TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 4-10

Episode 10

*a week soon passed, n still there was no word frm either the doctors, Hecro n Drix or the Mole regarding a donor*

Thrax; 8was starting to lose his patience8

Ozzie: *was the same as well, bt had to keep it together for Jared's sake as he held the boy's hand, nuzzling against it*

Thrax; 8stroked his mate's back8

Ozzie: *whispers to Jared* I knw u can hear me, baby. U be strong. Mommy n Daddy will get u a new heart soon. U keep on fighting

Thrax; You're our brave little soldier.

Ozzie: *kisses Jared's hand*

Thrax; He'll be ok baby.

Ozzie: I knw, bt I just worry...

Thrax; I know baby.

Ozzie: The docs r in a dilemma as well. They keep ending up finding either one tht's matching. Not both. They find one with same blood, bt not same species, n vice versa all the time

Thrax; 8bit his lip hard8

Ozzie: Any news frm the others?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: *sighs* Wht r they doing...?

Thrax; They're looking all over but the results are the same.

Ozzie: *gets up* I'm a little hungry. I'm gonna get something frm the cafeteria. Want any?

Thrax; Just water please.

Ozzie: OK *leaves to the cafeteria*

Thrax; 8leaned against the wall8

Ozzie: *got himself a chicken tortilla n orange juice n water for Thrax n waited in line to pay*

Mole: *appears out of the blue beside Jared's bed* My, my, so much machinery hooked up on a kid. A bit off, dont u think?

Thrax; 8snarled8

Mole: Touchy, touchy. N I'm here to bring good news for ya

Thrax; What/

Ozzie: *just came in* Oh! Mole! Havent seen u for so long! U got good news?

Mole: Ah, Pretty Baby. Beautiful as usual. Yeah, as a matter of fact. Got ur heart for ya. Bt I dunno if ur gonna want to accept it

Thrax; Well/

Mole: *clears his throat* U knw the donor vry well. An old archfoe I might add

Ozzie: *gasp* No...U dont mean...?

Thrax; 8stepped forward8

Mole: Yup, tht's right. Ur dear ol' Elektra

Ozzie: Bt...Bt she's a neuron cell! She cant be compatible with Jared! N she's...she's...

Thrax; Wrong spieces bastard and even if she was the same we would never want her heart in our son.

Mole: Too bad. Coz despite being a neuron cell, she is also half-meds, n half-meds hv the attribute of assimilating n adjusting into new environments n bodies, n also hv self-healing properties. N being half-meds means she has attributes of conversion, changing her DNA to be compatible with anyone else. Its a vry rare find, u knw. U dont get it anywhere else

Ozzie: Why would u evn hv Elektra's body anyways?

Mole: It wouldnt hurt to experiment, Pretty Baby, n I was given clearance by Spryman to do whtever I want just as long as the problem is solved, so I kept her body for research purposes. U'd be interested in wht fun things I found in...

Thrax; 8roared8 Enough.

Mole: *sighs* Point is she's got a strong heart, n if u throw this away, ur throwing a chance of a lifetime

Ozzie: *looked uneasily at Thrax, not sure wht to decide*

Thrax; 8growled8

Mole: *shrugs* Alright. Ur funeral *walks away*

Ozzie: M...Mole...it's not we dont appreciate it bt...

Mole: I knw wen I'm not wanted, Pretty Baby. Cya ard *disappears*

Thrax; 8punched a hole in the wall8

Ozzie: Th...Thrax, pls... *a little terrified with Thrax's temper*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: *hugs him, trying to calm him dwn* He's kinda right though...Wht options do we hv bt her heart?

Thrax; But who knows what'll it do to Jared.

Ozzie: I knw... *tries to hold bk his tears* Why is it so hard to make decisions...?

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: I feel so helpless right now...like nothing I do is enough for my family...

Thrax; That's not true.

Ozzie: Yes it is. I cant evn make a simple decision for Jared's life!

Thrax; It's risking his life ethier way.

Ozzie: *bit his lip n buries his face onto Thrax's chest*

Thrax; 8held him close and nuzzled him8

Ozzie: Wht r we to do now? We let this one go. I'm scared tht there wont be time to get Jared another

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: I just hope Jared will hold out till then

Thrax; So do I my love, so do I.

*another week passed by, n there was still no news, n Jared's signs of pulling through was wearing thin*

Thrax; 8paced furiously8

Ozzie: *looks worriedly at Jared* The doctor just asked me if it would be better to take Jared off life support. He said his chances of survival are wearing thin, n he...

Thrax; Don't say it.

Ozzie: But...But... *looks dwn sadly*

Thrax; We'll find a way. 8he hadn't gotten any sleep for the last couple of weeks8

Ozzie: *was feeling distressed wen his cell phone suddenly rang, answers it* Hello?

Thrax; 8cocked an ear8

Ozzie: Oh hey Drix...Uh-huh...Uh-huh... *widened his eyes* Wht?? U sure?? Reli?? Th-Tht's great! OK...OK, I'll cya then! *hangs up the phone n hugged Thrax out of impulse, tears welling up in his eyes*

Thrax; What's going on/

Ozzie: They've found it...! They've found a heart for Jared...!! They did it!!

Thrax; Who's the donour/

Ozzie: I dunno. We hv to find out frm Drix later. He's coming with the father of the donor later to sign the papers

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Oh, thank Hector! Our son's gonna be saved~! *sobs in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

*abt an hour later, Drix came in with the donor's father, who looked like an average joe of a white blood cell*

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Drix: *comes up to Thrax* Hey, Thrax! Hey Oz! Meet Eli Pullox, the father of the donor

Eli: Hello everyone *held out his hand to shake*

Thrax; 8raised a brow8

Ozzie: *nudged Thrax* Be polite, Thrax *takes his hand to shake* Hi. I'm Osmosis n this is my husband Thrax. I reli appreciate wht ur doing

Eli: Dont thank me, thank my sweet little girl Tracy. I knw she would've wanted it this way

Thrax; Your daughter/

Eli: Yes. She died of cancer last week, bt before she died, she requested tht she wanted to donate herself to anyone who required her, n I just looked up at an ad ur cold pill friend put up, n I knew it was destiny

Drix: Its true. We had to resort to posting ads thru the brain centre database to find a donor. We're so lucky to find him

Ozzie: We reli appreciate it so vry much

Drix: Now, if u would just sign these papers here *passes the documents for Eli to sign*

Thrax; 8smiled gently at Eli8 Thank you

Eli: No problem. I hope my Tracy's heart will be put to good use for ur son *signs the papers*

Drix: Now for either parent to sign as well *passes the documents to Thrax*

Thrax; 8shakenly sighed8

Drix: Thanks. Now I'll just issue this to the docs n a surgery might be done hopefully by tonight

Ozzie: Ur a saint, Drix

Thrax; Thanks man

Drix: *shrugs n smiles* Wht r family friends for? *leaves*

Eli: Ur son must be a real fighter to hold out for so long

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Yes, we r reli happy tht he could be able to hold out so long for ur arrival

Eli: Like I said, thank my beautiful daughter for all this *smiles gently at them*

Thrax; 8walked up to Eli then surprisenly pulled him into a hug8

Eli: *widened his eyes a little before chuckling, returning the hug* There there, now. Ur boy will be just fine

Thrax; Believe me you don't know how greatful we are, I don't want the other opion for my son.
I didn't want

Eli: Oh? N wht was tht, if u dont mind me asking?

Ozzie: *looked dwn*

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Eli: *noticed the tense atmosphere n waved it away* Ah ha ha, its OK if u dont want to tell me. It's not reli my business to pry. I just hope my daughter's efforts r not in vain n tht ur son will be able to accept her heart

Thrax; So do we

Ozzie: *nods in agreement*

Eli: *looks at his watch* Well, I better make arrangements with the morgue to bring my little girl's body ovr. I hope to see u guys tonight for the surgery

Thrax; We'll be there

Ozzie: I look forward to see it as well

Eli: *nodded n left the hospital*

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

Ozzie: Thank Hector... Our son's gonna be alright *nuzzled into Thrax's chest*

Thrax; 8kissed his forehead8

Ozzie: I feel as if a huge weight had just lifted frm my chest right now

Thrax; 8smiled gently8

Ozzie: *hugs Thrax* I hope everything will go well

Thrax; Me to baby, me to

*soon nightfall came n Eli came to the hospital as promised. The doctors then led them upstairs so tht they could watch frm the operating theatre the whole procedure*

Thrax; 8clasped and unclasped his hands8

Ozzie: *took his hand n clasped it together with him*

Eli: *looked dwn, his hands pressed against the glass*

*below at the operating theatre, the doctors wheeled in the donor's body, who was a regular young white blood she-cell who would probably be a female version of Eli, n she looked abt a few yrs older than Jared*

Thrax; 8now looked worried8

Ozzie: Oh Hector, she's so young. Its so sad for her to die so young

Eli: Well, we cant fight fate, I suppose. I tried everything to cure her cancer. Nothing worked. She died right in my arms

Thrax; They have yet to find a cure I'm afraid. 8remembering coming across a few in his youth8

*the doctors soon got to work, first cutting n removing the heart out of the little girl's chest while the other docs opened a cavity on Jared's chest to put the heart in*

Thrax; 8luckily had a strong stomach8

Ozzie: *had seen worse during his days as immunity, so a surgery like tht didnt bother him much*

*the docs soon connected the veins n arteries n whtnot n waited to see if it is successfully taken in*

Eli: *watched with a nervous breath*

Thrax; 8secretly crossed his claws8

Ozzie: *held his breath, waiting*

*aftr abt 1 minute which felt like forever, the beeping machine indicated tht the heartbeat has started n the heart was successfully taken in by Jared's body*

Thrax; 8smiled a little8

*both Oz n Eli looked like they just remembered how to breath*

*the doctors congratulated each other n looked up with congrats looks to the trio watching before sewing the cavity bk up, removing the life support frm Jared*

Thrax; 8nods to the surgines in thanks8

*soon the surgery is ovr, n the docs wheeled Jared bk to ICU while the others wheeled the girl's body to the morgue*

Thrax; 8inhaled deeply8

Ozzie: *hugs Eli gratefully* Thank you...Thank you...!!

Thrax; Thank you for doing this.

Eli: Thank u for letting me. I wish ur son will hv a long n healthy life

Ozzie: May Hector bless u with a happy life ahead too

Thrax; 8nods8

Eli: I better go chk on my little girl now. I'm gonna need to discuss the funeral process now tht she had done her duty to help u

Ozzie: Ur welcome to visit Jared later

Thrax; If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Eli: I will. N I'll see ur son once I'm done with my little girl. Cya

Ozzie: *waved goodbye to him, watching him as he left*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arm round his mate8

Ozzie: *hugged him bk*

Doctor: U can go see ur son now, bt dont be long. He needs to recover

Thrax; Thank you

Ozzie: *took Thrax's hand n eagerly went to see Jared*

Thrax; 8led him to the room8

Jared: *was no longer hooked on life support, n the heartbeat machine showed tht his vitals were strong*

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

Ozzie: *took Jared's hand n nuzzled it against his cheek*

Jared: *slowly stirred n looked up* M...Mommy...?

Thrax; We're here Jared.

Jared: Dang...I had the weirdest dream...I dreamt I was...attacked n my heart ripped outta my chest...

Ozzie: It wasnt a dream, baby, bt it's ovr now. Ur OK *kisses his forehead*

Thrax; 8massaged his hand8

Jared: W...Where am I...? *looked ard*

Thrax; In hospital.

Jared: W...Wht am I doing here...?

Ozzie: *gently n briefly explained everything to him*

Thrax; 8held his son's hand8

Jared: Woah...I was out for tht long?

Ozzie: Yes, baby. Bt u'll be alright now. U got a new heart, tht's all tht matters

Thrax; You'll be home soon

Jared: *smiles* I look forward to it

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair8

Ozzie: *kisses his cheek* Get well soon. U fought so long for this, I'm sure u can fight this

Jared: Totally! I'm not a Jones-Roja for nothing *grins*

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: Tht's our boy *chuckles as well*

Thrax; 8smiled8

*there was a knock on the ward door*

Thrax; Yes/

Takashi: *pops his head in* Ohayo~! We heard frm Drix-san abt the surgery success~!

Dieter: *pops his head in as well*

Thrax; 8beckoned them in8

*all the Roja bros came in*

Julius; 8had the kids8

Jared: Hey, sibs! Long time no see~!

8the kids ran up to him8

Jared: *reaches ovr n ruffled their hair* Hey, missed me?

Kiaran: Of course! We were worried sick!

Ozzex: We thought u'd nvr come bk~!

Sakura; Are you okay/

Jared: Everything a-OK, surprisingly.

Takashi: Honto deska (really), Jared-chan?

Jared: *nods*

8the twins climbed onto the bed8

Jared: *hugs them close* There, there, I'm alright, dont worry

8they nuzzled against him8

Dieter: So who vas ze donor for Jared mein nephew?

Thrax; 8paled a little8

Ozzie: It was this nice guy called Eli Pullox... *tells them everything*

8they all listened8

Jared: Wow, this Mr. Pullox sounds like a reli nice guy

Takashi: Kowai so (such a pity), the lil onna-chan died so young...

Thrax; There was nothing that could be done I'm afraid

Jared: *placed his hand on his heart, feeling as if the girl was still alive, inside of him, living for her*

Thrax; 8smiled gently at him8

Ozzie: *smiles n caresses Jared's head* Now dont go losing this heart now

Jared: I'll make sure I'll wear armour nxt time, or get extra bodyguards

Thrax; I can teach you self defence.

Jared: I'd like tht vry much

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *smiled as well* U focus on getting well first, then u can learn those stuff

Thrax; You need your rest now.

Jared: *nods n lay bk, closing his eyes*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Takashi: Sa, kaeru desho (let's go home) *picks the twins up off Jared*

Dieter: Ve r glad ze little vone iz fine

Rory; Hope he's home soon.

Ozzie: He will, baby. He just needs rest

Julius; 8picked him and Sakura up8

Ozzie: Bye, kids. We'll be home soon as well

8the kids waved8

Ozzie: *waves bk*

Takashi: Sayonara, Ozzie-chan, Thrax ottota-chan. Come home soon ya?

Thrax; We will

Dieter: *waved goodbye as well before they left*

Thrax; 8smiled at his mate8

Ozzie: *smiles at him as well*

Jared: *curled up in the covers n slept*

Thrax; 8gently stroked his son's cheek8

Ozzie: He is so precious, Thrax. Like all our children. I dunno how I'll get by without him

Thrax; Me neither.

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax. I love u so much *reaches up to kiss him*

Thrax; 8kissed him gently8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews