TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 3-3

Episode 3

Hecro: *was also on his way bk to office aftr lunch wen he caught Thrax* Hey, how's it hanging?

Thrax; I feel better.

Hecro: *pats his back* Tht's good news. Told ya a visit to my bro's will cure ya

Thrax; 8smiles8

Hecro: Well then, ready to get bk to work?

Thrax; 8nods and fallows him8

*the day went by smoothly as everyone went abt their business*

Thrax; 8kept on alert8

Spryman: *ordered the media for a broadcast to set up a time to countdwn to Hector's birthday*

Thrax; 8shuttered at the thought of those hormones8

Spryman: *seeing the countdwn working well n nodded, satisfied* Well, now all we need to do is plan for the citywide celebration. Of course we're gonna need crowd control

Thrax; Hope we'll have enough.

Spryman: No worries. I've gave full alert to every single precinct in the city to make sure they do their jobs

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: How's the guys doing with the library?

Spryman: I heard they're almost done. I cant believe we kept so much junk in there

Thrax; Sounds like back in Frank.

Spryman: Frank? Is tht where u came frm? I mean, I remember u told me u came frm there, bt u nvr told me how it was like

Thrax; Let's just say it's ten times worse than here.

Spryman: R...Reli?

Hecro: Yeah, well, it's wht happens whn u grow older bt nvr take care of urself

Thrax; It isn't easy when ya never use your head.

Hecro: Well we cant reli blame Frank. His eating habits gotten worse when his wife died

Thrax; Depression never did anyone any good

Spryman: Man, I hope Hector doesnt do tht if Christine dumps him or anything

Thrax; It's just a crush right/

Spryman: Yeah, I knw. Bt frm wht I heard, I think Christine actually likes him bk

Thrax; We'll see in a few years time.

Spryman: All bets r off. A lot of ppl r crossing their fingers for their relationship to work

Hecro: *chuckles* It's possible. Bt Hector's 12, coming 13. He'll have plenty of other girls in his lifetime

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: Yeah, I guess ur right

Thrax; 8looked round8

Hecro: What's up, Thrax?

Thrax; 8shook his head8 Must be hearing things

Jared: *comes out, looking all sooty n dusty along with Drix* Phew~!! Finally! Hey, Uncle Hecro. Hi, Daddy

Thrax; Guess the place was a real mess.

Drix: More or less *coughed out a few dust*

Thrax; 8dusted Jared off8

Hecro: * helped dusted Drix off*

Jared: Ugh! I think I'm gonna need a shower

Spryman: Well, u knw where our private bathrooms are, Jared

Jared: Yeah I do

Thrax; Go clean yourself up.

Jared: Alright *goes off*

Drix: I think I need a shower too. I'm comin' with you, Jared *follows behind him*

Thrax; 8returned to work8

Hecro: *followed suite*

*times passed by quickly n it was soon the end of the day*

Thrax; 8wiped his brow8

Hecro: *came out with Drix* Hey Thrax. Ready to make a move?

Thrax; Hmm/

Drix: U knw, clock out, get outta work.

Hecro: Jared wont be joining us again. OT as usual

Thrax; 8nods and fallowd them8

*they all went to Frank's Diner, where Oz n Leah were packing it up*

Leah; 8waved to them8

Ozzie: *saw her waving n saw the trio coming, quickly made a run n jump-hugged Thrax*

Thrax; 8kept his balance and held him close8

Hecro: Woah, u must miss him a lot today

Ozzie: With wht happened today, I'm more worried than usual

Leah; 8mutters8 No joke

Ozzie: U sure ur alright now, love? *kisses Thrax* I swear I'm gonna teach tht boy a lesson

Thrax; I'm fine ozzy

Hecro: Ur just gonna make the boy hate u more if u do, Oz, or confused bcoz he'll be too afraid to speak his mind

Leah; 8rolled her eyes8

Drix: How was ur day, darling *kisses her*

Leah; Busy as always.

Drix: Tht's nice. Earning a lot of carbs I suppose?

Hecro: With their business? They're tearing the competition apart *laughs*

Leah; 8blushes8

Ozzie: How was work so far, love? *still clinging onto Thrax*

Thrax; Very busy

Ozzie: *lets go of Thrax* Preparing for the countdwn on Hector's birthday, eh? I saw the billboard just now

Thrax; 8looked up8

*up at abt a few miles away, the billboard was out, counting dwn*

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: In a mth's time, Hector will step into the world of unforseeable circumstances *sigh* Wen was the last time we celebrated a citywide birthday?

Ozzie: Abt a mth before Thrax came in, n tht was his last birthday ever

Thrax; 8suddenly shuttered8

Drix: *saw tht* Hey it wasn't ur fault, alright? *puts an arm ard him*

Ozzie: I'm partly to blame. I'm the bio-weapon tht got him killed *looks dwn sadly*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him gently8

Ozzie: *hugged him bk*

Thrax; It's a good thing this is a male city.

Ozzie: Why do u say tht?

Thrax; Believe me I'd rather avoid a female human.

Hecro: Reli now? * helps Leah along with Drix to pack up the last remaining things* Wht horror stories can u share with us?

Thrax; Like a male city a female has certain laws and ways that they fallow, mainly the old feminine ways.

Drix: Ah, the feminist approach, eh?

Thrax; 8nods8 Despite that most women prefer the tough approachs their minds, bodies won't let them.

Drix: I guess it's understandable. Probably tomboys r the odd ones out tht got the tough through, or maybe they've got more male cells in them

Ozzie: Or male hormones, cant forget tht

Thrax; And can you believe they think when the female conceives it's a celebration, not caring that she could have been raped.

Hecro: *rolls his eyes n shook his head* Ugh! I swear tht is the most thick-headed mentality I've ever seen

Ozzie: *finishes up the packing n took the wheel*

Drix: Wht happens if the woman was raped n then she decides to abort or already aborts the child? Wht will they do?

Thrax; Like holding a funeral 8snorts8 pathetic.

Ozzie: Oi vey... *starts the trailer van n drove*

Hecro: Oi vey is right, bro. Dont tell me the whole city dressed in black or something?

Thrax; 8tapped his nose saying 'you got it'8

Drix: *rolled his eyes*

Leah; 8shook her head8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews