TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 4-5

Episode 5

*finally at the end of the day, the hormones were all rallied albeit forcefully to their holding van n wheeled away*

Thrax; Man I haven't this in years.

Hecro: *stretches his tired body* Oi vey~! Tell me abt it

Thrax; This'll go on for some time.

Drix: My best guess is 3 weeks at most

Thrax; Don't be too sure

Drix: Huh?

Thrax; I've got a bad feeling.

Hecro: *dumps the last hormone into the van n watched it leave* How so?

Thrax; This is only the begining Hecro.

Hecro: Yeah, I guess ur right. We'd better keep our eyes n ears peeled

Drix: U said it, Hecro

Thrax; 8nods8

*the trio then met up with the guys at Frank's Diner, who were just packing up*

Miracle: Hey Pops!

Thrax; Hey Miracle.

Dieter: How vas ur day, mein bruder?

Thrax; Busy

Miracle: I'll say. Same here. Though Alexis is busy trying to beat everyone into a pulp if they come remotely close to touching me

Thrax; 8sweatdropped8

Drix: Tell me u didnt do tht, Alexis?

Alexis; 8scofts8

Dieter: He tried to throw a chair at one

Hecro: *laughs*

Thrax; 8groaned8

Miracle: How Daddy doing, Pops?

Thrax; He's back home resting.

Miracle: OK. I'd like to go see him

Thrax; C'mon

*everyone got into the van while some followed Miracle's 4WD n drove all the way home. By then Takashi n Julius were at Oz's home playing with the kids8

Sakura; 8was playing the violin8

Ozzex: *making card towers again with Rory*

Kiaran: *hears teh 4WD n the trailer van coming in* They're home! They're home!

8the pups jumped at the door8

Miracle: *came in first* Hey kids

Ozzex: *rushes up to him asking for a hug, in which Miracle picked him up*

Kiaran: Papa~! *did his climbing routine again up Thrax's clothes n hugged him*

Thrax; Hey Kai.

Miracle: Where's Daddy? Is he OK?

Rory; He's asleep.

Miracle: Still asleep? Tht's a little too long, dontcha think?

Rory; 8nods and ran upstairs8

Ozzie: *was still konked out, with Hope whining worriedly as she tries to shake him awake*

Thrax; 8ran in and hecked him over8

Ozzie: *he was starting to run a high fever n was going pale, n wen the covers were undone, there was a puddle of blood*

Thrax; Get the others and Drix. 8he lifted ozzy up8

Hope: *followed his brothers dwnstairs to get them*

Alexis; 8looked up as the kids came down8

Hope: *panicly spoke her first word* Mama! *points upstairs*

Hecro: Something wrong, baby? *rushed to her*

Rory; Mama's sick

Hecro: *rushed upstairs to see Thrax coming out with Oz in his arms* Wht's wrong, bro?

Thrax; He has a high fever and he's bleeding.

Hecro: Oh my Hector. We better get him to the hospital!

Drix: Better yet, lets take him to Sprite. More discretion there. Last thing u want is for the hospital ppl to poke n prod at those dials on him

Thrax; 8nods to them as he held ozzy8

Miracle: *quickly leds them to the 4WD, n based on Drix's direction, drove all the way to Sprite's clinic*

Thrax; 8kept a sharp eye and ear open8

Ozzie: *whimpered as he shifted, his fever spiked n started to bleed again on Thrax's lap*

Thrax; Hurry

Miracle: *floored it as they reached the clinic within minutes*

Thrax; 8ran in with ozzy8

Sprite: *sees them enter n gave them a questioning look*

Thrax; It's my mate, he's ill.

Sprite: *nods n took him, gesturing him to stay while he n an assistant took him into a ward room*

Thrax; 8shakenly sat down8

Hecro: *pats his bk* Easy there, Thrax

Drix: I'll go chk on Rick n Tony

Miracle: Oh? They're here?

Drix: Yeah. They've done the extraction. They have a pair of healthy twins

Thrax; 8smiled slightly8

Drix: *went to Ricardo's room* Hey guys

Antonio; 8looked up8 Hola Drix

Ricardo: Hey Drix. How're u hanging?

Drix: By a thread, reli, with those hormones roaming ard. Bt at least we got through the day.

Antonio; 8shuttered8

Drix: Anyway, I didnt come to just visit u

Ricardo: Huh? Wht's wrong?

Drix: It's Oz

Antonio; What happened/

Drix: *told them briefly wht happened*

Ricardo: Santa Madre of Hector...

Antonio; 8bit his lip hard8

Drix: We're just waiting for the results frm Sprite, see wht he makes for it... *stops wen Miracle pops his head in*

Miracle: *waves hi to the couple before turning to Drix* Sprite's out

Drix: *nods n follows him*

Thrax; 8shot up when Sprite came out8

Sprite: *writes* I'll be blunt with u, ur mate has suffered a vry serious internal bleeding n infection. Whtever happened to him caused a trauma injury to his insides n the infection's causing the fever. We're not sure wht caused the injuries, bt by any chance has he undergone a major surgery before?

Thrax; 8tipped his chin then weht pale8 Oh Hector. . .

Sprite: *gives him a questioning look*

Hecro: *got the idea* Spit! The dials! *told Sprite abt the fertility surgery he had with Mole*

Sprite: *writes* Then tht explains it. We've xrayed n scanned him n found tht it is vry complicated machinery tht only someone of this knowledge will be able to fix. It's out of my hands. We managed to stop the bleeding n r trying to keep the fever dwn, bt we r going to need whoever did this surgery on him to fix it so it wouldnt injure him any further

Thrax; 8cursed to himself8

Drix: Tht...Tht means we're gonna need...

Hecro: The Mole

Thrax; 8groaned8

Sprite: *writes* Would u like to see him?

Thrax; 8nods8

Sprite: *leads them to one of the rooms where he was in a small tank cornered with ice packs for his fever. He was wearing pull-ups just in case he had any bleeding n had a tube stuck on his arm with IV drops n the assistant had just issued antibiotics for the fever*

Thrax; 8hesitated and stepped forward8

Ozzie: *out cold, still a little feverish n pale frm the blood loss*

Miracle: Oh, Hector *covers his mouth* D...Daddy... *starts to tear up*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Drix: Should I ask Spryman to make the call to Mole?

Hecro: Dont. We dont want Paul to be worried as well. He's got enough troubles as a mayor as it is. Besides, if its true tht the Mole is monitoring Oz secretly, I hv a feeling he'll show up

Thrax; 8growled and clenched his fists8

Hecro: Guess no matter how annoying he is, we still need him

Thrax; 8sighed8#

Drix: Wanna go see Rick n Tony while ur at it?

Thrax; How are they/

Drix: Oh they're doing vry fine. They're worried abt Oz though. Maybe u should go tell them

Thrax; 8nods8 Where is their room/

Drix: I'll lead u to it *leds the virus to their room* Hey guys, I've got Thrax to see ya

Thrax; 8slowly stepped in8

Antonio; 8smiled8 Hola bro

Ricardo: Hey there, Thrax. Thanks for coming

Thrax; 8smiled at him and approached Ricky8

Ricardo: Here. Meet ur nephew n niece *takes the babies out of the crib n showed it to Thrax*

Thrax; 8smiled and gently stroked their cheeks8

Ricardo: This is Carlos n Juanita. Say hi to ur uncle, babies

8the twins cooed happily8

Thrax; They're beautiful.

Ricardo: N we're so proud of him, arent we, sweetheart?

Antonio; 8smiled8

Ricardo: We reli owe Drix one, n u too, Thrax

Thrax; Me/

Ricardo: Yeah, if it werent for u, we wouldnt have met, n we wouldnt be here right now

Thrax; 8blushed slightly8

Ricardo: So how's Oz now?

Thrax; 8hung his head8

Ricardo: Talk to us, Thrax

Thrax; 8told them what was going on8

Ricardo: Oh no... *covers his mouth in shock*

Antonio; Santa Maria. . .

Ricardo: Is there nothing Sprite can do?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Hecro & Miracle: *comes in* Hey guys

Antonio; Hey you two

Miracle: *sees the babies* Oh, arent u just the cutest thing? *looks at Antonio* May I?

Antonio; 8nods8 Be gentel

Miracle: *takes the twins in his arms* Oh, they r such little angels *nuzzled them* Wht r their names?

Antonio; Carlos and Juanita.

Miracle: Hi, Carlos, hi, Juanita. I'm ur cousin *peppered kisses on their faces*

8they both giggled8

Ricardo: U look like ur pretty good with children urself

Miracle: Well, I do have my bros n sisters

Antonio; 8chuckled8

Miracle: *also had a sad look, bt only for a split second before he smiled n returned the child bk to their parents*

8the twins cooed up at their mother8

Miracle: I'll go chk on Daddy *leaves the room*

Thrax; 8looked at the twins8

Hecro: So. Now u've got ur brood going. Wen's the wedding? *grins playfully at them*

Antonio; 8blushed ruby red8

Ricardo: Hecro~! *blushes as well*

Hecro: I'm just playin' ya. It takes time, I knw

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Miracle: *looked ovr at Oz for a while, making sure he was stable before he quietly slips away out of the clinic, going on foot to somewhere instead of using the 4WD*

Thrax; 8his ears twitched and looked out8

Hecro: Wht's wrong?

Thrax; Miracle. 8he ran out8

Hecro: *watches as he leaves*

Miracle: *continues to walk, all the way to a nearby cemetery*

Thrax; 8kept to the shadows8

Miracle: *walked towards the top of the cemetery hill where the smaller graves r n sat dwn in front of one*

Thrax; 8cocked an ear8

Miracle: *talks to the gravestone* Hey, baby. Momma's here. U miss me? Sorry I've nvr visited for so long. Things' been...going on

Thrax; 8wondered what was going on8

Miracle: I saw my cousins today. Beautiful lil angels. They somehow remind me of u. *chuckles bitterly* I almost thought I was holding u in my arms

Thrax; 8rose a brow8

Miracle: I still miss u. Aftr all these mths I still miss u *leans his head against the gravestone n sobs*

Thrax; 8slowly crept forward8

Miracle: *suddenly speaks in a choked voice* I could hear u frm a mile away, u knw, Pops

Thrax; 8walked up and knealt next to him8

Miracle: Guess u found out my secret

Thrax; 8looked at the grave8

*on the gravestone carved the name "Trinity" n the date of birth n date of death was only roughly a year apart*

Thrax; 8ran his hand over the cold stone8

Miracle: She was my one n only. My only reason tht life can still be beautiful evn though I live in the dark side of the moon...N now she's gone...

Thrax; 8held him8 What happened/

Miracle: I wasnt careful with one of the jobs I did. I got knocked up. The guy who knocked me up said he'll offer me money to get rid of it n I was tempted to, bt I just couldnt bring myself to do it somehow. I tore up the check he gave me n went into hiding until I gave birth. I knw the hospitals wont have me, n I couldnt afford it at tht time, so I delivered her all by myself at home

Thrax; 8swallowed8

Miracle: She was perfect. She was beautiful. She was all I had tht kept me going. All tht I had in my entire miserable life. Then...roughly abt half a yr before u guys showed up, she was getting reli sick. No amt of money I had could save her. She had inherited a genetic birth defect frm her father tht happens once in every 3 generations. She died in my arms n all the docs could say was "Sorry"

Thrax; Oh Miracle. . .8nuzzled him8

Miracle: She was my only one! The one tht I have ever loved! My little girl! Why must Hector take her away frm me?! Why?! *sobs in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8held him close then lifted his chin8 You're not alone.

Miracle: W...Wha...?

Thrax; I know the pain of losing a child.

Miracle: W...Wht do u mean...?

Thrax; 8sighs and told him what happened8

Miracle: *listened to everything* Oh Hector...

Thrax; It also happened to me before.

Miracle: To...To you? W...Wht do u mean? I thought...

Thrax; Not the way you think but a couple of times I knocked one up a few others but tried to turn my life round after my children were born.

Miracle: Then...wht happened to them?

Thrax; 8growled8 Their 'mothers' ratted out to the immunity and then- 8sobs8

Miracle: I'm...I'm sorry... *hugs him* D...Does Daddy knws abt this?

Thrax; 8shook his head8 There's a lot of my past he doesn't know about.

Miracle: *wants to ask bt decides not to push it* Bt u will tell him abt them, right? Eventually?

Thrax; 8sighs8 In time.

Miracle: Pls...Dont tell him abt Trinity. I dont want him to feel anymore responsible for not being there for me

Thrax; But like me you'll have to tell him at some point.

Miracle: I knw...bt I'm not ready for it yet. I...cant. Not yet *ran his fingers along the gravestone, tracing along the name*

Thrax; 8wrapped his coat round him8

Miracle: Let's go. It's late. I dont want them to worry *kisses the gravestone n got up*

Thrax; 8led him back to the clinic8

Hecro: *sees them return* Hey guys, where have u been?

Thrax; Just around.

Miracle: *smiles n nods*

Hecro: *doesnt push it* Alright. Oz's fever has just gone dwn a little bit more, n the bleeding has also slowed dwn a bit, bt not sure for how long because of the infection

Thrax; 8clenched his fist8

Miracle: *squeezed his hand reassuringly*

Thrax; There has to be something that can been done.

Hecro: There's no one to depend on other than Mole. He's the only one who knws abt the gadget on Oz

Thrax; 8growled8

Miracle: If ur right abt him monitoring him secretly, I have a feeling he might show up tonight

Thrax; 8didn't say a word8

Hecro: So, u wanna stay with Oz or u wanna go home n be with the kids?

Thrax; I'm not sure/

Miracle: We'll take care of the kids, Pops. Daddy needs u

Thrax; Thank you.

Miracle: *kisses Thrax's cheek goodbye n left with Drix n Hecro*

Thrax; 8sat next to ozzy's bed8

Ozzie: *sleeping albiet a little fitfully*

Ricardo: *had gotten out of bed to see Oz n gasped* Santa Madre of Hector...

Thrax; 8didn't turn round8 You shouldn't be up.

Ricardo: I'm OK. Sprite had advised me to walk or I'll get piles anyway. D...Do they need tht much ice...? *looking at the ice packs Oz was covered in*

Thrax; His fever's very high.

Ricardo: *sees the diaper on Oz's butt* Wht's the diaper for?

Thrax; Probably if he is unable to make it to the bathroom though I though they used bedpans.

Ricardo: *looks carefully* Wait. I dont think it's mainly for bathroom purpose *seeing the diaper a bit full, bt it was not reli full frm pee, bt of blood*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8 You know about the Mole/

Ricardo: I was with u guys the first the bros met him during Elektra's body hosts case, remember? Oz evn told me abt the surgery he did with the Mole with these *points at the dials* Is...tht wht's causing it?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ricardo: Hec-dammit... Wht is tht Mole thinking? Manipulating Oz like this...?

Thrax; I wanted us to talk about it but he did it behind my back.

Ricardo: It's all coz of the Mole. He must've said something tht made Oz do this

Thrax; 8gripped the arms rests so hard they snapped8

Ricardo: *gasped* Y-Yo, easy there, Thrax. Keep calm

Thrax; 8pants8

Ricardo: *pats his bk* Easy there, easy there

Thrax; 8gently took ozzy's hand8

Ozzie: *winced, stirred a little bt didnt wake*

Thrax; 8gently massaged it8

Ricardo: I'll go chk on Tony n the kids. U take care now. I'll be bk wen I can *pats Thrax's bk before leaving*

Thrax; 8hung his head8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews