TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 5-1


Episode 1

*finally, aftr another 2 n a half weeks, puberty was officially ovr n the hormones clan were officially sealed until Hector's nxt birthday*

Thrax; 8still kept on high alert though8

Spryman: *stretched his limbs in relief* Ah~! Finally all those troublesome hormones gone~!

Jared: *laughs* U said it, Paul

Amber; 8brought them in some soda8

Jared: Thanks, Ams *takes the soda*

Spryman: Thanks, Amber *takes it too*

Amber; 8nods8

Jared: Although Daddy is still on his toes. He still thinks tht evn with the hormones gone, there's still danger

Amber; He maybe right

Spryman: Well, Pops hv been right a few good times, so I think we should be careful, just in case

Amber; 8nods8

Jared: Speaking of Daddy, where is he?

Amber; Out patroling if I know him

Spryman: *chuckles* Alwaays the hard worker

Amber; Indeed

Jared: Probably Uncle Hecro or Uncle Drix is with him too

Amber; 8nods slowly8

*meanwhile Heco was with Thrax, patrolling*

Thrax; 8kept his ears pricked8

Hecro: Relax, Thrax. There wont be a problem. All the hormones r sealed till nxt yr

Thrax; 8didn't look sure8

Hecro: *looks at the time* Ah, almost lunch time. Wanna drop by Frank's Diner?

Thrax; Sounds good

Hecro: Let's go *heads off to Frank's Diner, which was just nearby where they were patrolling*

*somehow Frank's Diner wasnt at their usual spot*

Thrax; They must have moved.

Hecro: *facepalms* Oh spit! I forgot! They were supposed to go with tht 3 mth long contract with the big business guy to cater for his trainees during their 3 mth training program!

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Hecro: I think I knw where it is. C'mon. Let's chk it out

Thrax; 8fallowed8

*the duo hauled a cab n drove dwn near the Heart District, where they can see young adult cells in uniforms sitting at the diner eating*

Thrax; Looks like they're doing well

Hecro: Yup. Totally. Hey, I see Chris there too! *waves at the lot* Hey guys!

Miracle: *looks up* Hey, Uncle Hecro!

Ozzie: Ah, good to c u guys! Lunch hour time?

Thrax; Yeah

Ozzie: *gestured them to Maximus' spot* I think there's still room, if u dont mind sharing, Max

Maximus; Not at all

Hecro: *smiles n came up to Maximus, sitting nxt to him*

Maximus; 8kissed him gently8

Hecro: *kisses him bk*

Miracle: So wht'll it be, guys?

Thrax; Just a tuna melt for me.

Hecro: I'd like the Cheese Special pls

Miracle: One tuna melt n one Cheese Special coming right up *skates away to pass the order to Leah n Dieter*

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzie: *heard his sigh n skated up to him* Wht's wrong, love?

Thrax; Just on edge that's all.

Ozzie: Just relax, love. Everything will be fine *nuzzled him n skated off to attend to customers*

Thrax; 8stretched8

Hecro: *looks ard* Wow, these trainees sure r young. They look like, wht, at least 18 for the youngest?

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Wht r u having there, Chris? *looks at his food*

Maximus; Just a bit of pasta and chicken

Hecro: Looks good *grins n steals a piece of chicken to eat*

Maximus; Hey

Hecro: *giggled*

Miracle: *brings the order for them* Here we go. Enjoy ur meal. Oh we got some new drinks for u to try. It's on the house

Hecro: Wht is it? *looks at his drink*

Thrax; 8cocked a brow8

Miracle: It's papaya honey milkshake. It's a big hit among the teens. Try it. They say its good for health too *moves on to service other customers*

Thrax; 8took small sips8 Mmm it is good.

Hecro: *sips his* Mmm, ur right. It is good. Maybe I should get Oz to teach me how to make this

Maximus; 8gently sipped his8

*the usual antics of Frank's Diner carried on, with Miracle charming his customers while the guys tried to stop Alexis frm murdering the customers who try to hit on Miracle, n their usual speed n expertise in cooking n serving*

Hecro: Man, they reli r having a lot of fun

Thrax; 8smiles8 They sure are.

Hecro: Hopefully they'll reli earn enough to open their restaurant branch. Then they dont hv to move ard with the trailer restaurant so much. Oz was thinking to get the one at the Heart District

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: Oh, I heard Spryman has a surprise for us later on, n he wants us to be in his private meeting. Just u, me, Drix, Jared, him n Amber

Thrax; 8arched his brow8

Hecro: Dont look at me. He called for it. He said to meet up aftr work

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *rolls up to them* Enjoying ur meals, guys?

Hecro: Vry. Thanks, bro

Thrax; Thanks baby.

Ozzie: Anytime *kisses Thrax's cheek*

Hecro: *sees the time* Oh we better be going. Lunch hour almost ovr. Cya aftr work then

Ozzie: Alright. Hv a nice day now

Thrax; 8kissed his mate and left8

*the day went by smoothly, n by the end of the day, just aftr working hours, the guys were gathered in Spryman's office*

Thrax; 8was curious as what was going on8

Spryman: Ah everyone here n accounted for

Drix: So wht's the big mystery here, Spryman?

Thrax; 8leaned on his hands8

Spryman: Well, as u all knw, I'm the mayor, so usually I hv the biggest house of all of the City of Hector, n it gets kinda lonely n all, living there all by myself while u guys live so far away n yet ur all family to me...

Jared: Cut to the chase, Paul

Spryman: Fine *takes a deep breath before blurting out at one go* Doyouguyswannamoveintomyhouseandstaywithme??

Thrax; 8shocked8 What/

Spryman: I said Do you guys wanna...

Hecro: We heard u bt...why?

Spryman: I'm lonely, OK? I nvr had a real family n all, n ever since Mommy...well, "taught me a lesson", I've always seen u guys as my family, bt u guys live so far away, n I'm always busy as a mayor, bt I always come home to an empty house with no one to greet me like u guys do. I just...wanna be part of a family. I wanna be close to u guys

Thrax; 8looked at his comrades8

Hecro: I dunno...I mean, I just moved n all, n Miracle had also just moved...

Spryman: Pls...? *looks at them sadly* I wanna be with a real family. N u knw by staying with me, I can offer protection n possibly a citizenship for ur bros, Pops

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Spryman: If u need help with moving, I can cover everything. I've made keys for my house already. U can take it *passes them the spare keys to his house* bt I'd be reli happy for u to move in with me

Thrax; 8still wanted to give it some thought8

Spryman: S'ok. Just take it n think abt it. Wen ur ready, u can move in with me

Hecro: Alright *takes the key* But no promises

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: *nods n walked off sadly with Amber bk home*

Jared: *watched him leave* U think we should've just agreed, Daddy? He reli seems vry lonely

Thrax; I don't know Jared.

Drix: *looks at his key* Though I gotta admit, the last time I went to his house, it was huge with enough rooms to spare. It's too big of a mansion for just one kid, n he does need some parenting

Hecro: We'll see, Drix. We're gonna hv to discuss with the others first

Thrax; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews