TOYLB-Season 6-2

Episode 2

*later that night, way past dinner, n way past the kids being tucked to bed, Hecro came in frm the back n was lounging ard at the backyard*

Thrax; 8sighed as he saw him8 Hecro.

Hecro: Hey. How's Shane?

Thrax; She's doing well but she misses you.

Hecro: I knw, bt this is something I have to do

Thrax; 8folded his arms8

Hecro: *looks at him* What?

Thrax; How long are you going to do this/

Hecro: Until it is done *picks up a backpack he left beside him, opened it n looked in*
*looked in quietly with a contemplative look

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Hecro: *notice him looking n toss the bag to him* I took care of that subway train problem just now

Thrax; 8caught the bag and looked at him8

Hecro: *gestured him to look in*

Thrax; 8looked in the bag8

*inside the bag was a severed head of a half-germ-half-virus he-cell*

Thrax; 8looked up8

Hecro: He was the one who pushed Oz onto the train tracks. I caught a sight of him in the news just now *sighs n sits dwn on the backyard bench* He's a Melanoma family member

Thrax; Had a feeling there maybe others.

Hecro: I guess you knw by now who's the one doing the massacre this morning

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: This morning, Oz was called in for a meeting at the PD, right?

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Basically the Cheif was telling them wat we have discussed bk wen he and all the PD chiefs was having a meeting with Drix, me and Leah. It is decided that there is no point dragging onto the case of trying to arrest n jail the Melanoma family. They're only going to have an all out war with everyone that gets in their way. So we've agreed to let me be the hired killer. By Drix and Leah's orders, they asked me to commit the massacre. The PD chiefs will then provide me with information n tip-offs of the remaining Melanoma family, n *brandishes out his slimy tentacles* I "take care" of them

Thrax; In other words you're a hit-man.

Hecro: *nods* Only I can do this, unfortunately

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: I don't want to do this, naturally, bt for the sake of everyone and for Oz's safety and the things he stood for, I have to

Thrax; I- I understand.

Hecro: It's been a long time since I killed. The last time I killed was...with Prisma... *frowned, his heart ached at the thought of it*

Thrax; 8noticed the look8 It hurt you to do it.

Hecro: Yes. They may be evil and done Ozzie wrong, and some of them do deserve death for what they've done to Frank, but the rest of the family...well, let's just say they were part of the family who were left in the dark abt the true nature of how the head of the family run things ard here. Innocent bystanders who nvr knew their parents were the worst crime lords of Frank. But I have my orders frm Mayor Leah Estrogen, so like it or not, I have to do it. Tie up all loose ends and get rid of every single one of them before they have a chance to strike bk. Sacrifice one to save millions, as they put it

Thrax; 8sighed8

Hecro: It's not that I'm saying Leah has gone corrupt or evil or anything. But she is the mayor, n mayors have to make tough choices for the good of the city. She wasn't too happy either, but it's a necessary evil

Thrax; 8nodded then flared his finger and infected the served head8

*the head immediately burned n turned to dust*

Hecro: You're gonna have to babysit Shane for a while, just until this is done

Thrax; 8nods8 Of course.

Hecro: Oh. I found out abt something as well

Thrax; Oh/

Hecro: Leah and Drix hadn't noticed yet, bt Frank is dying

Thrax; What/

Hecro: Everything that's going on here is taking a toll on his body. His bad habits wen Mayor Phlegmming was in power was the foundation, bt your existence, Prisma, Melanoma family, the army barracks and all...It's making him worse

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Hecro: Besides, it's too late for Shane to change him. All the years of bad habits had done far too much damage to show any signs of good health, n our existence is just pushing him further to the grave. Also, there's Oz

Thrax; Huh/

Hecro: Since Oz's body has awoken as a bio-weapon, Frank is no longer holding out. I just saw frm the eye area that he had been sent to the hospital with a minor stroke. *comes close to Thrax in a serious face* Thrax, Oz is no longer compatible with Frank. Frank is starting to feel the rejection of Oz's power everytime Oz sticks his blades out. He's killing Frank, Thrax

Thrax; Like that's his fault.

Hecro: I knw it's not, bt Frank can't last anymore. Even if Oz's body had not awaken, there isn't much time for Frank left, I'm afraid.

Thrax; 8sighed8 How long has he/

Hecro: The doctors doesn't knw yet n thinks he's fine more or less. But, judging by the seriousness of the internal condition after my scouting ard n the stroke Frank just had, I'm guessing it'll be roughly 4 mths before Frank will soon kick the bucket through cardiac arrest. Most of the damage is there. It's irrepairable

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Hecro: I'll inform Leah abt this as soon as my hitman mission is done. But u'll have to be prepared. We need to leave this city at all cost

Thrax; 8nods, then realised8 What about Jared and Ozzy/

Hecro: Ozzie is a bio-weapon. Like Helix's ancestors, he more or less can travel open air. Jared...well, there is no other way than infecting him n make him like me

Thrax; 8swallowed8

Hecro: *cell phone rings, picks up* Hello? Yeah, it's me...Mmhmm...Where? OK...OK, consider it done *hangs up*

Thrax; Another/

Hecro: Yeah. Sighted in the squatter areas of the liver. Gtg. Send my regards to Oz, n take care of Shane for me

Thrax; Just finish this mission soon.

Hecro: Depends on how many spawns the Melanoma family has left. Cya *leaves frm where he came in*

Thrax; 8looked on as he left then went back inside8

Ozzie: *is awake, bt cringing n moaning as he felt another growth spurt cramp in his belly*

Thrax; 8stroked his mate's hair8

Ozzie: Mmh...! *tries to hold onto the cramp pain, which felt longer than it used to*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: It hurts...Hurts so much...

Thrax; Let me see. 8lifts the covers8

Ozzie: *remove his hands frm his belly to show him*

*the baby continues to grow in him, looking like it was going to split to two like bk then*

Thrax; 8looked closer8

*slowly the baby split into two, revealing twins*

Thrax; 8swetdropped8 Oh boy. . .

Ozzie: Is...Is something wrong with the baby? Is she OK?

Thrax; Yeah they're okay.

Ozzie: Th...They??

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: You mean...twins...?

Thrax; Yes, my love.

Ozzie: *blushes terribly n hides under the covers, the cramps slowly subsiding*

Thrax; Ozzy/

Ozzie: *feels a little embarassed* Can't believe I'm having twins...again...Am I...that fertile, *blushes even harder as he kept under the covers*

Thrax; Are multipile births common in your family/

Ozzie: Umm...Not reli. I mean, I only have a baby sister frm my mom. But...But my stepmother did give birth to a lot of children, thus the huge number of brothers n sisters i have, evn though they're only my half siblings. I dunno abt Hecro though. He seems to be the only child. But Pop did tell me that he was frm a big family, n that he was actually a twin. His twin brother was stillborn on the day he was born

Thrax; 8nods8 If multiple births are common in a family it'll pass through the genes.

Ozzie: Still... >//////< I feel like I'm a baby machine or something

Thrax; Cells are rather fertile we viruses aren't.

Ozzie: Hmm...I guess *still a little embarassed, his face tinted with red, making him look rather cute*

Thrax; 8kissed him softly8

Ozzie: *kisses him back*

Thrax; It'll be ok my love.

Ozzie: I hope so. Btw, where were you just now?

Thrax; Eh. . 8gulps8

Ozzie: *looked at him warningly* Thrax...

Thrax; 8didn't wish to speak, not to worry his mate8

Ozzie: Baby, pls. If there's something wrong u gotta tell me

Thrax; 8sighed8 We'll have to leave soon.

Ozzie: Oh? Leave where? Isn't this house good enough?

Thrax; I mean we'll have to leave the city.

Ozzie: Is...something wrong with Frank?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Tell me everything. Pls

Thrax; 8sighed and told him what he knew8

Ozzie: *digests everything, then sighs* I should've known. I had my suspicions, but I didn't think it would be that bad. And... *looks at his own hand* I'm part of causing this

Thrax; My love you never knew.

Ozzie: We were all part of causing this. Hecro's right. We must leave.

Thrax; But how to tell Jared/

Ozzie: Well, don't you remember? Jared and his brother Jamison are half-Influenza. He can more or less survive the outside world, but just not sure how long before he coagulate, coz he's still half-cell

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: How's Hecro hanging? I went to the meeting today n...well I had an idea abt Hecro having a hand at this

Thrax; 8gave skeptical look8

Ozzie: I mean, when I saw Shane in our babies' crib and then the news on the massacre, I knew it had to be Hecro doing those stuff. Lemme guess, Leah girl n Drix put him up on this?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *sighs* Leah might not have suggested this if it weren't for the dire situation, I suppose

Thrax: She doesn't know I'm afraid.

Ozzie: I doubt she doesn't. I knw I told Drix to keep her out of this, but judging by the decision she made along with Drix to have Hecro be their hitman, I'm betting my money on her already finding out abt the Melanoma family

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Ozzie: *noticed him looking n blushed* Wh...What's wrong, Thrax?

Thrax; 8lay next to him8 Things are happening very fast.

Ozzie: How so?

Thrax; The new babies, Frank's health, everything.

Ozzie: The babies, I can handle. Frank's health, it's expected. He's not a young man anymore anyways. But everything else...yeah it's kinda fast

Thrax; 8nods and wraps his arms round his mate8

Ozzie: *snuggled close to him* You knw, gut instincts tell me that our babies are both gonna be girls

Thrax; 8chuckles8 Evens things out.

Ozzie: Exactly what I'm thinking *giggles*

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Ozzie: * caresses his now bigger belly* We've already decided to name one of them Jamie, bt what do we name the second one?

Thrax; 8tapped his chin8

Ozzie: I knw. How does Junko sound? Since we have Sakura I thought another Japanese name might fit in

Thrax; Jamie and Junko, I like it.

Ozzie: *lays his head on the crook of Thrax's neck* So Frank has 4 mths left, you say?

Thrax; Yes.

Ozzie: I knw we'll be able to make out alive, us n Hecro. You think...maybe Drix and Leah girl might be able to? I'd hate to leave them behind. They're my best friends

Thrax; 8nods8 But for cells to travel they'll need to be infected but only a little bit.

Ozzie: Well, Drix can travel coz he's a cold pill. I was thinking if Leah could fit into his chest compartment for the trip, although I dunno if she's as flexible as me

Thrax; Doubt it.

Ozzie: Dunno if Leah would consent to being infected though. I thought she said she was slightly related to the German Measles, or maybe her virus bloodline thinned out a little

Thrax; Second option.

Ozzie: I guess. *yawns, wanting to sleep*

Thrax; 8kissed his forehead8 Sweet dreams my love.

Ozzie: *falls asleep in his arms*

Thrax; 8purrs softly and soon drifts off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews