TOYLB: A New City-Season 2-7

Episode 7

*later tht night, Ozzie invited Leah and Drix ovr for dinner, wishing to discuss abt today's events*

Leah; 8helped him wuth the cooking8

*everyone sat at the dining table, talking abt the events*

Hecro: *tells him abt today* ...And tht's wht happened

Drix: Hmm...This is getting more and more suspicious by the minute

Leah; And vorse for us.

Drix: Didn't think Greg n Unther would be into the plot to assassinate Spryman. I mean, I knw they're disappointed with him, bt it doesn't earn him a death warrant

Ozzie: Ugh! Tht kid just gets on my nerves! Little ass! Bt ur right, Drix, he may be a brat, bt it doesn't mean he deserves death

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Tht's why we need you to dig deeper in Elektra. I'm stuck as my post of security guard, so I don't have much access in intel. Ur gonna have to convince Maximus as well to help u out

Leah; If he vill.

Drix: I'll try my best

Ozzie: Alright, everyone. Soup's up *bringing the food ovr*

Thrax; Looks and smells good.

Ozzie: A bit of a premiere of what we might serve in Frank's Diner. Tell us wht u think

Thrax; 8took a bite of the meal then started wolfing it down8

Ozzie: Woah, woah, slow dwn, ur gonna... *see everyone else is wolfing dwn as well* Nvm. *turns to Leah with a sweatdrop* Guess we can take tht as a compliment

Leah; 8nods, chuckling sheepishly8

*Ozzie and Leah soon joined them to eat*

Thrax; 8set his cutlery down and wiped his mouth8 That was delicous.

Ozzie: Thanks, love

Hecro: Can I have seconds?

Leah; Help yourself vere's plenty.

Hecro: *does so*

Drix: It's exquisite, darling. If I were a food critic, I'd give it full marks

Leah; 8blushed8

Dander: *barked under the table begging for scraps*

Leah; I'm not sure if this'll be right for you pup.

Drix: It's alright. Lemme try *drops a piece of meat on the floor for it*

Dander; 8jumped at the food and gobbled it up8

Ozzie: Guess evn the pup approves of our cooking

Leah; 8laughs8

*the twins giggled n left the trio to crawl under the table to play with Dander*

Dander; 8yipped and licked them both8

*the twins squealed in delight*

Dander; 8wagged his tail happily8

Ozzie: *hears them n looked under the table* Looks like the twins n Dander r making fast friends

Thrax; 8looked8 It seems so.

Ozzie: C'mon, girls. Out u come *picked them out frm under the table n up in his arms* It's time for ur num-num *starts unbuttoning his shirt*

Thrax; Go on dog play with the others. 8Dander ran off to the others8

*the trio immediately squealed n jumped onto Dander, creating a pile-up on the poor mutt*

Hecro: *LOL-ed*

Drix: Ack! Dander!

Leah; Oh boy.

Ozzie: *chuckled as he fed the twins* Don't worry. They're not tht heavy. Dander'll be fine

Dander; 8wiggled out from ubder them8

Hecro: * helped Leah to clear the table along with Drix*

Ozzie: *watched as the trio continued to play rough with Dander*

Thrax; 8chuckled at their antics8

Drix: *laughs as he took Dander in his arms* Well we better be going now. And don't worry. I will try to get as much dirt as possible frm tht Elektra girl. Maybe convince Maximus to help me out

Thrax; Thanks man.

Hecro: Oh, before you go *takes out a small box n passed it to Drix* For him. Tell him I baked them myself

Drix: *grins n takes the box to put in his chest compartment* U should reli try to give it to him personally some time

Hecro: Sh-Sh-Shut up a-a-a-and j-j-j-just do it! *blushes like hell*

Thrax; 8smirked8

Drix: Alright *takes Leah's hand* Cya, guys

Thrax; Later.

Hecro: *sent the couple off*

Ozzie: *done feeding the twins n burping them, but didn't unbutton his shirt, revealing his bare chest to Thrax suggestively*

Thrax; 8went bright red8

Ozzie: *sees Thrax blush n grinned deviously, buttoning up his shirt deliberately slow to show his skin longer, before picking up the kids to take them to the nursery*

Thrax; 8swayed8

Hecro: *came bk in after sending off Drix n Leah n saw Thrax's facial expression* Saw somethin' good on my brother there, Thrax?

Thrax; 8slammed his face on the table8

Hecro: Oi, oi, Thrax *comes up to him* Hey, ease up there, Thrax. Just be a man and go get him

Thrax; 8snarled8

Hecro: *laughed* Well, it's ur hormones. Gotta go to bed now. Night, Thrax *went upstairs*

Thrax; Night. 8he went upstairs8

Ozzie: *is still in the nursery, bt now he had literally taken off his shirt, showing his top half bare as he fed the trio before putting them bk to bed*

Thrax; Surprised you're still nursing them.

Ozzie: S'ok, love. Their teeth doesn't reli hurt me. Besides, it is said tht u must breastfeed a child until they're at least one yr old, n technically the triplets r not one yr old yet

Thrax; Thought it was a few months.

Ozzie: Yeah, averagely so, bt to increase child's chances of health, it's until they're one yr old, although *sways his hips as he showed off his chest to Thrax* Ur nvr too old to hv mother's milk *grins seductively*

Thrax; 8felt his face heating up8

Ozzie: *moves sexily towards him* Would u want some mother's milk, love? *leans against Thrax until his chest was pressing against Thrax's*

Thrax; 8shakes his head8

Ozzie: *giggles* Just kidding, love. Bt I knw u want some of this, don't you? *teases Thrax's crotch before walking off to the bedroom, glancing at him once in a while*

Thrax; 8moaned and fallowed him in a trance like state8

Ozzie: *took off all his clothes n lay on the bed waiting*

Thrax; 8smirked and slowly removed his own8

Ozzie: Mm, sexy as ever, my love *takes out a condom frm the bedside table n waved it at Thrax, reminding him wat to do*

Thrax; 8took it and slipped it on before he slid inside ozzy8

Ozzie: *moaned as Thrax entered him* Ooh, yes...Yes...!!

Thrax; 8thrusted gently8

Ozzie: Mmh...So good... *bucked his hips to get him to hit the spot*

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: Yes, yes, right there...! *gripped hard onto Thrax's shoulder* Fuck me...! Pound me into the bed...!! Yes~!!

Thrax; 8picked up speed8

Ozzie: Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes...!! I'm...I'm gonna cum...!!

Thrax; 8groaned8

Ozzie: I'm...I'm cumming...!! *pumped himself until he came all ovr his hand n stomach*

Thrax; 8roared as he relised inside ozzy8

Ozzie: *pants as he helped Thrax pull out, the bulge of the condom squeezing out of his ass*

Thrax; 8panted and collapsed beside ozzy8

Ozzie: * helped clean Thrax up n throw away the condom before laying dwn beside him*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I love you, Thrax. I love you so much

Thrax: I love you baby.

*both of them slept thru the night peacefully*

Thrax; 8slept soundly before getting up for his morning rountine8

Ozzie: *woke up to see Thrax gone n knew he was going for his morning jog. Went dwnstairs to make breakfast*

Hecro: *woke up as well n headed dwnstairs, taking a whiff of the lovely smell of coffee

Thrax; 8came back and removed his weatly clothes after work out

Ozzie: Hey there, love. Lookin' good *licked his lips at the sight of his abs*

Hecro: Oh pls, get a room, u guys *drank some coffee*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *came ovr to him with his coffee n whispered at his ear* Up for another round? You still have at least one and a half hour before u go to work

Hecro: *sees sideways n more or less guessed wat's going on n pretended to look away*

Thrax; 8kissed ozzy softly8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk, whispers again* I'll be in the room wen u "need" me *prepares the breakfast for Hecro before going upstairs*

Thrax; 8purred8

Hecro: *eats his breakfast* U better go "get" him then *smirks*

Thrax; 8went after ozzy8

Ozzie: *removing his clothes, getting ready for morning shower*

Thrax; 8slipped off his sweats quietly8

Ozzie: *knws Thrax is behind him, bt pretended not to hear as he turned on the showers*

Thrax; 8waited until ozzy was inside and slowly slipped in with him8

Ozzie: *gasped a little before giggling* Ur fiesty, aren't ya?

Thrax; 8kissed his neck8 Only with you baby.

Ozzie: *leans his hand dwn to stroke Thrax's member* Don't wear the rubber. I wanna feel u, reli feel u in me *kisses Thrax deep on the lips*

Thrax; 8moaned8

Ozzie: Just don't come inside me, if tht's wat ur worried abt *leans up to nibble at Thrax's neck*

Thrax; 8nodded and gently slid inside ozzy8

Ozzie: Mmh, yes... *supports himself by placing his hands onto the wall as he bent dwn to let Thrax fuck him*

Thrax; You're rather horny lately. 8thrusts him gently8

Ozzie: Mmh...Maybe...Maybe it's one of those...Mmh...in heat kinda thing...Yes, aah, deeper...

Thrax; 8became harder8

Ozzie: Ooh, yes, right there...Mmh...So good...!

Thrax; thrusts faster8

Ozzie: Aah...! Yes...!! Yes...! I'm...I'm cumming...!! *came all ovr his thighs*

Thrax; 8quickly withdrew before he relised all over ozzy8

Ozzie: *moans in ecstasy at the feeling of Thrax's warm seend all ovr his back* Mmh, yeah...Nice...

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round ozzy8

Ozzie: You were wonderful as always *tilts his head bk to kiss Thrax*

Thrax; 8kisses him back softly8

Ozzie: *kisses some more before pulling away gently* Love?

Thrax; Hmm/

Ozzie: Can I come with u today? To work, I mean. Just for a while

Thrax; What about the kids/

Ozzie: Leah will take care of 'em. I just need to see Spryman just for a bit

Thrax; You sure/

Ozzie: Yeah, of course. Dont u trust me, love? *his face was innocent bt his eyes seemed to have something under his sleeves*

Thrax; Hmm. . alright but be careful.

Ozzie: Good ^^ Then let's clean up * helps Thrax to wash up*

Thrax; 8scrubs ozzy's back8

*soon both of them were squeaky clean, n just in time to have a quick breakfast before the limo came to pick them*

Ozzie: *pushes the pram to Leah's plc* Hey, Leah, babysit the kids for a while, OK? I'll be home soon

Leah; 8nodded and took the kids inside8

*the trio soon rode the limo all the way to the brain centre*

Thrax; 8lead ozzy inside8

Hecro: *wondered why his brother was coming along, bt decided to let the scene unfold*

Ozzie: Mornin', Spryman. Mornin', Amber.

Amber; Good morning Mr. Jones.

Ozzie: I'm here on behalf of my son to receive his pay. Today is payday, isn't it?

Spryman: I should be docking his pay for wht he put me thru *sulking at Ozzie, still upset abt him being yelled at*

Ozzie: Ah, yes, abt tht. We need to talk *had a dangerous glint in his eyes despite his sweet smile tht spelt trouble*

Amber; 8winced8

Hecro: *nudged Thrax to take a step bk*

Thrax; 8backed down8

Hecro: *whispered to Amber* U might wanna stay outta this as well

Amber; 8nodded8

Spryman: Wht is there to talk abt? I've got nothing to say to u!

Ozzie: Oh bt I do have. It's regarding ur behaviour towards my son's plight. U see, I always thought u n Jared were friends

Amber; 8rolled his eyes8

Spryman: We're not friends! He's my subordinate, my aide! Wht's it with u?

Ozzie: Ah, bt isn't it the job of a boss to look out for his subordinate? Wat with my son drinking the poison tht was meant for u, I think he should deserve a little sympathy, don't u think? *moves dangerously close towards Spryman*

Thrax; 8clenches and unclenches his fist8

Spryman: Not my fault he was at the wrong plc at the wrong time. He drank it, then it's his problem. 'Sides, I've sent The Mole for u to clean up the mess...

Ozzie: *slams his fist on the table* Not bloody enough, boy. My son almost died, n it's all ur friggin' fault, technically, for making ppl hate u so much tht they want to kill u

Spryman: Who the hell do u think u are talking to me like tht?! I'm the mayor! I'm...

Ozzie: Just a little spoilt brat who needs a good whallop in the ass. In fact, as a mother, I just might have to do tht

*without warning, Ozzie grabbed Spryman by the necktie n pulled him out of his chair, then Ozzie sat on tht chair n forced Spryman to lie across his lap*

Thrax; 8slid out of the room8

Hecro: *followed suite, gesturing Amber to do so*

Amber; 8fallowed8

*soon, despite the closed door, loud spankings could be heard n Spryman screaming curses n yelling for Amber to save him ensued*

Amber; 8covered his ears8

Hecro: *winced at the sound of the spank* Dang, he packs a mean punch there. U think is a bit too much, Thrax?

Thrax; Who knows Hecro.

*slowly Spryman stopped screaming n starting sobbing as the spanking continued. Abt 5 minutes later, the spanking finally stopped*

Thrax; 8twitched his ears8

Hecro: *opened the door just a little bit to peek in*

*inside was Ozzie done with the spanking n helped Spryman put his pants bk on before hugging the boy, whispering "It's OK, it's over. Ur forgiven" n Spryman whimpering "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, Momma..."*

Hecro: *holds bk a chortle* Oh boy

Thrax; 8sweatdropped8

Hecro: *whispers* You should see this too, Amber

Amber; 8poked his head in8

*finally Spryman stopped crying n wiped his tears while Ozzie caresses his head gently*

Ozzie: Promise me u'll be more responsible nxt time n take care of ur friends?

Spryman: I promise, Momma

Ozzie: Good boy *pats his head before taking the paychk n walked out of the office*

Thrax; 8ran after him8

Ozzie: *realized Thrax following him* Hmm? Arent u supposed to get ur paychk, love?

Thrax; What was that all about/

Ozzie: Just teaching a little discipline to a spoiled brat, is all. Tht's the least I could do for him making Jared go thru tht nightmare

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Besides, he needed a mother's guidance. I can see tht he had nvr been properly raised by a real parent before n he's substituting his loneliness by being a spoiled brat. I doubt he'll be any less bratty, bt I'm sure a mother's stern hand tht I gave just now is enough to knock some sense into him a little. Although *chuckles* it seems we gained another son

Thrax; 8cringed8

Ozzie: Just think of it as a godson, not a real one. I think I'm reli enjoying being a mother

Thrax; 8smiled8 Parenthood can change a person.

Ozzie: *smiles as well* I guess. Well, I'm going to go bank in Jared's pay n pick Jared frm the hospital now. Have a good day at work *kisses Thrax*

Thrax; 8kisses him back8 Be careful.

Ozzie: I will. Cya after work *leaves the brain centre*

Thrax; 8returned to duty8

Ozzie: *hauled a cab to go to his destinations*

Thrax; 8watched him leave then peeked into Spryman's office8

Spryman: *still recovering frm his crying, n was sniffling a little, bt more or less regained composure as he quietly asked Amber to get him some water*

Thrax; 8decided to wait til things cooled down before he asked for his pay and left8

Hecro: How's he?

Thrax; Still letting it sink in.

Hecro: Dang. I knew we keep saying he deserves a spanking, bt I nvr expected Oz to actually do it

Thrax; After what happened I'm not surprised.

Hecro: *chuckles* Cant believe Spryman would end up making a Momma outta him

Thrax; 8sniggers8

Hecro: Well I guess we'll have to wait until wait till after work hours to ask for pay

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Cya after work, bro *leaves to his post*

Thrax; 8heads off to his own post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews