TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 5-2

Episode 2

*they all hitched a ride home via the trailer van, looking rather thoughtful*

Thrax; 8was giving the choice alot of thought8

*soon they reached home, n once they were in the living room, Ozzie approached him*

Ozzie: Love? Wht's wrong? U've been rather quiet all the way home

Thrax; Just thinking

Ozzie: Abt wht, love? Care to share with me?

Thrax; About Paul's offer.

Ozzie: Offer? Wht did Paul offer u?

Thrax; Well that's what I want to discuss with you and my bros.

Takashi: *overheard him* A-ra? Nani, Thrax ottota-chan? Paul-chan said something interesting?

Thrax; Get the others and Hecro

Takashi: Hai~ *brought the others n Hecro as requested*

Thrax; 8told them about the offer, which Hecro already knew8

Hecro: *nodded, adding the bits n pieces tht Thrax left out*

Ozzie: Oh my, I didnt think Paul would actually feel tht way...

Julius; 8nodded8

Takashi: Heh~! Subarashii ne (that's great)~! His house oki desho (huge)! Why shouldnt we accept the offer?

Dieter: I must admit, ve r living kind of cramped ard here, n ze chiddlers need zier space vonce zey r older

Antonio; I don't know, we survied worse rember.

Ozzie: Yes, bt then think of Paul. Him all alone in tht big house. Amber maybe his guardian bt he's not officially tht much of a family to him. He doesnt evn live with him. N he needs a parental love

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Hecro: 'Sides, look at the bright side, it'll probably be easier on our pockets. We could always share the expenses, bt still get our own stuff

Antonio; Sounds possible.

Ozzie: N also by the sound of it, Paul reli is lonely, n I dont mind filling tht gap for him

Thrax; 8nods8

Hecro: So? Wht's the verdict then?

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzie: *shrugs* Paul needs us. Wht else hv we to lose?

Takashi: Ja, we're moving into Paul-chan's home then? *his eyes twinkling in excitement*

Julius; Just hope there's enough room

Takashi: Paul-chan's house is so big. I'm sure there is

Dieter: Zen vone of jou hv to call Paul to tell jour decizion

Thrax; 8nods and went to the phone8

Spryman: *was still at the office doing a little overtime when the phone rang* Hello, Spryman speaking

Thrax; Paul

Spryman: Pops! Hey, wassup?

Thrax; It's about your offer.

Spryman: *sat up eagerly* Y...Yeah? Well, wht abt it?

Thrax; We'll be taking it.

Spryman: *cheered out loud before regaining composure, clearing his throat* Ahem...So shall I get the movers for u ASAP?

Thrax; A bit too soon don't ya think/

Spryman: Aww...bt I wanna hv u guys at my plc... *pouts*

Thrax; We still need to get ready

Spryman: OK. Just lemme knw if ur ready then

Thrax; Alright, 8hangs up8

Ozzie: *looks ovr* Well? How is it, love?

Thrax; He's excited.

Ozzie: *chuckles* I dont blame him

Hecro: So should we start getting ready?

Thrax; It'll take a while.

Dieter: Agreed. Ve'll hv to get ztarted

8everyone nodded8

Hecro: We'll get started first thing on the weekend morning. *yawns* I'm beat

Julius; 8nods8 We should all turn in.

Ozzie: Yup *picks up the kids* Bed time, kiddies

Thrax; 8helps him8

Ozzie: *changed their diapers n jammies before tucking them all to bed, lulling them to sleep*

Thrax; 8stroked their hair/dreads8

*the kids slowly fell asleep*

Ozzie: *smiled n kissed them goodnight, then said goodnight to everyone before retiring to the room*

Thrax; 8bid goodnight as well and fallowed him8

Ozzie: *in front of the mirror, was preparing to change to his jammies wen he stared at the dials on his hips*

Thrax; 8looked up8

Ozzie: *sighed as he fingered the dials*

Thrax; Careful ozzy.

Ozzie: I knw. It just look...so weird

Thrax; You were the one who went with it

Ozzie: *glared at him for a second before putting on his jammies with a huff*

Thrax; 8slipped off his clothes8

Ozzie: *sees him bt pretended to ignore him, a little annoyed at Thrax just knw for accusing him of the dials as he lay on the bed, bk facing him*

Thrax; 8slid in beside him8

Ozzie: *pouts, not turning to face him*

Thrax; 8sighs and curls under the blankets8

Ozzie: *bit his lip, trying to hold bk his tears, both of guilt n of sadness bcoz he thought Thrax was angry with him as well n wont apologize*

Thrax; 8slowly drifted off8

Ozzie: *sobs quietly*

Thrax; 8sighed in his sleep8

Ozzie: *suddenly sat up aftr hearing the same sound frm the nursery as tht night n went there*

Thrax; 8looked up8

Ozzie: *looked into the crib n saw tht it was Rory gone this time, n he saw Jared's door slightly open, wen he went in, again, he saw Rory in Jared's arms*

Thrax; 8got up and went to take a look8

Jared: *sleeping, holding Rory close to his chest*

Ozzie: Wht the dilly...?

Thrax; Again/

Ozzie: Odd *scratches his head, confused as he picked Rory out of Jared's arm before putting him bk into his crib*

Thrax; 8had a confused look8

Ozzie: *tucked Rory in, went bk to Jared to tuck him in before hugging Thrax* Are u mad at me?

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8 No baby

Ozzie: I knw I was the one who went with the surgery, u said it urself. I...I knw ur still mad at me abt tht...

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *tears trickled dwn his cheeks*

Thrax; 8stroked his cheek8

Ozzie: Maybe I should just get rid of it. Tear it out of me n get it ovr with *reaches for the dials*

Thrax; Ozzy you'll kill yourself

Ozzie: *clenches his fists tight till they were shaking, more tears flowed out of his eyes* Why cant I do anything right? Why cant I make u happy...??

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzie: *sobs in Thrax's chest*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: I'm sorry...I'm so sorry I'm not the perfect wife...

Thrax; Nobody's perfect and I love you for who you are.

Ozzie: I love u too...I love u n so much more... Say u'll be with me forever

Thrax; Until the end of time

Ozzie: *leans up for a kiss*

Thrax; 8kissed him gently8

Ozzie: *wraps his arms ard his neck, kissing him deeper*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *led him bk to the bedroom*

Thrax; 8hesitated8

Ozzie: *looks up to him* Wht's wrong, love?

Thrax; 8looks at the dials8

Ozzie: *chuckles* Don't worry. I'm not gonna do it. Unless...u want to

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *smiles n led him to the bedroom, slowly kissing him as he removed the virus' clothes, gently slipping the condom on Thrax, pumping him*

Thrax; 8slowly removed ozzy's8

Ozzie: *trailed his tongue along Thrax's neck, running dwn to the chest*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: *whispers in his ear* Take me. Pound me into the bed

Thrax; 8pounced on him8

Ozzie: *spreads his legs to give Thrax access*

Thrax; 8licked round ozzy's area8

Ozzie: *whined in pleasure at the feeling of Thrax's tongue*

Thrax; 8traced the opening

Ozzie: *gasped out* Th...Thrax...? *shocked at Thrax's sudden move coz he usually nvr does this*

Thrax; 8didn't hear him as he continued8

Ozzie: *whined n moaned in ecstasy, feeling the tongue all ovr his hole*

Thrax; 8moaned8

Ozzie: *whines* P...Pls...I...I want u...D-Dont tease me anymore...

Thrax; 8leaned over him8

Ozzie: *brings him close, guiding the virus' cock into his hole*

Thrax; 8slid inside8

Ozzie: *gasped as he was being filled*

Thrax; 8pants8

Ozzie: Yes, yes, move inside me. Make me scream for u, baby

Thrax; 8thrusted deep8

Ozzie: *let his voice loose, feeling tht spot being hit*

Thrax; 8hissed8

Ozzie: *gasped breathlessly* H-Harder...D-Deeper...I-I'm gonna come...

Thrax; 8became harder and picked up speed8

Ozzie: *his voice grew higher n higher until he screamed his orgasm all ovr the both of them*

Thrax; 8roared as he relised8

Ozzie: *trembles frm the orgasm before he collapsed, passed out frm the sheer pleasure*

Thrax; 8curled up beside him8

Ozzie: *snored slightly, snuggling close to him*

Thrax; 8held him8

*the duo both slept peacefully thru the night*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews