TOYLB-Season 3-13

Episode 13

*the next day, everyone moved bk into their old home. Hecro helped as well, n got to knw the trio*

Kairan; 8giggled as his uncle held him8

Ozzex: *pulled at Hecro's hair*

Hecro: *chuckles*

Sakura; 8giggles8

Ozzie: Looks like they like u *feels nauseous n heads for the bathroom*

Thrax; 8ran after him8

Ozzie: *puked into the toilet bowl, emptying his gut*

Hecro: Morning sickness?

Thrax; 8nods, rubbing his mate's back8

Ozzie: How the hell do you knw? *pukes again*

Hecro: *shrugs* I just knw

Thrax; 8rubbed ozzy's back8

Hecro: *sees him n reminded of himself before walking away with the trio in his arms* Ur Mama's sick, kids. We better be not bother him

Ozzie: *coughs as the last bile was vomited out before cleaning himself*

Thrax; Ozzy can you handle this.

Ozzie: I'm cool. *sees the calendar* It's almost a mth now. Starting next week, I will have to go bk to work tho

Thrax; At least there's not much danger now.

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw. And knwing Chief, if he knws I'm pregnant, he'll gonna confine me to desk jobs. Ugh!

Thrax; Well you can't strain yourself or risk the child.

Ozzie: Yeah. I knw

Hecro: *shows up with a paper bag* Here. We just went to the drugstore a mile ahead

Thrax; 8took the bag and looked in it8

*inside is a dozen of small palm-sized bottles*

Thrax; *cocked a brow*

Hecro: Morning sickness medication. They're helpful. Try them.

Thrax; 8handed them to ozzy*

Ozzie: *drinks dwn one n actually feel better* Hey, it does work. I feel a little better now

Hecro: Drink it every 4 hours. It'll control the morning sickness

Thrax; Thanks Hecro.

Ozzie: How do you knw so much? How do u knw wat to do?

Hecro: *shrugs n changed the subject* Shall we go, Thrax? I'll show u where ur parents' remains are.

Thrax; 8looked skeptical at his mate and mouthed8 He's hiding something.

Ozzie: *mouthes bk* I knw *gestures him to follow after him*

Thrax; 8fallowed him out8

*Hecro let Thrax drive and showed him directions to the lair. There were police do not crossing tape ard the area*

Hecro: It's gonna be a little hard getting in, bt I'm sure they haven't found the basement yet. It's hidden in a blind spot

Thrax; 8nods and got out8

Hecro: *leads him into the lair n takes him to a storeroom, then felt abt the wall of the storeroom until he felt a some sort of pin-sized switch. Pressed it n reveals a trap door on the top ceiling*

Thrax; 8looked up8

Hecro: This leads to a air-vent that leads downwards to the basement. Having a basement trap door or something was too obvious, so Prisma, using my expertise as a police crime scene sketch artist, made me create this

Thrax; 8offered Hecro a leg up8

Hecro: *got up, then reaches out his hand to get him up*

Thrax; 8took it and climbed in8

Hecro: *pulls him in* Watch ur step. We're gonna have to crawl a little ard here

Thrax; Right.

*they crawled for a while until they reached the near end*

Hecro: Watch out. There's a...*cringed at Thrax's loud scream n a loud sliding and thud* downward slope

Thrax; 8groaned8

Hecro: Sorry...*relaxes his body n slid dwn the slope, landing just beside Thrax*

Thrax; *got up and dusted himself off*

Hecro: We're here *turns on the light n reveals a metal door, takes out a rusty old key n opened it*

Thrax; *came up behind him*

*the room revealed a number of glass cylinders that kept dozens and dozens of trophies, all of them dead bodies*

Thrax; 8covers his mouth8 I think I'm gonna be sick.

Hecro: Don't look. Just focus on me

Thrax; 8pants and fallows in8

Hecro: *seeing him panting, came to him and helped cover his eyes, leading him to where he wanted to take him in*

Thrax; 8swallows the bile in his throat8

Hecro: *leads him to one of the cylinders in a dark secluded corner, bt keeps his hand on Thrax's eyes* We're here. Ur ready?

Thrax; Ready as I'll ever be.

Hecro: OK *removes his hand*

Thrax; 8looks up8

*in the cylinder floated a couple floating in a bluish solution. They looked exactly like in the mugshots in the file case on the time of their death*

Hecro: Here they are

Thrax; 8ran his hand over the glass cylinder then fell to his knees, sobbing8

Hecro: I'm...I'm so sorry...

Thrax; 8buried his face in his hands8

Hecro: *stroke Thrax's dreads, then secretly putting a hand on his own middle*

Thrax; We can't leave them here, they deserve a proper burial.

Hecro: I agree. Do u want to call the PD to help u out? These other trophies here, the bodies, need a proper burial as well

Thrax; 8nodded and called up8

*the FPD soon showed up n with Hecro's instructions, got into the basement to retrieve all the bodies*

Thrax; 8was still kneeling in front of his parents8

Hecro: *rubs Thrax's back to comfort him*

Thrax; 8hung his head8

Hecro: Let's go. They'll handle this.

Tonto: Yeah we'll handle it. We'll process in the morgue then u can arrange the funeral

Thrax; 8stood up, giving his parents one last look before slowly walking out8

Hecro: *leads him to the car* I'll drive. You alright, Thrax?

Thrax; 8didn't answer him8

Hecro: I'll drive u home *winced a little as he held his side*

Thrax; 8sniffed softly8

*Hecro took ovr the wheel and sent him home. Ozzie was at the front yard tending the garden when they pulled ovr*

Ozzie: Hey guys. How'd go?

Hecro: More or less alright. Everything's finally resolved now

Thrax; 8staggered slightly8

Ozzie: * helps him into the house*

Thrax; 8collapses on the couch8

Hecro: We found his parent's bodies. They're more or less in one piece. They'll be processed, then u guys can go plan the funeral *winced again as he held his own side*

Ozzie: You OK, brother?

Hecro: I'm cool. I gotta go now

Ozzie: C'mon, bro...

Hecro: I told u I need to sort out my life for a while. Plz let me do this

Thrax; 8sniffed at his scent8

Hecro: I gotta go. Bye *leaves*

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: Hecro... *watched helplessly as he left, then sighs* He's still beating himself up abt not taking me into the family

Thrax; Was never his fault.

Ozzie: I knw, bt he's still haven't gotten ovr it. I got a feeling tho that it's more than that

Thrax; You maybe right.

*Hecro was not heard for days at end, bt the procedure was done on all the bodies n Thrax's parents were ready for burial. Ozzie received a mysterious package containing money n a note that said "This will cover the funeral costs"

Thrax; Could be from him.

Ozzie: I knw its frm him. I recognize the writing. We can start the funeral before I go bk to the PD if u want

Thrax; 8nods8 They've been down there too long.

*Ozzie n Thrax got ready with the funeral. The PD helped. Everyone carried Thrax's parents to the funeral spot, which is at the liver area*

Thrax; 8hung his head, fighting back his tears8

Ozzie: *put one hand ard Thrax's arm, comforting him while he pushed the pram with the other*

8the trio were dressed in black and looked round confused8

*once they reached the cemetary, the priest read the funeral rites before the gravediggers lowered their graves. Everyone threw a flower into the grave. Ozzie did it as well*

Thrax; 8threw in the last rose that was tied with a red and blue ribbon8

Carrie; 8sang a haunting melody as the ceremony went8

Hecro: *was standing at a very far distance watching the funeral as the gravediggers started putting the soil bk to the hole*

8there was a soft breeze on the air that blew round Thrax and a soft whisper of two voices were heard 'Thank You'*

Ozzie: *sees Thrax's expression* You hear something, baby?

Thrax; 8smiles8 My parents.

Ozzie: You heard them? *smiles*

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Then at least they're at peace

Thrax; 8smiles8 Yes.

Hecro: *waited until everyone left the graveyard before coming up to the graves n lay the flowers on the mound* I'm sorry I couldn't solve ur case, n I'm paying the sins. I hope u will rest in peace now that I brought ur son to help u

8the gentle wind blew round him8

Hecro: *feels the wind n smiles in his tears, his hand rested on his middle as he left*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews