TOYLB: A New City-Season 1-7

Episode 7

*the next day everyone went to work as usual, except Ozzie n Leah*

Jared: Hey Spryman. Hey, Amber

Amber; Good morning Jared.

Spryman: You're late, Jones-Roja. You were supposed to have video games therapy with me

Jared: *sees his arm* Woah! Y-Your arm, it's...

Spryman: Yes, it's grown bk. No need to be act so surprised. I'm not half hair cell for nothing. Regenerative features, tht's part of hair cell's attribute

Amber; 8sighed, sometimes that boy drove him nuts8

*meanwhile Ozzie is at Drix's home with the kids. Drix is gone to work, so only Leah was there. He decided to keep her company*

Leah: Thanks for zee help Oz.

Ozzie: Man, I can't get ovr ur accent, Leah girl. So tht's how the Measles sound like bk in my Great-Great-Grandpappy's day

Leah; 8nods8 German Measles, German accent.

Ozzie: Well, now tht ur not working, wanna hear an idea of mine?

Leah; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: *tells her abt the discussion he and his family had abt setting up a cooking career*

Leah; Zat zounds like a good idea.

Ozzie: I was thinking maybe... *doorbell rang* What the dilly?

Leah; Huh/ 8checks through the peephole8

Ellen: *waves at the peephole*

Leah; 8opened the door and showed her in8

Ellen: Good morning, everyone

Ozzie: Mornin', Ms. Patella. What can we do u for?

Leah; 8sat back down8

Ellen: I received order frm Amber to find a new job for u. It's a little unfair for Mayor Spryman to let u go, bt it has always been the rule, I'm afraid. No Measles or anyone related to Measles are allowed to work in the brain centre ever since the German Measles invasion. SOrry abt that

Ozzie: It's...understandable, I guess

Leah; 8snorted8

Ellen: Anyway, I've prepared a list of jobs for u, se if u like any of them

Leah; 8sighed and took a look8

*most of the jobs were secretaries or office ladies of certain companies throughout the body, none of them were of equivalent value to what Leah had done in past bk in Frank*

Leah; 8sighed8 I'll think it over.

Ellen: Alright. I'll leave the list to u then. Here's my card. Call me wen u have the decision *lets herself out*

Leah; 8sighed8 We made a mistake.

Ozzie: What do u mean, Leah girl?

Leah; Coming here, ve'll never be trusted.

Ozzie: It takes time, girl. Nothing is easy. I guess I can understand how Thrax felt wen he first came into Frank

Leah; 8nods8

Ozzie: It probably be no different than any other city we go to. It'll just more or less have the same reaction as here anyways. So? Found any jobs u like there?

Leah; Not much.

Ozzie: Well, it's ur call. My offer still stands, neways

Leah; 8raised a brow8 Offer/

Ozzie: You knw. The one I talked abt. The cooking career. You're welcomed to be my partner in it if u want

Leah; Thanks but what can I do/

Ozzie: *shrugs* Anything tht u can reli, although I'll probably be the one cooking

Leah; 8nods then looked down, clenching and unclenching her green gloved fist8

Ozzie: Everything alright, Leah girl?

Leah; Zis is not eazy for me.

Ozzie: Hey, wasn't easy for me either wen I found out I'm a bio-weapon, bt Thrax n Hecro got me thru it. I'm sure with Drix's support, u'll pull thru as well. Trust me on that

Leah; 8smiled a little8 Danke mein Freund.

Ozzie: You're welcome, Leah girl. *chuckles* I'm glad the little German my dad taught me came in use

Leah: I could teach you.

Ozzie: Yeah sure, no prob. I like to learn new things

*meanwhile, the day passed rather slowly at the brain centre*

Thrax; 8sighed8 ~Things were more exciting in Frank.~

Derm: *notices* SOmething the matter, Roja?

Thrax; Guess I'm just wishing for a bit of excitement.

Derm: Well, frm wat u told me abt Frank, I wish it too

Thrax; Least the kid ain't a health nut otherwise he's a walking target for viruses.

Derm: Well, Hector has a friend whose mother is a health Nazi. She's so overprotective of him tht he totally had no immunity at all, n wen he got so sick he had to be in a bubble, the mother still couldn't understand how could he be so sick wen she had taken "such good care of him"

Thrax; Hmph. . fool.

Derm: I knw. She had no clue it was her fault of being such a health Nazi tht almost got her son killed *chuckled* Things a mother does

Thrax; 8sighed8 Yeah. 8bit his lip8

Derm: You're...rather moody for someone who's bored

Thrax; Live of hell can do that to ya.

Derm: C'mon *puts an arm on his shoulder* Things'll get better. You'll see

Thrax; 8didn't looked convinced8

Hecro: *shows up* Hey, Thrax. Lunch break. Wanna come?

Thrax; 8nodded and fallowed him8

Hecro: *stretches himself* Damn, everything feels so peaceful here~! I almost wished something happened. It's kinda boring

Thrax; No joke.

Hecro: *sees a 24-hour cafe diner up ahead* Let's eat there. I heard it's good stuff

Thrax; Sure.

Hecro: *heads into the cafe, only to accidentally bump onto someone who was coming out* Oh sorry, I wasn't...looking... *his voice trailed off wen he looked up to see the feminine he-cell looking bk dwn at him*

8the he-cell looked at him through his pale purple eyes8

Hecro: *blushes in full scale* S...Sorry...Sorry, I didn't...see u...Sorry... *stuttering like an idiot*

Thrax; 8pulled him back8 Forgive him, my brother-in-law's a clutz at time.

Hecro: *blushes real hard*

She-cell: Anything wrong, Maximus?

Hecro: *saw it was the long-haired she-cell wen he saw the feminine he-cell for the first time*

Maximus; Nothing Ellie.

Ellie: Shall we go? The campaign is not gonna promote itself, u knw

Maximus; Of course 8turned to Thrax and Hecro8 see you both soon I hope. 8winks at Hecro8

Hecro: *his legs went almost weak as he watched the he-cell named Maximus and the she-cell named Ellie left*

Thrax; 8patted his shoulder8

Hecro: He...He winked at me...! H-H-H-He w-w-w-winked at m-m-m-me...He...He... *was a stuttering fool*

Thrax; 8shook him8 Snap out of it.

Hecro: Huh, whu...what? Oh *composes himself* S...Sorry. What did I do?

Thrax; Rambled like an idiot.

Hecro: I...did...? Dang, I dunno wat got into me. I just see that Maximus guy and I just...flipped *blushed so red, u'd swear he had chilli for lunch*

Thrax; C'mon. 8shoves him inside8

Hecro: *went in n sat dwn at the counter seat*

Thrax; 8sat opposite him8

Hecro: *his heart was thumping wildly at the thought of Maximus just looking dwn at him right before his eyes. The way his chest rose n fell wen he breathed, the way his voice escaped frm those lips, the way his eyes regarded him frm head to toe...He was lost in his thoughts*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: I...I think I'm in love, Thrax. Is there such thing as love at first sight?

Thrax; 8smiled8 I was that way with ozzy.

Hecro: How was it like...wen u first met my brother?

Thrax; My heart raced with speed of light when I saw him.

Hecro: That's how I'm feeling right now everytime I see Maximus. You think...that Ellie girl is his...you knw...his gf?

Thrax; Doubtful she's runnin' against Spryman for mayor.

Hecro: Then it must Elektra everyone's talking abt *an idea clicks* Dang, Thrax! I just got the perfect idea!

Thrax; Better not cause us trouble.

Hecro: No! It's perfect! Kills two birds with one stone! No, wait, can't tell u here. I want Drix to hear this as well. Better tell it later after work

Thrax; 8raised a brow8

Hecro: *happily left it at that as he made his order*

Thrax; 8ordered as well8

Hecro: So how was ur day so far?

Thrax; Too quiet for me.

Hecro: Same here. I might as well stare at paint dry or grass grow

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Hecro: But at least this means Hector's a healthy clean city. I've been living in the dumps bk as an informant for too long now

Thrax; We'll see he's still young.

Hecro: Yeah. I knw *their order came in* U got my brother who loves u and 6 kids who worships u. Nice big family. You think...I'll ever be as lucky as u are?

Thrax; Time will tell.

Hecro: *smiles as he tucked in*

Thrax; 8ate his own8

Hecro: Is it...crazy to think that I wish to have kids again?

Thrax; If you wish for find a proper mating partner.

Hecro: I guess. It's just that...ever since I lost my son Hope...I feel...kinda empty *rests his hand on his belly* The nurses said it's a phantom feeling that'll soon pass but... *sighs*

Thrax; 8rested his hand on Hecro's8

Hecro: I'm sorry. I just...can't get ovr it somehow, even after seeing Hope

Thrax; It'll be alright.

Hecro: I knw. I'm trying. Hopefully I'll get lucky with...him *blushes as he thought of Maximus again*

Thrax; Keep your mind clear.

Hecro: I knw. I knw *looks at the time* We should be heading bk now. Let's finish up

Thrax; 8nodded finishing his food8

*as soon as they finished they made their way bk to the brain centre, spending the rest of their day on duty*

Thrax; ~I'm gonn need a night on the town if this keeps up.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews