TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 4-7

Episode 7

*later in the day, others came to visit Oz*

Thrax; 8looked over8

*it was the bros, along with the kids*

Thrax; 8softly8 Hey.

Takashi: Hai hai *carries the twins in his arms*

Kiaran n Ozzex: *tries to climb up the bed to reach their mother*

Thrax; 8helped them up8

Kiaran n Ozzex: *whines as they cuddled against the still sleeping Ozzie* Mama...

Dieter: How iz he, Thrax mein bruder?

Thrax; Recovering thankfully.

Takashi: Wen will he come home, ne, Thrax ottota-chan?

Thrax; When he's fully healed.

Ricardo: I sure hope so. It's kinda worrying wen Tony told me abt his encounter with Mole

Thrax; 8to his kids8 Have you seen your cousins yet.

*the kids shook their heads*

Thrax; Go on with Ricardo.

*the kids giggled n followed Ricardo to his ward to see their cousins*

Antonio; 8was sitting, watching over their twins8

Ricardo: Hey, sweetheart. Look who's here to see their cousins *ushered the kids in*

Antonio; Hey you guys.

*the kids all squealed as they all clambered to the crib, trying to climb up to look in*

8only two of them stood by their uncle as he gently lifted the twins out8

*all the kids oogled at the twins in Antonio's arm*

Kiaran: Cute babies~!

Ozzex: Wht's their names?

Antonio; 8nods to each one8 Carlos and Junita.

Sakura; Fitting.

Rory; Very.

Twins: Juanita pretty~! *points at Juanita*

Antomio; 8chuckles8

Kiaran: *leans ovr to kiss Carlos on the cheek*

Ozzex: *copies Kia to kiss Juanita*

*Sakura and Rory smirked8

Ricardo: Aww...Isnt tht just cute?

Antonio; 8smiles8 It is.

*meanwhile at Oz's side, the rest of the bros heard everything of wht went on with last night*

Takashi: Heh~? Sa, Mole-san is good or bad then?

Thrax; Depends on whose point of view.

Dieter: Vell, he haz to be bad. He took advantage of Osmosis mein bruder-in-law's pain of infertility to tez hiz experiment n alzo to git cloze to him. Izn't it obvious, Thrax mein little bruder?

Takashi: Hai hai, he knws tht Ozzie-chan is a cell n being infertile is 10 times painful to him than us viruses n he preyed on tht pain. Ne, Julius oni-sama?

Alexis; Bastard, that's what he is.

Dieter: Alzough itz zad to hear zat cellz feel ze pain much vorse zan uz

Takashi: Kowai so (so sad)...

Alexis; 8nods8

Thrax; 8bit his lip and fought back his tears8

Takashi: *came ovr n patted Thrax's back* Ne, ne, Thrax ottota-chan. Daijobu ne, Ozzie-chan will be alright

Alexis; Yeah don't worry.

Dieter: Osmosis mein bruder-in-law iz a fighter. He vill pull through, iznt zat right, Julius mein bruder?

Julius; 8smiles8 He will, don't worry.

Takashi: *smiles as well as he rubbed Thrax's bk comfortingly*

Thrax; 8gently massaged ozzy's hand8

*the bros stayed till late evening wen Drix n Hecro got off work, n Drix brought Leah along to visit*

Alexis; Hey you three.

Drix: *smiles* Hey

Hecro: Yo. How's Oz?

Julius; Recovering.

Hecro: Miracle is with the kids at the moment. He'll be in soon

8the others nod8

Ozzie: *was slowly stirring* Mmh...

Thrax; 8looked up8

Ozzie: *rubs the sleep off his eyes n saw everyone ard him* Woah, r we havin' a party here?

Hecro: *laughs* Glad u still hv ur sense of humor, bro

Leah; How are jou Ozzy/

Ozzie: Quite better actually. I dont feel so feverish anymore *tries to sit up*

Thrax; Easy ozzy.

Ozzie: I'm OK *sat up* How's the business doing, Leah girl?

Leah; Busy as always.

Dieter: Ve actually took off early to visit jou, Miracle inzizted he n Leah can handle ze job

Alexis; 8didn't look pleased8

Ozzie: Well, at least u guys r still in one piece. I hope none of those hormones r bothering Miracle

Leah; 8cleared her throat uncomfortabily8

Ozzie: *got the idea* Oh...OK... *looks warily at Alexis*

Alexis; 8flexed and unflexed his claws8

Miracle: *pops in with Ozzie's twins in his arms* Hey guys. Ur here!

Takashi: Konbanwa (good evening), Mirakuru-chan~! *pronouncing Miracle's name in a Japanese way*

Dieter: Gutten tag, Miracle mein nephew

Julius; Good evening Miracle.

Alexis; 8nuzzled and kissed Miracle gently8

Miracle: *giggled n kissed him bk, before putting the girls onto the bed*

Ozzie: Hey there, baby girls *held out his hand to them*

8the twins reached for him8

Ozzie: *cuddles n nuzzled them* Where's the other kids?

Miracle: They're still with Uncle Rick n Uncle Toni. They just cant get enough of their new cousins

Alexis; 8sniggers8 The boys especially.

Ozzie: *chuckles* They're always known to be rather friendly than their siblings

Ricardo: *pops in* Hey guys. Hey Oz, ur awake! I was worried how am I gonna feed ur little girl *shows Hope who was bawling for milk in his arms*

Thrax; 8gently takes her and sets her in ozzy's arms8

Ozzie: Aww, ur hungry, baby girl? Mama's here, Mama's here *carried her close n lifted his shirt to feed her*

Hope; 8suckled hungrily8

Ricardo: Aww...So cute. Too bad I cant do tht. I'm not physically like u, so its baby formula for my lil angels

Thrax; Too bad, mother's milk is esentual for newborns but if the mother can't preduce there are other options.

Ricardo: Huh? Wht sort of options?

Thrax; There is a special formula for babies so young or there's a wet-nurse.

Ricardo: W...Wet nurse?

Hecro: I can volunteer, if u want. I still got plenty aftr Shane

Ozzie: Or me

Thrax; 8nods8 At least it'll be for your twins health and not dumping them on another.

Ricardo: Well...I wouldnt wanna bother u, Oz, since ur still recovering n all, n u still got Hope to nurse so...Hecro? Is it OK?

Hecro: No prob *smiled*

Thrax; It'll only be for a short time.

Hecro: Just till the twins r a yr old. They say the best way to ensure a baby's health is to nurse em till they're at least a yr old

Ozzie: Like all my kids *smiles as he burped Hope*

Alexis; 8patted Ricky's shoulder8

Ricardo: Well, thanks a lot, Hecro. Ah, speak of the devil *hears Antonio bringing in the hungry babies*

Antonio; 8came in carrying the twins8

Ricardo: Aww...U hungry, babies? *takes them in his arms*

8the twins calmed down a bit8

Ricardo: U hungry, babies? C'mon, let's get u all nice n fed *passes the twins to Hecro*

Antonio; 8cocked a brow8

Hecro: *takes the babies n undid his shirt, sat at a corner n fed them*

Ricardo: Hecro has volunteered to be our wet nurse, sweetie, since I cant produce milk myself

Antonio; 8smiles, understanding8 Gracious Hecro.

Hecro: No big, Toni. We're family, remember?

*the kids soon came in*

Kiaran & Ozzex: Mama~! *happy to see their mother awake*

Ozzie: Hey there my lil soldiers

Sakura; You okay/

Ozzie: Oh, Mama's fine. Mama's OK *holds out his hands* C'mere to Mama, kids

8the kids ran and hugged him8

Ozzie: Aww *gives them group hugs* I missed u so much, my babies. Sorry if I wasnt there. I love u guys *kisses them lovingly*

Thrax; 8smiles at the scene8

Ozzie: You've been good kids, babies?

8they nod8

Ozzie: *nuzzled them* Tht's nice. I'll be home as soon as I recovered, OK, kids?

Kids; Hai.

Hecro: *done feeding the twins n passed it to Ricardo* Here u go, Rick. I'll teach u how to burp them next time they start feeding through the bottle *taught him how while Ricardo watched*

Antonio; 8smirked8

Ricardo: *nodded n took the twins*

8they both yawned and cuddled against him8

Hecro: Aww...So cute...

Ricardo: *lulled them to sleep with a lullaby he learnt frm his father*

Antonio; 8smiled softly8

Ricardo: *seeing the twins falling asleep, he carried them bk to his ward n put them in the crib*

Ozzie: I think Ricky is reli getting vry at ease with his new status of motherhood*

Thrax; Some are naturals, with others it takes time.

Hecro: Well, I suppose he's a natural then

Takashi: *looks at the time* A-ra? So late. I think we better go n give Ozzie-chan a rest

Julius; 8ushures the kids out8

Dieter: Vell, ve'll be taking our leave now. Take care, Osmosis mein bruder-in-law

Ozzie: Cya, guys

Takashi: Sayonara, Ozzie-chan

Alexis; C'ya guys. 8heads out8

Ozzie: *waves goodbye at the party*

Thrax; 8sits beside him8

Ozzie: Shouldnt u be going home too, baby?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: *pats his hand* I'll be fine, love. 'Sides, I got Rick n Toni for company

Thrax; But what if 'he' shows up.

Ozzie: I told u, I can take care of myself. *pouts* Do u want me to pin u on the wall again to prove myself?

Thrax; I knows ozzy but you're still recovering.

Ozzie: *sighs* N u also knw I still have my blades, so if he does anything funny *brandished his tentacle blade on his wrists*

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: So dont worry abt me *cups his cheeks n kissed his lips* OK, baby?

Thrax; 8sighs8 Alright but be careful.

Ozzie: *smiles n kissed him again* I love you, Thrax

Thrax; Love you to baby. 8kisses him then heads out8

Ozzie: *smiles n lay bk*

Thrax; 8still had a bad feeling in his gut but went home8

Ozzie: *lay dwn for a while before getting up to take a walk, visiting Ricardo n Antonio n the kids*

Antonio; 8looks up8 Ozzy why ya out of bed/

Ozzie: I'm OK, I'm cool. I cant stay in bed all day, u knw. N I just wanna cya

Antonio; 8nods8

Ozzie: *chks in on the crib to see the twins sleeping n sees Ricardo also sleeping* Tired out, huh?

Antonio; 8nods, chuckling8

Ozzie: *looked at the babies* They r just so cute~

Antonio; 8smiles8 They are.

Ozzie: They got ur hair n ur eyes, though they look like their mom

Antonio; Genetics, don't know what ya gonna get.

Ozzie: *smiles n caresses the twins' hair*

8thy both nuzzles his hands8

Ozzie: *kisses their foreheads* I'm sure they're gonna be nice little darlings

Antonio; Wait til they get older.

Ozzie: I hope ur prepared for waking up in the middle of the night, dirty diapers n stuff *grins*

Antonio; Ha ha ozzy, not all babies are like that.

Ozzie: *grins* U'd be surprised

Antonio; 8flashed a set of glowing red eyes8

Ozzie: Gee, someone's touchy *rolls his eyes*

Antonio; Hmph

Ozzie: How was the surgery though? I hope there were no complications

Antonio; No, nothing

Ozzie: Tht's good. I mean, for me it was a bit of a rough house

Antonio; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: Yeah, Sakura n Kia was born in an underground safehouse, Ozzex was born 3 days frm his supposed date, the twins were born premature n Hope was born frm an incubator. Definitely a rough house

Antonio; Thrax has been thinkin' it's his fault.

Ozzie: Aww, c'mon, none of it is his fault. I've told him a lot of times. The trio's birth was Colonic's fault, the twins' birth was my fault n Hope is...kinda my fault as well

Antonio; Tell that to him.

Ozzie: *sighs* I tried, dunno if he listened

Antonio; It's hard for him sometimes.

Ozzie: I knw, bt it's kinda hard for me too, bt he nvr seemed to let me take the burden

Antonio; 8nods8 He was always like that.

Ozzie: I love him, I love him vry, vry much, bt he just...a little bit *plced his finger n thumb together* possessive, u knw. Like he just needs to let me take care of myself

Antonio; He's afraid ozzy.

Ozzie: Afraid? Afraid of wht?

Antonio; He's been through so much pain.

Ozzie: *sighs* I knw... *looks away sadly*

Antonio; rested his hand on ozzy's cheek8

Ozzie: I just...I just dont...want him to... *started crying*

Antonio; 8wraps his arms round him8

Ozzie: *sobs* I love him...I reli do...I just...want him to be happy...n not worry me or abt me all the time...

Antonio; He just needs to stop sulking.

Ozzie: Bt...Bt how am I gonna do tht...?

Antonio; Give him time.

Ozzie: *nods* I knw...I knw... *cringes* I...feel kinda dizzy...

Antonio; You better head back to bed.

Ozzie: Mmm...Yeah, I guess *his knees feel a little weak*

Antonio; 8scooped him up and carried him back to his room8

Ozzie: Sorry, ur right *being laid on the bed* Ur right, I shouldnt be out of bed

Antonio; 8tucks him in8

Ozzie: Thanks, Toni. Ur a saint

Antonio; 8smiled softly8

Ozzie: Oh, I almost forgot. Congrats for ur new addition

Antonio; Gracias ozzy.

Ozzie: Lotsa luck with the kids

Antonio; 8smiled then headed back to his family8

Ozzie: *curled up n slowly fell asleep*

Antonio; 8returned to his family them leaned back on the chair and drifted off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews