TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 3-2

Episode 2

*meanwhile, Jared was at the city council library with Drix sorting things out*

Amber; 8was helping them out8

Jared: Oi vey, some of these things r soooooooooo outdated *throws into the trolley marked "TRASH" *

Amber; No one really got the time to clear this place out.

Drix: With them having to handle Spryman, I wouldn't be surprised

Amber; 8sighs8

Jared: At least he's keeping in line now. I heard it had something to do with Mommy. He still havent told me wht. I reli wonder wht has Mommy done to change him

Amber; Who knows but your mother got through to him.

Drix: Oz is definitely one of a kind, tht's for sure *tossed another one into the TRASH trolley*

Amber; 8nods8 Wixh I could meet someone like that.

Jared: *grins* Oh? Who do u have in mind?

Amber; Well 8blushes8 I kinda had my eye on one of your uncles.

Drix: Huh? U've met them? Which one?

Amber; I saw them arguing at one time 8tries to remember8 I think his name's Taka.

Jared: *almost fell off the ladder he was standing on* What?! Him?!

Amber; 8nods8

Drix: *chortled* Tht kid is even more immature than Spryman. Wht do u see in him?

Amber; Maybe I can turn him around.

Jared: Dang, Ams. U got some motherly complex or something? Uncle Takashi is an adult, not a kid like Spryman u can just change

Amber; What about your father/ Your mother turned him round.

Jared: W...Well, I guess tht makes sense...bt this is Takashi we're talking abt here

Amber; He could be a challenge.

Drix: Well good luck on tht. He's worst than a 3 yr old human on steroids

Amber; Thought Alex was the worst.

Jared: Oi vey, Uncle Alexis is like a human baby on crack, steroids AND sugar-high. Dont compare him with Uncle Takashi

Amber; Prove my point.

Drix: Well, still, I wish u good luck. So far, I think Takashi has yet to notice you

Amber; 8sighed8

Jared: Want us to play matchmaker?

Amber; 8blushed8 What/

Drix: You knw. Want us to help u n Takashi get together?

Amber; I don't want to bother you.

Jared: Oh, it's no big. We'll figure out something. Right, Uncle Drix?

Drix: Yup. Just no promises

Amber; 8nods8

Jared: Tht settles it then. Project Stupid Cupids are in plc *high fives with Drix*

Amber; 8hides his smile8

*meanwhile, Hecro n Thrax were helping Spryman sort out the picture profiles of the hormone candidates*

Thrax; 8looked through a few8

Hecro: *shows his set of pictures* Boy this one looks like he loves himself too much, evn the camera hates him

Thrax; 8looked at it8

*it was a picture of a he-hormone posing n showing off his muscles like Drix does wen he takes pictures, with his teeth looking like he was using too much whitener*

Thrax; Shit. What a ho.

Spryman: Not as bad as this one *showing a pic of a she-hormone with both her spaghetti straps dwn her shoulders, showing her cleavage*

Thrax; 8cringed8

*every picture they see seemed to be worse than the previous one*

Thrax; Sick bastards.

Spryman: *rolls his eyes* They're hormones. Wht do u expect? Bt they are crucial to Hector's puberty

Thrax; I suppose.

Hecro: It's a necessary evil, I guess. Without them, Hector will nvr grow up properly

Thrax; Let's hope we can keep them at bay.

Hecro: Yeah, hopefully

Spryman: Aww, I'm sure u two superheroes can manage

Thrax; We're not superheroes Paul, we're just. . . . . . different.

Spryman: I knw, bt still u guys are still cool superheroes to me

Hecro: *chuckles* Boys will be boys

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Spryman: *looks at the pics again* Well, the drill is tht we cant let them all loose at one go. They're separated in groups n each group gets their turn weekly

Amber; But we need to make sure they don't start anything.

Spryman: Tht were i've called in the PD force n also a little bit frm the army barracks. If they try anything funny, BAM! Shoot to kill

Amber; Why do I get the feeling you shouldn't say that in fron of Thrax.

Spryman: Huh? Why? *oblivious*

Amber; Just something about that saying.

Spryman: *turns to look at Thrax*

Thrax; 8had gone riget and was hyperventalating8

Hecro: Hey, hey, easy, easy *goes quickly to Thrax to calm him dwn*

Thrax; 8was shaking badly8

Hecro: *gives Spryman a "Now u've done it" accusing look*

Spryman: *gives him bk a "How should I knw?" look n shrugged awkwardly*

Amber; 8rubbed the area between his eyes in frustration8

Hecro: *takes Thrax outside for him to take a breather* Alright now, Thrax. Wht was tht abt?

Thrax; 8muttered8 Shoot to kill, shoot to kill.

Hecro: *remembering tht line* Oh...Oh! Well...S...Sorry abt tht. Look, its ovr now *holds him close* It's all in the past now. Take it easy. We've solved tht case already, n I paid for the sins too. It's ovr now

Thrax; The memory. . . . . . still there.

Hecro: It's alright. *held him close* I understand. I've been there with u too. Just...Just take it easy, alright? It's all ovr now. Ur in a new city with ur bros n u have a wife n a loving family. Tht's all tht matters

Thrax; 8swallowed8

Hecro: Why dont u take an early lunch break, eh? Go see ur wife

Thrax; 8nods then shakenly gets to his feet and leaves8

Ozzie: *was abt to switch shifts with Leah wen Thrax arrived, n was a little concerned to see Thrax with a dark face* B...Baby? Wht's wrong? *goes to him*

Thrax; 8was pale8

Ozzie: *leads him to a seat* U OK, love? R u alright? Wanna eat something?

Leah; Vat happened/

Ozzie: I dunno. He just look so pale. Get him something warm to drink. Hot chocolate, maybe

Leah; He's gonna need somethin' strong, one black coffee coming up

Ozzie: *seeing tht there werent a lot of customers yet bcoz Thrax took an early lunch hour, he sat beside him* Talk to me, love. Wht happened?

Thrax; 8remained silent8

Ozzie: Love, pls. Talk to me. I'm worried abt u *held him close*

Leah Oz. 8beckoned to him8

Ozzie: *came to her* Wht?

Leah; Got a call from Amber. 8explained what happened8

Ozzie: *massaged his temples* Dammit, I am going to spank tht boy

Leah; Save it Oz.

Ozzie: Wht? I gotta keep tht boy in line for not keeping his mouth shut

Leah; I mean save it vor later.

Ozzie: *sighs* Right *takes the coffee n brought it to Thrax* Here, love. Drink up

THrax; 8shakenly took the coffee and drank8

Ozzie: *rubs his bk* I heard. I'll take care of Paul

Thrax; 8slowly nods8

Ozzie: I'm here for u, OK, love? U just do wht u do best n let me handle the rest. Alright? *kisses him*

Thrax; 8slowly sips the coffee8

Ozzie: *sees the customers picking up* U alright if i leave u alone for a while, love?

Thrax; 8slowly nods8

Ozzie: *kisses his cheek* I'll be right bk with ya, OK? *leaves to tend to the customers*

Leah; Heads up. 8two dishes floated out of the kitchen and set beside Thrax8

Ozzie: Woah, cool, Leah girl

Leah; Vasn't me.

Ozzie: Huh? *turns to see who caused it*

8two spirital energy obs floated out of the kitchen8

Ozzie: Woah! Wht the heck is tht?

*some customers were a little freaked out n left*

Leah; 8muttered8 Cowards.

Ozzie: Can't blame em. Wht's tht?

Leah; Spirits.

Ozzie: Spirits? How did spirits get here? Wht are they?

Leah; 8points to the orbs8

Ozzie: *looks at the orbs*

8the two balls of light floated in front of him8

Ozzie: *backed away a little* Woah! Wht the dilly? Hey, love, come n have a look at this!

Voice; Leave him ozzy.

Ozzie: Wht...the...? *confused n shocked at the same time*

8the obs began to take shape, now where they were stood Selena and Serenity8

Ozzie: *gasped* S...Selena! S...Serenity! H...How did...?

Serenity; Sometimes we spirits can walk the plains of the living

Ozzie: Woah. A...Amazing...

Selena: Bt we cant last long in this form, being orbs is how we exist longer

Serenity; And we just came to give our son some comfort food.

Ozzie: Oh? Wht r they?

Selena; Tomatoe and basil pasta from me with my own added spice.

Serenity; And homemade caramel ice-cream from me.

Ozzie: Mmm, all of them sounds delicious. U must be good cooks

8the two she-viruses blushed8

Ozzie: *sees their form slowly fading* Woah. Turning bk to orbs again?

Serenity; Fraid so.

Selena: *turns bk to an orb n circles ard Oz* Ah, much better. Being in physical form does take a toll on our energy

Serenity; And makes us a little dizzy.

Ozzie: Does Thrax knw ur here? *looks at Thrax's direction*

Selina; Who else does he know who knows the right food to comfort him.

Ozzie: *sees Thrax frm his distance how he was doing*

Thrax; 8had perked up a bit and was eating the food happily8

Ozzie: *smiles at him then at the orbs* Thanks, ladies. U did great

Selena: Anything for our little baby Thrax

Serenity; A mother never stops loving her child.

Ozzie: Applies to me as well *smiles sadly* I'm sorry I can no longer give ur son anymore kids. I'm still feeling guilty about tht

Serenity; It doesn't matter Ozzy.

Selena: U gave him 7 beautiful children, n u made him happier than he could ever be. There is nothing more we could wish for

Serenity; As long as he's happy we're happy.

Ozzie: *smiles* I...I knw... *sees Thrax looking a little better* Is it...OK to approach him now?

Leah; 8shoved him forward8

Ozzie: *scowled at her for a while before coming close to Thrax* Hey, love. U OK now?

Thrax; 8swallowed the last bit8 Alot better now.

Ozzie: Good. I was worried for a minute there. I promise I'll take care of Paul's potty mouth wen I see him

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *kisses him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back gently8

Ozzie: Sorry to burst ur bubble bt I think it's time u go bk to work now, though I wish u dont have to

Thrax; 8nods as he gets up, kisses ozzy again and departs8

Ozzie: *smiles as he watched Thrax leave before returning to work*

8Selena and Serenity soon departed as well after saying goodbye8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews