TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 5-5

Episode 5

Ozzie: *wakes up in the morning to chk on the kids, knwing tht Thrax has gone off for his morning jog, n realized Rory was missing frm his crib*

Sakura; 8was looking round for her brother8

Ozzie: Wht the...? Where's Rory?

Sakura; I'm not sure.

Kiaran: Mama! Mama! Here!

Ozzie: *goes to see*

Sakura; 8fallows8

*there, dwnstairs, on the couch, was Jared, sleeping with Rory in his arms*

Sakura; 8looked at his mother in confusion8

Ozzie: Wht the dilly? *goes ovr to Jared n took Rory out of his arms, then shaking Jared awake* Baby? Jared, wake up

Jared: *stirs* Mmh...? Wha...?

Rory; 8started to awake8 Huh/

Jared: *rubs the sleep off his eyes* Mornin', Mommy.

Ozzie: Wht r u doing sleeping here? U'd catch a cold. N why is Rory with u?

Rory; 8looked round confused8

Jared: Wha...? I dunno...Wht am I doing here? I thought I was in bed...

Ozzie: *sighs, shaking his head* Up n at 'em then, baby. U got work today

Jared: *gets up n go upstairs to freshen up*

Ozzie: Time to make breakfast. Ur Papa is coming bk any minute *settles Rory dwn with his bros n sis n went to the kitchen*

Sakura; 8looked at Rory in confusion8

*all the sibs looked at each other weirdly*

Sakura; This is becoming too much

Kiaran: I knw. Wht's wrong with Jared nii-san? *copying Takashi's way of calling his brothers*

Ozzex: He's been acting weird since he came bk frm hospital

Rory; Nothing's been right since we came here

Jamie&Junko: U were born here, Rory. It's not the same with u

Rory; Maybe but our family's had it rough

Ozzex: Agreed. We hv to figure this out before Jared lose his sanity

Kiaran: *smells a familiar scent* A-ra! Papa is here

Thrax; 8soon came in, while his brow8

Kiaran: Papa~! *climbs up to him again via "mountain-climbing" his clothes*

Ozzie: Welcome home, love

Thrax; Hey baby 8kisses him8

*the kids all clambered at Thrax's feet*

Thrax; 8smiled at them8

Jamie&Junko: *smelled the sweat* Stinky~! *laughs*

Sakura; Knock it off you two, it's hard work

Ozzie: *chuckles* Alright, u kids. Breakfast is on. Go sit dwn. Ur Papa needs to shower *settles Hope on the high chair*

Thrax; 8heads upstairs to clean up8

Jared: *was standing in front of his mirror in his room, looking at himself as he dressed*

Thrax; 8looked in8 Jared/

Jared: *looks up* Hey, Daddy. Mornin'

Thrax; Are you ok/

Jared: Yeah. I'm good *did his hair, realizing it had gotten longer* Dang, I think I need a haircut

Thrax; 8cocked his brow8

Jared: *shrugs* Guess this will hv to do for now until I hv time to go to a barber *ties his hair up*

Ozzie: *is feeding the kids their breakfast*

Thrax; 8goes to clean8

Jared: *looked at himself for a while, smiled n went dwn for breakfast*

Thrax; 8soon joined everyone8

Ozzie: *smiled n prepared Thrax his breakfast*

Thrax; 8smiled back to his mate8

Jared: *ate slowly this time, not like his usual gobbling way*

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Jared: *noticed himself being watched* Wht is it, Daddy?

Thrax; Are you feeling ok Jared/

Jared: I'm fine. Why u ask?

Kiaran: Coz ur not eating ur usual fun way

Jared: *chuckled* Maybe I'm not reli tht hungry *hears the limo* Ride's here. C'mon, Daddy. Time for work

Thrax; 8finished up and fallowed him, kissing his mate and kids goodbye8

Ozzie: *watched them leave n cleaned up while waiting for Takashi n Ricardo to come for babysitting before leaving for work*

8the kids help8

*later, everyone came except Takashi*

Ozzie: Eh? *getting into his workclothes* Where's Taka?

Ricardo: Holed up in the room, dun wanna come out

8the kids exchanged looks8

Dieter: Ve tried to call him out, bt all he zay vas "Urusai" or somezing like zat. Ve hv no choice bt ask Julius mein brother to babysit

Sakura; Could he/

Ricardo: Dont worry. I'll do most of the work. Jules can just sit n watch ovr. Right, Jules?

Julius; I'm taking part, I never sit back

Ozzie: Alright bt dont push urself. U've just regained normal weight n all

Julius; 8nods8

Ozzie: Right. Cya then. Watch out for Taka, though. He's probably still dwn frm you-knw-wht

8the two nod8

Dieter: *took the wheel this time n waited for everyone to board before driving off*

Sakura; 8took to playing the piano8

*the kids started doing their own thing*

Takashi: *slept all the way till aftrnoon before getting up, finding his breakfast (or lunch) saved in the microwave. Reheating it, he decided to give Amber a call. He looked for the directory to the brain centre office thru Drix's phone records n dialed the number, calling Spryman's office*

Amber; Celluar Hall

Takashi: A...Anno...Moshi moshi? Can I speak to Amber-san, pls?

Amber; Speaking

Takashi: Ahh? A-A-Amber-san! Bo...Boku desu (Its' me), Takashi...

Amber; What do you want/

Takashi: *shrank bk a bit* T...To apologize...for last night...

Amber; I see

Takashi: I knw...ur not used to the way I handle things...I'm Japanese-decent, so my culture may be different than urs...And I knw I've warned u before tht I am quite outspoken, bt still...I'm sorry...

Amber; You trended on ground that wasn't suppose to be

Takashi: I knw...And...I knw I scared u last night at the park. Bt u gotta understand, I'm a virus. I'm at a disadvantage. I live my life having to worry tht someone might kill me. Its my natural instinct to defend myself...bt still, if I still scare u, I'm sorry abt tht too...

Amber; 8unknowenly folded his arms8

Takashi: K...Kuso (Dammit), u knw wht, ur at fault too in a way

Amber; Me/

Takashi: Yeah! U knw I'm different. U knw I'm a virus. U knw my cultural practice is different than u. So why didnt u try to understand me? Why did u just walk off like tht? N u could've at least call me n not sneak up me like tht, then I wouldn't hv scared u. U said u like me, bt why am I the only one apologizing n making the effort? Why did u evn like me in the first plc?! Bakayero (idiot)!! *slams the phone dwn n slumped to the ground*

Amber; 8stared at the phone then set it down8

Spryman: Oh, u've done it now, Ams

Amber; Shut Up. 8storms out8

Spryman: *raised a brow* Someone's woke up at the wrong side of the bed *continues his discussion with Jared*

Jared: *felt a little bad abt it n went aftr Amber*

Amber; 8headed down to a hidden bar8

Jared: *followed him n saw him enter, decided to brave it n enter via back door*

Amber; 8ordered a strong drink8

Jared: *quietly sat beside him n ordered a diet coke* U knw, ur not supposed to drink during working hours

Amber; Hmph

Jared: Dont worry. I wont tell. So...I gather first date was a disaster?

Amber; 8growled8

Jared: Ah. I get it. *sips his coke* Amber, u said to me tht u liked Uncle Taka. Wht was it u liked abt him?

Amber; I sensed something mysterious about him, now I know I was a fool

Jared: So u dont like him anymore? Is tht wht ur saying?

Amber; I'm not sure

Jared: See? Tht's ur problem. Ur always so indecisive. U let Paul bully u so much tht it is ingrained into u to just run away frm everything. I've heard frm Daddy. He said Uncle Taka was so upset last night for screwing up the date, n u dont evn make the effort to call him to tell him tht it's alright, like the whole thing is his fault. U should knw by now tht he is different. He's not just any cell in Hector u can just hook up with. He had been thru a lot, so much more than u can imagine. All he wants was a little happiness. His attitude is his way of protecting himself n u dont even try to understand him. U end up having Uncle Taka to call u to apologize n u dont wanna admit tht u r wrong as well. Relationship is abt give n take, n u sure r doing a lot of taking

Amber; 8slapped him across the face and left8

Jared: *held his throbbing cheek n shouted aftr him* Uncle Taka is right! Ur an idiot!! *nurses his cheek n left as well*

Amber; 8went home, locked the door and tore up the security card8

Jared: *nursing his cheek, he went bk to the office, bumping into Thrax*

Thrax; Jared/ 8sees the mark8 What happened to you/

Jared: *holding his cheek, looking away* Nothing

Thrax; 8sternly8 Jared

Jared: I...just got a little tussle with Amber, is all. No big *evn though it was starting to bruise*

Thrax; C'mon Jared, let's clean you up

Jared: *nods n followed beside Thrax*

Thrax; 8took him to an office to clean his sore cheek8

Jared: *winced whenever his father pressed the cold cloth onto his bruised up face*

Thrax; Easy Jared, just let it set

Jared: *takes a deep breath n does as he was told, then sighed sadly at wht had happened*

Thrax; Hey what's wrong/

Jared: *bit his lip, the slowly told him everything*

Thrax; 8sighed and shook his head8

Jared: Daddy...? Am I...right to tell him off like tht...or was it stupid?

Thrax; You had a right my boy, it's hard knowing who has the common sense out of the six of us.

Jared: *nods n looked dwn* For a minute I thought I probably had said something stupid to provoke him

Thrax; You didn't

Jared: *sighs* Wht am I gonna do now? I promised I'd match-make them bt...it turned out to be a disaster. Neither of them r happy

Thrax; 8holds his boy close8

Jared: I'm a total failure *buries his face in his father's chest*

Thrax; 8holds him close, stroking his hair8

Jared: *mutters quietly* Maybe it would've been better if they just put themselves out of their misery

Thrax; Jared.

Jared: Maybe I should just let them loose n let them take out each other. Wouldn't tht be fun *his eyes were blank bt a cruel smile creased past his lips*

Thrax; Jared 8gently shook him8

Jared: *blinked bk in reality* Huh? Wht? Wht is it, Daddy?

Thrax; What is wrong with you/

Jared: Wht r u talking abt? Ur scaring me, Daddy

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Jared: *looked bk at Thrax weirdly*

Thrax; Jared you've been acting strange lately

Jared: Have I? How so?

Thrax; 8told him8

Jared: W...Wha...? Bt...Bt I dont remember any of it. Not one thing. *hesitates* There's...something u should knw too. I told Amber n Paul not to tell u bt... *told him abt the incident where Spryman found him at the hormone concentration camp*

Thrax; 8hesitates8

Jared: I dunno why. Sometimes I get black outs n the days just pass by me so quickly. Sometimes I end up being in plcs I shouldnt be. Mommy found me sleeping in the living room with Rory in my arms this morning

Thrax; 8bit his lip and kept shaking his head8 Not again

Jared: A...Am I going crazy, Daddy? Is...Is there something wrong with me?

Thrax; This happened before though I pray I'm wrong

Jared: W...Wht happened before?

Thrax; Your mother experienced something similar.

Jared: W...Wha...Does...Does tht mean...I'm...?

Thrax; I just hope I'm wrong

Jared: *looks dwn, trembling in fear*

Thrax; 8held him close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews