TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 5-4

Episode 4

*later tht night, aftr work, when everyone was home, Jared approached Takashi*

Jared: Hey, Uncle Taka

Takashi: Hai, Jared-chan. Doushita?

Alexis; 8cocked an ear8

Jared: *handed him a ticket*

Takashi: Nani? *takes the ticket*

Jared: I got reservations for u. Dinner at a fancy restaurant at the colon area. All u can eat.

Takashi: Ho...Honto ka (really)??

Alexis; 8rolled his eyes8

Jared: Yup. Got u some nice clothes to wear too, since its a rather posh plc. Better be off. If ur late for the reservation time as stated in the ticket, someone will take ur seat

Takashi: Hai, hai! *sees the time* 7-ish. Hai! I'll go right up to change! *zooms off*

Antonio; What was that about/

Jared: *grins knowingly* Let's just say Stupid Cupid Project is in session

Takashi: *quickly changed n hauled a cab to go to the plc. When he reached there, he realized Jared was right: It was a posh place. Adjusting his tie n suit, he went in, presented the ticket n was led to a seat where Amber was already there*

Amber; 8was wearing a suit as he sat reading the menu8

Takashi: A-ra? *sees Amber bt has yet to knw who he is* Nanda? Did I get the wrong seat?

Amber; Depends, are you Takashi Yamazaki/

Takashi: Hai, boku wa Takashi Yamazaki (I am Takashi Yamazaki). Anata wa... (you are)?

Amber; Amber Le Fay

Takashi: Amber...Amber... *thinks bk* Ah!! Amber-san! Ur the one they told me who has a crush on me!

Amber; 8blushes8

Takashi: *sat dwn* Ah...Bijin ne (so handsome). Though ur a little less than I had expected

Amber; 8cleared his throat8

Takashi: Ah. Gomen ne. U'll hv to excuse me. I'm a bit outspoken sometimes

Amber; 8nods8

Takashi: *browsed thru the menu* Sa...If u dont mind me asking...Wht did u see in me?

Amber; 8looked up8 There's something mysterious about you

Takashi: A-ra? B...Boku (me)? Wht's so mysterious abt me? Everyone says I'm an open book

Amber; I sense there's more to you

Takashi: Uh-huh. Right. *not reli convinced as he scanned thru the menu, deciding on his order*

Amber; 8looked to choose his8

Takashi: *while waiting for his order, looked at Amber a little. He was handsome in a way, with slightly wild-looking hair n small eyes. Frm first glance, ppl would think he was an average brain cell, bt if they were to look closer, he had a sort of gentle, suave feel to him*

Amber; 8exaimed Taka, despite being a virus he could sense a strong spirit in him and a noble heart8

Takashi: I assure u, no matter how much u look at me, this is everything u'll get. Like I said, open book *their order came in* Ooh~! Meshi (food)~!

Amber; You seem to be fond of your food. 8thank the waiter as his was set down8

Takashi: He he, cant help it. Being a virus means u dont get to hv decent food while ur in hiding n can only rely on trash food. *quickly tucked in*

Amber; 8looked at him in surprise8

Takashi: *noticed Amber's expression* Daijobu, daijobu. It's no big deal. Been doing this for almost all my life with my aneki-tachi (brothers). I'm used to it. Though now I cant say no to decent food *smiles*

Amber; 8ate slowly8

Takashi: *ate his, sipped on the wine tht went with the food* So...how long hv u been with n under Paul-san?

Amber; I've been working with him since he came to office but I've known him his whole life

Takashi: Oh? U his guardian or something?

Amber; 8nods8 He was left in my care after his parents died

Takashi: Ah, so-ka. No offence bt he's kinda bratty for a gaki (kid)

Amber; 8sighed8

Takashi: Ah, g-gomenasai *looks dwn apologetically*

Amber; 8slowly picked at his food8

Takashi: Sorry...I didnt mean to... *mentally cursed himself for being a moron*

Amber; It's. . . it's ok

Takashi: No its not. I insulted Paul-san, n Paul-san is family to u. Meaning I insulted family *got off his seat n went on his knees, bowing to the ground the Japanese way to apologize at Amber's feet* Gomenasai

Amber; 8started to blush, embaressed8

*everyone in the restaurant was looking, surprised at wht Takashi was doing*

Amber; 8went redder8

Takashi: *has not move frm his spot. In Japanese tradition, unless the person forgave u, u r usually not allowed to get up*

Amber; 8got up, setting money on the table and hurried out8

Takashi: *looked up to see Amber running away n paid his share, chasing aftr him* Amber-san! Amber-san, where r u going? Amber-san!

Amber; 8thought8 How could I be so stupid

Takashi: *caught up with him* Amber-san! I...I'm sorry I embarassed u just now. I didnt mean to...It's just tht u were so upset and...

Amber; 8didn't dare look at him8

Takashi: *sighs* I knw I screwed up big time. Wakata (I knw)...If u hate me, I understand...I'll go *turns ard, prepares to leave*

Amber; 8felt his stomach knot8

Takashi: *slowly walks away, biting his lip, trying to hold bk his tears tht he hadnt cried in a long, LONG time. It only happens wen he knws he screwed up something big*

Amber; 8sighed8

Takashi: *walks at a nearby park to clear his head a little, trying to will his tears away so tht no one will find out once he goes home*

Amber; 8looked round for the virus8

Takashi: *was standin by the pond, looking at the fishes swimming in it, then reaches dwn to get a handleful of water n splash it at his face, camouflaging his tears*

Amber; 8searched until he found him8

Takashi: *once his face was wet, he let his own tears flow freely, crying n cursing himself in Japanese*

Amber; 8watched him8

Takashi: *still cursing himself in Japanese, burying his face in his hands, sobbing*

Amber; 8slowly walked up8

Takashi: *doesnt hear him as he was busy crying*

Amber; 8reached out slowly8

Takashi: *felt the touch n spun round, the spikes on his arms sticking out in defence mode*

Amber; 8backed away8

Takashi: *released it was Amber in shrank his spikes bk* Ah! A...Amber-san! I didnt...I... *bit his lip, his tears poured evn more* *thinks* Kuso (damn it) I screwed up again!

Amber; 8trembled8

Takashi: Chikusho (Fuck)! Baka, baka, baka (stupid, stupid, stupid)~!! *cursed himself as he made a run for it all the way bk home*

Antonio; Hey Taka, what's wrong/

Takashi: Urusai (shut up)!! *made run to his room n slammed the door*

Antonio; 8gave a worried look8

Ricardo: *made a gesture to either Antonio, Thrax or Julius to go talk to him*

Thrax; 8got up and went upstairs8

Takashi: *hid under the covers, hugging the pillow, burying his face in it, sobbing hard*

Thrax; Taka/

Takashi: Go away! Leave me alone!

Thrax; Taka please

Takashi: *continues to sob, bt didnt make him go away*

Thrax; 8clenched his fist8

Takashi: *sobbed for a while, still under the covers* Wht do u want?

Thrax; What happened Taka/

Takashi: *hesitated for a while before telling him btwn sobs everything*

Thrax; 8sat on the bed8

Takashi: *finished his tale, then cursed himself in Japanese*

Thrax; 8sighed8 Taka you need to talk to him

Takashi: I tried to! Bt u should've seen the look on his face! He was scared of me! Kowai ne (I'm scary)! He'll nvr talk to me now!

Thrax; He was scared, he just wasn't expecting that reaction8#

Takashi: I showed my spikes at him! I could've killed him! Baka, baka, baka~!! *buries his face some more n sobbed*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Takashi: He hates me now, I knw it. He hates me. I'll nvr evr date again...

Thrax; Taka calm down

Takashi: How can I? Julius oni-sama is right: I'm just a gaki (kid) who'll nvr mature

Thrax; Easy Taka

Takashi: *pouts, bt seemed to hv calmed dwn frm his crying*

Thrax; 8patted his shoulder8

Takashi: W...Wht should I do...?

Thrax; Talk to him

Takashi: Wht if he doesnt wanna talk with me?

Thrax; Ya won't know unless you try

Takashi: ...Wakata (I understand). I'll...try talking to him tomorrow...I'm...tired *which he is, aftr all the crying*

Thrax Get some rest brother

Takashi: Hai... *finally came out of his covers n lay dwn properly in bed, falling asleep almost immediately*

Thrax; Quietly left the room

Ricardo: *sees Thrax coming dwn* How's it hanging?

Thrax; He's asleep now

Ricardo: Wht happened?

Thrax; 8told them8

Ricardo: Mamamiya. Tht is reli a date gone wrong

Thrax; 8nods8

Ricardo: *sighs* Matchmaking reli isnt easy, I suppose. Poor Jared. If he knws, he'll feel guilty too

Thrax; I agree

Ricardo: Hearing frm wht u said, I think probably both r at fault. I mean, Taka shouldnt hv said the things he said, bt Amber shouldnt hv just walked out, leaving Taka kneeling like tht for everyone to see. Its his tradition aftr all

Thrax; Sometimes it's hard inderstanding some cultures

Ricardo: True, tho I would've expect Amber to make an effort, since he was the one who liked Taka first

Thrax; True

Ricardo: Let's just hope everything will turn out alright

Thrax; So do I

*soon everyone turned in to bed as it was getting late*

Thrax; 8kissed his mate's neck8

Ozzie: Mmh *leans ovr to kiss him* I heard Jared just played Cupid. So how did it go for Taka?

Thrax; Eh. . .

Ozzie: *figured it out* Ah. Not so good, huh?

Thrax; 'Fraid so

Ozzie: Poor Taka. Poor Jared too. He was so happy wen he told me abt his plan to matchmake them

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: I hope tomorrow will be better

Thrax; As do I

Ozzie: *kisses Thrax before climbing up to bed*

Thrax; 8lay beside him8

Ozzie: *yawns* So tired today. We got full house all day, not only frm the trainees, bt also outside customers

Thrax; Business is booming then

Ozzie: Yeah. Speaking of booming *told Thrax abt the Sleeping Sickness germ n wht he heard frm the guys abt him n his crush for Dieter*

Thrax; Oh boy

Ozzie: *grins* I find it interesting. It almost sounds like a triangle relationship going on

Thrax; 8massaged his forehead8

Ozzie: We'll just hv to see how things r unfold

Thrax; 8nods kissing him again8

Ozzie: *kisses him bk* I love u

Thrax; Love you to baby

Ozzie: *cuddles against him n fell asleep*

Thrax; 8soon drifted off8

*later in the middle of the night, someone approached the concentration camp of the hormones, shrouded in darkness n came up to a group of he-hormones drinking at an alley*

He-H: 8cunged down an adrenilin drink8

Stranger: *remains in the darkness* I see we're having fun here

He-H: What da ya want/

Stranger: Just a little something. I'll make it worth ur while *tosses them a pouch of money*

He-H2: *picks up the pouch n sees the money, then see the built of the stranger n recognize him* Hey, aint ya the...

Stranger: Shut it. U'll spoil the surprise

He-H; Wat ya want done/

Stranger: Eliminate this person *gave them the picture* At all cost

He-H2: *sees the picture n pockets it* How're u gonna spring us outta here? If u havent notice, we cant get out till nxt year

Stranger: Dont worry. Everything is arranged. Just get the job done *disappeared into the shadows*

8the group looked at the photo8

*the picture was Osmosis Jones*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews