TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 3-9

Episode 9

Thrax; silently crept out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to make breakfast8

Hecro: *woke up along with Jared n came dwnstairs* Mmh? Hey, we've got a different chef

Jared: Yeah. Where's Mommy?

Thrax; 8flipped some pancakes onto a plate8 Still asleep, let him rest.

Hecro: *sees the holes n dents on the wall n floor of the living room* Woah. Wht happened here? Did u use this as dart practice or something?

Thrax; You wish. 8told them what happened8

Hecro: Oh boy. A love rival. Not pretty

Thrax; Even though Ozzy told him to leave him alone I don't think he'll give up.

Hecro: Well, I told you he had a weird love life before. Anyone could fall for him n be a potential love rival. Just be thankful its the Mole n not some crazy-ass dangerous blood-thirsty virus or something

Jared: Still, Mommy sounds so cool~! Did he reli pinned u against the wall, Daddy?

Thrax; I'm just lucky he didn't squire me.

Jared: *giggled* I'd love to see that

Thrax; 8set out their breakfast then placed some on a tray and carried it up to the master bedroom8

Ozzie: *is waking, stirring as he tries to sit up* Mmh, hey, love

Thrax; Morning baby, brought you breakfast

Ozzie: *smiles* Thanks, love. I'm feeling kinda peckish

Thrax; 8set the tray in front of him.

Ozzie: Mmm... Pancakes. My favourite *licked his lips*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Thank you, love *leans up n kissed Thrax's lips*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: *ate the pancakes* Mmm, u still make pretty good breakfast *fed a piece to Thrax*

Thrax; 8took it and licked his lips8

Ozzie: *giggled* So...did u sleep well last night?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I...had a odd dream last night. Not a bad one, just...odd

Thrax; What about/

Ozzie: It's...I dunno...Something to do with me, lying dwn on the beach, staring at the sky, all alone. Then someone called me "Mama" n i turned to see tht there were two kids. A boy n a girl. I dont recognize them, bt somewhere in my heart tells me I knw them. I got up, reach ovr to hug them n they just...evaporated in my arms, n...I'm all alone again, bt...I dont feel sad, somehow. Wht does tht mean?

Thrax; 8sat next to him8 Who knows my love but maybe- 8he gently rests his hand on ozzy's stomach8 maybe in time.

Ozzie: *puts his hand on Thrax's hand* Yeah...I guess. *giggled* Think tht Mole can stand waiting n watching a no result for a few years?

Thrax; 8smirks8 He may snap under the pressure.

Ozzie: Knwing him, he'll probably try to test it out on someone else while waiting for me, bt then again, tht's his problem

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: If...If we have our child...wht would u wanna name them?

Thrax; Well the name Ozma comes to mind for a girl.

Ozzie: Ozma? Cute. Well, I'm thinking of naming it Amun aftr ur father if it's a boy. It's a rather strong n powerful name

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: *finishes his pancakes n looked at the time* Well, thank goodness it's the weekend. Which reminds me, isnt it today tht Hecro's gonna be moving?

Thrax; It is.

Ozzie: Then we better get ready to help him out then. Are the kids awake?

Thrax; I'll check. 8heads to the nuseries8

*the kids r starting to stir, n Hope was crying for mother's milk again*

Jamie: *sees Thrax n points at Hope* Nen-nen

Thrax; I've got her. 8gently picks Hope up and carries her to ozzy8

Ozzie: *sees the crying Hope* Aww~! Baby girl wants her breakfast? *takes her off his hands n lifted his shirt to feed her*

Thrax; She's got your appitite.

Ozzie: *blushed* Hey~! Not fair~

Hecro: *knocks the door n pops his head in* Hey, guys. Everything alright there?

Thrax; We're good.

Ozzie: Hey, today is ur day for moving, right?

Hecro: Yeah. I was abt to tell u guys tht. I'm OK with moving on my own with Chris, if u got other things on ur mind

Thrax; You know you're always welcome here Hecro.

Ozzie: He's right. If u feel the need, u can come bk here anytime.

Hecro: Thanks, bt it's abt time i take care of myself now. *hears the doorbell* Ah, it must be Chris *went dwn to answer the door*

Maximus; 8was standing there, smiling8 Good morning.

Hecro: Hey baby. *blushes* Just in time. I was getting started on the packing

Maximus; Need any help/

Hecro: If its not too much trouble

Maximus; Sure. 8fallows him8

Hecro: *led him to the room. Because he was bunking in, he kept most of his belongings in his room, n they were quite piled up*

Shane: *was playing with Hecro's CD collection wen she sees Maximus* Babu~! *holds out her arms*

Maximus; Hey there angel. 8picks her up and nuzzles her8

Shane: *hugs him* Babu~!

Hecro: Alright, baby girl. U go play with ur cousins now. Babu n I need to get busy *takes Shane off Maximus' hands n put her in the nursery with her cousins*

Maximus; 8chuckles8

Hecro: *comes bk n groans as he saw the pile up of his stuff* Ugh. Where should we evn start?

Maximus; The lighter ones first.

Hecro: Alright *got started with the lighter ones*

Maximus; 8carried a couple8

Ozzie: *pops in* Need any help?

Hecro: If it's OK with u

Ozzie: No big *rolled up his sleeves*

Thrax; 8helped out as well8

*soon Drix, Leah n the bros came in to help, although Takashi was more towards helping to babysit the kids while they moved, n because of Ricardo's condition, he stayed with Takashi as well to babysit*

Thrax; 8set the last box away and arched his back8

Ozzie: *heaved a sigh n rotated his shoulders to get rid of the cricks*

Dieter: *stretched his arms* Vell, I guess itz ze last of it

Maximus; 8wiped his forehead8

Hecro: Phew! Thanks, guys. We'll take it frm here on. *goes to the portable cooler container* Who wants a cold drink?

Ozzie: *raised his hand* I do!

Alexis; Me to.

Hecro: Alright. Catch *tossed the drinks to those who wanted it*

Ozzie: *almost couldnt catch it bt did n opened it, chugging more than half of it* Aah~! Refreshing~!

Thrax; 8slowly drank his8 It is

Dieter: *drank his n burped* Jou sure jou alright vith ze rest?

Hecro: We're all good. Dont worry.

Maximus; 8smiles at him8

Ozzie: *could tell frm tht look tht they needed their privacy* Alright, guys. We'll leave 'em alone now. We'll take care of Shane for now. U can come n fetch her whenever ur ready

Hecro: Thanks, bro. Ur a saint

8the others waved and left8

Hecro: Well, let's take a short break for a while before we settle everything in its plc. Damn, it's so hot here *takes off his shirt n wiped his sweat with it*

Maximus; 8eyed his bare chest8

Hecro: *he forgot tht he had some coins in his shirt pocket n it fell out* Oh, dang it! *went on all fours to pick them up, his ass sticking up at Maximus*

Maximus; 8started sweating8

Hecro: Argh, I hate it wen they go under the corners *lowered his upper body more, his ass sticking up evn higher*

Maximus; 8swallowed8

Hecro: *finally found his coins* Aha! Finally! *saw the look on Maximus' face* Hey, baby, u OK?

Maximus; 8shook out of his daze8 Yeah I'm fine

Hecro: *smiles as he got the idea* U...want me...dont u?

Maximus; 8blushed8

Hecro: *stutters a little* I...I...I'm...I'm...OK i-i-i-if u...u...want me...bt-bt-bt if u d-d-dont...want to...it's OK...

Maximus; It's your choice.

Hecro: *blushes reli hard n looked dwn, whispering softly* T-T-Take me...bt be g-g-gentle...

Maximus; 8went up to him and gently nipped his neck8

Hecro: *gasped softly as he gripped gently at Maximus' shirt*

Maximus; 8nipped and licked his neck8

Hecro: Mmh...Chris... *wraps his arms ard him*

Maximus; 8ran his hand down Hecro's frame8

Hecro: *leans up to kiss him deeply as he guided him to the couch*

Maximus; 8laided his lover down8

Hecro: *planted butterfly kisses ard Maximus' face* I love you, Chris. I love u so much...
since the first day I saw u

Maximus; 8blushed8

Hecro: Make me urs. Pls...Make me ur man...

Maximus; 8slowly removed his clothes8

Hecro: *slowly undid Maximus' clothes as well*

Maximus; 8nipped his ear8

Hecro: *giggled* Tht tickles

Maximus; 8caressed his chest8

Hecro: *slowly wraps his arms n legs ard Maximus* Take me, Chris. Make me urs...

Maximus; 8slid a condom on and gently eased inside Hecro8

Hecro: *let out a gasp as he felt himself being entered. It had been so long since he had a cock inside him, n nvr had he felt it so gently filling him up, since his previous experiences were all forceful*

Maximus; 8inhaled deeply8

Hecro: *leans up to lick at Maximus' neck, clenching his ass to persuade Maximus to move*

Maximus; 8gently moved in and out8

Hecro: *let out moan aftr moan, feeling the cock moving inside him*

Maximus; 8felt himself become hard8

Hecro: Mmh...! Yes, yes, deeper...! S-So good...!

Maximus; 8slid in deeper8

Hecro: *whined as he felt his prostate hit* Mmh~! Yes, right there~! So good~! More...!!

Mazximus; 8thrusted deep8

Hecro: *bit his lip, moaning as he felt his prostate hit more, getting close to the edge*

Maximus; 8pants as thrusts8

Hecro: I'm...I'm gonna come...T-Touch me...!

Maximus; 8took Hecro's shaft and gently pumped him8

Hecro: *grips at Maximus' sleeves tight* Oh Hector...! I'm...I'm coming...I'm coming...!! *screams Maximus' name as he came all ovr Maximus' hand n on himself*

Maximus; 8pants and cries out as he relised8

Hecro: *trembled as he felt the bulge of the condom when Maximus came n arched his back, slowly calming dwn frm his high*

Maximus; 8collapsed beside him8

Hecro: *pants n wraps his arms ard him* I love you. I love you so much...

Maximus; Love you to.

Hecro: *kisses him deeply*

Maximus; 8kissed him gently8

Hecro: *stares lovingly at Maximus for a while before cleaning the both of them up* We...better hurry n get everything settled. Shane is waiting for us

Maximus; 8nods and dresses8

Hecro: *throws the condom into the trash n got dressed as well before moving on with fixing up the plc*

Maximus; 8fallows him8

*they soon rearranged their things, putting them where they wanted n sorted out the furniture tht they want n dont want, leaving the ones tht they dont want out the frontyard. Abt 2-3 hours later, all was in order*

Hecro: Phew! Thats the last of em

Maximus; 8wiped his forehead8

Hecro: We'll have a garage sale tomorrow for those furniture we dont want. Hopefully we'll profit something out of it

Maximus; Let's hope.

Hecro: I'll go get Shane *kissed Maximus' cheek*

Maximus; 8blushes8

Hecro: *goes ovr to Oz's plc*

Thrax; Hey Hecro

Hecro: Hi. We're all done now, n i come to pick Shane up

Thrax; 8nods8 She's up in the nursery.

Hecro: *goes upstairs to see Shane playing with her cousins n the pup, n Dander was there as well, licking at Shane happily*

Rory; 8was writing and looked up8

Hecro: Hi, Shane. Mommy's here. We've got a new home now *sees Rory writing n squats dwn at him* Hey, baby. Wht ur writing?

Rory; 8showed him the writing8

Hecro: *looked at it*

8the writing was a fantasy tale, well written and worded for someone in their pre-teens8

Hecro: Wow. I'm impressed. Aspire to be a writer there, baby? *smiles at him*

Rory; 8smiles8

Hecro: Want me to show this to ur Papa? This is vry good stuff

Rory; 8blushes but shook his head8

Thrax; 8comes in8 What's going on/

Hecro: Oh, nothing. Just chking out wht ur son has been writing. He's got a great writing skill for a baby barely a year old

Thrax; I'm not surprised, he and Sakura are really gifted. 8motions to his eldest daughter who was painting8

Hecro: Impressive. *smiled* They'll definitely make it big here in Hector

Thrax; Ya think/

Hecro: Most definitely *smiles*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Hecro: Where's Oz?

Ozzex: Drix's. See Uncle Julius

Thrax; I just glad to see my brother recovering.

Hecro: Yeah. I heard he's gaining a bit more weight now thanks to Oz's recommended diet, n thanks to the kids persuading him to eat

Twins: Unca Julee! Num-num!

Sakura; 8smiles8 He'll be back to full strength.

Hecro: Wow, she's evn talking in full sentences now. Unlike the boys

Kiaran: *pouts* I can talk too!

Ozzex: Me too!

Rory; Not as fast as she did.

Twins: *giggled* Only ppl left yet to talk is Hope

Hope: *nibbling at a chew toy*

Thrax; In time my children, in time.

Hecro: Alright. Well, send my regards to Oz n ur brothers. We'll be going now. Say bye bye to ur cousins, Shane

Shane: *waves* Bye bye

8the others waved8

Hecro: Cya later, Thrax *punches lightly at Thrax's shoulder before he left*

Thrax; C'ya.

Ozzie: *returned abt half an hour aftr Hecro left*

Thrax; Hey baby. 8kisses him8

Ozzie: Hey, love *kisses bk* Did Hecro come ovr?

Thrax; Yes, he left with Shane not too long ago.

Ozzie: Ah, tht's nice. Well, Jules is doing so much better now. He's eating more n he's gaining more weight. Soon those skeletal ribcage will be gone

Thrax; 8sighed in relief8

Ozzie: *chks on the kids* Looks like the kids r doing more amazing things these days, aint ya, kids?

Kiaran & Ozzex: Yes, Mama!

Thrax; 8chuckles8

Ozzie: *notices* Hmm, starting to outgrow ur clothes now, aint ya, kids?

Sakura; 8looked at her clothes8

*the other kids looked at theirs as well, looking like it was a little too tight for them. It was reli time for a new wardrobe*

Thrax; They would need new clothes8

Ozzie: Well, then it's settled. Tomorrow aftr work, Mama n Papa will take u shopping for new clothes. How's tht, kids?

8they all smiled8

Ozzie: Wht do u think, love? *looks up at Thrax*

Thrax; Of course.

Twins: Shopping~! *cheered*

Kiaran & Ozzex: Oi vey... -_-

Sakura; I could use some new clothes.

Rory: Not too tight but not too loose.

Hope: *looks up at her bros n sisters curiously, a little young to understand*

Ozzie: *chuckles as he nuzzled them* Look at u. Before u kids were just tottering ard calling me 'Mama', now ur all grown n talking

8they all smiled and nodded8

Ozzie: And once ur big brother Miracle moves into the neighbourhood we'll be a bigger family

Thrax; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews