TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 2-7

Episode 7

Thrax; 8took a deep breath8

*once they approached the brain centre, all of the brain centre staff who saw Thrax welcomed him bk warmly*

Thrx; 8slightly blushed8

*it was soon bk to the usual mundane working life for the gang*

Thrax; 8was hoping for no trouble for a while8

*meanwhile, at the hospital, the mute attendant watched Alexis sleeping beside Nightingale on the couch n brought in a warm drink for him*

Attendant: *taps Alexis' shoulder*

Alexis; 8groaned slightly then slowly opened his eyes8

Attendant: *smiles n offers him a breakfast drink*

Alexis; 8gently took it8 Thank you.

Attendant: *smiled in a "Ur welcome" manner. He had a notepad n pen hanging ard his neck just in case no one understands his sign languages*

Alexis; 8took small sips8

Attendant: *writes* Everything alright with u?

Alexis; Yes thank you.

Attendant: *writes* He'll be alright, though he will probably have many scars. Wherevr he's working, I dont think those scars are going to help him earn his money now

Alexis; We've been trying to get him out of that line of work.

Attendant: *writes* Still, he must take pride in his body vry much. It seems like he took vry good care of it. Now the only thing u have to worry is whether the scars would ruin his self-esteem

Alexis; I don't care as long as he's alright.

Attendant: *writes* You...must love him vry much

Alexis; I do.

Attendant: *writes* He's lucky to have u. Not many germs are well-liked here in Hector

Alexis; Same with viruses.

Attendant: *writes* Personally I think it's stupid, bt then again, it's just me

Alexis; 8cocked a brow8

Attendant: *hears the announcement calling for him n bowed at Alexis before leaving*

Alexis; 8sighed as he took Night's hand8

Nightingale: *abt 30 minutes later, slowly stirred* Mmmh...W...Where am I...?

Alexis; Night.

Nightingale: *turns to him* Mmmh...? A...Alex...? Wh...Where am I...? I remember...slashing n drowning...

Alexis; You're in hospital, Thrax saved you.

Nightingale: R...Reli...? Oh...Oi vey...my head... *puts his hand on his head*

Alexis; Easy now, don't strain yourself.

Nightingale: *sees the bandages all ovr his body* Oh Hector, now I remember. I was at the docks, n someone approach me frm behind n...n he was moving so fast ard me n next thing i knw was my body was spraying blood n pushed into the sea...

Alexis; You may want to talk to Thrax about it.

Nightingale: I...I remember him saying "A msg to ur viral friends" or something like tht...Oh Hector, wht if he got to them already?

Alexis; Everyone's ok, Night.

Nightingale: *looks at the bandages again* W...Will I scar?

Alexis; From what the doctors say.

Nightingale: Will...Will the scars go away?

Alexis; I'm not sure.

Nightingale: *covered his eyes with his arms n groan* Ugh~! This is so not good for my job~! My boss will kill me~!

Alexis; Who gives a hell/

Nightingale: I would! It's my job! I'll scar n I wont be pretty anymore n I wont earn any money!! No one wants to fuck a guy with scars! Look at me!!

Alexis; Nightingale, enough.

Nightingale: *tries to hold bk tears as he turned his bk to Alexis* I'm...I'm not pretty anymore. U might as well leave me while u still can

Alexis; Night listen I didn't fall in love with you for your looks.

Nightingale: Liar. Wht else can anyone love me for?

Alexis; For who you are, that's why I feel in love with you.

Nightingale: For who I am? I'm a lounge singer n a whore. U expect me to believe tht?

Alexis; For the person within, the real you hidden inside your heart.

Nightingale: *covers his eyes* Just go away, Alex. I'm not worth it

Alexis; Night.

Nightingale: Just go the fuck AWAY!! *buries his face on the pillow*

Alexis; 8sighed and slowly left the room8

Nightingale: *sobs hard*

Alexis; 8held his hand over his heart8

*soon Thrax, Hecro n Drix came in*

Hecro: Hey, Lex. How's ur boyfriend doing?

Alexis; Traumatized.

Drix: It's understandable. He suffered quite a bit frm the attack

Alexis; 8sighed8

Hecro: *turns to Thrax* Wanna talk to him? Ur technically his old man as well

Thrax; 8nods and enters the room8

Nightingale: *bk facing the door, not knwing Thrax has come in*

Thrax; Night/

Nightingale: *hears him n recognize the voice, bt doesnt turn ard*

Thrax; 8closes the door8 We need to talk.

Nightingale: *a long pause before he reply* Abt wht? There's nothing to talk abt

Thrax; How about the way you're acting/

Nightingale: Wht abt it?

Thrax; You can't think a few scars are gonna change who you are/

Nightingale: It sure made me a freak right now, n besides I'm gonna lose my job with this abomination. How am I gonna afford my condo now? I evn promised Alex tht...tht I would help him n his bros get a spot at the condo...Now it's all pointless...

Thrax; Alexis doesn't care about that.

Nightingale: Sure. Make me feel better by saying tht no one minds a scar-filled freak. EVERYONE does, more so if its a germ. Trust me. I lived in the dark side of the moon long enough to knw tht NO ONE is tht nice

Thrax; You've been in the dark too long my boy.

Nightingale: *covers his eyes, trying to hold bk tears* Dont pity me...I dont need it...

Thrax; It's not pity but concern.

Nightingale: I don't want tht either. I'm...I'm not worth it...

Thrax; You are, you may only be Ozzy's son but that makes you mine as well.

Nightingale: *bit his lip*

Thrax; Please we only wish to help.

Nightingale: *turns to face Thrax, tears flowing out of his eyes*

Thrax; 8stroked his cheek8

Nightingale: *grabs Thrax n sobs on his chest*

Thrax; 8held him close stroking his hair8

Nightingale: I'm ugly...I'm gonna be ugly for the rest of my life...Alex will hate me n leave me for someone else...I just knw it... *sobs reli hard*

Thrax; He won't, he maybe a wild boy but he knows where his heart lies.

Nightingale: U...U sure...?

Thrax; 8nods8

Nightingale: *wipes his tears away* O...OK...I believe u...

Thrax; 8patted his sholder8

Drix: *peeks in* Everything alright in there now?

Thrax; Yeah.

Drix: Can he *jerked his head at Alexis* come in now?

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: *gestured for Alexis to go in*

Alexis; 8slowly comes in8

Nightingale: *looks up at him sadly, a little embarassed at his outburst*

Alexis; 8slowly sat with him8

Nightingale: *takes Alexis' sleeve* I'm...I'm sorry...

Alexis; 8knealt in front of him8

Nightingale: I'm sorry...for being such an ass... *tears running dwn his cheeks*

Alexis; 8wiped his tears away and kissed him softly8

Nightingale: *kisses him bk*

Thrax; 8smiled at the two8

Drix: Aww, isnt tht cutest thing?

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: It's abt time u come clean with ur father. U cant hide forever

Thrax; He's right Night.

Nightingale: *looks away* He's got enough trouble as it is, I dont want to burden him with the thought of nvr being there for me or nvr knwing tht I existed

Alexis; You're not alone, my brother's still beating himself up.

Nightingale: Which one? U've got so many

Alexis; Jules, the eldest.

Nightingale: Why? Wht is he beating himself up for? U guys r doing OK

Alexis; 8told him about Jules guilt trip8

Nightingale: Oh my

Hecro&Drix: *feel for him*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Nightingale: I...I guess there are ppl worse off than I am

Alexis; So don't doubt yourself.

Nightingale: *looks at his bandages* I wont be pretty anymore. Does it bother u?

Alexis; I never cared about your looks.

Nightingale: But u wouldnt have liked me if I wasnt pretty in the first plc

Alexis; It was your voice that got me.

Nightingale: *looks at him, then blushed, smiling* If I couldnt sing, would u still have noticed me then?

Alexis; 8nods8

Nightingale: *leans on him* I love you

Alexis; Love you to.

Hecro: Well *sees the time* It's almost lunch hour. Wanna go to Oz's plc to grab a bite?

Alexis; 8looked at Night8

Nightingale: U guys can go. I'm not officially discharged yet. I can wait. Just get take out for me? Say I want my usual. Hospital food sucks big time

Thrax; 8chuckles8 No kidding.

Drix: SHall we?

Alexis; 8to Night8 Will you be ok/

Nightingale: I'm cool. I got Sprite to look aftr me

Alexis; 8nods8 We'll be quick.

Nightingale: *smiles n kisses Alexis' cheek*

Alexis; 8kissed him back then left with the others8

Hecro: Sprite? Who's tht?

Drix: It's our mute friend, remember? The hospital gave him tht nickname because he always enjoyed Sprite than any other fizzy drinks

Thrax; 8sweatdropped8

*they soon drove dwn to Frank's Diner, where Oz was on waiter duty n Leah on kitchen duty, both of them moving at top speed, especially Oz in his skates*

Thrax; 8looked round in amazement8

Hecro: Man, business is hot!

Drix: Hey, Oz!

Ozzie: Hey! Guys! Welcome! And baby *grins at Thrax* Welcome to Frank's Diner

Leah; 8from the kitchen8 Velcome.

Ozzie: So wht'll it be, guys?

Hecro: Lasagna pls with strawberry shake

Drix: Caesar salad n orange juice

Thrax; Chicken wrap and water for me.

Alexis; Got anything really meaty/

Ozzie: We've got steak. Today's specialty. Want tht?

Alexis; 8licked his lips8 Make it rare and a diet soda.

Ozzie: Rare? *laughs* U make it sound like ur vampire. But alright. Rare it is *writes dwn all the orders n passed it to Leah*

Leah; 8cooked up a storm8

Ozzie: So, how's ur boyfriend doing, Lex? Alright?

Alexis; He's recovering.

Ozzie: Well, say hi to him for me *hears the ding of the orders up* Ah, order's ready *rolled on his skates to get the orders n back again*

Thrax; Thanks baby.

Ozzie: No big. Enjoy ur food *wheels off to attend to other customers*

Hecro: He's getting reli good at it

Drix: Agreed, evn the food tastes so much better than before now

Leah; Hey.

Drix: I didn't mean tht, darling. Ur cooking is wonderful, now it's ten times wonderful *smiles at her*

Leah; Hmph. 8ducked back inside8

Hecro: Smooth, Drix. Real smooth

Drix: I'm not exactly good with words ^^;

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: *attended a few other customers before wheeling bk to them* So, how's the food?

Alexis; 8mouth full8 Awesome.

Thrax; 8wiping his moouth8 Delicous

Ozzie: Thanks. U should come wen I'm on kitchen duty. I can whip up just as good

Alexis; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Anything else u need?

Thrax; We're good baby.

Ozzie: Wht abt u, Alexis? Need something to go, perhaps?

Alexis; The usual for Night.

Ozzie: Ah ok. *chuckles* Still my good ol' customer evn frm the hospital. *wheels off to give Leah Nightingale's order*

Leah; 8whipped up the order8

*minutes later, Oz wheeled the order ovr*

Ozzie: Here ya go *passes it to Alexis*

Alexis; Thanks.

Ozzie: Guess wht? A guy who works at a reli rich firm who dined here this morning asked us to cater for them for the next three mths for their staff while they're on some sort of training, all expenses covered. Isn't tht cool?

Thrax; That's great baby.

Ozzie: Yup. Great chance to show off our stuff for the high-ups, eh, Leah girl?

Leah; Yeah, yeah.

Drix: U dont seem too enthusiastic, darling

Thrax; With a long as she does what she enjoys.

Ozzie: Anywho, catering starts nxt mth, so we'll be at another new location for tht time being. I'll tell u guys where it is once we've chk it out

Alexis; Right Oz.

Hecro: Well, its time for us to go now. How much do we owe u?

Leah; 8tallied the bill and gave it to them8

Hecro: My treat this time *paid the bill*

Leah; Danka.

Ozzie: Thanks, guys. Cya tonight, n tht includes u, love *leans up to kiss Thrax on the cheek*

Thrax; 8purred8

Alexis; 8gathered the food and when back to the hodpital8

Nightingale: *was "chatting" happily with Sprite*

Alexis; Hey love.

Nightingale: Oh hey, Alex. Sprite and I were just talking abt u

Alexis; 8sat next to him8

Sprite: *writes* I'll leave u two alone *leaves the room*

Alexis; 8handed Night his food8

Nightingale: Oh, thank Hector. I'm starved *opens the container n munched away* Mmm...their food are the best

Alexis; No joke.

Nightingale: How's Dad doing?

Alexis; Business is booming.

Nightingale: Good ol' Dad. Probably knws how to make a nuclear submarine out of toilet paper if he put his mind to it *laughs*

Alexis; 8chuckled8

Nightingale: I'm still troubled. I dunno how to break it to Dad abt me. We lived in different bodies, so there's no problem abt tht, bt now tht we do, it's...kinda awkward

Alexis; You'll need to face it.

Nightingale: Easier said than done

Alexis; 8stroked his hair8

Nightingale: *sighs* Sometimes I wish I was nvr born. Things would've been much easier

Alexis; Humans are a fickled bunch.

Nightingale: *rolls his eyes* And we have to pay for their sins

Alexis; Reasons why I like being a virus.

Nightingale: Well, I wouldnt put it tht way...

Alexis; 8shrugged8

Nightingale: *cuddles against Alexis* I'm scared

Alexis; Of what/

Nightingale: Of everything. Of Dad knwing the truth abt me n wht his reaction will be

Alexis; He'll understand.

Nightingale: *sighs n nods*

Alexis; 8kissed him gently8

Nightingale: *returns his kiss, wrapping his arms ard him*

Alexis; 8purred8

Nightingale: Oh Hector, I feel like I wanna do it with u, right here, right now...bt I cant. We're in the hospital

Alexis; Yo won't be here long.

Nightingale: Yeah, i knw. Bt I am going to make u fuck me senseless once we get out

Alexis; 8smirked8

Nightingale: *nuzzled noses with him* I love you, Alex

Alexis; 8purred8 Love you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews