TOYLB: A New City-Season 1-8

Episode 8

*later, after work, everyone gathered at Ozzie's backyard to have an outdoor dinner*

Drix: Good gracious, another day boringly went by *relaxed at the chair*

Thrax; 8snarled8

Ozzie: Hey, chill, love *brings out dinner* Everything will be fine. You'll see

Hecro: * helped out with setting up the table*

Leah; 8helped out carrying several plates and courses on her arms8

Hecro: I see u assimilated ur powers rather well there, Leah

Leah; 8smiled8

Ozzie: I heard frm Thrax you've got some sort of cool idea. What is it that u need all of us to hear it?

Thrax; Go on Hecro.

Hecro: Well, I ran into that...that he-cell and that she-cell he's always talking. I can't believe I managed to get up close to him, and I can't believe he looks so handsome at this short distance... *starts being dreamy, straying away frm his story*

Thrax; HECRO!

Ozzie: *laughed*

Drix: *rolled his eyes*

Hecro: S...Sorry...Anyways, we heard the she-cell mentioned something abt campaign, so not sure whether she is Elektra herself or one of the campaign players, bt it seems that Maximus is helping Elektra to run her campaign

Ozzie: *looks at Thrax questioningly* Maximus?

Thrax; The he-cell Hecro's smitten over.

Hecro: Anyway, I was wondering, Leah, u reli believe Spryman is doing a bad job?

Leah; Haven't been here long but Jared's the best to ask.

Hecro: Well, Jared? You think Spryman's doing a bad job?

Jared: Well, I can't say tht he's entirely bad, bt I do believe tht he might probably step bk a little n learn more before being in office. Maybe wen he's...well...abt roughly Leah or Mommy's age

Leah; Hmm. . .

Hecro: After lunch today, I decided to chk on this Elektra girl *shows them a file* Here's what I found

Thrax; 8picked it up and looked through it8

Ozzie *looks ovr his shoulder* Dang, I was right. Ellie is short for Elektra. That's her. The one always hanging ard with this Maximus guy

Drix: Hmm *sees the picture* rather handsome woman. Very long hair. Nice glasses. She may be a teen, but she seems wiser and older than Spryman

Leah; 8glared at him8

Hecro: Yes, well, what I'm trying to suggest is that...well, Leah, since ur looking for work n u seem to not agree with Spryman being in office, I'd like to suggest u work for a while...as campaign manager for Elektra

Ozzie: What?

Leah: Me? What can I do/ She seems to have everything sorted.

Hecro: You knw the ways of the office. You knw how it is to work in the mayor's seat. You've been Phlegmming's aide managing his re-election campaigns n stuff. And she may be wiser, smarter n older than Spryman, bt she is still a kid, who needs a guidance frm a real experienced person frm the inside. And tht means u, Leah

Thrax: What about Maximus/

Hecro: Leah could work alongside him. Help him out as well. And also...well...

Drix: To have Leah be ur middleman, ur Cupid, isn't it? *looks at him knowingly*

8Leah and Thrax rolled their eyes8

Hecro: N...No *looks away blushing* N...Not reli

Ozzie: Uh-huh. *grins knowingly* Pull another one, bro.

Hecro: I...I'm not kidding...It's...for the wellbeing of Hector. You wouldn't want this city to be run by that kid, do you?

Leah: He's right.

Drix: Huh? Ur reli going to do this?

Leah; 8shrugs8 Whatother choice do I have/

Ozzie: There's always the offer I made you

Hecro: It's ur choice, Leah. I won't force u

Leah; 8nods8

Jared: OOW!! Mommy~!! Daddy~!!

Thrax; Jared/ 8he looked over to his eldest child8

Jared: *sobs* Kiaran n Ozzex bit me~!! *holding out his bleeding finger*

Thrax; Looks like their teeth came in as well, c'mon Jared let's clean that up. 8he lead Jared to the kitchen8

Ozzie: *picks the boys n chked their teeth to see tht they too have a small pair of fangs like Sakura* Chew toys for u too as well, baby boys

Leah; 8chuckles8 Zey're groving up vast.

Kiaran&Ozzex: *gives a toothy grin*

Ozzie: Soon they'll be taking their first steps. That's why I chose to be a family man. To watch them grow as I have missed out bk in Frank

Thrax; Hope I won't miss that.

Ozzie: Don't worry, love *kisses his cheek* I'll bring them out to see u any chance we get

Thrax; 8smiles8 Thanks baby.

Hecro: So, Leah? U up for it, being Elektra's campaign manager?

Leah; I'm not really sure vhat I should do.

Drix: Maybe I could be of assistance

Leah; 8nodded8

Drix: I've made a few friends while at my post. Maybe I can get them to help out with selling u to Elektra

Ozzie: As long as it's legit, Drix. We dont want no feds on our tails

Thrax; 8massaged his temples as he and Jared came out8 Don't start.

Drix: Don't worry. It's all on the table. They're nice guys. Come ovr to my workplc during lunch hour, darling, and I'll introduce them to you

Ozzie: All OK there, Jared *inspects his finger*

Jared: Still sore, bt it's OK now

Ozzie: What do u mean by "Don't start", love? Did we say something?

Thrax; What Drix said about the feds.

Drix: I knw. Bad experience. But don't worry. I think we can trust them

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: *give him a "Give him a chance" look*

Drix: So? How abt it, darling?

Leah; 8bit her lip8

Hecro: It could be ur only way to get into Elektra, bt it's ur call, girl

Leah: I'll need time to think.

Hecro: *shrugs* Alright

Ozzie: *hears the twins crying* Looks like someone made a boo-boo. Help me clear the table when ur done while I clean them, alright? *went upstairs*

Thrax; 8started clearing away the dishes8

Ozzie: Mama's here, babies *picked up the bawling babies* Alright, alright, Mama's gonna make the boo-boo go away *placed them on the changing counter n did his thing*

Sakura; 8was chewing on a stuffed toy8

Kiaran&Ozzex: *having a tug of war on a doll with their teeth*

Hecro: Play nice, boys

Thrax; Heh time's just flying.

Drix: We'll be taking our leave now, guys. Say bye to Oz for me

Thrax; We will.

Jared: *sent them off, then sees Shane trying to pounce on Sakura n caught her in the mid-air* And what do u think ur doing, Shaney girl?

Thrax; 8loked over8

Shane: *fidgets, wanting to pounce at Sakura some more*

Hecro: Play nice, Shane. I swear evn our girls get our crazy rambunctious genes

Thrax; Actually the girls are more like me.

Hecro: Well, I knw for sure tht my little girl got it frm her father... *held his tongue at the thought of Prisma*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Hecro: I'm...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...

Thrax; It's ok.

Ozzie: *comes dwn with the twins* There, all nice n clean n boo-boo free, aye? *looks ard* Has Drix n Leah gone home?

Thrax; Yeah love.

Ozzie: Oh well, I was hoping to let them take home some of the food. Hey there, Shane *nuzzles the little girl's nose*

Shane; 8giggled8

Ozzie: *sees the toy that Kiaran n Ozzex had tug of war on in shreds* Oh boys. Wat am I gonna do with u? *sweatdrops as he picks up the mutilated toy*

Thrax; 8sweatdropped8

Ozzie: Definitely getting u chew toys, boys *no choice bt to dump the toy in the trash*

Thrax; Good thing I'm thick skinned.

Ozzie: Thick-skinned, huh? *has an idea. He concentrated n stuck out two tentacle blades on his bk, then picked the boys up n latched them on* See if u can bite thru that, boys

Kiaran&Ozzex: *squealed as they nibbled happily at the blades*

Hecro: Guess u can save money on chew toys

Thrax; But watch those blades.

Ozzie: No worries. I'll make sure they're chewing the blunt side of it. Wanna have a nibble, Sakura baby?

Sakura; 8shook her head and knawed at Thrax's claw8

Hecro: Definitely can save money on chew toys

Ozzie: Alright, kids, bedtime. No exceptions

Thrax; 8chuckles and fallows his mate8

*the kids were all soon bathed, dressed n tucked into bed with the help of Hecro as well*

8the girls soon snuggled to sleep8

Ozzie: I'll need to go dwn n clear the table at the backyard. Don't go to bed without me, love *kisses Thrax on the lips before going dwnstairs to the backyard*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *was at the backyard putting away the outside dining table wen he felt a sort of presence lurking ard, watching him*

Thrax; 8tensed up when he felt n odd presents8

Ozzie: *turned to look bt saw no one, then shrugs it off as his imagination*

Thrax; 8looked outside the window8

Ozzie: *again felt the odd presence n looked again only to see no one. He was starting to feel a little weirded out*

Thrax; Ozzy, inside quickly.

Ozzie: OK, hang on. I just need to... *before he could continue, a figure popped out of the shadows n grabbed him, disappearing into the darkness*

Thrax; Ozzy! 8then calls to Jared8

Ozzie: *kicks n screams as he was dragged away into a bush* What the dilly?! Who are u?! Let go of me!!

Stranger: When I'm done with u, u'd wish u nvr come here, u illegal alien

Ozzie: *his face went pale as he felt himself being pinned dwn n heard some sort of zipper undone*

Hecro: *runs at Thrax's call* What's wrong, Thrax??

Thrax; Watch the kids Hecro. 8he runs out the door8

Ozzie: *screams, kicking at whoever it was to try n push him away frm whatever he was trying to do* Get away frm me! Stop! Get away frm me! *pops out his blades to force him to let go*

Stranger: I see. No wonder that kid of a mayor loved u guys so much. Well, we'll see abt tht *stabs something at Ozzie's jugular tht made the cell feel dizzy all of a sudden*

Thrax; 8ran at top speed, tracking his mate8

Ozzie: Wha...What is tht...spit...? *getting dizzier*

Stranger: Something tht'll keep u quiet while I take care of u

Ozzie: *he could feel a thrusting intrusion into him bt was too drugged to fight*

Stranger: Dang! Ur pretty tight for someone with 6 brats *laughs out loud as he continued to rape him*

Ozzie: No...No...! Stop...! No, pls...! Stop...! Thrax, help me...!

Thrax; 8twitched his ears as he raced to the area then tore the guy off ozzy8 LEAVE HIM!.

Stranger: *got thrown off against the ground* U ain't seen the last of us, u illegal alien! Ur not welcomed here!! *ran away frm them*

Ozzie: *cringed in a fetal position* Oh Hector...Help me, Thrax...Help me...! Oh Hector...

Thrax; Ozzy baby, I'm here. 8cradles his mate in his arms8

Ozzie: Oh Thrax...He...He raped me...He raped me...!! *wailed bitterly in his arms*

Thrax; His head will be on a spike once I get him.

Ozzie: *clung onto Thrax, breathing heavily n crying hard at the same time*

Thrax; 8lifted him up and ran back home8

Hecro: *heard them frm outside n opened the door for them* Wh...What happened??

Thrax; 8ran up to the master bedroom with ozzy8

Hecro: *closed the door n followed them frm behind* Hey, Thrax, wat happened?

Ozzie: *still crying reli hard, gripping at Thrax real tight, not wanting to let go*

Thrax; He was attacked.

Hecro: Attacked? What do u mean, attacked? He... *sees the blood seeping frm his ass* Oh...Oh dear...You mean, he...

Thrax; 8nodded8

Hecro: C...Can I...take a look at him?

Thrax; Be careful with him.

Ozzie: *whines, not wanting Thrax to put him dwn on the bed*

Hecro: It's OK, bro. It's OK

Thrax; 8lain ozzy down and stroked his hair8

Hecro: *took Ozzie's hips n raised them to rest on his lap, inspecting the bleeding area*

Ozzie: *grips tightly at Thrax, afraid tht he would leave, sobbing bitterly*

Thrax; 8held his mate gently8

Hecro: Well, he's lucky. Whoever did this to him didn't get a chance to cum inside him, so chances of him being impregnated is next to none

Thrax; 8sighed in relief.

Hecro: Stay with him. I'll get the first aid kit. This bleeding needs medical attention *puts Ozzie's hips bk dwn on the bed n left*

Thrax; 8kissed ozzy's forehead8

Ozzie: I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

Thrax; For what/ You did nothing wrong.

Ozzie: I...I let myself be attacked...I...I'm not "clean" anymore...

Thrax; No ozzy, it was his fault.

Ozzie: *sobs* I'm not "clean" anymore...You must hate me... *curled into a fetal position*

Thrax; No never.

Hecro: *appears with the first aid kit* Take him to the bathroom, Thrax. He needs cleaning up first

Thrax; 8nodded and carried ozzy to the bath8

Hecro: *fills the bath with warm water and gestured Thrax to put him in*

Thrax; 8gently loers ozzy in8

Ozzie: *hissed at the contact bt eases in the bath*

Hecro: Easy there, bro. It's OK, we're here for u * helps him clean up, washing him frm head to toe*

Thrax; 8gently baths him8

Ozzie: *has stopped crying, bt now his face was like he was lost in thought, drifting to space*

Hecro: *after done bathing him, gestures Thrax to dry him up n put him in bed while he got ready the medication*

Thrax; 8dried off ozzy then dressed him in a night shirt8

Hecro: *takes out the required medication, places Ozzie's hips on his lap again n gently lifts up the shirt to apply the medicine onto the wounded area*

Ozzie: *did not react throughout the medication, his mind still in space*

Thrax; 8stroked his mate's hair8

Hecro: There. That should do it. The wound is still fresh n we've attended it just in time, so it would heal quickly. Try and be with him for a while. If u want, I'll ask Jared to beg Spryman for personal leave for you

Thrax; If he can try.

Hecro: Seeing Jared being rather friendly with Spryman, I think he'll be able to. *kisses Ozzie's forehead* Sleep, brother. Everything will be alright in the end *leaves the room*

Thrax; Good night Hecro.

Hecro: Night, Thrax

Ozzie: *turns to one side quietly in a fetal position n slowly closed his eyes, falling asleep*

Thrax; 8tucked him into bed8

Hecro: *sighs n went to the nursery to chk on Shane, thinking* ~It's Frank all over again~

Thrax; 8lay next to his mate8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews