TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 2-1


Episode 1

*it was almost sunrise before the bros realize the new gizmoes on the table*

Alexis; 8sniffed at them8

Dieter: Vat are zese? *picks up one of the devices*

Takashi: A-ra? Ne, ne, it's frm Takashi ottota-chan! *shows them the note*

Antonio; 8reads the note to them8

*all the bros listened*

Antonio; These are tracking devices to locate Electra's shells.

Ricardo: Awesome! Thank you, cold pill! *picks up one n admires it*

Alexis; 8scoffs8 I'll stick with my own method.

Takashi: Of wht? Having Ozzie-chan no kodomo-chan sex u up into finding her? Ganbatte on tht *rolls his eyes sarcastically*

Alexis; 8snarled8

Dieter: Alright, alright, halt die Schnauze, both of u. *shoves the device to Alexis* Just take ze damn toy. It's a gift frm Thrax, vergeuden Sie es nicht

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Julius; 8slowly came into the room8 What's going on/

Dieter: *blushes n hid behind Antonio*

Ricardo: Ah, good morning, Jules. Feeling better?

Julius; A little.

Takashi: Look wht Thrax ottota-chan got us, Julius oni-sama! *shows him the note n the devices*

Julius; 8looked at the note8 This'll. . . . . make. . . .things. . . .earier.

Dieter: *still dare not look Julius in the eye, hiding behind Antonio*

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Ricardo: *gives eye contact to Julius, giving him a "Talk to him" jerk of the head*

Julius; 8nodded and approached Dieter8

Dieter: *shrank away frm him, not looking him in the eye*

Julius; Dieter. . . . .we. . . . .need. . . . .talk.

Dieter: *hesitates for a moment before nodding n took him aside away frm the bros*

Julius; 8lead him into the next room8

Dieter: *wen they were finally alone, he sighed* Vat do u vant to talk abt?

Julius; Your. . . .atrraction.

Dieter: Ja, so? *still wont look at him directly*

Julius; I'm. . . . sorry. . . . .but. . . . .I. . . .don't. . . . .feel. . . . .same.

Dieter: J...Ja...I...I knw...I vouldn't force u, bt still doesn't change ze fact zat...ich liebe dich

Julius; 8shook his head8

Dieter: I vill nvr ask u to return my feelings. I knw u nvr see me more than a Bruder. Bt...Bt just...dont make me kill my feelings for u. Zis is all zat keeps me going

Julius; 8looked hurt8 The. . . . . only. . . . .thing/

Dieter: *nods* Pls, I beg u....Zis is all I ask... *tries to hold bk his tears*

Julius; 8turned away8 It. . . .cannot. . . .be.

Dieter: I...I knw it cannot be bt... *leans against his bk* Just...at least let me love u...behind ze scenes...If u evn deny me zat...I...I vill die...

Julius; 8couldn't take it anymore and collapse to the floor8

Dieter: Ju...Julius! Julius mein brother! Mein love!! *panics*

Julius; 8didn't respond8

Takashi: *hears Dieter's screams* D...Dieter oni-chan?? *rushes to him*

Antonio; What happened/

Dieter: He...Julius mein brother...He...He just collapsed *panic written all ovr his face*

Antonio; 8knelt next to Julius8

Ricardo: H...How is he? Is he alright?

Takashi: Daijobu deska *holding Dieter close to calm him dwn*

Antonio; 8checks his pulse8 His pulse is rather slow.

Ricardo: W...Wht shall we do?

Alexis; Hospital's out of the question.

Dieter: Do vatever! Take him to vherever! Just help him!

Takashi: Maa, maa, shizuka ni ne, Dieter ottota-chan...

Alexis; Still sore eh Di/

Dieter: *scowls n rushes up to him to give him a punch, even though he was tearing up inside, salty tears flowing out of his dark green eyes*

Alexis; 8grabbed his arm and twisted it8

Dieter: Aah!! Let go of me, you...you... *cursed him in a long string of German*

Takashi: Alexis oni-san! Hanase yo (let go)!

Alexis; 8relised him8

Dieter: *gave a kick at Alexis' shin before Takashi pulled him away*

Ricardo: Pls, this is not the time to fight

Antonio; That's right you assholes.

Takashi: A-ra? How abt we bring Julius oni-sama to tht cold pill Drix? He seems to be medically knowledged enough to treat Julius oni-sama

Antonio; Let's hope.

Takashi: Sa, ikimasho (let's go) *reaches dwn to carry Julius*

Antonio; 8helped him8

Dieter: * helped as well*

Ricardo: *went dwnstairs to haul a cab*

Alexis; 8pulled him back8

Ricardo: Wht? Wht's wrong?

Alexis; We can't take a cab, we're still in hiding.

Ricardo: Then wht should we do?

Nightingale: Need a ride?

Antonio; Huh/ 8looks out8

Nightingale: *was in his expensive 4WD coming close to them* Hey guys. U need a lift?

Antonio; 8nodded8 It's Julius.

Nightingale: Fill me in on the way. Hop in *thumbs them to get in the 4WD*

Antonio; 8helped get Jules into the car8

*the rest of the bros n Ricardo hopped in*

Nightingale: Where to?

Antonio; Drix's place.

Nightingale: Drix? *thinks bk* Ah, where the cold pill n his German Measles wife live. Gotcha *step onto it n drove towards their home*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews