TOYLB: A New City-Season 3-3

Episode 3

*the next morning, Ozzie was not in his room*

Thrax; 8looked round8 Ozzy/

Hecro: *yawns* Hey, mornin', Thrax. Ur home late last night

Thrax; 8nodded8

Hecro: *sees the baby in his arms* Who's tht little handsome fellow?

Thrax; Rory.

Hecro: *sees the resemblance* Oh my, ur spawn, huh? U seemed to make matters worse

Thrax; 8snarled8 Rub it in.

Hecro: No, I mean, seriously. Wen u were gone, Ozzie had a secret discussion with me tht he made me promise not to tell, bt since...

Thrax; What/

Hecro: *sighs* He's pregnant again

Thrax; 8cringes8 How/ I used protection.

Hecro: He said it must've hit the jackpot during the days u guys did it before u decided to wear protection

Thrax; 8groaned8

Hecro: *looking at the empty room* Judging by Rory here, I guess u hv made him the decision

Thrax; 8bit his lip then looked in the nursery8

*the kids were still asleep, bt Ozzie wasn't in there either*

Hecro: Thrax, do u knw wat I mean the decision?

Thrax; 8covered his eyes8

Hecro: If u want to, u can go stop him now. He was supposed to schedule to see a midwife today. He's probably gone there

Thrax; 8handed Rory to him8 Watch the kids. 8he ran out the door8

Ozzie: *is at the midwife, trembling a little, as he hold onto the medicine vial the midwife offered him*

Midwife: Take ur time, luv. It'll hurt, bt it'll be all ovr soon

Ozzie: *takes a deep breath n opened his mouth, prepared to drink it*

Thrax; 8charged in and smacked the vial out off his hand8

Ozzie: Th...Thrax!! *shocked*

Thrax; 8panted8

Ozzie: W...Wht r u doing here?! How...How did u knw I'm here?!

Thrax; Hecro.

Ozzie: Dammit! I told him not to tell...

Thrax; Are you nuts/

Ozzie: Tht's coming frm someone who fucked somebody else *scowls n looks away*

Thrax; 8to the midwife8 Leave.

Midwife: *quickly left awkwardly*

Thrax; Ozzy I didn't do it for kicks.

Ozzie: But u still fucked her! Kicks or not, u still fucked her, n tht means ur cheating on me!

Thrax; Ozzy she's dead now, the job is done.

Ozzie: But u...u had a kid with her! U fucking knocked her up with ur spawn, n u expect me to just accept tht?! *starts sobbing*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8 Rory is mine, not hers.

Ozzie: *sobs n wails in his arms, hitting at his chest*

Thrax; 8holds him close8

Ozzie: I...I can't have any more kids...I had to do this... *sobs*

Thrax; Ozzy don't.

Ozzie: But...But u will get the snip...I'm...I'm doing this for us, baby...

Thrax; No way ozzy.

Ozzie: Pls...Pls, Thrax... *buries his face in his chest*

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzie: We have Rory. It's enough. Pls let me do this...

Thrax; 8snarled8 Enough ozzy.

Ozzie: *cringed at Thrax's snarl, making him cry even worse*

Thrax; Me getting the snip is the only way.

Ozzie: Pls, no! Don't! I...I promise I won't abort the baby, just don't do the snip, pls...!

Thrax; Why/

Ozzie: I just...I just don't want u to lose whtever manly pride u hv. Pls don't do it. I promise I won't get rid of the baby. Just...pls...take me home...Pls...

Thrax; 8lifted his mate into his arms, kissed his forehead and carried him home8

Ozzie: *fell asleep in his arms, tired frm all the crying*

Thrax; 8brought him to bed as soon as they got home8

Hecro: *sees them return n watched frm the door as Thrax lay him in bed, whispers* Is he alright? R u too late?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Hecro: *sighed* Thank Hector. The kids r awake, n chking out their new addition

Thrax; This I gotta see. 8heads to the nursery8

*Rory is in the crib sleeping, n Jared looked into it with the twins clinging on each side of his shoulder to peek in, while the trio hung on the crib with Shane, their legs dangling in midair as they too peeked at Rory*

Thrax; 8walked over to them8

Jared: Hey Daddy, who's this baby?

Hecro: *whispers to Thrax* I havent told them yet

Thrax; Meet Rory Damien Roja, your new brother.

Jared: Wow~! But...But Mommy is not pregnant. How did he show up?

Kia&Ozzex: Brudder~!

Shane: Badu?

*the twins looked up at Thrax*

Sakura; 8gave a slight knowing smirk to her father8

Thrax; Eh. . . 8gulps8

Hecro: Ur Daddy got Rory in a different sort of way. Tht's all u need to knw. N ur Mommy IS pregnant, just quite recently

Jared: Woah~! Daddy, ur such a baby machine!

Thrax; Actually Jared cells can reproduce like rabbits for us viruses it's rare.

Jared: *sweatdrops* So we are the baby machines then

Thrax; Sort of, you cells reproduce easily but if I took a virus mate it would be decades before we have just one child.

Hecro: Tht's wat u get for being a cell whose main purpose is to procreate to populate the body to replace the old cells

Jared: Ugh...I wouldn't want tht... *goes pale*

Thrax; Relax you're young

Jared: Where's Mommy now?

Thrax; Asleep, let him rest.

Hecro: Well, thank goodness its the weekend today. I'll make breakfast for u guys. This calls for celebration

Thrax; For what/

Hecro: For Rory coming into the family n for Ozzie's pregnancy, of course, and "peace restored", if u knw wat I mean

Thrax; 8gently picks up Rory8

Hecro: *goes to the kitchen n made breakfast for everyone*

Thrax; 8got the kids ready8

Jared: * helps Hecro out as well*

Thrax; We're gonna need a bigger house.

Hecro: Don't worry. I plan to move out anyway.

Thrax; To where/

Hecro: Not far. Somewhere nearby ard this neighbourhood as well. It's abt time I lived my own life n stopped bunking in on u

Thrax; It's no trouble Hecro.

Hecro: I knw, bt u guys need ur privacy as well, n so do I, if I were to start going steady with Chris

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: And I knw Chris wouldnt want to bunk in on Drix for too long, n I'm willing to let him bunk in with me

Thrax; 8knew that was coming8

Hecro: *chuckles bashfully* I'm...getting ahead of myself again, am I?

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: I can't help it if I wanna be with him

Thrax; Keep your head out of the clouds my brother.

Hecro: *chuckles* I knw. But still, I dont want to bunk in on u guys too much. It's abt time I live my own life

Thrax; I see.

Hecro: So...how's Ozzie taking u stopping him frm...?

Thrax; 8told him what happened8

Hecro: *sighs* I guess seeing Rory, he thought he might wanted to lessen ur load

Thrax; I can take it, beside the trio's learning fast.

Hecro: Yeah. I can see tht they can hold their own

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Well, anyway, once I move out, u guys will have more room

Thrax; Yeah but when they get older.

Hecro: Huh? Why?

Thrax; They'll need their own space.

Hecro: True. *sees Ozzie coming dwn* Ah, hey there, Oz

Thrax; 8looked up8

Ozzie: Hey guys *looks a little forlorn*

Jared: Mommy~! *runs up to him* Is it true? Am I getting another brother or sister again? Can I see?

Thrax; Now Jared.

Ozzie: S'ok *lifts his shirt to show him the little ping-pong sized fetus growing in him*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Jared: Ooh~! *ogle at the fetus* I want a little brother! Too many girls we're having here

Ozzie: *chuckles, although not very enthusiastic*

Sakura; 8hissed8

Hecro: Well, if u take Shane out of the picture, actually having another girl would even it out

Jared: Aww, Mommy~! Can't I have a brother~? Pls~?

Ozzie: It's too early to tell, dear

Sakura; 8snarled and toddled off with the twins at her heels, all three looking steamed8

Hecro: Now see wht u have done, Jared?

Jared: Aww, c'mon, girls~! *follows after them, trying to persuade them*

Ozzie: *smiles at teh scene*

Thrax; you're in the dog house now Jared.

Hecro: *LOL-ed*

Thrax; 8sighed then turned to ozzy8 Will you give Rory a chance/

Ozzie: *looks at Rory*

Rory; 8blinked up at him then reached out8

Ozzie: *hesitates a little*

Thrax; Please ozzy.

Ozzie: *tentatively took Rory in his arms*

Rory; 8cuddled against him8

Ozzie: *felt touched as he kissed Rory's forehead tearfully n lovingly*

Rory; 8purred, sounding alot like his pop8

Ozzie: *chuckles in his tears* He sounds just like u

Hecro: Like father, like son

Thrax; He's actually more virus than cell.

Hecro: True. He is a spawn after all, not a cell/virus hybrid

Ozzie: Hey there, Rory. I'll be ur new Mama now

Rory; 8smiled, purring8

Hecro: U guys are sooner or later gonna be as big as Oz's side of the family, if u include Oz's Mama-B's kids. My mom is descended frm the Love Handles society, with a defect of slight impotency, so I'm her only kid

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: *sighs n cradles Rory in his arms* Why do u think I wanted to do it in the first plc? U promised me u won't tell Thrax

Hecro: I knw, bt...it wouldn't be fair to Thrax not knwing abt ur baby

Thrax; Ozzy that decision was reckless.

Ozzie: I knw...Bt at tht time, I was thinking for the sake of u. It was either this or u getting the snip, n I don't want u to lose wht defines u as a man

Thrax; Ozzy it wouldn't change me, just mak me infertile.

Ozzie: Tht's the whole point. U viruses are already hard to breed as it is. Snipping u off is adding insult to injury

Thrax; 8frowns8

Hecro: Alright, alright, guys. Simmer dwn. The important thing is ur OK n tht u didn't do something u regret, Oz. Dont end up like me

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *sighs* Yeah, I guess so *nuzzles Rory* Ur such a cute lil boy, yes u are

Rory; 8giggles8

Ozzie: U must be hungry there, baby. U wanna have num-num?

Thrax; Ozzy are you sure/

Ozzie: Yeah. I might as well get started in getting acquainted with Rory *unbuttoned his shirt* Here u go, Rory. Num-num time

Rory; 8cocked his head8

Ozzie: C'mon, baby. Have some of Mama's milk *guided Rory to his breast*

Rory; 8wrapped his little mouth round the nipple and started nursing8

Hecro: Aww...Isn't tht a pretty sight?

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *hums a lullaby as he fed him*

Rory; 8sighed happily8

Kia&Ozzex: *watched their little brother frm their high chairs*

Jared: *finally done consoling the girls n have them in his arms* Aww, isn't tht cute, girls? Ur little brother having his num-num

Sakura; 8was glad to see her brother adapting8

*the twins giggled at the cute sight*

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

Ozzie: *seeing Rory done drinking, he helped burped him*

Rory; 8gave a small belch and cuddled against ozzy8

Jared: Rory reli likes u, Mommy

Ozzie: Yeah *blushes* He does

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Drix: *called frm the fence btwn their houses* Good morning, everyone~!

Thrax; Hey Drix.

Drix: Wht a wonderful weekend we're having, arent we? Can we come ovr?

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzie: *nods his head*

Thrax; Sure.

Drix: *went thru the connecting door of the fence along with his family n Maximus*

Hecro: *blushes* H...Hey Chris

Maximus; 8blushed8 Morning Hecro.

Ozzie: How's lil Sally doing there, Leah girl?

Leah; 8cradled her gently8 She's doing really well.

Ozzie: Hey there, lil girl. Being a vry good girl with ur mommy?

Sally; 8giggled8

Drix: *sees Rory* Oh, n who's this lil fellow?

Leah; 8tilted her head8

Ozzie: It's...a long story, bt he's our new son, Rory

Drix: Good gracious! Since wen were u pregnant again?

Hecro: Since last week actually, bt like he said, Rory here is a long story

Leah; 8sweatdropped8

Drix: Oh, care to tell us?

Ozzie: Ask Thrax

Thrax; Eh. . .

Drix: It's OK. U can tell us. We're all friends here

Thrax; Hecro, Jared take the kids to the other room.

Jared: Huh? Why?

Hecro: Just do as ur Daddy says, boy. C'mon *takes teh kids*

Thrax; 8waits until they're out of range before telling the others8

Drix: Oh dear! Tht's rather a risky thing u did. U could've been caught

Thrax; 8scoffed8

Ozzie: Thrax nvr gets caught, remember? Bt the funny thing is how does The Mole knw Thrax wanted to kill Elektra, n how does he knw I used to be held captive in an army barrack?

Thrax; That's why I don't trust him.

Drix: *rubs his chin* He reli does seem to knw too much abt us

Leah; Anyone like vat isn't too trustworthy if you ask me.

Hecro: He evn knws more things than I do, n I'm the intel expert here. We better be careful abt him

8everyone agreed8

Drix: So, pregnant again, I see, Oz?

Ozzie: *blushes*

Leah; 8smiled8

Hecro: Yup, thanks to our stud here *grins as he points his thumb at Thrax*

Ozzie: Hecro, u knw its not his fault

Thrax; 8went redder8

Drix: Maybe one of u should consider getting the snip

Hecro: Tht's the whole point. Oz dont want him to

Leah; 8cocked her brow8

Ozzie: I just...well, like he said, viruses have a hard time breeding, n I dont want him to add insult to injury by making him even more impossible to breed

Drix: Wht abt u getting the snip, Oz?

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Ozzie: I...I nvr thought abt tht...

Leah; Could be the only way Oz.

Ozzie: Do u want me to, Thrax?

Thrax; It's your choice baby.

Ozzie: I'll...I'll think abt it... *cuddles Rory*

Rory; 8coos8

Drix: He is quite cute, this Rory. *reaches dwn to tickle Rory's chin* Hello there, little Rory

Rory; 8giggled and grabbed his finger8

Hecro: Rory seems to be very sociable

Ozzie: Like me, I suppose

Leah; 8chuckles8

Hecro: The wedding will be the day after tomorrow. Excited, everyone?

Ozzie: Of course. I dying to surprise u guys with my outfit

Drix: Ah, the happiest day of our lives. I look forward to it

8Thrax and Leah looked a little uneasy8

Hecro: Wht's wrong, guys? Getting cold feet?

Thrax; I'm just not sure about the date.

Hecro: But I thought we've already planned for it. Everything is in order now. All u need is to walk the aisle

Thrax; But our aniversery on the kids birthday/ Not good.

Ozzie: Why not, love?

Hecro: Yeah, why not?

Thrax; We won't really celebrate it with having to think about the kids' day.

Drix: Hmm... *thinks bk* U knw, I think u guys got the kids' birthday wrong

Ozzie: Huh?

Thrax; Waht/

Drix: I was the one to deliver the kids, remember? True, Sakura n Kiaran is born on the date of our wedding, bt technically they r triplets, so their birthday is not official until Ozzex is born, which is 2 days later

Ozzie: Y...You're right

Hecro: Hmm...Makes sense

Thrax; That's true.

Drix: So technically we're not having our anniversary the same time as the kids' birthday. Their birthday will follow up 2 days aftr our anniversary

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

Ozzie: Guess the wedding is still on then? *grins*

Thrax; 8smiles8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews