TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 3-7

Episode 7

*at the crack of dawn, Ozzie slowly got up*

Ozzie: Mmh...? Ooh, my head...

Thrax; 8was sitting next to the bed and was a complete mess8

Ozzie: *slowly sits up* Mmh...Th...Thrax...? Baby, wht happened to u?

Thrax; You don't remember/

Ozzie: I...I remember going to the backyard to meet the Mole and...he blindfolded me n...he did something...I can't remember anything else. Wht? D...Did I do something bad?

Thrax; Try forcing me to intercourse.

Ozzie: O...Oh... *blushes* I...I'm sorry...I...I dont remember...

Thrax; When I get my hands on him.

Ozzie: Thrax, no, pls. He helped us. Dont

Thrax; 8pointed to the screws8

Ozzie: *sees the screws* Oh...This must be the thing he was talking abt...Dang, this looks weird...

Thrax; 8told him about last night8

Ozzie: Woah! I actually did tht...? I dunno. Mole told me tht something will trigger it, bt I just couldnt remember wht. I guess this was it

Thrax; Well I'm not doing it if it's force.

Ozzie: But we did it anyway, didnt we? U said u came inside me

Thrax; Only because you wouldn't get off.

Ozzie: Sorry. *looked dwn at the screws again* We're gonna need the Mole to explain all this though. I cant remember a bloody single thing since the part where he blindfolded me

Thrax; 8growled8

Ozzie: Hey, love. S'ok. See? I'm fine now *hugs Thrax*

Thrax; Just be careful.

Ozzie: I knw. I will *leans up to kiss him gently*

Thrax; 8kissed him back softly8

Ozzie: *yawns* W...Wht time is it?

Thrax; 8looked at the clock8

*it was almost near end of dawn, coming close to morning light*

Thrax; Daylight's approaching

Ozzie: Oh no! I should be getting ready for wo...Oow, my head *held his head*

Thrax; Don't strain yourself.

Ozzie: Mmh...Guess ur right *lays bk* Shouldnt u get ready for work, love?

Thrax; Will you be alright/

Ozzie: *smiles* Yeah, I'll be good.

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *nuzzles him bk* Just tell the guys to start off business without me. I'm sure we have more than enough helpers at the moment

Thrax; Alright but watch yourself 7goes to get cleaned up8

Ozzie: *lays bk to bed n watched Thrax did his thing before falling asleep again*

Thrax; 8soon clean up, got dressed, made breakfast for the kids then headed off to work8

*Alexis, Dieter n Antonio were at the trailer van with Leah waiting for Oz when Thrax came out*

Thrax; 8went up to them8 Sorry guys ozzy isn't feeling very well.

Dieter: Oh? Vat's vrong? Is he still unconscious like yesterzay?

Thrax; He's awake but he's not well.

Dieter: Does zis mean ve're starting off vithout him again tozay?

Antonio; Looks like it.

Dieter: Well, we better go then. Miracle might be waiting for us there

Leah; Ja. c'mon.

*they all got on the van, with Antonio taking the wheel because Dieter cant drive n they dont trust Alexis on the wheel*

Alexis; C'ya soon Thraxy 8smirks8

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes and left8

*they soon drove to their destination, where Miracle was waiting while being flirted at by customers*

Leah; 8rolled her eyes8

Dieter: *parks the trailer* Looks like jour Geliebter (lover) iz still getting a lot of achtung evn vith his scars

Alexis; 8whistled to Miriceal8

Miracle: *turns to see them* Ah, finally, they're here. Sorry, boys n girls, bt my baby awaits *sways his hips as he came to Alexis* Hey baby

Alexis; 8kissed him8

Miracle: *kissed bk*

Dieter: -_- Get a room

Antonio; 8ribbed him8

Dieter: Hey~! *ribbed him bk*

Leah; Knock it off jou two, there's vork to be done

Dieter: Ja, ma'am *got ready with the preparation*

Miracle: *followed aftr, carrying the tables n chairs*

Alexis; 8sorted the menus8

Antonio; 8set out the cutlery8

*customers started coming in*

Leah; 8started cooking up a storm8

Miracle: *goes behind the trailer n came out dressed in a rather sexy waiter's outfit along with skates* I was thinking it wouldn't hurt being nicely dressed while I work. How do I look?

Leah; Too much if jou ask me.

Dieter: I beg to differ *points his thumb at Alexis' reaction to Miracle's outfit*

Alexis; 8was panting like a dog8

Antonio; 8shoved him8 Get to work Romeo.

Dieter: *got into the kitchen n worked alongside Leah*

Miracle: *skated ard taking n giving the orders, occasionally showing off his chilling skills whenever the customers wanted some cold water to drink by blowing gently at the glasses of water to chill them*

Alexis; 8served the food out along with Antonio in a flash8

*out of the 3 waiters ard, Miracle seemed to be the favourite to be called in to take their orders*

Dieter: Looks like ur sveetheart iz vry popular, Alexis mein bruder *grins* Zey zeem to be taking all ze time off him frm u

Alexis; 8snarled8

Miracle: *makes a hand signal to Leah saying tht his customer wants a fast food special*

Leah; 8rolled her eyes and whipped up the food8

*meanwhile, at home, Ozzie was finally alright to get up n walk as he went dwnstairs to see Ricardo, Takashi n Julius with the kids*

Ozzie: Hey guys

Julius; 8looked up8 Hey, how are you feeling/

Ozzie: OK, I guess. A lil tipsy, bt no big

Takashi: Moh~! Boku-tachi wa shinpai surunda (we're so worried), Ozzie-chan. Wht happened to u, ne?

Julius; That's what we all want to know.

8the kids ran up to ozzy8

Ozzie: Hey, babies *hugs them all* Sorry, babies. Mama's OK now *turns to them* I dunno... Somehow it's a blank here *taps his head* The last thing I remember was being blindfolded n then nada

Takashi: Sa, doushite, Ozzie-chan? Why did Mole-san contacted u anyways?

Ozzie: *told them everything abt his conversation tht night with the Mole*

Julius; 8looked uneasy8

Ricardo: Tht sounds kinda shady. U sure u made the right choice to trust him?

Ozzie: Well, wht's done is done. See? *shows them the screws on his hips*

Julius; 8covered his mouth8

Ricardo: Santa Madre of Hector *facepalms*

Takashi: Heh~! Henai ne (so weird)~!

Ozzie: And I have no idea wht does it do, since I cant remember a thing

Sakura; 8looked at the screws and hissed8

Ozzie: It's OK baby. It doesnt hurt *nuzzles Sakura* Though I reli need to find out wht the heck they are

Sakura; 8patted his face8

Ozzie: *kisses her* Mama's OK, reli. Dont worry *turns to them* Well, something did happen last night frm wht Thrax told me *told them wht Thrax told him, bt in less graphic sort of way*

Ricardo: Oh boy. Now tht is reli weird...

Julius; I'm not surprise by Thrax's reaction.

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw. I'm surprised myself. I would nvr force Thrax to have sex with me, bt...this... *looks at the screws* It reli has something to do with the screws

Julius; 8nods8

*while tht was going on, it was a slow day as usual for the brain centre*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Mole: *stared at Thrax quietly frm the window beside him, not making a sound*

Thrax; 8twitched his ears and looked round8

Mole: *casual face* Yo

Thrax; 8snarled8 Fuck off.

Mole: Well arent we chipper today? Got up on the wrong side of the bed?

Thrax; 8grabbed him by the throat8

Mole: *strangled voice* Hey, hey, oi, oi! Chill, Roja, chill! I was just making conversation

Thrax; What did you do to my mate/

Mole: *strangled voice* Can u let go of me first, bro?

Thrax; 8threw him against the wall8

Mole: Ooff! *gets up n pats himself* Hey, hey, hey, watch the coat. This is my favourite. I've worn it since I first bought it

Thrax; Talk asshole.

Mole: I suppose tht the dials have finally being activated, since I dont see Pretty Baby at work today n u looking like u had the best or worst sex of ur life

Thrax; 8pounced at him8

Mole: *avoids him, making him hit the wall* Hey, all I did was help Pretty Baby. U want me to talk or r we gonna waste our time jumping at each other?

Thrax; 8grabbed him again8

Mole: Alright, alright, fine. Geez, cant u take a joke? Those dials me n my crew installed on Pretty Baby is wht I have been talking abt to him the other day. The one-time only chance for Pretty Baby to have ur precious lil spawn

Thrax; There's a difference between spawn and offspring.

Mole: Same difference. Neways, I'm sure Pretty Baby doesnt remember a thing aftr I blindfolded him now, does he? Tht's coz aftr I blindfolded him, I injected him with sedatives to keep his body 100% relaxed for the procedure of installation. Then it would be in auto-mode, because I have programmed the dials to react only in ur presence, thus the sudden intense sex u had with Pretty Baby. It's the initial stage in which the dial will have to register ur DNA signature to fully activate frm ur seed. Pretty Baby had a little shock therapy , didnt he?

Thrax; He had no idea what he was doing.

Mole: It's supposed to do tht. Like I said, the dial is on auto-mode, which makes his body in auto-mode to. Last night was the initial phase for the dials to register ur DNA in him. The next time u guys do it, the dial will activate n start creating an artificial womb to carry ur child, n dont worry, the next time u guys do it, it will be natural, Pretty Baby will be fully aware, n conceiving is 100% successful

Thrax; That better be all.

Mole: *shrugs* Who knws? Tht thing is still in beta mode, anyways. Meaning it's in trial mode. No one else has been tested yet. Pretty Baby is the first

Thrax; 8his eyes went red8

Mole: Hey, look on the bright side. If this works, then a lot of infertile ppl who wants to have a child will be saved, thanks to Pretty Baby

Thrax; 8bared his fangs and claws8

Mole: Well, tht was a nice talk. Send my regards to Pretty Baby *disappears*

Thrax; 8hisses then roars8

Hecro: *was coming in to call Thrax for lunch wen he heard him* Yo, bro! Wht's wrong?

Thrax; That slime the Mole.

Hecro: He...He was here? How the hell does he do tht? Appearing n disappearing as he pleases

Thrax; Wish I knew.

Hecro: Well, Drix n I r going to Frank's Diner. Wanna come?

Thrax; 8nods and fallows8

*the trio soon made their way to Frank's Diner*

Miracle: *sees them n skated ovr* Hey Pops. Sorry, bt ur gonna wait. It's a little full up at the moment

Hecro: *sees Miracle's outfit* Woah! Nice digs, kid

Thrax; 8glared at him8

Miracle: *grins* One nice way to attract customers *twirls ard expertly on his skates* U like?

Thrax; Too much don't ya think/

Dieter: Zat iz vat Leah said, bt zere a good side to it I suppose *gestures at the customers n Alexis*

Leah; Problem iz Alexiz iz the jealouz type.

Dieter: Ja. He almoz threw pancakes at a customer bcoz Miracle gave him lip zervice

Hecro: Lip service?

Miracle: *demonstrated by blowing at a bottle of fizzy drink to chill it, his lips vry close on the mouth of the bottle, almost like kissing it*

Drix: Ah. The indirect kiss approach

Thrax; 8smacked his forehead8 Julius and I are the only normal ones.

Hecro & Drix: Hey~!

Miracle: *gets the cue frm Antonio of an empty seat* Ah, one table is clear *leads them to their seats*

Thrax; 8slid on to one of the chairs8

Hecro & Drix: *followed suite*

Miracle: So, wht'll it be, guys?

Thrax; Anything light/

Miracle: We've got Caeser salad with eggs. Want tht, Pops?

Hecro: I'll have the Spaghetti Supreme pls

Drix: Vegetarian Surprise for me

Thrax; The salad please and a glass of water.

Miracle: *jots dwn everything* Comin' right up *skates away*

Hecro: Was he reli like this when he was working at the speakeasy?

Thrax; He's more relaxed now.

Drix: Well, at least he's earning an honest living now *grins as he saw Alexis slapping Miracle's bum flirtingly*

Thrax; And at least he's found a lover who likes him for who he is.

Hecro: Amen to tht

Thrax; 8nods8

*soon Antonio brought in their order*

Hecro: Thanks, bro. I see business is booming evn more

Antonio; 8nods8

Drix: Probably thanks to Miracle

Antonio; Though I wish they only came for the food.

Hecro: They still paying customers though, evn if they're not here for the food. And I still see a lot of regulars coming bk

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

*frm far, Miracle is giving "lip service" again for a group of teens, in which Alexis was abt to aim a tray at the customers n Dieter throwing a spoon at Alexis' head*

Drix: Does tht happen often?

Antonio; Those two/ Since we were kids.

Drix: No, wht I mean is does tht scene *points at tht* happen often thanks to Miracle?

Antonio; More times than I've counted.

Hecro: Makes u wonder whether its a good idea to have Miracle working here

Thrax; Maybe behind the scenes would be better.

Drix: Too bad Miracle has been used to getting attention n limelight for too long. I doubt he'll be good working behind the scenes

Thrax; 8sighs8

Miracle: *skates past* I hope u guys are enjoying ur food

Thrax; Yeah

Hecro: All good

Drix: *gives an OK sign*

Antonio; 8darted passed with more services8

Hecro: *finishes his food* Ah, almost time for work now

Thrax; 8wiped his mouth after finishing8

Drix: I got this *calls for the check*

Antonio; 8handed them the bill8

Drix: *pays the bill* Thanks for the food. It was wonderful. We'll be coming ovr later aftr work to go home together

Leah; See ya then.

Drix: *leans ovr to kiss Leah before waving goodbye*

Hecro: *follows beside Thrax*

Dieter: *waves goodbye before throwing a bottle of salt at Alexis' head again wen the latter tried to throw eggs at a customer who was flirting with Miracle*

Thrax; 8shook his head as he left8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews