TOYLB-Season 5-9

Episode 9

*The next day Ozzy left to meet up with Anya at the FPD. Anya was a senior officer and had experience with explaining difficult situations that involved FPD's members8

Ozzie: Hey, Anya. Carrie told me to see you

Anya 8removed her glasses and looked up, despite being a senior member she was still in her prime8

Ozzie: I'm sure you heard abt Tonto being in lockdwn for murdering a key witness

Anya; 8nodded8 And why he did what he did.

Ozzie: Yeah, well, his missus doesn't see it that way. Apparently no one told her the reason he did what he did. I heard the missus thought he was doing it to save his own ass or for the money or something

Anya; 8sighed and shook her head8

Ozzie: So I was hoping you'd come along n smooth things out with the missus. I'm going to her plc now to explain things to her

Anya; 8nodded and got up8

Ozzie: *got the keys to one of the police cars and drove both of them to Tonto's home*

Anya; 8kept her hands on her lap8

*they both reach the home and approach the doorbell*

Brittany: Coming *looks thru the peephole n sees Ozzie n Anya, opens the door* Jones! How nice to see you! *hugs him*

Ozzie: Nice to see u too. It's been a while *pats her belly* And how's the baby doing?

Brittany: Very well, actually. Coming to the 3rd mth now

Anya; 8kept a slight distance8

Ozzie: That's nice. Listen, we're not gonna beat abt the bush, We're here coz...

Brittany: You wanna talk abt Tonto. I knw. There's nothing to talk abt

Anya; If you knew what really happened.

Brittany: I knw wat happened. He did it to save his own skin. He's done that so many times already, I'm not surprised he did this now. Did u knw he knocked me up before bk then when we were still dating? He made me abort it because he didn't want to look bad in front of his parents. He's always been that way, and I'm a fool for going along with it and still love him and marry him.

Ozzie: Britt, it's not wat you think. He's...

Brittany: I knw he's ur fren, Jones, bt u can't speak for him anymore. Not anymore. I'm going to file a divorce n have full custody on everything. I've supported him all the way, bt this is the last straw

Anya; 8calmly8 If you clamp it and listen to the true.

Brittany: What truth? I knw the truth already. Stop trying to defend him.

Ozzie: He's ur husband, for Frank's sake! Would it kill you to just listen?

Brittany: *frowns*

Anya; 8folded her arms8 Here's the truth- *she explained every detail to the other woman8

Brittany: *hears everything n have a little hard time believing* He wouldn't...He always saves his own skin...He wouldn't...

Ozzie: You would've been dead, both u and ur kid if he didn't do what he did. He's this close to a mental breakdwn, n u threatening him for a divorce is not helping

Anya: Are you sure that's the same cell you knew before?

Brittany: He...I...I don't knw wat to believe anymore.

Ozzie: He risked his life, his job, his reputation just to save ur ass, just to protect you and keep the family he had almost lost wen he made u lose ur first baby. In fact, I think he asked u to abort the child for another reason other than for himself, u just don't knw it

Anya; No man who cares so much for his family do such an act without a reason.

Ozzie: All he wants is for you to forgive him and understand what he did. That's all he needs. And if we can keep him alive long enough to testify against the real enemy, we'll try to plea for a lighter sentence for him so he can come bk to u asap

Anya; We'll make completely sure.

Brittany: Can...Can I visit him some time?

Anya; Of course.

Ozzie: I can arrange for a visit tonight. He'd like that

Brittany: *nods* I...I need to be alone for a while...

Ozzie: I understand *hugs her* You take care, Britt. I'll see u tonight

Anya; 8got up, nodding to her and walked out8

*they both left the house and Ozzie drove them bk to the station*

Ozzie: Well, that went alright. Just hope she believes us

Anya: Let's hope for Tonto's and her sake.

Ozzie: Yeah

*they both reached the station and parted ways to their own offices*

Ozzie: Thanks for the help, Anya

Anya; Anytime Jones. 8she saluted and went back to work8

Ozzie: *saluted bk n joined the other crew in his office area*

Carrie; How'd it go/

Ozzie: We tried to tell her what reli happened to Tonto. She's in denial, bt hopefully we got thru to her n hope she believes us

Caroleena; Let's hope.

Ozzie: I need to arrange with the lockdwn to arrange a visitation for Tonto and his missus. She wants to see him

Carrie; Go ahead Oz.

*Ozzie went to the state prison in lockdwn and arranged for a visitation. He then called home*

Jared: *picks up the phone* Hello?

Ozzie: Hey, Jared. Daddy there?

Jared: Yeah *turns to call Thrax* DADDY~!! IT'S MOMMY~!!

Thrax; 8was doing press-ups then jumped to his feet and took the phone8 Hey baby.

Ozzie: Hey, hun. How're things at home?

Thrax; Quiet.

Ozzie: Good. How abt Hecro and Shane?

Thrax; Was going to see them after lunch.

Ozzie: Cool. Send my regards. I'm gonna be a bit late to come home tonight. *told him everything that had happened just now*

Thrax; I understand ozzy.

Ozzie: I'm just gonna let them have their visitation n i'll be home before u knw it. ALright?

Thrax; Alright ozzy.

Ozzie: I love you, hun

Thrax; Love you to angel. 8hangs up8

Ozzie: *smiles n went bk to the office to finish up some paperwork to kill time before visitation time*

8the day pasted in the blink of an eye8

*Ozzie went to pick up Brittany to bring her to the lockdwn to visit Tonto*

Ozzie: *approaches the security* I booked for a visitation to Mr. Tonto Leukocyte

Guard; 8nodded and led them in8

Ozzie: *takes Brittany by the shoulder n follows the guard to the visitation room*

Tonto; 8was sitting in the room and the poor cell was a complete mess8

Ozzie: *reaches the room* Hey. Hey, Tonto, buddy. Look who I brought *shows his wife to him*

Tonto; 8slowly looked then dropped his head in shame8

Ozzie: *ushered Brittany to go close to her husband*

Brittany: *comes close to Tonto n took his chin, making him look up at her to face her*

Tonto 8looked at her with black tear-stained eyes8

Brittany: *frowns a little before slaps him very hard on the face*

Ozzie: >_O ~Ouchie!~

Tonto; 8didn't flinch or looked shocked8

Brittany: *tears poured as she knelt to Tonto's level n hugged him tight, sobbing*

Tonto; 8looked at her8

Brittany: Why...? Why don't u let me in to whatever r doing...? I'm ur wife...! I have a right to knw too...! Why do u always want to play the hero...? *sobs n hugs him tighter*

Tonto; They-hurt-you, hurt-our-baby.

Brittany: Then, I need to knw the enemy as well. You made me think bad stuff abt u, you made think ur doing things for ur own profits. How could u let me think that of u? U are my husband! I love you! How could u make me hate you?

Tonto; 8looked away, his once bright eyes had lost their spark8

Brittany: Pls, Tonto...Tell me you love me. Tell me u don't hate me for what i think u did. I'm...I'm sorry... *sobs even harder*

Ozzie: *feels bad watching this n moved out of sight, letting them alone*

Carrie; 8was waiting outside8

Ozzie: We'll wait out here. Let them settle their differences

Carrie; 8nodded8

Brittany: Say you love me. Say you forgive me. Pls... *kisses Tonto on the lips*

Tonto; 8softly8 There is nothing to be sorry for.

Brittany: Then say you love me. Say you love me as I love you frm the moment you took me in ur arms. I love you, Tonto... I love you...

Tonto; 8looked into her8 I love you.

Brittany: *hugs and kisses Tonto, desperately wanting to feel her old husband bk*

Tonto; 8panted then passed out8

Brittany: Tonto? Tonto! *panics*

Ozzie: *comes in at her cry* What's wrong?

Brittany: I dunno! He...He just...

Ozzie: Guards?! Guards, we need some help here!!

Brittany: *whines in tears, trying to get Tonto to wake up*

8a couple of medics come in and look Tonto over8

Brittany: What's wrong with him? Is he OK?

Ozzie: *massages the woman's shoulders to calm her dwn*

Medic; Exhaustion, dehydration, starvation.

Ozzie: *turns to the guards* Haven't you guys been feeding him properly?? I thought I told you that regardless what he did, he is still one of us n treat him like such!

Guard; We have but I guess he's been hiding it.

Ozzie: Take him to the medic ward. Feed him something. And I wanna see his cell. Now! *turns to Carrie* Take Britt home, OK? I'll handle this

Brittany: But...

Ozzie: Don't worry. I'll get to the bottom of this. You have a baby to think of. Go home, pls

Carrie; C'mon hon. 8leads her out8

Ozzie: *follows the guard to chk out Tonto's cell*

Guard; Here we are.

Ozzie: *looks ard n chks. It was a mess, with a strong stench of rotten food, where he found in a dark corner under Tonto's bed. The bed was nvr made, and the food that Tonto hid was littered with vermins feeding on it. He found a stumpy piece of charcoal next to Tonto's toilet bowl n realized the walls of Tonto's cell was littered with smudged words that repeated ovr n ovr, reading "I'm sorry"

Guard; 8cringed in digust and fear8

Ozzie: What the dilly...? *he turns to see the toilet itself was almost clogged because Tonto seemed to flush his meals dwn the toilet before starting to hide it under the bed*

Guard; 8twitched his brow8

Ozzie: Dang, Tonto. What have u become? You've turned into a mental case...

Caroleena; That's putting it mildly.

Ozzie: He's gonna need a shrink and a very long rehab to get through this after testifying

Caroleena; 8nods8

Ozzie: In the meantime, make sure he eats. I'm putting you in charge of monitoring his diet. Make sure he doesn't starve himself to death. Everything the docs say he needs, make sure he gets it

Caroleena; Right.

Ozzie: I'm gonna go home now. I promised Thrax I would. Help me monitor Tonto for a while before you leave, alright?

Caroleena; Alright Oz.

Ozzie: Cya tomorrow

Caroleena; 8waved and went back to work8

*Ozzie left the state prison and was abt to drive on his way home wen suddenly he was being tailed by a car behind* What the dilly...?

Thrax; 8shivered and knew something wasn't right8

*the car followed at close speed until it hit Ozzie unexpectedly until he flew off at the side of the road dwn a slope into a deep ditch*

Thrax; 8shot up8

*Ozzie lay unconscious in the mud as he was thrown out of the car, bt unknown to him, his body was surrounded by tentacle-like blades, acting as a shield on his body to reduce the impact*

Thrax; Jared.

Jared: Hm? *he fell asleep on Thrax's lap watching TV just now*

Thrax; I need you to take the trio and stay over at Drix's place.

Jared: Huh? *confused* Why?

Thrax; Trouble.

Jared: What abt Uncle Hecro? Can't we stay with him?

Thrax; Alright but keep the place locked tight and don't answer the door.

Jared: Alright *goes upstairs bt stops to look at Thrax worriedly* Is everything alright, Daddy?

Thrax; I hope so my son, I hope so

Jared: *goes to the nursery to put the sleeping trio in their pram n packed up before wheeling off to Hecro's plc*

Thrax; 8pulled on his jacket then ran off looking for his mate8

Ozzie: *still unconscious in the ditch, n still surrounded by the tentacle blades*

Thrax; 8looked then spotted him8 What the-/

*the sky started to rain a little*

Ozzie: *groans behind the shield, quit hidden out of sight*

Thrax; Ozzy/ 8looks over the shield8

*the shield instinctively jut out a spear-like blade almost near Thrax's jugular, in full defense mode*

Thrax; 8jumped back and hissed8

*the blade shrank back, then a few moments later, deciding whoever approached it was not a threat, the shielf disappeared bk into Ozzie's body, revealing the unconscious cell*

Thrax; 8wrapped his coat round his mate and held him close8

Ozzie: *still out of it, the car totally smashed by the collision*

Thrax; 8growled then ran off to the nearest hospital8

*the docs n nurses there quickly tend to Ozzie n told the virus to wait in the waiting room*

Thrax; 8swallowed8

*about half an hour later, the doc came out*

Thrax; 8looked up8

Doc: Are you related to the cell, sir?

Thrax; My fiancee.

Doc: We discovered that he has somehow spontaneously developed a sort of defense mechanism. Not sure how that happened, bt we'll find out what is it after doing a little series of tests. All in all, he and the baby is fine...

Thrax; 8fell out of the seat8 What/

Doc: Oh? You didn't knw? * helps him up*He's abt 1 and a half mths pregnant now. Congratulations, sir. First child?

Thrax; 8shook his head8 Sixth.

Doc: *surprised* Sixth? Wow! Busy bee, aren't ya? *grins*

Thrax; 8hung his head8 Would be our sixth.

Doc: I understand. Well, would u like to see him? He's perfectly alright, with a few scratches n bruises, bt he'll live

Thrax; 8nodded and went into the room8

Ozzie: *at the out-patient ward, getting his cuts and bruises plastered with band aids*

Thrax; Ozzy/

Ozzie: *looks out* Hey, Thrax baby. Sorry I didn't come home in time as I promised. I evn got my baby car smashed. Dang. It's gonna cost me tons of carbs for repair...

Thrax; Nevermind that I'm just glad you're both safe.

Ozzie: Both? *confused*

Thrax; 8rested his hand on ozzy's stomach8

Ozzie: *blushes* You...You mean I'm...?

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: *blushes even more* So that's what the familiar feeling is all abt. But...I'm not getting morning sickness or anything...

Thrax; That can sometimes happen.

Ozzie: Got the luck of the draw then. How far along am I?

Thrax; 'Bout a month and a half.

Ozzie: *lays his hand on his belly* Hope this will last *his face a little sad*

Thrax; It will I'll make sure.

Nurse: All done with ur band aids now. I think u can go home

Ozzie: Thanks, nurse

Thrax; 8helped his mate up8

*the couple went into teh car n drove home*

Ozzie: The docs were surprised tho. That kind of crash would've made me swiss cheese, bt I came unscathed *examined his band aid* Wonder how that happened

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzie: *shrugs* Well, at least we're alright. That counts. I'm so tired right now

Thrax; 8drove them home8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews