranger: *kept quiet for a while, as if deep in thought, then got up* I'll be seeing you ard then *walks out of the cafe n blended in with the crowd*

Thrax; 8growled then headed off to the squatted area8

*The Influenza virus was at it again, placing bets on chicken pox fights*

Thrax; 8walked up to the group8 We need to talk.

Influenza: *didn't reli look at him, shooing him away* Go away, can't ya see I'm busy? You wanna make a bet you gotta stand in line *continues to plc bets, ignoring Thrax*

Thrax; 8grabbed in and slammed in into the wall8

*everyone present panicked n ran away*

Influenza: Woah, woah, woah! Wait, come bk! Don't go! What do you think you're doing, you idi... *realize it was Thrax* Th-Th-Thrax! H-H-How are you?? He he, didn't knw it was you...

Thrax; I need information on 8show his the photo8 this guy.

Influenza: Him? Uh, I-I-I dunno anything abt him... *tries to worm his way out of this*

Thrax; 8gripped his neck8

Influenza: *strangled voice* OK, OK, I'll talk! Can't breathe~!

Thrax; 8dropped him8

Influenza: *coughed n massaged his throat* That...That guy was the biggest, baddest virus before you came in. His name is Prisma, a Hepatitis B virus that came in when Frank ate bad seafood. He was about to cause liver cancer bt was apprehended by some civilians. The poor civilians--dunno who they were--were killed in their efforts to stop him, bt Frank was finally safe frm him

Thrax; Where is he/

Influenza: Dunno. Some say he was injured bad by the civilians and he is in hiding right now. Some say he managed to escape. No one knws where he is. I swear I'm telling the truth

Thrax; 8kicked him away then left8

*the Influenza quickly ran away. As Thrax crossed the road, a car suddenly sped up to him, looking like it wanted to hit him*

Thrax; 8jumped out of the way, falling onto the pavement8

*the car skidded to a halt, reversed n turned to him, aiming at him*

Thrax; 8took off8

*the car chased after him, the side scraping against him hard*

Thrax; 8picked up speed8

*the bumper of the car hit him on the side again, sending him off balance*

Thrax; 8slammed into the wall8

*the car had him cornered, the engine roared at him again and again, like someone was pressing the gas, as if a warning, before the car reversed n drove away into the night*

Thrax; 8panted8 ~Whoever that was I'm not giving up.~ 8he limped slightly as he headed off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews