TOYLB: A New City-Season 3-8

Episode 8

*days went by peacefully, with the bros getting the hang of baby-sitting the kids n Hecro n Jared returning to their posts. Drix returned after his honeymoon with Leah, n before they knew it, Ozzie was coming to his 2nd mth in pregnancy*

Ozzie: *being examined by the midwife*

Thrax; 8holds his mate's hand8

Midwife: *smiles* Looks like everything is in order. The baby is growing steadily strong

Ozzie: Does tht mean I can get out of this incubator now?

Midwife: Sorry, no can do. U'll have to stay there till the baby's born

Ozzie: Aww... *pouts*

Thrax; It won't be long love.

Ozzie: Being in this cramped pod, time will pass by much, much slower, trust me

Thrax; 9masaged hix hsnd9

Spryman: Good afternoon, everyone~!

Midwife: Ah, Mr Mayor, so good of u to come n visit. Ur presence is vry appreciated

Spryman: Well, I am the mayor, n a mayor needs to find out the welbeing of his citizens

Thrax; 8smirkked8

Midwife: Well, I'll leave u all alone then *leaves the room*

Spryman: *waited until she left before hugging the capsule* Momma~! Missed me~?!

Ozzie: *chuckles* Of course, Paul

Thrax; 8smiled at the scene8

Spryman: Wen r u gonna come out of tht pod? Me n Jared r getting impatient~!

Ozzie: Once Hope is born, I'll be outta here, dont worry

Thrax; That pod is the only thing keeping them both alive.

Spryman: I found the midwife tht treated u n I gave her a piece of my mind. I threatened to fire her if she does anymore stunts like tht

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: U mean the one who put me in the pod?

Spryman: No, the one who tried to kill baby Hope

Ozzie: *bit his lip* How did u...?

Thrax; Don't look at me.

Spryman: I'm a mayor, I knw my stuff. Wen I heard abt ur condition, I did my research. I found tht stupid bitch soon enough

Thrax; She was doing her job.

Spryman: Maybe I should just give out a decree tht midwives' jobs are to not allow abortions *pouts*

Thrax; ~That wouldn't be a bad idea.~

Ozzie: Paul. Think abt those young mothers who get pregnant before their time, n those who had to take out their baby to save their life. Don't be selfish, Paul

Spryman: *pouts* OK, Momma

Thrax; 8sighed8

Spryman: *looks into the glass n see the baby bump* I wish I could touch it

Thrax; You can. 8points to the food slot8

Spryman: Ah! Tht's a smart move, Pops *went ovr to the food slot. Because he's a cell, he can squeeze thru with ease n soon was touching the baby bump* Hello~ Baby Hope, this is ur brother Paul Spryman, the mayor~ ^^

8tiny flutter answered him8

Ozzie: Guess Hope likes u

Spryman: *vry happy grin on his face*

Thrax; 8walked up to his mate8

Ozzie: *looks up at him, smiling*

Thrax; 8purred8

Spryman: *looks at them* -_- R u guys being lovey-dovey again?

Thrax; 8blushed8

Ozzie: Dont u have work to do, Paul?

Spryman: It's my lunch hour, Momma

Thrax; 8sat next to the pod8

Ozzie: Mmh... *winces a little*

Thrax; Ozzy/

Ozzie: It's OK. The baby is growing. I felt tht just last night n thought something was wrong, bt the docs says it's OK

Thrax; Phew.

Ozzie: Although it doesnt hurt as much as the usual cramps

Thrax; Shows that she's strong.

Spryman: She? How do u knw Hope is a she?

Thrax; I have my ways.

Ozzie: Trust him. He knws wht he's doing

Spryman: Another one of ur superpowers, Pops?

Thrax; Just instinct.

Spryman: Wish I had tht. Might make me a better mayor

Thrax; We all have our own abilities.

Spryman: Yeah, if u can call my regeneration an ability. More like a freak of nature for a brain cell *looks at his own hands*

Thrax; 8gently took them8

Ozzie: Ur not a freak of nature, Paul. U have the best of both worlds. Its a gift, not a curse

Thrax; Remember that my son.

Spryman: *tears up wen Thrax called him 'my son' n hugs him*

Thrax; 8holds him close8

Ozzie: *smiled at the scene*

Spryman: I miss my parents...Since u showed them to me at the wedding, I...I couldnt... *sobs*

Thrax; 8takes out a small box8

Spryman: *sees the box n recognize it as the same one he gave Ricardo* Is this...?

Thrax; 8opened it, revealing a small male ring8

Spryman: *knew straight away this would reunite him with his parents, smiles* Th...Thanks, Pops

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Try it on, Paul

Spryman: Nah, I think I'll try it at home. *looks at the time* Lunch hour is almost ovr

Thrax; Go on my boy.

Spryman: Bye Pops *kisses his cheek* Bye Momma *kisses the glass* Bye Baby Hope *patted the belly before leaving*

Thrax; 8shook his head in amazement8

Ozzie: Seems like he's reli shaping up there, love

Thrax; He is,

Ozzie: I guess my spanking did too good a job *laughs*

Thrax; 8chuckles8

*meanwhile Hecro spent his lunch hour with Maximus, who just went for his job interview at immunity*

Maximus; 8rubbed his hands nervously8

Hecro: So...how did the interview go, Chris?

Maximus; No word yet.

Hecro: I'm sure u'll get it, although I'm kinda wondering...which precinct did u apply for? Not at Maria n tht Chief Gluteus' precinct, right?

Maximus; No way, I'm keeping away from them.

Hecro: Good. Maria is too uptight for her own good. She'll drill u dwn to the ground

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecro: So which precinct DID u apply?

Maximus; Near the brain area.

Hecro: Cool. Then I get to see u often *smiles happily*

Maximus; 8smiles8

Hecro: *blushes then looks dwn sheepishly* S...Sorry...I just...

Maximus; 8rested his hands on Hecro's8

Hecro: I was thinking...once I move out...would u be adverse in thought of...moving in with me...? *blushes like the reddest tomato*

Maximus; 8went red as well8

Hecro: S-S-S-Sorry!! I-I-I-I d-d-d-dont knw w-w-w-wht got in-in-in-into m-m-m-me!! F-F-Forget I s-s-s-said it~!! *flails his arms ard, panicking*

Maximus; 8leaned in and kissed him softly8

Hecro: *shuts up almost immediately*

Maximus; 8stroked his cheek8

Hecro: I...I guess tht means..."Yes"?

Maximus; Of course.

Hecro: I...like you...a lot. U knw tht...right?

Maximus; And I you.

Hecro: *smiles before he leans ovr to kiss him bk, a little deeper*

Maximus; 8closed his eyes8

Hecro: *kisses for a while until the need for air forced him to let go* S...Sorry, I...cant help myself...

Maximus; 8smiled softly8

Hecro: *sees the time* Ah, crap. Lunch hour is ovr. I...I gotta go

Maximus; 8got up8 I'll see you later.

Hecro: See ya too, Chris *kisses Maximus' cheek before he left, leaving one last look at him*

Maximus; 8headed off as well8

*the day passed by peacefully. Aftr the rest of the family n friends visited Ozzie, they returned home to their nightly routines. Drix was at the desk studying something vry seriously*

Leah; Drix/

Drix: Oh hey, darling. Sorry, I'll come to bed soon. Just need to chk on this

Leah; Vat is it/

Drix: Hmm...Just a little inconsistencies, is all

Leah; 8looked at it8

*the papers he was reading on was medical reports of Ozzie's pregnancy n the incident tht made it so*

Leah; 8cocked a brow at him8

Drix: According to wht I read here, Ozzie's almost miscarriage was caused by the contraction meds administered by the midwife in charge of the abortion. I followed Spryman as bodyguard coz he insisted on giving the midwife a piece of his mind. I've met her while Spryman scolded his head off on her, bt I thought there was something not right abt her

Leah; Vat/

Drix: Just...something tht didn't tally. So after lunch hour I went to the maternity clinic again n asked for tht particular midwife on a pretense of asking some questions, bt the midwife tht came out was not the midwife SPryman was scolding at. She was nowhere to be found, n wen I asked her has she evr administered an abortion for Ozzie, she said she had only scheduled it on the phone with Oz n nvr met him at all. She claims tht Ozzie had missed the abortion appointment n she had nvr seen him

Leah; Then vho-/

Drix: My guess is it's probably someone who wanted Ozzie's kid dead

Leah; 8bit her lip8

Drix: In fact the medical protocol is very strict in maternity terms. U r not allowed to inject contraction meds without first administering the oral meds. If the mother has second thoughts they can always induce vomiting to help the mother vomit out the oral meds, bt it is the strictest code of rule tht the contraction meds must be given AFTER the oral meds

Leah; Then vere is that bitch.

Drix: No idea. I chked her records n seems to chk out, history n all tht, though I suspect she is committing identity theft. Cant locate her anywhere

Leah; 8growled8

Drix: Thrax is gonna have a fit if he knws wht I knw

Leah; 8did the cut throat gesture8

Drix: *sweatdropped* Yeah, tht especially. Is Sally in bed?

Leah; Out like a light, had fun playing with her friends.

Drix: It's so nice of Spryman to help us with the paperworks to make Sally our official daughter

Leah; 8smiled8

Drix: I'm sorry abt...my physique. It's not exactly good for procreation. Us med particles are create n made. We were not bred into existence

Leah; 8kissed him softly8

Drix: *kissed her bk* Bt I do knw a thing or two abt the pleasures of the body *slowly reaches under Leah's night gown to massage her breasts*

Leah; 8moaned8

Drix: *carries her to the bed, continuing to caress her breasts*

Leah; 8pants8

Drix: *kisses her cheeks before leaning dwn to take Leah's nipples in his mouth*

Leah; Oh. . .

Drix: *smiles inwardly before sucking at her breasts in turns, flicking his tongue occasionally at her nipples*

Leah; 8groans8

Drix: *while his mouth was busy, his hand snaked dwn to massage n rub her clit*

Leah; 8purred8

Drix: *continues to massage n rub her clit, spreading her wetness ard her pussy*

Leah; 8moans8

Drix: *slowly inches one finger in, slowly finger-fucking her*

Leah; 8groans8

Drix: *his mouth still on Leah's breasts, he slipped in another finger, finger-fucking her deeper until it reached her G-spot*

Leah; 8bucked8

Drix: Mm, feels good, eh? *hits her G-spot again*

Leah; Ah.

Drix: *hits the G-spot ovr n ovr again, finger-fucking her vigorously, bringing his attention bk to her breasts*

Leah; 8started sweating8

Drix: Mmm, yes, come wen u feel like it. Dont hold bk

Leah; 8cried out as she relised8

Drix: *finger-fucks her a bit more to milk her out, then grins as he licked the pussy juice off his fingers* Mm, such exotic taste we have here

Leah; 8shivered8

Drix: *kisses her forehead n helped her clean up before laying beside her* Love u so much, darling

Leah; 8wrapped her arms round him8 Love jou too.

Drix: *slowly drifted off to sleep*

Leah; 8soon fallowed8

*later in the middle of the night, in Ozzie's ward, someone crept in towards the pod n quietly disabled the mechanism, turning off the gadget tht stabilized Ozzie's body n made a run for it before anyone notices*

Ozzie: *wakes up wen the pod made a loud alarm buzzing noise n his belly starting to ache*

Thrax; 8shot up8

Ozzie: Oh Hector...Oow...!! *cringes as his belly ached like hell*

Thrax; 8pressed the alarm8

*the midwives n a doc quickly entered the ward n tried to fix the pod, bt the wires were totally damaged*

Midwife: We've got a code red here!

Ozzie: Thrax...! Oh spit, Thrax...!! *starts to tear up*

Thrax; 8knealt next to his mate8

Midwife: Pls, let us do our job *urged Thrax aside before pulling the curtain tht separates his bed n Ozzie's pod*

Thrax; 8clenched his hands8

*a lot of commotion later, the curtain soon finally opened, revealing Ozzie in a more bigger pod with more complicated machinery ard it, n Ozzie panting as he closed his eyes in relief*

Thrax; 8knealt next to the pod8

Midwife: Thank goodness we made it just in time. Whoever ruined this machinery made sure it was totally damaged. Well, this one is our most sophisticated machine yet. Ur wife n the baby is stabilized finally. Any minute longer it would've been too late

Ozzie: *turns to look at Thrax tearfully* I...I thought I was losing Hope again...I...I...

Thrax; Whoever did this will pay.

Midwife: Lets hope whoever did it cant crack this one. We will chk the pod to see wht damage has been done *wheels out the old pod*

Ozzie: *sobs as he placed his hands on the glass* I'm sorry...I...I should've been more careful...I...

Thrax; It's not your fault baby.

Ozzie: *lay on his side n rocks to n fro, his hands hugging his belly* Mama's here, Hope...Mama's here... *sobs*

Thrax; 8hated seeing his mate like this8

*there was a food slot near the same area as the old pod*

Thrax; 8gently eased in his hand8

Ozzie: *felt Thrax's hand on him n reaches out to touch it as well* Pls dont let Hope die...Pls...

Thrax; She won't.

Ozzie: *grips tight on Thrax's hand, wishing it to be so*

Thrax; 8massaged his mate's hand8

Ozzie: Who...Who would wanna do this to me, to Hope?

Thrax; Someone who wants us out of the way.

Ozzie: Who would...Who would want us...?

Thrax; I'm not sure but they're dead.

Ozzie: Pls...Pls dont let them get Hope...

Thrax; They won't.

Ozzie: *places Thrax's hand on his baby bump*

Thrax; 8stroked it gently8

*a flutter was felt*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Ozzie: Mama n Papa loves u, baby. We will protect u

Thrax; Always.

Ozzie: *slowly drifts off to sleep aftr calming dwn some*

Thrax; 8sat next to him, stroking his stomach8

*the flutter came a little while by settling dwn n slept along with her mother*

Thrax; 8withdrew his hand thenlay on the chair and soon drifted off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews