TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 4-9

Episode 9

*as they spoke, Jared n Amber were monitoring the situation, recounting the hormones to see if they were all in plc*

Jared: Mine is all done here. How's it going at ur side, Amber? All n accounted for?

Amber; So far so good.

Jared: I've got a few here tht's missing, bt I found out tht's coz they got themselves killed frm bungee jumping. *shrugs* No surprise there

Amber; 8rolled his eyes8

Jared: Well, I wouldnt be surprise if right now they're... *hears a couple of buff hormones having a brawl* Hey, hey! Knock it off n get bk to ur holding room!

Amber; 8gave them both a strong fly kick8

Hormones: @_@

Jared: Nice one, Amber

Amber; 8smirked8

Jared: Maybe u should teach me a thing or-- *his words were cut short wen one of the hormones recovered frm the kick n was aiming for Amber bt missed n jabbed thru Jared's chest, ripping out his heart in the process*

Amber; 8snarled and lunged at the guy, throwing him and his buddy back in the cell8

Jared: *sees the hole on his chest n his mushed up heart on the ground, coughed up blood n fell, his eyes widened in a frozen horror*

Amber; 8ran over to him and scooped him up8

Spryman: *saw the commotion* Wht's going on?!

Amber; Jared was attacked.

Spryman: *yells at a random staff* Dont just stand there!! Call the ambulance! We need to get him to the hospital!!

8the staff ran to do so8

Spryman: I'm gonna call Pops. U watch for the ambulance, Amber *dialed the number*

Jared: *was breathing in a strangled manner, being tht his heart was just being ripped out*

Amber; 8tried to cover the wound8

*Thrax's cell rang*

Thrax; 8answered8 Hello/

Spryman: Pops! It's me!

Thrax; Paul/ What's going on/

Ozzie: *hears it as well n brought his ear close to the phone*

Spryman: It's...It's Jared, man! He got attacked by a hormone n...n...

Thrax; Where is he/

Spryman: *looks at the situation* The ambulance just got him. I think he'll be taking him to the Hector Federal Hospice. Its a private hospital for workers of the brain centre. I gtg. I'm getting in the ambulance n accompanying him to the hospital *hangs up*

Thrax; 8snarls8

Ozzie: Oh Hector, we gotta get to the hospital fast *his face littered with worry*

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *turns to the kids* U be good boys n girls now, OK? Mama n Papa r gonna go see ur big brother Jared

8they all nod8

Thrax; 8to his brothers8 Watch the kids ok.

Takashi: Hai hai. Doushita, Thrax ottota-chan?

Dieter: Going somvhere, mein bruder?

Thrax; 8didn't answer as he and ozzy ran out the door8

Takashi: *scratched his head oddly*

Thrax; 8drove him and ozzy to the hospital8

*they soon reached the hospital, where Spryman n Amber were waiting at the waiting room*

Spryman: *looks up n saw them* Momma! *rushed to hug him* I'm sorry, I'm sorry~! I knw I should've protected him~! I'm sorry~! Pls dont spank me or anything~!

Ozzie: Shh, shh, shh. Its not ur fault, baby. Shh...

Thrax; I had a feeling something like this would soon happen

Ozzie: Wht's the verdict, Amber? Has the docs said anything yet?

Thrax; I had a feeling something like this would soon happen

Ozzie: Wht's the verdict, Amber? Has the docs said anything yet?

Amber; 8shook his head8

*abt 15 minutes later the doctor came out*

Thrax; 8went up to him8

Doc: Which is the immediate family of Jared Leucocyte Jones-Roja?

Ozzie: We are. I'm his mother n *motions to Thrax* he's the father

Spryman: And I'm his godbrother. Wht's the damage?

Thrax; What happened/

Doc: Well, Mr Mayor, according to u, he was attacked by a hormone n had his heart ripped out, right? In all honesty, he should be dead by now

Spryman: But...?

Doc: Before I continue, is ur son a hybrid?

Thrax; 8nods8

Doc: Well, apparently in rare cases, a hybrid will develop a genetic in which they will be born with 2 hearts, with the dominant gene having the larger heart. In ur son's case, the heart tht he was ripped out with was the heart frm his dominant cell genes, bt right now, his heart frm his sub gene is keeping him alive. Still it is too small to hold him on for long, so he is going to need a heart donor to replace the heart tht he had lost

Ozzie: U mean...his Influenza gene heart is keeping him alive right now?

Doc: *nods* N it's only quarter size of his cell gene heart n can only hold out for so long. We're keeping him on life support in the time being, bt he reli needs a new heart asap

Thrax; Same blood type or spices/

Doc: Not sure reli. It would be nice to be of same blood type AND species, bcoz we dunno wht might happen if we get him only same blood type bt different species or vice versa

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Spryman: Dammit *cursed under his breath* Of all things, I cant rip my heart out n grow it bk...

Thrax; And no one in my family's Influenza.

Ozzie: Neither is my side of the family

Doc: I'll leave u guys to discuss abt it. If u wanna visit him, he's in the ICU section *leaves*

Thrax; 8slumped on the chair and buried his face in his hands8

Ozzie: *sat beside him n hugged him*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: Wh...Wht r we to do now, love?

Spryman: *cuddled against Ozzie*

Thrax; Wish I knew baby, wish I knew.

Ozzie: *sobs in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8held him and stroked his hair8

Spryman: *whines a little* Can we go see Jared? I wanna see Jared

Thrax; Easy Paul

Ozzie: Maybe we should see him. I feel like seeing him too

Thrax; 8nods and led his family to Jared's room8

Jared: *was hooked on tons of machines including the main one tht was for life support, mostly connected to his heart*

Thrax; 8swallowed8

Ozzie: Oh...Oh Hector... *covers his mouth*

Thrax; 8walked to the bedside8

Ozzie: *takes Jared's hand n caressed it*

Spryman: Oh Hector...Is Jared gonna be OK like tht, Pops?

Thrax; If we can find a donour.

Ozzie: I'm willing to give my heart if I werent a bio-weapon...

Thrax; So would I.

Ozzie: *nuzzles against Jared's forehead sadly, kissing it*

Thrax; 8paced while in thought8

Spryman: Any ideas, Pops?

Thrax; Not yet

Ozzie: *sobs quietly*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Spryman: *deep in thought as well*

Thrax; If only it was possible for us to find another like Jared but this is a very young city.

Spryman: I knw, n I cant exactly issue some nobody just to die for Jared. It wouldnt be right

Thrax; 8countinued pacing8

Ozzie: I wish there's something I could do

Spryman: We all do, Momma

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *sighs* I'm gonna get something to drink *walks out*

Thrax; 8leaned against the wall8

Ozzie: *bought himself a can of coffee frm the vending machine n noticed tht he was being watched by a little patient kid* Hey kid. Wht u doing out of bed?

8one of the nurses looked round8

Ozzie: U want something to drink as well, kid? My treat

8the youngster nodded8

Ozzie: *looked at the vending machine n chose a warm chocolate drink for the kid* Here u go *gave it to him*

8the kid thank him, returning to his room8

Mole: *out of the blue* Such a cute kid, innit, Pretty Baby?

Ozzie: *spun round n saw him hiding at a corner behind the vending machine* Will u pls stop doing tht? Ur gonna kill us with heart attack sooner or later!

Thrax; 8his ears and nose twitched8

Mole: I'm observing n monitoring u, remember? Ur still with my trial basis equipment aftr all.

Ozzie: Dont u hv anyone else to test this stupid machine on? It almost got me killed, n we told u we're only gonna try it in a few yrs time

Thrax; 8ran out of the room, sensing trouble8

Mole: Oh, I hv tried them. N they used it without hesitation. A few hv successfully conceived, while others...well... *shrugs*

Ozzie: Others...?

Thrax; 8skidded near the location8

Mole: Well, the others just didnt work. the machine was not compatible with their physiology n some of them malfunctioned, causing a miscarriage, n some hv accidents like u n damaged beyond repair. Ur so far one of the others tht pulled thru

Ozzie: *bit his lip*

Thrax; 8caught the scent and snarled8

Mole: *rolls his eye* Does he evr quit?

Ozzie: *glares warningly at Thrax, making him stay his ground*

Thrax; 8snarled but held back8

Ozzie: Wht r u doing here? Reli?

Mole: I just heard tht ur son just ate his heart out, get it? Ate his heart out?

Ozzie: *glares* Not funny, Mole

Thrax; 8circle like a predator8

Mole: Oh, u still look so sexy wen ur angry, Pretty Baby. Neways, I think I can help u with locating a heart for ur boy. White blood cell dominant, right?

Ozzie: Yeah... *looks at Thrax questioningly*

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Ozzie: *gives him a "Should we let him?" look*

Thrax; 8was unsure8

Mole: U knw I'm the only one who knws everything there is to knw abt Hector

Ozzie: *looks at Thrax having the "Wht choice do we have?" look*

Thrax; 8growled but nodded8

Ozzie: Alright. U'll be our bk-up plan then. Bt no funny business

Mole: *clapped his hands* Great! Anything for u, Pretty Baby

Thrax; 8growled8

Ozzie: *rolled his eyes* Yeah, yeah, whtever. Git, why dont u?

Mole: I'll keep u posted, Pretty Baby *gave him a flying kiss before disappearing*

Thrax; 8came up to ozzy8 For someone so smart, he's so stupid.

Ozzie: *chuckles at the pun* Well, u got tht right. Guess everyone's got a flaw

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Let's just hope he could actually find someone to help Jared

Thrax; If he can.

Ozzie: We hv no choice bt to trust him. I'm at my wits end as well

Thrax; 8clenched his fist8

Ozzie: *sighs n goes off to chk on Jared*

Thrax; 8fallows8

Ozzie: *sees Spryman lying on the side of the bed, asleep as he was tired out frm the whole ordeal, while Jared was still unconscious, with the life support tht is all tht keeps him alive*

Thrax; 8gently picks up Spryman8

Ozzie: Poor guy. He's so tired out bcoz of his responsibility

Thrax; I'll take him home.

Ozzie: Alright. I'll stay here

Spryman: *whimpered in his sleep* Dont be angry, Momma...I've tried my best...Dont spank me...

Thrax; 8cradled his godson close, nuzzling him before leaving8

Ozzie: *massaged Jared's hand, keeping watch*

Thrax; 8drove Spryman home before heading back8

Ozzie: *has also fallen asleep watching ovr Jared*

Thrax; 8placed his coat over his mate8

Ozzie: *shifted a little in his sleep*

Thrax; 8sat on the other chair and kept watch on them8

*Thrax's cell vibrated*

Thrax; 8checked the number8

*it was Hecro's number*

Thrax; 8answers8 Hey

Hecro: Hey, bro. U just rushed off like tht with Oz, n everyone's pestering me to ask u. So, wht's up?

Thrax; Jared was attacked.

Hecro: Oh no! Is he OK? Wht actually happened??

Thrax; 8told him8

Hecro: *gasped at the news* Oh my Hector...!

Thrax; 8sighed8

Hecro: So, is Jared OK? Will he pull thru?

Thrax; If we can find a donor.

Hecro: I'll try to look thru the records with Drix, c if there is a match

Thrax; Blood type AND spieces.

Hecro: Blood type n species. Got it

Thrax; 8nods and hangs up8

Ozzie: *stirs a little* Mmh...Wha...?

Thrax; 8looked up8

Ozzie: *groans n rubbed his eyes* H-How long was I asleep?

Thrax; Couple of hours.

Ozzie: Mmh...How's Jared doing so far?

Thrax; Nothing yet.

Ozzie: *chks on the machines* Well, at least he's still breathing

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Shall we go home n chk on the other kids for a while?

Thrax; Are you sure/

Ozzie: He's in ICU, n in a private hospital for the brain centre workers. Wht's the worst tht can happen?

Thrax; 8still looked uneasy8

Ozzie: *sighs* OK, u stay, I go. How bout tht?

Thrax; Be careful these are dangerous times.

Ozzie: I knw. I'll be bk soon *kisses Thrax*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: *gave one last caress on Jared's cheek before leaving*

Thrax; 8sat with his son8

Ozzie: *took the car n drove home to a worried looking family waiting*

Alexis; 8was stand on the fence8

Ozzie: *sees him* Hey, watcha doing there?

Alexis; Keeping watch.

Ozzie: *raise a brow* Of wht?

Alexis; For any hormones.

Ozzie: Ah. OK *rolls his eyes, knwing the real reason why he wanted to keep watch, enters the home n sees the kids with their uncle* Hey, babies

Kiaran & Ozzex: Mama~! *runs to him n cuddles*

8the twins woddled up t him as well8

Ozzie: *carries them in his arms* Hey kids. Sorry I cant be long. I'm gonna hv to go bk to the hospital later to chk on ur big brother

8they looked disappointed and worried8

Ozzie: It's OK, baby. He's doing OK for the moment. All we need to hope for is tht he would get a new heart

8they nuzzled up to him8

Hecro: *sees him along n quickly came up to him* Hey, everything alright there?

Ozzie: Alright for now, thanks to life support. Bt we definitely need a new heart for him asap

Julius; easier said than done I'm afraid.

Ozzie: I knw. Bt we hv to try. Mole evn offered to help

Alexis; That slagger/

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw, bt wht choice do we hv. We've gotta pull all stops to save Jared

8they all nodded8

Ozzie: Right. *passes the kids to Hecro* Sorry, gotta run. I gotta go bk n chk on Jared. Look aftr the kids for me, k?

Hecro: Will do

Julius; Good luck

Ozzie: Thanks. We're gonna need tht *kisses the kids' foreheads* Cya soon, babies

8the waved to him8

Ozzie: *waves n drove off bk to the hospital*

Thrax; 8was still Jared's room8

Ozzie: *enters* Hey. How's he doing, love?

Thrax; Still out like a light

Ozzie: *chks the machine* Hmm, I dont expect him to wake up anytime soon. His body is already struggling to keep him alive. Let's just hope the life support machine n his Influenza heart can stay long enough till we get him a new heart

Thrax; So do I

Ozzie: * caresses Jared's hair*

Thrax; 8kissed his mate's cheek8

Ozzie: *kisses him bk* I'm scared, Thrax. I'm scared for our boy

Thrax; Don't worry he'll be ok.

Ozzie: Wht if they cant find a donor? Wht if... *tears welled up in his eyes*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *sobs in his arms*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: Why is this always happening to our family...? I must be a lightning rod for tragedies...

Thrax; If anyone has the jinx it's me.

Ozzie: Why? Why would u say tht? U knw its not true

Thrax; It is.

Ozzie: Ur a good father to the kids, a great husband to me n a great little brother to ur siblings. Ur the last person to hv the jinx. I am. Me being the bio-weapon, me being the useless mother who cant evn be there to protect my own son *covers his face n cries harder*

Thrax; 8held him tight8

Ozzie: I should be punished for all this...Why...? Why our little boy...? Why...?

Thrax; Fate can be cruel.

Ozzie: *clings tight to Thrax* I wish we could start ovr. I wish none of this tragedy evr happen. All I want is for us to hv a normal life. Is it so hard to ask?

Thrax; 8thought8 Oh how I wish my love, how I wish for the same.

Ozzie: *sobs in Thrax's arms until he was tired out*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *literally dozed off in his arms frm all the stress*

Thrax; 8wrapped his coat round him and held him close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews