TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 5-6

Episode 6

*meanwhile, the day was almost close to ovr as the guys in Frank's Diner handled some last minute customers before packing*

Leah; I hate it when this happens

Ozzie: Aww, it's just a few customers. No worries abt tht

Miracle: Yeah, sides, it shows we're popular

Leah; Hmph 8disappears into the kitchen

Ozzie: *gave a few more orders to go to the last few n cleared the tables*

Leah; 8passed him the food8

*while Ozzie passed the food to the customers, suddenly a group of hormones hollered n charged at Ozzie, beating him up*

Alexis; 8charged out, he been wanting to hunt for a while8

Dieter: *leapt out of the kitchen window n joined the fight with Alexis*

Ozzie: *was taken by surprise tht he didnt hv time to brandish out his blades as he was beaten black n blue*

Alexis; 8ripped most of them apart8

Dieter: *fought as well, throwing them off miles away with his strength*

Miracle: *froze whoevr he could with his breath*

Leah; 8ran out and snapped a few necks8

*the hormones, seeing tht they r outnumbered by strength, quickly made a run for it*

Ozzie: *was unconscious, totally beaten black n blue*

Leah; 8scooped him up8

Dieter: *inspects him* It dozn't seem anyzing iz broken, bt lets take him to Drix's mute friend Sprite's clinic juz to be safe

Leah; Let's go

Dieter: *took the wheel n drove everyone there*

Leah; 8held ozzy tenderly8

*they soon reached the clinic n Oz was quickly attended to by Sprite*

Leah; 8bit her lip8

Miracle: I'll call Pops *called Thrax's cell*

Thrax; Hello/

Miracle: Hey, Pops. It's me, Miracle. U hv no idea wht weird thing had just happened *told him*

Thrax; What?! How is he/

Miracle: Not sure yet. He's pretty black n blue, bt we're at Sprite's plc n he's being chked out. We havent known wht happened yet

Thrax; 8shut off the phone and ran out8

Hecro: *sees him* Hey! Where ya goin? Where's the fire?

Thrax; 8ran all the way to the clinic8

*everyone was waiting at the waiting room*

Thrax; 8ran in, panting8

Miracle: *came to Thrax*

Thrax; How is he/

Miracle: We dunno yet, they... *was cut by Sprite showing up*

Thrax; 8looked over8

Sprite: *writes* Hey guys. Oz is OK. Just a little shakened up with a lot of black n blue, n maybe a twisted wrist n ankle n a small cracked rib, bt he'll live

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

*the others sighed in relief as well*

Sprite: *writes* U can take him home now. He's at the out-patient section

Thrax; Thank you 8he head to the area8

Ozzie: *is being treated by the nurses, having bandages wrapped ard his twisted wrist n ankle*

Thrax; 8walked over to him8

Ozzie: Hey, baby *smiles up at him*

Thrax; 8kissed him deepily8

Ozzie: *taken by surprise bt didnt stop him, kissing him bk for a while before breaking apart* Careful, love. Broken rib

Thrax; 8gently nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *thanks the nurse aftr she was done with the bandages* They say I can go home now

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *was given a crutch for his ankle n walked out beside Thrax where everyone was waiting*

Thrax; 8supported him8

Miracle: Hey, Dad. U alright there?

Ozzie: All good. Dont worry

Alexis; That's a relief

Dieter: Jou r lucky, mein brother-in-law. Anyvone vould've been to pieces by now

Thrax; Believe me Di, we've gone through rough times

Ozzie: U can say tht again. C'mon, let's go home. I'm kinda starved

Thrax; 8lead his mate out8

*they all got into the trailer n drove home*

Thrax; 8held his mate close8

*they soon reach home, in which the kids greeted their parents*

Thrax; 8helped ozzy inside8

Kiaran: Mama? U OK? *worried*

Ozzie: I'm fine, baby. Dont worry.

Sakura; 8looked unsure8

Jared: *was already home, sitting quietly watching TV, holding a pack of ice against his face*

Ozzie: *saw it* Jared! Wht happened to u?

Jared: It's nothing, Mommy. Just a bruise. Not as bad as urs. Wht happened to YOU?

Alexis; Nothing good

Jared: *sighs* Guess its just not our day today

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: Well, guess it's time I showed off my cooking. U just rest, Dad. I'll fix dinner

Thrax; You sure/

Miracle: No big. I didnt live alone n work in Frank's Diner without learning a few tricks of the trade. U just take care of Dad, Pops, n let me do the work

Thrax; Alright

Miracle: *made his way to the kitchen n got started*

*Ozzie n Jared both talked abt their day, telling each other the cause for their injuries*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Jared: Guess having a bad day is an understatement for both of us

Alexis; Bad luck you two

Ozzie: Totally *rolled his eyes n sighed*

Julius; 8sighed8

Jared: *decided not to tell the other "problem" he n Thrax had discussed*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Miracle: *finished cooking* Soup's on

8everyone headed for the kitchen8

Miracle: *sets up the table n the food*

Sakura; 8helps8

Miracle: I hope it's to ur liking. It's been a while since I actually cooked on my own like this

Alexis; 8took a bite then started wolfing it down8

Ozzie: *tasted it* It tastes rather good actually. U might just be cut out for kitchen duty as well

Leah; 8tastes it8 Mmmm. .ja

Miracle: *blushes*

8everyone tucked in8

Thrax; 8wasn't eating8

Ozzie: *noticed* Thrax? Love, ur not eating

Thrax; I'm not very hungry

Miracle: Is...Is it coz of my food? Not to ur liking?

Thrax; No it's great, I just don't feel hungry

Miracle: OK *bt doesnt look convinced*

Alexis; 8looked at his younger brother in worry8

Dieter: Iz zere somezing bother jou, Thrax mein bruder?

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: U can say it, u knw. We're all family here

Thrax; It's nothing. 8stands up and goes upstairs8

Jared: *had a feeling it had something to do with him bt kept quiet*

Alexis; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: *excused himself n went to chk on Thrax*

Thrax; 8was laying in the master bedroom8

Ozzie: *came in n sat beside him* Baby? Wht's wrong?

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: Pls talk to me, love

Thrax; We've got a problem love

Ozzie: *blinked* W...Wht is it?

Thrax; Told about Jared8

Ozzie: *covered his mouth in shock* Oh no...Not again...Bt...Bt how...?

Thrax; I'm not sure but I'm gonna find out

Ozzie: *nodded, huddling against Thrax, suddenly feeling afraid*

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzie: It feels like Frank all ovr again, Thrax. I cant take this anymore *starts to sob, feeling the fear he had been suppressing since he was attacked by the hormones coming out*

Thrax; 8held his mate close, comforting him8

Ozzie: *cries hard*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: Why do we always get the worst of things? Why us?

Thrax; I'm not sure baby

Ozzie: I swear, I must be a lightning rod for disaster

Thrax; He that would be my department

Ozzie: No, not u. It should be me. Everything goes wrong with me. My life is already a disaster before I met u

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: *cuddles close to him*

Thrax; 8sighed8

*a knock on the door was heard*

Thrax; Yes/

Jared: *behind the door* Mommy...? Daddy...? Everything...OK...?

Thrax; Everything's fine Jared

Jared: *pause* Alright. Evryone's gone now, they ask me to send their regards. I've just put the kids to bed

Thrax; Thank you

*Jared's footsteps was heard leaving*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: *was worried too*

Thrax; We'll find a way through this, we always have

Ozzie: *nods* I knw. I trust we will

Thrax; 8kissed him gently8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk, holding him close*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *looks at his bandaged wrist n ankle* I hope this will cure soon, especially the rib. Last time I broke a rib was way bk

Thrax; 8nods8 And it can be difficult as you get older

Ozzie: *pouts* I hate getting old. Makes me feel useless n decrepit

Thrax; You're only as young as you feel, trust me

Ozzie: *smiled* I guess *yawns* Wht a day~

Thrax; 8nods, laying back8

Ozzie: *laid bk too, falling asleep almost immediately*

Thrax; 8silently prayed for no surprises in the morning before drifting off8

*towards near the middle of the night, someone slowly crept into the room without alerting anyone. The figure went close to Oz n leaned close to him. It took out a large kitchen n was aiming it ard Oz's throat, ready to slit him*

Thrax; 8shot awake then pounced8

*the figure struggled with him, slashing him in the process*

Ozzie: *shot awake as well at the commotion, turning on the lights*

Thrax; 8gripped the attacker8

*the lights revealed it to be Jared*

Jared: Oow!! Oww!! Daddy, ur hurting me!! Wht r u doing?!

Thrax; 8drew back8

Ozzie: J...Jared...? Wh...Wht r u doing here?!

Jared: Wht do u mean wht I'm doing here? Wht are YOU doing here in my room attacking me?!

Thrax; Jared this is our room, what's gotten into you/

Jared: W....Wht...? It cant be! I... *sees the kitchen knife in his hands n was shocked, dropping it* Wh...Wht am I d...doing with tht??

Thrax; 8bit his lip hard8

Jared: Wh...Wht is wrong with me...?? *hugs his legs to his chest n cried*

Ozzie: *came to him n hugged him, hushing him n rocking him*

Thrax; 8started to pace8

Ozzie: Shh, shh, shh...It's OK, baby. It's OK

Jared: *wailed in his arms*

Thrax; This has to be a reason for this

Ozzie: Like wht? *hugging Jared close, rocking him as the boy slowly calmed dwn*

Thrax; He could have the same problem you did

Ozzie: Tht cant be. He'd have to get it frm somewhere, n we've already took out wht's left of it in me

Thrax; 8started to think8

Ozzie: *carries Jared* C'mon. Let's get u bk to bed, OK? *brought him out n bk to his room*

Thrax; 8fallowed8

Ozzie: *tucked the boy in, lulling him bk to sleep*

Thrax; 8watched from the door8

Ozzie: *once Jared fell bk to sleep, he left the room, taking Thrax's hand*

Thrax; 8massaged his gently8

Ozzie: Maybe we reli should take Jared to see a psychiatrist, or a doctor. See wht's wrong with him

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I'll take him tomorrow. See wht they can find out

Thrax; Be careful baby

Ozzie: I will. Dont worry

Thrax; 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk n lay bk in bed, going bk to sleep*

Thrax; 8held him close and drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews