TOYLB: A New City-Season 2-12

Episode 12

Thrax; 8had gotten up near dawn and headed out for a jog8

Maria: *was up ahead doing her jogging as well*

Thrax; 8hung back, not wanting to be seen8

Maria: *could hear jogging footsteps behind n turned ard to see who it was, only to see Thrax* Oh, it's u

Thrax; 8stopped8 I'm not here for trouble.

Maria: Yeah well, I'm just deciding to change my route of jogging to here. Didn't expect to see u either *continued jogging*

Thrax; 8kept back in pace8

Maria: *jogged for a while, then asked, not facing him* Off the record, virus. Why did u choose this city?

Thrax; We needed one one that was young and fresh.

Maria: To infect?

Thrax; To start a new.

Maria: Wht happened to ur old city?

Thrax; 8sighed and told her8

Maria: *listens to everything* I see. Since u havent reli stirred up much trouble, I'll take ur word for it

Thrax; Believe me I don't want any trouble for my family.

Maria: *jogged again in silence before saying* U said u met Ricardo. Where?

Thrax; Around. ~Not like you care.~

Maria: How's he?

Thrax; Seems to be doing well.

Maria: *nods quietly* I...nvr reli meant wat I said in the PD yesterday

Thrax; 8stopped and twitched his ears8

Maria: *hears him stop n stopped as well, bt still not facing him* Abt Ricardo. I nvr reli mean it tht badly

Thrax; 8snorted and kept his ears pricked8

Maria: *glared at his snort* He IS still my brother after all

Thrax; Then why haven't you helped him8

Maria: I couldn't. It was my colleague's paychk he stole. It was too incriminating. And...because I was embarassed

Thrax; Pathetic.

Maria: I am a cop, for Hector's sake! I swore an oath to serve n protect! If there is any law broken, evn by my own family, I must not be biased! I take my job friggin' seriously, unlike u guys!

Thrax; That's because my family matters more than my job.

Maria: Typical stereotype of a wuss

Thrax; 8snarled but the sound of trash cans falling caught his attention8

Maria: *whips out her plasma gun* Who's there?

8trashcans fell to the ground as whoever is was ran off8

Maria: Freeze! Immunity! *gave chase*

Thrax; 8ran after her after getting the scent8

Maria: *due to her training n physique, caught up with the person running n pounced on him* Alright, buddy! Hands in the air!

*the person does so, holding his hands up. The day started to get a little brighter n they could see each other*

Ricardo: M...Maria...?

Maria: R...Ricky...?

Thrax; 8skidded to a hault8

Maria: Wht are u doing here??

Ricardo: I should ask the same abt u

Antonio; Get away from him. 8swayed at Maria8

Maria: *aimed her gun at him* You! You're a virus! How the Hec did u get here?!

Ricardo: No! Maria! Stop it! How many times do I have to tell u to stop pointing ur gun at everything tht moves?!

Thrax; 8swyped at her8 Leave them.

Maria: *gets off Ricardo* Wht is going on here?

Ricardo: None of ur business, Maria. I'm off the family, remember? Wht goes on with me has nothing to do with u

Antonio; 8gathered the rotting food8

Maria: Are you...Are you guys eating garbage?

Ricardo: Like I said *gets up n hugged Antonio's arm* None of ur business

Antonio; 8whispered8 Let's go.

Ricardo: Cya, Maria *left with him*

Maria: Wait, Ricky! *too late to stop them as they've ran off*

Thrax; 8bit his lip in worry8

Maria: I...I didn't knw he...Wait, is he dating tht virus?

Thrax; 8remained silent9

Maria: U knw something I dont, virus. Spill it!

Thrax; 8didn't speak and started to walk away8

Maria: Hey, hey! *followed behind* Don't turn ur back at me! Look at me wen I'm talking to u, virus!

Thrax; 8held his head high8

Maria: I knew I couldn't trust you! You viruses are all the same! *kicked at his shin n jogged away frm there*

Thrax; ~Bitch~ 8he headed home8

Ozzie: *was preparing breakfast* Hey, love. Ur jog is rather long today

Thrax; Ran into trouble.

Ozzie: How so? *passes him his coffee*

Thrax; 8explained as he drank it8

Ozzie: Oh dear. It reli is a little troublesome. *sigh* If tht Maria can cut loose n dont treat her job like it was the Holy Bible, she would've been a reli nice girl

Thrax; Most Immunity's like that.

Ozzie: Was I tht way? *grins*

Thrax; You wish,

Ozzie: Would you like me to be tht way? *mischievious grin as he nuzzled noses with Thrax*

Thrax; 8kissed him8 I prefer you the way you are.

Ozzie: *kisses bk* We still need to do something abt ur brothers n Ricardo. It's not right for them to be scavenging ard like some bum

Thrax; 8nods8 But what/

Ozzie: I dunno...I saw a couple of nice houses for sale in the neighbourhood, bt asking Paul to give them citizenship would reli push it to the press on his reputation

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: I just feel its not right to let them live like tht wen we're nice n cozy here. They're ur brothers, which means they're my brothers too

Thrax; I wish we had more room.

Ozzie: Well, this IS a 3 storey house, and I think we have one extra guest room near the attic. If they dont mind squeezing in...

Thrax; Or we could also turn the attic into another guest room.

Ozzie: *remembers the wedding dress he hid in there* Umm...We'll think abt tht later. Go take a shower, ur almost late for work

Thrax; 8nodded and went upstairs8

Ozzie: *heaved a sigh of relief* ~No way am I gonna let him spoil the surprise~

Thrax; 8soon came down, kissed Ozzy's cheek then headed off to work8

Ozzie: Bye bye, love

Hecro: *came dwn in a hurry, looking like a hurricane just hit his room as he chased after Thrax* Wait for me~!!

Thrax; 8sweatdropped8

Ozzie: Overslept, I see?

Hecro: Kinda *drank dwn the coffee n stuffed a pancake into his mouth* Cya, bro

Ozzie: *chuckles* Cya. Have a nice day at work

Thrax; 8dragged Hecro off8

Ozzie: *chuckles n shook his head as he watched them leave*

Leah; 8watched the two leave as she worked out in the yard8

Ozzie: *sees her* Mornin', Leah girl

Leah; Hey Oz.

Ozzie: How's Maximus doing?

Leah; Still asleep at the minute.

Drix: Morning, everyone *kisses Leah's cheek*

Ozzie: Mornin', Drix

Leah; 8nuzzled against him8

Ozzie: You still going to the campaign?

Drix: Gotta keep up the facade till the debate day. I'm vouching for Maximus tho, saying he's taking a sick leave

Leah; I vink he really needs a break.

Ozzie: Agreed. Well, u take care tho, Drix. There's no telling wat tht little jinx is up to next

Drix: Dont worry. I'm on it *kisses Leah on the lips before he left for work*

Leah; 8waved to him8

Ozzie: So, managed to buy the wedding clothes?

Leah; All set.

Ozzie: Sweet. I heard frm Hecro tht his n Thrax's suit is going to be delivered here later in the afternoon. Cant wait to chk it out

Leah; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: I hope Thrax's bros can make it to our wedding. I reli want this to be like a family event, u knw

Leah; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Speaking of which, Thrax ran into tht uptight cop Maria again *told her wht Thrax told him*

Leah; 8bit her lip8

Ozzie: Like I said, if she didnt take her job too seriously, she would've been alright

Leah; Ja.

Ozzie: *sees Maximus coming out* Mornin', Max

Maximus; 8yawns8 Morning.

Ozzie: Slept well there?

Maximus; 8nodded8

Ozzie: I got some breakfast still nice n warm. Wanna come ovr n have some?

Leah; Sounds good.

Ozzie: *opened the connecting door on the fence to let them in*

Jared: *was already at the table, munching pancakes* Mornin', everyone!

Leah; Hey kid. 8ruffles his hair8

Jared: *offered* Pancakes? Waffles?

Maximus; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: Aren't u hungry, Max?

Maximus; Not really.

Ozzie: Then have some coffee then *offered him one*

Maximus; 8takes it8 Thank you.

Ozzie: So, how goes with u n my brother?

Maximus; 8blushed8

Jared: Oooh~! Are u officially Uncle Hecro's boy~friend~? *naughty grin*

Maximus; 8went redder8

Ozzie: Jared, dont be rude

Jared: Sorry ^^

Leah; 8rolled her eyes8

*the trio had crawled out of their crib n were trying to walk dwnstairs, while the twins n Shane were heard crying in the nursery*

Ozzie: Hey, u cheeky little kids. How'd u get out of bed, hmm? *picked the trio up n nuzzled them before going upstairs to chk on the others*

Maximus; Need any help/

Ozzie: I guess so. You could help me take Shane, since she likes u so much

Maximus; 8blushed and fallowed him8

Ozzie: *once in the nursery, set the trio dwn n picks the twins up*

Maximus; 8went over to Shane's crib and smiled down at her8

Shane: *looked up at him n giggled* Babu~!

Maximus; 8scooped her up and nuzzled her nose8

Shane: *squealed in delight* Babu~! *tugged at his hair*

Maximus; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: She reli likes u. U do knw wat she means by calling u Babu?

Maximus; I'm a little rusty on other languages.

Ozzie: No, it's just baby talk, bt basically she is accepting u as her father

Maximus; 8blushed and went wide eyed8

Ozzie: Yeah, tht's why Hecro was embarassed to tell u n wht Jared's been trying to tell u last night. Shane has good tastes. She nvr picks the wrong person

Maximus; 8smiled down at her8

Shane: *smiles bk n hugged his face* Babu~!

Maximus; 8smiled holding her tenderly8

Ozzie: *carries the twins* Alright, kids. Let's all go dwnstairs

*the trio walked n stumbled a little after him*

Maximus; 8fallowed suit8

Ozzie: Jared, go make some soft cereal for ur brothers n sister. I'm gonna feed ur other two sisters here

Jared: Aye aye, Mommy *did as he was told*

Ozzie: *sat on the couch n unbuttoned his shirt to feed the twins*

Maximus; 8smiles8 Guess we should get you something as well angel. 8tickled her chin as he carried her to the kitchen8

Ozzie: *call after him* There's a bottle of milk in the fridge for her. U can warm tht up

Maximus; 8took it out of the fridge then set in the microwave for a few minutes and tested the tempreture8 That's warn enough. 8gives it to Shane8

Shane: Num-num! *drinks the milk*

Jared: Tht's Uncle Hecro's milk ur holding, u knw *grins mischievously as he fed the trio their cereal*

Maximus; 8felt the heat rising in his face8

Ozzie: Jared! Too much information there, boy!

Jared: Sorry, Mommy, bt it's true

Ozzie: I swear, he's just as cheeky as his brother

Maximus; 8shook off the blush and continued feeding Shane8

Ozzie: U seem to get the hang of it pretty well there, Max

Maximus; Thanks.

Ozzie: We saw ur folks' picture. They looked rather good-looking. I'm surprised u didnt have other siblings

Maximus; 8sighs8 I would have.

Ozzie: Why? Wht happened?

Maximus; After I was born my parents were both 'snipped'.

Ozzie: Huh? Why? Why would they do tht?

Maximus; They thought unity should be between cells of the opposite.

Ozzie: Tht's ridiculous. This is what u get if u live in a young city, I suppose. But I thought usually cells can only reproduce with the opposite sex, n only if the other party is a virus then a same sex reproduction would work. Isn't tht right, Leah girl?

Leah; 8nodded8 Though there are special cases.

Ozzie: Then I guess ur folks is one of those special cases then, Max?

Maximus; 8nodded8

Ozzie: How could ur parents allowed themselves to be 'snipped'? I'm sure they put up a fight

Maximus; They did before beind sedated.

Ozzie: Dang! Tht's a little harsh

Leah; 8nods8

Ozzie: Well at least here *buttoned his shirt n burped the twins* We dont see anyone coming up to our doorsteps asking for a snip

Leah; Vankfully.

Ozzie: Which reminds me, we're getting married soon. I'd like to invite u as well, Max. U n Hecro can be our best man

Maximus; 8blushed8 Thank you.

Jared: Tht means u need to get a suit too! Get one tht matches Uncle Hecro, u'll be perfect!

Maximus; If I can find one to fit me. 8he patted Shane's back8

Ozzie: I'm sure there will be. You still got the catalogs, Leah girl?

Leah; 8took them out8

Ozzie: *looks for the catalogs for men's suits n passed it to him* Here, there should be one u might like

Maximus; 8looked through it8

Jared: Pick this one! *points at a suit tht looked like some sort of Bavarian Beer party suit*

Maximus; 8sweatdropped and shook his head8

Ozzie: Silly boy *clapped Jared's back* We're having a wedding, not the Fourth of July

Jared: *laughed cheekily*

Maximus; 8blushed and continued looking8

*the trio leans in to look as well*

Maximus; What about his/ 8points to a tux that looks like something from the 1800s8

Ozzie: Hmm, a little old school, bt quite fitting. I think it might fit. Matches a little with Hecro's suit

Maximus; 8nods8

Ozzie: Then it's settled. We'll get this for u

Leah; 8smiled8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews