TOYLB: A New City-Season 2-4

Episode 4

*the next day, everyone went to work, bt with Drix having a little hangover*

Drix: Nxt time I'm sipping the drinks slowly *groans as he massaged his head* Ooh...My head...

Leah; 8passed him some hangover medichine8

Drix: *dwns the medicine. It tasted minty*

Hecro: Tht's wat u get for unable to hold ur liqour *LOL-ed*

Thrax; 8was in a bit of a trace8

Ozzie: *gives him his coffee* Luv, u OK?

Thrax; 8didn't hear him8

Ozzie: * caresses his cheek* Love?

Thrax; 8shook out of it8 What/

Ozzie: You OK, love? *passes the coffee close to him while caressing his cheek*

Thrax; Yeah. 8he took small sips but his hands were shaking8

Drix: You got a hangovr too?

Hecro: Don't u have work to do? Go on, outta here *pushed him outside, leaving the two of them alone*

Thrax; 8stared down at the coffee8

Ozzie: *placed his hands ard Thrax's own tht held the coffee* Baby...I knw everything...abt Serenity

Thrax; 8looked up at him8

Ozzie: *told him abt last night's incident* It's OK, love. You knw I'm here for u. *tightened his hold on him* I do not think u weak, my love, nor do I think less of you. I'll always be there for u, Thrax. Pls believe tht

Thrax; 8nuzzled him gently8 I do.

Ozzie: Soon we will be wed, n I will try to be the best 'wife' and mate u will ever have.

Thrax; *smiled8 Thanks baby. 8he checked the time8 I better go.

Ozzie: Before u go, lover boy *puckered his lips, wanting a kiss*

Thrax; 8smiled and kissed him softly8

Ozzie: Have a good day at work, love *sends him off the door*

Thrax; 8heads off to work8

*while Hecro n Jared started off the day by bugging Spryman on the wedding date, Drix went alongside Maximus to carry on preparations for Elektra's speech*

Maximus; 8dirested the crew where everything should go8

Drix: * helped the crew to arrange those tht they cannot carry using his strength* So, Max, wat sort of speech is Ms. Mitosis having anyways?

Maximus; What she could do for Hector, changes she could make that sort of thing.

Drix: Ah, the good old promotional speech. So, when will the official debate btwn opponents be?

Maximus; In two days.

Drix: Tht must be very exciting. Say, u've been rather close with Ms Mitosis. How is she in private?

Maximus; What/

Drix: Just wondering. How long have u been friends with Ms Mitosis?

Maximus; A week after I came here.

Drix: Oh? Did she recruit u or something? U weren't arrested once u got in here, did u?

Maximus; 8shook his head8

Drix: So how DID u meet Ms Mitosis?

Maximus; Well I ran into her while she was looking for cells to help her in the campain.

Drix: Ah. So what drives her to excel? Did she ever tell u why she wanted to run as prez?

Maximus; 8shook his head8

Drix: Has she ever told anyone why?

Maximus; Strangely no.

Drix: But what are her grounds to run office? Surely there is something tht drives this ppl to support her cause

Maximus; All the promises and changes she's going to do.

Drix: Hmm...Interesting *rubs his chin, then lit up* Oh yes, I almost forgot *opens his chest compartment n handed a small palm-sized duffel bag* Here, Max. For you

Maximus; 8takes it8 What is this/

Drix: *grins* It's frm a friend of mine. He didn't allow me to look

Maximus; 8looks inside8

Drix: *peers in as well*

*inside were heart-shaped chocolates with strawberry centers*

Maximus; 8goes crimson red8

Drix: *grins as he sees his reaction* I see we have a blusher here

Maximus; 8shakes it off8 What/ No/

Drix: So there reli IS such things as love at first sight. Want me to introduce u to him?

Maximus; 8blushes8 I- I-

Drix: Oh my Hector! We've got a stutterer as well! You and Hecro reli do have something in common! *LOL-ed*

Maximus; 8blushed8

Drix: *looks at the time* Well, we'll have our lunch break in abt half an hour. I can always invite him ovr for lunch with us. Whaddaya say?

Maximus; No no that's ok.

Drix: Alright. *shrugs* It's ur loss *goes off to help others with the workload*

Maximus; 8made sure all went well8

*later tht afternoon, Drix excused himself to have lunch with Hecro n Thrax*

Maximus; 8hesitated but agreed8

Drix: You sure u don't wanna come with me?

Maximus; 8nodded8

Drix: Alright. Cya after lunch break then *heads off to the designated diner, which is at the far left of the liver area*

Maximus; 8continued with his work8

Drix: *enters the diner n sees Hecro n Thrax there, waves at them*

Thrax; Hey.

Drix: Hey guys *joins them at their seat* How was ur day so far?

Thrax; Fine.

Hecro: All good

Drix: Oh, right, Hecro. The package is delivered

Hecro: D-D-D-Did he l-l-l-l-like it??

Thrax; 8didn't listen8

Drix: Oh, he's all good. Turns out he's a blusher n a stutterer just like u

Hecro: I-I-I-I d-d-d-d-dont st-st-st-stutter!!

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Drix: Anywho, I tried to ask him to join us for lunch bt he just as shy as u are

Hecro: You sh-sh-sh-should have just d-d-d-dragged him here!!

Drix: Would u come if I asked YOU to join us for lunch?

Hecro: *struck speechless*

Thrax; 8sighed and sipped his drink8

Drix: I rest my case *grins at Hecro*

Hecro: *pouts n looks away, blushes* Tht was uncalled for, Drix

Thrax; 8slumped on the table8

Drix: Hey, Thrax? Thrax, u OK?

Hecro: *turns to him as well*

Thrax; 8didn't hear him8

Hecro: Hey, hey, bro. *shook him a little* You alright there?

Thrax; 8had glazed look on his face8

Drix: We gotta take him home. He's not looking too good *picks him up n hauled a cab to send him home*

*Ozzie n Leah were checking out some wedding clothes catalogs to see wat to wear for the wedding wen Drix came home with Thrax in his arms n Hecro following behind*

Leah; Vat happened/

Hecro: No idea! He just suddenly went like this while we were having lunch

Ozzie: *takes Thrax off Drix n lays him on the couch*

Thrax; 8trembled8

Ozzie: Oh Hector *quickly copied Julius' actions, picking him up in his arms n comforted him exactly the way Julius taught him*

Thrax; 8soon settled8

Drix: What is wrong with him?

Ozzie: Ever since he met his brothers, his old nightmares have surfaced again

Hecro: It's tough to relive those memories again. Maybe we could ask tht Mole guy to help out with those washing beans of his...

Leah; Are you nuts/

Hecro: Look, I'm just suggesting. I mean, look what it did to Ozzie. It healed him of his pain, why can't it heal Thrax? It's not he made Oz lose his memories of his tragedy, just more bearable

Ozzie: You may be right. But it's not our call, bro. Thrax has to have a say in this *holding him close*

Leah; Better leave him or Julius would have a fit.

Hecro: *sighs* I guess. It's just tht The Mole did a good job healing Oz...

Ozzie: Bro, pls

Drix: C'mon, Hecro. Lunch is almost ovr. Let's grab a quick bite n go bk to work

Leah; Ve'll see you both tonight.

Drix: Cya, darling *kisses Leah on the cheek n left with Hecro*

Ozzie: *gestures Leah to help him get Thrax upstairs to the bedroom, n as soon as he was on bed, he held him close and hums the lullaby some more to lull him to sleep*

Leah; 8watched from the door8

Ozzie: *strokes Thrax's hair, then sees Leah* Sorry, Leah girl. Is it OK if...u go home? I...wanna be alone with him for a while. I'm sorry...

Leah; 8nodded and left8

Ozzie: *stroke his hair some more, whispering mostly to himself* Pls...Pls, Thrax...Pls be alright...I don't wanna lose u...

Thrax; 8snuggled close to him8

Ozzie: *after laying there with him for an hour, he resolved a thought n got up. He leaned dwn to kiss Thrax on the forehead before getting dressed and left the house* ~I have to find them. I have to~

Thrax; 8slept soundly, not knowing what was going on8

Ozzie: *took a cab to the liver area. Thrax's brothers said they were staying there for the moment, so he hoped tht they would still be there*

*Juluis and Alexis were skarrowing the trash cans for anything edible to eat8

Ozzie: *sees them n approached them* Want me to treat u to lunch?

Julius; 8shook his head8 We'll manage.

Ozzie: Pls? I...wanna talk...abt Thrax

Julius; 8looked at Alexis then back to ozzy before noddimg8

Ozzie: *smiles n led them to a nearby cafe, sitting at the very end to avoid exposure*

Julius; Please what's wrong with Thrax/

Ozzie: *sighs n told him everything tht had happened just now*

Julius; 8his eyes filled with tears8

Ozzie: I feel so helpless. *close to tears as well* I...I did what I could to ease him just now, n he's fast asleep, bt I feel as if I have not done enough *buries his face in his hands* Oh Hector...My love life history is gonna repeat itself again... *refering to the past Hecro had told abt to Thrax*

Alexis; 8took his hand and massaged it8

Ozzie: Why does this always happen? Why does it wen I have the perfect person they will always end up...Does fate hate me so much...? *tries to hold bk frm crying out loud*

Julius; It's not your fault my babt brother always had this problem.

Ozzie: I knw, bt I feel like I haven't share enough of his pain. He's suffering n I can't do anything abt it. What kind of wife am I if I can't evn help my own husband?

Julius; It's hard I know but Thrax is lucky to have you.

Ozzie: W...Why? I reli don't feel I did anything

Julius; He has you to suppoet him, care for him.

Ozzie: Yes. But he cared for me the most

Julius; Listen you have gone through alot together and he wishes to be with you.

Ozzie: You reli think so? *looks at both Julius and Alexis*

8they both nodded8

Ozzie: *smiles sadly* I guess. If it weren't for him, I would've been a nobody in Frank

Julius; 8massaged his hand8

Ozzie: My brother suggested to use a remedy tht cured me when I was...a little out of it, bt the person who has tht remedy is a bit of a spook working under the mayor

Julius; I don't know if this remedy will work for Thraxy.

Ozzie: *holds bk a giggle* Thraxy?

Alexis; 8sniggers8 Jules here called him that when we were younger 8snorts8 sort of fitting really. 8gets socked in the face8

Ozzie: *giggled at their antiques* Tht's rather interesting. And I thought me being called 'The Germinator' was bad

Julius; He is my little brother after all.

Ozzie: I know. So if you don't think the remedy would work, what would?

Julius; Serenity or Selene.

Ozzie: Serenity...Selene... *an idea hits* That's it! I knw wat to do now! Thanks, Jules. Cya later, Alex! *rushes off bt not before helping the bros pay the bill and let them enjoy their food*

Julius; 8looked at his brother in confusion before digging into the food8

Ozzie: *ran home and checked on Thrax*

Thrax; 8was still asleep8

Ozzie: *looked for the necklace, which was kept in the heirloom box, then placed Thrax on his lap before putting it on*

8a flash of light covered the room8

Ozzie: *waited for the flash to take them to the plains where he sees frm afar Selene approaching*

Selene; Didn't expect to see you so soon Ozzy.

Ozzie: *smiles* Hey, Selene. Just a...little bit of a problem involving Thrax tht probably is beyond my skill, I suppose

Selene; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: *while stroking Thrax's hair, told her everything*

Selene; 8bit her lip8 What kind of mother am I to not know my son's plight.

Ozzie: You were here. It's not your fault. Can you help me?

Selene; 8nodded8

Ozzie: Well, you could either help me heal his pain or maybe have Serenity show up. Any way to help him get over it

Selene; Serenity/ Yes I've met and own her much for looking after my baby.

Ozzie: So...could u get her here for Thrax? Maybe both of u to console him?

Selene; 8nodded and beckoned to another she-virus8

8a younger she-virus came over to them. She had violet skin, long flowing silver hair, purple marks round her eyes and pale ice blue eyes wearing a long flowing though sightly ragged white dress and shoes8

Ozzie: *mesmerized a little at her beauty*

Serenity: You must be Ozzie Selene talked so enthusiastically about

Ozzie: *snaps frm his reverie* And y...you must be Serenity. You name fits you

Serenity: What seems to be the problem, Selene?

Selene; Don't let her looks fool you, she never obsessed over beauty she rather focused on her jóvenes unos.

Selene; It's Thrax, Serenity.

Ozzie: Jove...whut? *raised his brow. he's nvr good with complicated words*

Selene; Young ones.

Ozzie: Ah. Sorry ^^;; *tells her again the whole situation* So will you help him?

Serenity: Of course. He is my son as well

Selene; What has been troubling him/

Ozzie: *tells them about meeting the brothers and the nightmares that came after*

Serenity: Oh my. Seems like his ghosts of the past have come to haunt him

Selene; A relapes I believe

Ozzie: If you pls... *made way to replace having Thrax on his lap to have him on Selene's lap*

Serenity: *strokes his dreads*

Thrax; 8nuzzled her hand8

Serenity: Wake up, Thraxy. Wake up, my little baby

Selene; Thrax, my little prince.

Thrax; 8slowly opened his eyes8

Serenity: Hey there, my little baby

Selene; My little prince.

Ozzie: *watched the scene unfold*

Serenity: *smiles dwn at her youngest son*

Thrax; 8looked between them then up at Selene8 Madre *looks up at Serenity8 Momma.

Serenity: Hey baby. *smiles at him as she caresses his cheek*

Thrax; 8nuzzles her hand as he snuggles into Selene's lap8

Serenity: I heard frm ur mate tht u have been suffering a relapse

Thrax; 8whimpered8

Selene; 8held him close8

Serenity: Baby, my baby, it's not ur fault. Don't blame urself for wat happened. I did wat all mothers would've done: Protect their children

Ozzie: *kept quiet as he gave them space*

Selene; Even though I didn't want to leave you I had to so you could live my baby boy. 8stroked his dreads8

Serenity: Be strong, baby. I knw u can be. U have a loving mate who will soon be ur wife. Don't throw it away. Make me proud, baby *kisses Thrax's forehead*

Selene; 8kissed Thrax's forehead as well8 You can do it angel.

Thrax; 8smiled at slowly started to drift off as his two mothers hummed a soft lullabye to him8

Ozzie: *smiled n watched as the 2 mothers lulling their little boy before going ovr to join them as well*

8the two she-viruses smiled at ozzy after they finished8

Ozzie: Thanks, ladies. I hope this works

Serenity: We hope so too *sees the necklace flickering* Just in time

Selene; Take care of our little boy Ozzy.

Ozzie: Will do, ma'am *another blinding flash and Ozzie soon found he and Thrax bk in the room, with Thrax bk on his lap*

Thrax; 8nuzzled into his mate's lap8

Ozzie: *smiles* Sweet dreams, my love *stayed there on the bed with Thrax on his lap, caressing his dreads*

Thrax; 8slept on in a peaceful sleep8

Hecro: *finally returns home frm work. First thing he did was chk on Ozzie and Thrax* Hey bro. Everything alright?

Ozzie: Yeah, I hope so

Thrax; 8was still asleep8

Hecro: So, wanna bring in The Mole on this?

Ozzie: S'ok, I found a better way. Just hope it works

Hecro: Alright, well, gtg to bed. The kids are all asleep now. Cya in the morning

Ozzie: Cya

Thrax; 8snuggled next to his mate8

*the night was peaceful, and Ozzie finally drifted to sleep in his position all the way till morning light*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews