TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 3-8

Episode 8

*meanwhile at home, while Ozzie is feeding Hope, Ozzex stared with interest at the dials at his hips*

8Sakura and Rory were doing some art8

Ozzex: *reaches ovr n pokes at the dials, though there was no reaction*

Ozzie: Hey, baby. Dont do tht

Sakura; 8looked over8

Ozzex: Sowwie, Mami. Wht this?

Ozzie: I dunno, baby. Bt it's best if u dont touch it, k? *burps Hope*

*Sakura and Rory looked at each other, something about that device made them shutter8

Ricardo: *came with drinks* Hey, Oz. Here's some drinks for u n the kids

Ozzie: Thanks, Rick *takes one*

8the kids looked up8

Ricardo: *puts the tray on the coffee table* Here u go, kids. Apple juice for everyone

Kiaran: *gladly took one* Thank you!

Ozzex: *copies his brother*

8Sakura and Rory came over and got theirs8

*the twins also came n got theirs*

Ozzie: So, how's the baby doing?

Ricardo: Fiesty as ever. She kept me awake all night last night with her kicking

Ozzie: Ah. Had tht wen I was pregnant with the twins *chuckles*

Sakura; 8sniffed round Ricardo to get a certain scent and energy reading8

Ricardo: Hmm? Wht r u doing, girl?

Sakura; 8sniffed, hoping to figure out the gender8

Ozzie: I think she's trying to sniff ur baby out. So, Sakura? Is it a boy or girl?

Sakura; 8sniffed round8

Ricardo: *waits patiently*

Ozzie: So, Sakura? Is it a boy or a girl in there?

Sakura; 8sniffed then wide-eyed8

Ricardo: W...Wht's wrong, Sakura? I...Is my baby girl OK?

Sakura; 8smiled8 Both.

Ricardo: Wh...Wht...? U...U mean...??

Ozzie: He's having twins??

Rory; 8nodded8 Boy, girl.

Ricardo: *covers his mouth in shock, happy tears streaming out*

Sakura; 8stroked his stomach8

Ozzie: Congrats, Rick! Double on the first shot!

8Sakura and Rory smirked8

Ricardo: *blushed bt was too happy n crying tears of joy*

Ozzie: There, there, it's all good. Now the only person who needs to knw is Tony

Ricardo: I...I knw...It's just...so shocking...to knw I'm giving Tony two children...

Sakura; 8stroked his stomach8

Ozzie: Looks like someone's getting attached to their lil' cousins

Sakura; 8smiled8

Ricardo: *dries his tears* Yeah. Looks like it *stroke Sakura's dreads*

Rory; 8crawled over to Ricky8

Ricardo: *smiles n picks Rory up* Looks like I'll have to think of two names now

8the twins looked up8

Ozzie: Any ideas?

Ricardo: Well, I was planning to name the girl aftr my mom, bt now tht there's two, I dunno if I should let Tony name him or he'll let me name him aftr my dad

Sakura; One for one.

Ozzie: Well, we'll let u guys decide on ur own. Hm, speak of the devil *sees the time n hears the trailer van coming home*

Takashi: *was at the backyard doing a little exercise n his sharp ears caught it as well* A-ra? They're home?

Sakura; 8ran to the door8

*everyone came out of the trailer van*

Kiaran: PAPA~!! *was the first to rush past all the kids n glomped Thrax*

Thrax; Hey big guy. 8picks him up8

Ozzex: *tottered to him too n hugged his legs, along with Sakura*

Ozzie: Welcome home, love *kisses Thrax*

Takashi: Okairi nasai, minna-san (welcome home, everyone)~!

Antonio; 8kissed Ricky8

Ricardo: *kisses bk* How was ur day, sweetheart?

Antonio; Very busy.

Dieter: Ja, more like buzy trying to keep Alexis mein bruder frm killing the customers

Hecro: *laughs as he reached dwn to pick Shane up*

Shane; 8giggled8

Leah; 8picked up Sally, cooing to her8

Sally: *hugs her mother*

Ozzie: Ah, being overprotective ovr Miracle as usual, I see?

Alexis; Hmph.

Leah; Hey check out Rory.

*everyone turned to look*

Rory; 8was shakenly standing up, holding onto the edge of the sofa8

Ozzie: Aww~! Rory's learning to walk now~! *squats dwn n held out his hands* C'mere, baby. Come to Mama

Rory; 8shakenly took a step forward8

Ozzie: C'mon, baby. U can do it. Come to Mama *clapped his hand to encourage him, he wasnt vry far, just a few steps away*

Rory; 8took a deep breath then let go of the couch then stumbled a bit but then toddled to ozzy8

Ozzie: *catches Rory once he reached him n carried him to hug him* Aww, vry good. Ur such a good boy, yes u r *nuzzles him*

Rory; 8giggles8

Ozzie: Where's Miracle? Didnt he join u guys?

8everyone looked round8

Dieter: Oh, he zaid he von't be joining. He'z still finishing his garage sale. He'll officially move in next veek, I zink

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Ah, tht's nice then. Ricky? Dont u have something to tell Tony? *grins*

Antonio; 8cocked a brow8

Ricardo: *blushed n twiddled his thumbs* Well... *whispers to Antonio's ear abt the babies*

Antonio; O_O

Takashi: Nani, nani? Doushita, Ricky-chan?

Ozzie: Tell them, Ricky.

Ricardo: *looks dwn n repeated wht he said out loud to everyone*

Alexis; Whoa.

Leah; Congrats.

Takashi: Heh~? Futago (twins) ne~? Omedetou (Congratulations), Ricky-chan~!

Dieter: Glückwünsche (congratulations), Ricardo mein bruder-in-law.

Takashi: A-ra? Antonio onii has fainted

Thrax; 8looked at Antonio and rolled his eyes8

Ricardo: Oh no! Sweetheart! *tries to wake him*

Antonio; 8groaned8

Ricardo: U OK, sweetheart? U gave me a fright

Antonio; Just a bit shocked.

Ozzie: *chuckles* Thrax nvr had tht reaction wen we had multiples

Thrax; 8smirked8

Takashi: Ne, Thrax ottota-chan? Any news abt Ozzie-chan's...u-knw-wat? *gestures at the dials on Oz's hips*

Thrax; Got a hold of that freak.

Dieter: Oh? Vat did he zay?

Thrax; 8told them what he found out8

Ozzie: *listens to everything* O...Oh...So tht's how it works *fingers the dial*

Thrax; Ozzy don't.

Ozzie: *takes his hand away* Sorry. It just feels kinda weird, having something stuck on my hips

Sakura; 8snarled at the implant8

Ozzie: It's OK, baby. It's not gonna hurt me anymore. It's gonna give u another brother or sister soon. Speaking of which, how far along is Ricky?

Antonio; Almost a month.

Ozzie: If I'm not mistaken, for regular cells, the virus will fully develop within 3 mths. Which means by next mth, ur gonna need to take the babies out

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: *stroke his stomach, a worried look on his face*

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: Don't worry, Ricky. Ur in good hands. Drix is an expert in this. Well, more or less, since he delivered Sakura n Kiaran for me

Drix: *grins* Darn right I did *balances Kiaran on his hand*

Kairan; Drix.

Drix: Yeah, ur a fighter, ain't ya? U n ur brother n sister. Survived all odds n here u r *nuzzles Kiaran*

Kairan; 8hugged him8

Ozzex: *hung onto Drix's cannon, swinging his legs, giggling*

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes8

*they all stayed at Oz's for dinner, n aftr dinner, they chatted for a while before they left, leaving Ozzie, Thrax n Hecro*

Hecro: *cleaned up*

Ozzie: *gathered the kids to bathe them n tuck them in*

Thrax; 8made a list of anything they needed8

Hecro: So, now tht u knw how the dials work...wht r u gonna do now?

Thrax; Those things are freaking me out.

Hecro: So? Ur not gonna sleep with my bro?

Thrax; Not without protection.

Hecro: Why not? U knw Oz wants more than anything to give u a last chance to have a kid. N besides, this dial is a one-shot thing. Aftr Oz has this baby, he won't have it anymore. Isnt tht wht the Mole said?

Thrax; Truth be told I'm not sure how that thing works.

Hecro: I thought the Mole already explained it to u just now?

Thrax; Like I trust him.

Hecro: But u cant avoid Oz forever. He went through this for u

Thrax; 8frustrated8 I know.

Hecro: So...watcha gonna do now?

Thrax; 8sighs8 I'm not sure.

Hecro: If Oz wants it, will u give it to him?

Thrax; But I wish to wait a few years.

Hecro: Ur gonna have to talk to Oz abt tht, n see if he's willing to have those dials on him for a few years

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Right. I'm turning in. Night *goes upstairs*

Ozzie: *lulled all his kids to sleep in the nursery before going to the master bedroom*

Thrax; 8heads upstairs8

Ozzie: *was standing in front of the mirror looking at the dials*

Thrax; Ozzy/

Ozzie: *sees Thrax* Oh hey, love. Sorry, I just cant help looking at these things. They're...reli odd

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: So how was ur day, baby? *gets dressed in his jammies*

Thrax; A drag, as usual unless you count the Mole showing up.

Ozzie: *grins* I guess. So...the next time we do it, these things will guarantee tht I get knocked up?

Thrax; 8nods8 But I wish to wait a while.

Ozzie: Huh...? H...How long?

Thrax; Few years.

Ozzie: F...Few years?! U mean u want me to have this thing for a few yrs?

Thrax; Ozzy we have kids that are still dependant on us.

Ozzie: *raised a brow* Ur point being...?

Thrax; We'll be overdoing it.

Ozzie: But...But... *gestures at the dials then groans as he flailed his arms before covering his face* Why? Why the heck do I even do this?!

Thrax; That's what I'm wondering.

Ozzie: *glares* Are u saying tht I made a mistake? All I wanted was to do this for you, to make myself like ur wife again. I had wanted to surprise u, tht's why I didnt tell u wen I agreed to the Mole via the beeper. I did this for u! N now ur trying to tell me it's all a mistake?

Thrax; I just think you did it too soon.

Ozzie: Then...Then does tht mean I'm being stupid?

Thrax; No, you just went too fast

Ozzie: *scowls n got off the bed* Fine. Then we might as well not sleep together for the next few years because fucking u is all I can think of right now *walks out of the room n slams the door, going dwnstairs to sleep in the living room*

Thrax; 8slumped on the bed, his head in his hands8

Ozzie: *fuming as he lay on the couch, then cried himself to sleep*

Thrax; 8sighed then lay back and stared at the ceiling8

*an hour later, the Mole appeared, looking dwn at Oz frm behind the couch n stroke the cell's hair, watching Oz sleep*

Mole: *whispered to himself* Poor lil Pretty Baby. Aftr all tht trouble, he didnt have the guts to do it. Maybe I should've impregnate u wen I have the chance, bt then I'd be digging my own grave

Thrax; 8was laying on his side when his ears twitched8

Mole: Ah, Pretty Baby. U hv no idea how beautiful u look. Makes me jealous tht ur married to tht jerk-off

Thrax; 8shot up when he heard a certain voice8

Mole: Maybe u should've been with me, eh? Dump all those little brats n start a new life with me. Perhaps I could...

Thrax; 8charged downstairs then ramped the Mole8

Mole: Woah~! *gets tackled* Shh~! Take it easy, Roja. U dont wanna wake Pretty Baby up

Ozzie: *stirred a little, groaned n went bk to sleep, turning the other side*

Thrax; 8snarled8 Get out

Mole: Chill, Roja. I'm here to monitor him. He is using a trial basis model aftr all, n I need results. R u seriously gonna let us wait a few yrs for u to knock Pretty Baby up?

Thrax; We needed to talk about this.

Mole: Talking dont work now, do it? He's sleeping here n not with u

Thrax; 8hissed8

Mole: U fail to realize tht he loves u so much tht he is willing to go through all this. U knw how much he screamed despite the amt of sedatives I gave him wen I installed tht device? All this pain he went thru was so traumatizing tht his mind couldnt take it n just wiped it out of his memory, n he's doing it *poke at Thrax's chest* ALL *poke* FOR *poke* YOU. The least u could do is fuck him n get it ovr with. I dunno wht does he see in a jerk-off like u

Thrax; 8finally had enough and transformed8

Mole: Oh yeah *holds up his fist in kung fu style* Bring it on!

Ozzie: *wakes up frm the commotion* W-Wha...Who...? Wht's going on?

Thrax; 8narled at the Mole8

Ozzie: M...Mole? Wht r u doing here?

Mole: Hey Pretty Baby. Just chking up on u, though right now there's a score to settle *waved his fists ard in front of Thrax, ready to fight*

Thrax; 8pounced8

Mole: *starts landing punches at him*

Ozzie: No! No, stop! Stop it, u guys! *grabs at Thrax's shirt, trying to tug him away*

Thrax; 8roared and clawed at the Mole8

Mole: *tossled with Thrax, landing punches n kicks at him*

Ozzie: Stop it! Stop it, pls! *tries to separate them*

Thrax; No more I'll kill you this time. 8pounced and pinned his opponent8

Ozzie: *finally couldn't stand it n snaps* JUST STOP IT!! *his tentacle blades came out in huge spears, tearing clothes in the process, as they shot out n pierced thru Thrax's clothes (but not stabbing him), pushing him away frm the Mole n pinning him against the wall*

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Mole: Aww, Pretty Baby, I knew u would come to ur senses and... *he stopped short wen Oz shot out another set of blades, pinning him dwn the ground*

Ozzie: Now u listen here, BOTH of u! Thrax, I knw u hate him bcoz he has an infatuation with me, bt I'm a big boy n I KNW wht i'm doing. I didnt marry u n have more than a dozen kids with u if I didnt love u, so stop trying to kill every damn person who tries to be nice to me bcoz I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! And as for u, Mole, I knw u did this for me for my wellbeing n to make me n Thrax happy n I thank u for tht. U wanna monitor me, fine. U wanna flirt with me, fine. U wanna gimme gifts, fine. Bt do it in ur own privacy n stop goading my husband lest u want to get urself killed! I'm willing to be friends with u bt if u come btwn me n my husband, UR DEAD! Got it??

Thrax; O_O

Mole: Boy, ur sexy wen ur angry *a spear appeared threateningly at his eye* OK, OK. I get it. I wont try to separate u n tht virus anymore. I promise

Ozzie: Good *releases his hold on them both* Now if u pls, some of us need to sleep *hears the kids crying as they were awoken by the noise* Great, u just made me woke up my kids *storms off upstairs to the nursery to calm them dwn*

Thrax; 8fallows8

Mole: *gets up, watches them go upstairs n shrugs before leaving*

Thrax; 8returned to normal8

Ozzie: *managed to finally lull all the kids to sleep, then glanced up at Thrax n looked away, still a little upset*

Thrax; Ozzy.

Ozzie: Wht?

Thrax; I'm sorry.

Ozzie: *looks dwn, tries to hold bk tears*

Thrax; 8reaches out8

Ozzie: *tentatively came close to him, bt didnt reach out*

Thrax; Please.

Ozzie: *a long pause before finally reaching out, tears flowing freely dwn his face*

Thrax; 8gently took his hand8

Ozzie: *starts sobbing* I'm sorry too...I'm so sorry...I should've told u...bt...Bt I wanted...so much...to get this last chance at giving u a child...

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him and held him close8

Ozzie: I just wanted to give u a baby one last time...I didnt mean to... *sobs in his arms* I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: *buries his face in his chest, sobbing some more*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8 It's alright baby.

Ozzie: *leans up on tiptoe to kiss him*

Thrax; 8kissed him gently8

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax. I love u so much. Pls...Pls dont kick me out of our room. I'm so sorry...

Thrax; 88purred softly8

Ozzie: *relaxes at Thrax's purr*

Thrax; 8stroked his cheek8

Ozzie: I'm tired *held onto Thrax*

Thrax; C'mon. 8leads him out of the room8

Ozzie: *followed behind him*

Thrax; 8brings Ozzy to the bedroom8

Ozzie: *lays on the bed, holding onto Thrax* U will nvr abandon me, right? U will nvr stop loving me...right?

Thrax; 8kissed him8 Never

Ozzie: *smiled n snuggled against him, falling asleep almost immediately, tired out frm all the hype*

Thrax; 8soon fallowed8

*the couple slept through till morning*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews